Fallen Stars | A 김태형 Centric...

By -kth30

Speeding cars, broken hearts and fallen stars. Being hurt is the worst sort of emotion, and nothing is worse... More

Prolouge
CHARATERS / CASTS
CHAPTER ONE [edited]
CHAPTER TWO [edited]
CHAPTER THREE [edited]
CHAPTER FOUR [edited]
CHAPTER FIVE [edited]
CHAPTER SIX [edited]
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Note
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
HELLA IMPORTANT !!
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
THANK YOU !!
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
Hey !!
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
TAGGED !!
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
Hey it's imp !!
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
I just couldn't.......
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTET FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
IDOL !!!!
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
Not an update but a lil imp !!
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
character questions
Character answers
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
Epilogue
END NOTE
Book 2
wait a minute, what the hell!?
author needs your help!

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

3.6K 153 32
By -kth30

Taehyung stared out of the small window and gazed down at the sparkling city.

Everything seemed too small from up there. Taehyung sipped the coffee he had and ran his vision through the city as it slowly disappeared below him.

"Are you missing them?" He heard a voice beside him. Taehyung turned his head to look at Areum beside him with a worried expression.

"Nah~" Taehyung said and concentrated outside the window again. But the city of Seoul was long gone. Heck, Korea was gone.

All Taehyung could see were white cloud that covered the sky like a hazy white blanket. Keeping away the view from The male's eyes.

"Did you wrote them a good bye letter?" Asked Areum. Taehyung shook his head while still looking out.

Areum sighed softly and leaned her head against the head rest of the seat. She was taken aback when Taehyung suddenly appeared at her doorstep and said that they as a flight to catch.

Hastily, Areum had thrown anything She could find in her closet. Taehyung told her everything of what happened.

She sighed again when she realised that she had left her favourite necklace at her place.

"I am sleepy" Taehyung said and finished off his coffee and layed back down to sleep.

Areum stayed silent in the flight and stared into the void. She glanced at her best friend ever now and then to make sure God knows what.

A lot had happened in the past years and Areum didn't appreciated it. She was scared of everything now.

She was afraid that even a single touch on something would ruin it forever.

She remembered once when She discovered Taehyung'a habit of hiding his feeling with a smile.

They both were sitting together at the pond and talking about anything then could think about.

Taehyung had received a text from his members and it read : Come back dickhead or are you dead. Be dead actually.

Areum knew Taehyung was hurt but instead of crying or frowning he just smiled sadly and they together left.

He was beaten up afterwards, cause she had treated the bruises on his back the next day.

She closed her eyes and tried to shut out every thought in her mind. Sadly sleeping was the only way out.

She felt her head touch with Taehyung's shoulder and his arm protectively wrap around her and then she was asleep.

***

"WELCOME HOME TAEHYUNGIE!!" Was the first thing Taehyung heard when he set his foot down.

"Hyung-ssi, Our real home is in Daegu and you are just living in Paris for business reasons" Taehyung said but he gave a bear hug to his brother.

Baekhyun felt how fragile his brother felt right now.
"Hey Baekhyun oppa" Areum said and gave Baekhyun a hug.

"Hello Areum-ssi" Baekhyun said,"Now both of you to the car. You must be hella tired"

"We are" Both of them agreed as he made their way to the BMW parked outside the airport.

"Well Taehyung why all of a sudden you felt the need to come to Paris?" Asked Baekhyun,"Not like We mind it but I am just curious"

"I understand Hyung" Said Taehyung,"I needed a break. That's all"
"Are you sure?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Yes hyung-ssi" Said Taehyung with a nod. Baekhyung hummed in response as he drove through the roads of Paris.

"Paris is quite beautiful" Said Areum as she pressed her face through the window. Her inner photographer triggered as she gazed upon the memorizing and pretty views.

"I really wanna click so many pictures" She said dreamily and the boys chuckled at her childish behaviour.

Areum puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms over her chest. It cause Taehyung to laugh even more.

Areum inside her mind was doing a happy dance to see her best friend, laughing genuinely after such a long time.

Areum ended up laughing herself and soon the car was filled with laughs and three people who jammed songs one after the other, even though they didn't knew lyrics to most of them.

The car came to a halt in front of a huge mansion. Areum's jaws dropped as the entered through the gate.

"Mother of pearls..This is lit" She said as her eyes scanned the house.

"Yeah....." Taehyung agreed as the three stepped out from the car. Baekhyung chuckled at the reaction he got from the others.

"Come one guys...It's nothing like out mansion in Daegu" Said Baekhyun and Taehyung agreed.

Areum had gone to Taehyung's house many a times. She didn't came from a wealthy family though. And also the fact that she was an orphan proved it.

Her mother had passed away at childbirth and her father had abused her, because he thought she was the reason of all the misery. He had died in an accident, while coming back from a club in a drunk condition.

But, Taehyung's family had always treated her like her own family. They never made her feel like a stranger or an outsider. She always felt the warmth she wanted to get, from Taehyung's family.

His parents were a huge reason why she had became a successful photographer. If it weren't for them to take on all the finance she required, her dream would have remained a dream.

But, this mansion was too good.

(Front)

(Back)

(A/N These are probably two different mansions. But imagine that they are the same. Also, Maybe they are not even in Paris)

"Come in guys" Said Baekhyun,"Mom and Dad are waiting"
Areum and Taehyung followed the male inside the house where maids greeted them.

They took Taehyung and Others over coats and tried their best to impress their young master.

"Young Master!!" Taehyung wheeled around to see the source of the call. He came face with his old butler.

Park Hajoon came speed walking to The trio. His tail suit was flapping behind him. His well cut beard, moustaches and hair whisked with white and grey hair.

"Young Master!!" He yelled again, walking the fastest his aged legs could carry him.

"Mr.Park" Taehyung said and flung his arms around the man. Hajoon was taken aback when The master suddenly hugged him but he hugged him back affectionately.

"Please don't call me Mr.Park sir" He said.
"And you don't call me Young Master" Said Taehyung.

"Sorry it happened out of habit" Said Hajoon and let out a hearty laugh.

"Hello Miss Areum" Said Hajoon and kissed the top of Areum's hand.
"You haven't changed a bit" Laughed Areum and the boys joined in with the butler.

"Girls you are requested to bring in some food for them" Said Hajoon and the maids went away.

"Come in kids" Said Hajoon,"Mistress and Master are waiting for you"

They followed Hajoon deeper inside the mansion. They ended up being in a big room with couches lined together and shelves filled with books.

"Honey!!" Taehyung heard the voice of the Angel and ran into the arms of his mother.

"Eomma!!" He shouted as he breathed in the scent of his mother.
"Yah..Now You don't love your father anymore" His father protested and fake glared at his son.

"Oh Appa" He said and went to hug his father. Areum squealed and ran into the arms of Taehyung' parents and said,"Eomma, Appa I missed you"

Areum called Taehyung's parents as her own because they were nothing less than that.

"We missed you too Areum love" They said and soon the family was settled in and talked and laughed over a bunch of tasty treats of Paris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.4K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...
6.7K 1.2K 33
«The prettiest smile can hide a lot of pain» «Its harder to smile than to cry» Brought to you by - 『K』『r』『i』『s』『h』『a』 『D』『w』『i』『p』『t』『a』 *READ AT YO...
152K 6.9K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
2M 81.8K 63
❝stop biting your lip like that.❞ ❝make me.❞ ❝i didn't know you were this desperate for a punishment, haru,❞ he says, pinning me against the wall. ...