Fight For Love (August Alsina...

Door CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... Meer

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Nine

3.9K 136 19
Door CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

I was staring at the ceiling as August was still sleeping with his arms still around me. I couldn't go back to dreamland, so I was just laying there with my ex. It was weird, but at the same time comfortable to be in his arms. I felt safe and didn't want him to move. Actually, I wanted to stay like that forever. but I knew that at a certain time, we were going to get up.

It seemed like August was feeling the same since he had a tight grip on me. His body was so close to mine. He had his face buried in my neck, so I could feel his breath on it. I still couldn't believe what had happened until now. The last day I was living with a crazy man who was ready to kill me at any time and then boom I bumped into my ex-boyfriend and I decided to let him help me. But it is really good luck or just the past that finally decided to come back right in my face ?

I shook my head and sighed. Then I started thinking about my story with August. The day I left was the first thing that came in my mind. Was I right to do this ? After all, I was not happy and needed some time for myself. I needed to reconsider my relationship with August. Of course, I loved him. More than I could ever explain it. My feelings for him were so strong. The leaving was really hard to do. I hesitated during one entire year before to do this. I was so in love and I wanted so badly to make it work, but one day, I was just tired and I left.

August was not the worst boyfriend, but he wasn't the best either. He tried to make some efforts for a moment, but then it came back to what it was. He was always out, working as he was saying. And little by little we were getting away. We were not spending time together. I don't know what really happened, but all became so....bored. And when he was coming back home, he was too tired to do something with me. I knew his career was and is important, but did he really have to place me as the second priority all the time ? Maybe, I sound like a little spoiled brat, but why having a boyfriend if it's to be always alone ? And there was the craziness with his fans too. I could've dealt with it if his behavior was not making me so insecure. I thought so many times that he was cheating on me and he was always saying no, but really never proved it with his actions.

Do I still love him ?

"Good morning beautiful." I heard what caused me to interrupt my thoughts. I turned my face to look at him. Our eyes locked immediately and we stared into them for a moment. I began to bite on my lips nervously. What is he doing to me ? I could feel my body getting warmer.

"AUGUST ALSINA ! YOU BETTER BE READY IN ONE HOUR ! " Then the door slammed loudly. All of this noise made me jump in fear as if I was caught doing something bad.

"Uh...You have to get ready or you'll miss the interview again. And good morning." I said looking at him. He was shirtless and I still wanted to kiss his tattoos.

"Like what you're seeing ? " He asked smirking. I blushed and hid my face with a pillow, "You're cute when you're blushing." He complimented me smiling. I hid my face more behind the pillow. Why am I reacting like that ?

He chuckled, "Well, Imma go in the bathroom to get ready. There is another one if you need to use the toilet or want to take a shower now. But I don't mind if you want to join." Once he realized what he said, he smacked his forehead with his hand, "Sorry, that got out by itself." He apologized.

"No..Uh...Don't worry." I reassured him. Then he got up and went in the bathroom. A couple of minutes later I heard the water. I sighed and decided to make some breakfast for us. But then I remembered that we were in a hotel room, so I took the phone on the nightstand and called the room service. I asked them to bring us the best they had and the woman told me that it was going to be there in twenty minutes. I thanked her and hung up.

Then I walked out the bedroom to find the other bathroom. It took me only five minutes because it was next to the room. I searched a toothbrush and found one in the small cupboard above the sink. I removed the plastic around it, put toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth. After that, I needed to pee so that's what I did, then I washed my hands and then my face.

As I was drying my face, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and it was the room service with our breakfast. The young and pretty boy brought it in the middle of the living room and left. I thanked him smiling and closed the door behind him. Unfortunately I had no money on me for the tip and I didn't want to take August's without his permission. Fifteen minutes later, he walked in fully dressed. He was wearing a white Fresh Prince of Bel Air t-shirt with Will and Carlton on it, plus blue cargo short and some new white retro Jordans. In addition he had his glasses, a white Rolex around his left wrist and a white snapback with NOLA written in blue on it. He was looking good.

"And I guess that you're still you're own stylist, huh ? " I asked smirking. He chuckled and joined me on the couch. I placed his plate on the coffee table in front of him and placed mine on my lap ready to devour everything. I was hungry like ten lions in the jungle. We prayed quickly and started eating.

We were silent enjoying the food, when Aug decided to break it, "So...What are you going to do today ? " He asked as he was finishing his orange juice.

I shrugged my shoulders and swallowed what I had in my mouth, "I don't know. I think I'm going to go back to the apartment to take my stuff." I answered, what caused him to frown.

"Nah ! You're not going back there alone. I don't want him to hurt you again." He refused shaking his head.

"Uh...August, you're not my daddy. And I'll be fine. Usually, he's working at this time, he won't be there. I'm just going to take quickly my belongings. It won't take too long, I promise." I tried to reassure him.

"Yeah, okay, but if he's there. What are you gonna do ? He must be mad that you left and I think that he won't hesitate to make you regret if he has the chance to find you. Maybe he's searching you right now. You're definitely not going." He insisted looking at me with nothing else but worry in his eyes. It touched my heart to know that he was so concerned about me. At this moment I knew that I was not alone.

I smiled and took his hand in mine, "Thanks." And I kissed his cheek making him grin like a fool.

"You're welcome, ma. Look, Imma go to this interview, then I'll come back here to take you out for lunch and after that we can go to the apartment to collect your stuff, together. What do you think about it ? "

I nodded my head, "Yes, okay."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[ A Couple Of Hours Later ]

After August left, I took a bath to relax, took a shower and get dressed. I listened to his interview and he sounded nice on it. As he said he came back to take me out to lunch. We decided to go in this little restaurant down the street. The déco was agreeable to look at. The furniture were brown, orange, red and yellow reminding summertime. As the sun was up and lighting the city, we took a table outside to enjoy the good weather. The waitress came to know what we wanted, so we ordered. August asked chicken and french fries with a green salad and a glass of coca cola. I, on the other hand wanted a panini and carrot salad with a glass of sprite. Then she told us that it was going to take ten minutes.

"Are you sure you don't want to go inside ? " I asked as I saw two females behind us who were looking our way. It was obvious that they were wondering if it was really August who was sitting there.

He shook his head, "No, it's good...except if you really want to go inside."

The waitress came back to us with our plates and five minutes later with our drinks. We thanked her and started eating, after a little prayer of course, "I listened to the interview. You were funny and I liked how you answered to all the questions."

He nodded his head, "Oh really ? I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We continued to eat and talking peacefully. Only a little group of teenagers asked for an autograph and the two women behind us too, but except that, we had not been bothered a lot. Before, August was not that famous. Now, the situation was different, but in a good way. His success was still growing and I was happy for him.

After the lunch, we went to my apartment like it was planned. Fortunately, I had the keys with me. I unlocked the door to find the place completely devastated. The furniture were broken, there was food on the carpet and it smelt horrible. It was a hot mess. We went in the bedroom where were my clothes and everything was gone, even my stuff in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and sighed loudly putting my head in my hands. Why did he do that ?

"Are you sure there is nothing left ? " August asked sitting next to me. I shook my head as the tears were coming. I had already not a lot of things since he took practically everything from me. My clothes and beauty products were the only things I had. Now, I really had nothing.

"I have to start from the beginning. I have nothing August. Nothing." I said sadly. The reality is always hard to face.

"Nah, ma. You have me. I'm here for you." He comforted hugging me. I'm not going to lie, I was scared and felt so lost. I didn't know how I was going to overcome this situation and where to begin with, but at least I had August by my side. Despite what happened between us, he was going to help me and I was grateful for that.

I sniffed, "Thank you so much."

Suddenly we heard someone clapping the hands. We looked up to see him. He looked pissed off and drunk. My heart immediately sped up. My reaction was to grab August's hand tightly and to hide a little behind him, "So, you're finally decided to come back little b*tch ! I'm gonna kill you ! And him too."

"Don't even think about that n*gga ! You better leave her alone before I show your punk ass how to respect a female ! Don't f*cking call her a b*tch ! " August yelled standing up.

Love is dangerous...

________________________

Let me know what you think.

A/N: Thanks to cec1234 for reading, voting and commenting. I really appreciate it, thanks so much 😊😁

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

793K 32K 48
We're often advised that one of the best ways to increase the chances of a relationship's success is to keep it private and keep your business out of...
600K 29.8K 46
BOOK THREE. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT For the last year, Betty Larsson has been trying to rebuild her shattered confidence, promising herself that she would...
15.7K 1.4K 30
it's a love story of two opposite poles RAGINI & SANSKAAR!! one side where RAGINI is d mostest gorgious ultra modern diva, who is DENTIST by profess...
4K 2K 17
✔2nd place in Romance/ChickLit in the Fruits of Love Awards 2018 - 2/08/2018 ✔2nd place in Chicklit in the Recognition Awards 2018 - 2/10/2018 ✔2nd p...