Unnatural Love (Seth Clearwat...

By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, whil... More

This is My Story
Meeting for the First Time
A Family Problem
Meeting Up Before the Goodbye
I'm Back
It's Good to See You
Apologizing
My Niece
Surprise!
Family Problem
My Past
Afraid of What is to Come
Bella's A Shield
Joining Anyway
Showing Off Our Abilities
Spending the Night
Alice's Note
Christmas
Mountains and a Camp Fire
Coming Face to Face
Planning Our Future
Graduation
Proposal
Our Wedding
The Honeymoon
Sudden Changes
Normal Didn't Last Long
How is This Possible?
What Are Our Options?
Expressing Their Concerns
New Home, New Life
The Old Pack
Adjusting to the Pregnancy
Secret, Bad News
What Are You Not Telling me?
What Are You Doing Here?
Meeting Them
A Mother's Goodbye
My New Life
I Miss Her
Stopping In
A Nightmare Come True
A New Mystery
Welcome Home!
Coming Up With a Plan
What is Their Future?
Volturi Scout
It's Happening
I'm Ready for War
A Parent's Goodbye
Meeting on the Battle Field
Ending it All
It's Over
A New Vampire World
My Family
Surprise! It's a Disaster
This Is Not Me
The New Me
Distant
My Forever

It's Begun

1.2K 26 1
By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Seth's POV: 

When I woke up, I saw Layla standing by the window, looking out into the distance. Her hair is pulled up in a bun and she is wearing the same outfit from yesterday.

"Layla," I called.

She turned around and had a faint smile on her face, as she walked over to me. She took a seat on the edge of the couch. Layla gently kissed me on the lips and asked, "How did you sleep?"

"Alright," I began. "considering the circumstances."

"I can't stop thinking about it," Layla admitted.

I gently cupped her head in my hands. Layla placed her hands over mine, while we looked into the eyes of each other. I can tell that she is really upset inside. I never thought that we would have to send our kids off so early, and not know if we were ever going to see them again.

"Layla, everything will be fine," I assured. "Things have a way of working themselves out."

"I do hope that is the case."

I kissed her on the forehead right before she stood up, giving me an opportunity to get up from the couch. I took Layla's hand and said, "Come on, let's go get ready for our 'meeting' with the Volturi."

Layla and I grabbed the bag, that I brought from our house, and took it back into the room. I shut the door, so we can start changing. I put on a somewhat loose, long-sleeved green shirt and blue jeans, with matching tennis shoes.

Once I was done changing, I looked over my shoulder and saw Layla already dressed. She has on black pants, a red shirt, a black leather jacket, and boots to match.

"Darn vampire speed." I teased.

Layla couldn't help but smile. It wasn't long after that that I found myself staring at my wife.

"What are you staring at?" she asked.

"You look beautiful." I complimented.

Layla smiled as she came over to me. It wasn't long before her lips came crashing down on mine. I put my left hand on the side of her neck, while I gave her a few kisses. Then, she pulled back and said, "Come on, we have the Volturi to deal with."

I made my hands into a fist and rolled my eyes in anger.

"Come on, Seth."

I turned around and followed Layla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 222 38
As Bella's eldritch abilities increased, she built a shield barrier over the forks and la push, which is interpreted as a revolt against the Volturi...
99.4K 3K 20
A new school year is approaching and the Cullen's are moving to live with their "cousins" the Denali coven. It's Bella's first year in high school as...
62.9K 1.5K 29
After an army of newborn vampires came after Dani's sister she believes that everything will go back to normal or as normal as it could be when your...
404K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...