Azure's Hope ( COMPLETED✔️)

Від __BlueRoses

'It's a survival of the fittest, you've got to survive today to fight another day. Everyone wants to live thr... Більше

Disclaimer and Copyright.
Characterization😊
Azure's Escape.
Azure's Billionaire.
Azure's Home.
Azure's Date.
Azure's Date 2.
Azure's Office Day.
Azure's Fears.
Azure's Sleepover.
Azure's 'best friend'.
Azure's family.
Azure's event.
Azure's Fight.
Azure's intimacy.
Azure's wants.
Azure's everything.
Azure's Takeover.
Azure's Traitor.
Azure life.
Azure's Imprints.
Azure's Calm before the Storm.
Azure's Words.
Azure's Deceit.
Azure's sacrifice.
Azure's Storm.
Azure's Rescue.
Azure's Courage.
Azure's Tragedy
Azure's Distance.
Azure's Grey.
Azure's Appearance.
Azure's Calm after the Storm.
Azure's Bundle of Joy.
Greyson
Cast List😊😊
Song List😊😊
Sequel (My Strange Series)

Azure's love.

1.1K 79 8
Від __BlueRoses

"My boyfriend is the most gentle man I know." She smiled at the thought of all the moments she shared with Grey.

"He was the one who found me and took me to the hospital. He stayed beside me for the months that I remained at the hospital and even though we live together, take showers together, eat together, share a bed and all, he has never for once made a move to indicate that he wanted to sleep with me and that I had no choice. I'm sure even if I begged him to have sex with me, he'd say no.
We haven't even ever had a heated make out session and the farthest we've gone is little kisses here and there. He thinks of me all the time and even though his name was dragged in the mud today, he was rather worried about how I was dealing with the fact that my supposedly best friend made me a public shit.
A lot of times, I believe that I'm going crazy but he is always there to love me despite that. Can someone like that actually be a rapist?" Azure, looked over at the crowd who were now totally feeling sorry for her.

"He has a very large sexual appetite and slept with a lot of girls before I came into his life but he has kept his sexual desires at bay all because he doesn't want me to do anything I don't really want to. I want to say something here that not even my boyfriend is aware of. Something I'm the most ashamed of." She took a very deep breath.
"I was pregnant once."

There were loud gasps from the audience. Even Grey had his eyes wide open, as a matter of fact, they were watery.

"I was 19 at that time, I think, and I didn't understand what was going on with my body. I was always nauseous and so tired. I guess I was in my fourth or fifth month because my baby bump was showing very well.
I realized it and I was happy that I was going to have a child even though I didn't know its father. I even formed a bond connection with my baby and so I couldn't tell my father who had been out for a couple of months, out of fear. I didn't know what he'd make me do to it and so I felt keeping it a secret would be the best. I should have told him, maybe if I did he'd take pity! B-but he was ignorant of his first grandchild and what he did to it..." New set of tears fell in remembrance of her lost baby.

"He assumed that I was eating a lot and so he beat me up. He stepped on my stomach over and over again in attempt to make me throw up all the food I ate. As usual, I fell unconscious and when I woke up, there was a pool of blood all around me. He took my child from me and I couldn't do anything about it."

Azure didn't even realize when Grey walked up to where she was and pulled her into his arms. "I didn't know if it was a girl or boy and it died! Why the heck would I seduce a monster like that!"Azure's voice was getting louder. Her sobs were becoming harder and once again, Grey felt helpless.

"Katherine has deceived all of you! She should bring the truth to the public but she lies to you people to save her career. She said that she has kids that she needs to take care of but all that she is, is a surrogate because, her husband and her are separated and the kids live with him and have nothing to do with her. This is because her husband was aware that his wife is a filthy monster who ruined people's lives for a living." she pulled away from his embrace but made sure to keep a hold on his hand.
"Natalia and Nicholas are all that I care about right now! They are family and their friends are my friends. Soon enough, I'm going to see his parents and I will love them as well because they are good people!
They look past the fact that I may be crazy and that I have suicidal urges and love me unconditionally. I want Katherine to regret what she did today for the rest of her life. For humiliating me and my family so much!"

She pulled out of her hold on Grey and pulled her shirt over her head. Grey tried to beg her to stop but she wouldn't listen. At the sight of her body, a lot of women burst into tears, men were moody and some even cried. Natalia ran up to the stage, picked up the shirt and made her wear it. Grey and Natalia then pulled her out of the room.

The charity event was moved to the next week since there was still a ruckus everywhere. They first went to Natalia's house to get the things they shopped for but Elisa also happened to be there and so, Grey gave them some ten minutes girl time. They agreed it would be best if Azure didn't take the dress made for the event to Nicholas' house and also, that the day of the event, she will have to spend the whole day with Elisa and Natalia. Grey would have to pick her up from there as well as the other two guys.

****

The couple stayed under covers that evening and Azure made sure to keep her bandaged wrist away from his view. She had been doing that since the morning, making sure to keep that hand behind her back.

"I have been wanting to ask you all day Azure. What happened to your wrist? I asked Talia and she said to ask you."

Azure bent her head down in shame. She wasn't prepared to have another talk reminding her of the outgrowing craziness in her.

"Did you try to...." he knew the answer to his question already. "Natalia saw you early enough, thank goodness."

"I'm sorry."
"It's okay. There's no need to be sorry, actually this is good news."

Grey knew that there was only so much she could handle for a day, he wasn't about to give her much more stress. "I choose to believe that you're fighting your subconscious. It wants you to kill yourself but you don't. That's great news my love. If you really wanted to end your life you would be dead no matter what. Why did you give yourself a shallow cut? It's because you didn't want to do it. You fought the urge to do it and you won."

"You're just trying to make me feel good. I do want to tell you something anyways, but I do not want you to be worried. Maybe I should leave it for the morning so you don't have a sleepless night."
"Tell it to me Azure." Grey sat up and switched on the side light.

"Well, I wanted to tell you this a long time ago but the timing wasn't right. I think I have a stalker and whoever it is, it wants me dead. It sent me some pictures the day we went on a date."
"Can I see the pictures? " Azure knew very well that this was his calm before the storm. She got up and took out the pictures from her bag.
"Here. It came with a note saying that I was next. I know I should've told you.... "

"Damn right you should have!" Grey flared up before he stopped himself from raising his voice at her any further. He took in deep breaths to keep calm, got on his feet and started pacing. "For all we know, you might be in some serious danger. What's going to happen is that tomorrow, I'm going to the police, I'll set up some security for you and then..."

"You don't have to bottle up your anger, I know you're mad at me."
"Yes Azure. I am so mad at you I want to yell at you so bad for keeping such a big thing away from me. It's your life that's on the line here."

"Then why don't you yell at me. This is even more scary than you yelling."

"You'll just have to deal with that. I'm not going to scream at you. Let's go to bed now." Grey stopped pacing around, walked to his side of the bed, switched off the light by his side and made sure to keep his back to her.

"Grey? Please don't do this to me." he was silent. He didn't make a move to hold her in his arms and this was very strange to her. Even the last time they had such a fight, he still came back for her. His back was never turned to her.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you then, there was so much going on and I didn't want to trouble you some more. It's the only thing I could do as your girlfriend and someone who's grateful."

He still said nothing, not moving a single muscle. She switched on her side light and went over to his side. She went on her knees in front of him and touched his cheeks just to tell him that she was there and he was to recognize her presence by opening his eyes.

"If you're on your knees then get up. It's only pissing me off the more." he still didn't open his eyes.

"Tell me then, what do you want me to do. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, next time I won't care if you have so much on your shoulders, I'll just blurt out that I have a killer on the lookout for me."

"Yes! Next time you do just that okay!" he sat up to yell some more and explain how broken he'd be if something happened to her but the tears in her eyes he saw made him pause. "Good night, Azure." He made a move to lay back down but she was quicker to get a hold on his arm.

"I'm aware that you are upset but I assure you, I'll have anything but a goodnight if you don't forgive me. I'll do anything you want. I'll do anything to earn your forgiveness."

Grey knew that he was pushing it too far now and he needed to clear the tension between them. He thought a tease would do the trick.

He sat up once again and gave a childish pout and folded his arms. "Anything? "

"Yes Grey, Anything."

"Great. Now about my underwear modelling. Do it for me now and I'll forgive you."

"Now? But it's so late, aren't you tired?"
"Then forget it. Let's go to bed....."

"I'll do it. Give me a few minutes to change." she rushed to her feet and grabbed the three shopping bags with underwear. Grey wasn't expecting her to agree. He had forgiven her but this seemed like a plus for him.

***

"Aren't you ever going to come out of the bathroom, I've waited long enough." It was only then that he saw the pained expression on her face through the mirror as he hugged her from behind.

"What's wrong, my love?" he didn't bother to turn her to look at him, he was having a perfect view through the mirror. He only wrapped his arms around her waist tighter and buried his head in her shoulder.

"I hate my body. These are very ugly scars Grey, they make me so ugly and coupled with the fact that I'm crazy. You deserve better. You deserve someone who is perfect, someone who can walk on the streets with you without being judged or pitied. Someone who...."

"I don't care Azure. You are perfect, your body is perfect, your thinking is perfect, your eating is perfect, your scars are perfect, your imperfections are perfect and much more. You, Azure, are perfect for me and I swear it that this is the case."

He turned her around and kissed her. It wasn't his usual chaste kisses, this was more demanding but still gentle. He pushed her against the counter and continued his assault on her lips. She was confused. She never did this before and so she didn't know what to do.

Grey realized this as well and bit her lower lip making her gasp. He used that to his benefit and slipped his tongue in her mouth. He wasn't thinking anymore about control. The thoughts of all he wanted to do to her clouded his mind. His hands were roaming everywhere in her body and his lips feasted on her neck.

Azure didn't want to go very far with him. She was still very scared but she didn't want him to stop either. He had been so good to her and if this was what he desired from her, she would let him have her.

Grey realized that her body was shaking and he quickly pulled away from her. Her ridden up shirt came falling back to its place and Azure bent her head. Not wanting him to see the threatening tears of fear.

"My goodness, I'm so sorry Azure I didn't think. I-I really don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I'm sorry, you should have stopped me. Please don't cry, I'm sorry. "

"I'm not going to cry." she held in her tears and looked up at him. "I'm not upset with you, I'm upset with me. We should do this, we are dating and so you should be able to do these things to me. Natalia and Trevor do this all the time, even in public, same with Elisa and Lucas. There is no doubt that I like the feeling that you give me when you had your hand on me and your lips...I like it so much but, I'm always so scared. You've been without a lover for so long and it's because of me. It must be hard dealing with a person like me."

"I'm glad that I am not with them. I don't care if I never get to have sex again. As long as you're by my side, I don't mind wanking off till I die. I shouldn't have pushed you that far. I want to let you know that we will be able to do these sort of things in due time, I'll take away the fear from you Azure, I will. It's only a matter of time my love."

Azure jumped into his arms and enjoyed the warmth he spread to her.
"I love you Grey."
"I love you even more Azure."
"After this show, will you forgive me?"
"I already did. I didn't think you'd actually agree to do the entire underwear modelling thingy, I was only teasing you. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stay mad at you. You don't have to do it. Actually, it's better if you don't. I don't want to take a cold shower this night, it's already freezing."
Azure let out a loud laugh and hugged him tighter.

"Just promise me that if something like this happens next time you'll tell me immediately. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you."

"Well, I know. You'll go back to being a man whore and ruthless businessman." Azure teased.

"It's not funny Azure."
"I know, I promise I'll tell you next time.
Also, I want you to be aware of my desire to visit my father."

"Thank God you said that, I almost forgot. I got a call today from the institution, your father wants to meet with you, also the doctors have something important they'll like to share with us. "

"Well, that's good." She pulled back and started taking off the piece she was wearing.
"Do you need to see him? Is it important that you do?" Grey would rather she didn't go anywhere near that man.

"I tell myself that I'm done crying over what he did to me but every time I think about it, I cry. I think it'd be some sort of closure for me. I need to see him. Let me meet with him."

"Fine, but I'm coming as well." they walked back to the bed and switched off the lights.

"I didn't really expect to go alone." It didn't take much time before sleep took them as they cuddled with each other.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

212K 7.9K 55
"where are you going?" I asked him "she needs me I have to go, I'll be back soon" "it's our marriage day Mason. We are about to take our...
Only You Від Sam Shelly

Романтика

4.1K 248 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
2.5M 94.5K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...