Wait...What? Omega!?

By ShadowStepArt

This is just a story that I had been thinking of for a while. It's based in the Omegaverse. Lance McClain ha... More

New Notice 2023
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N - Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N
Chapter 48
A/N - If you care to read it
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 20

16.1K 495 111
By ShadowStepArt

Lotor's POV
I think it's working, I think that my little toy is staring to believe that what I do to him is love. Ha, it feels so wonderful to know that soon he is willingly going to take my punishments.

A little while back I went to the resident witch of the ship, in hopes of manipulating my omegas mind a little quicker. She gave me a vile of this reddish pink liquid and said that it would do the trick, so when I gave him his food I poured the substance into it. To be honest I'm not sure what it did to him, but I really don't care, as long as I get to inflict brutal pain on him and he believes it's ok, then I'm happy.

———

I start heading back to my room after a long and boring day with my generals, all we did was discuss our next move for the empire, it was practically pointless because the next move is always the same; destroy worlds and gather quintessence. It's not rocket science.

I walk into the room to see something that for once makes my heart warm. My omega is cradling our child and feeding him. It looks so pure and innocent that I can't bring my sadistic nature to stop the moment.

So instead I calmly make my way over to the bed where they lay and I sit down. He doesn't even look at me but I can tell that he is nervous from the way he clutched the little baby closer. The next thing he said caught me completely off guard.

"What is love?"

"Pardon?" I ask slightly confused

"I can't remember what love is." He states simply

"And..." I question still confused but excited his memory is failing him

"Y..your my alpha, s..so d..do you love me?"

"Your making absolutely no sense!" I say getting very annoying with this conversation

"Can you show me what love is?!" He blurts out

A wide grin makes it onto my lips. 'He's completely lost it!! God this makes my day.'
I gently move the infant to the side and crawl onto the bed where the my omega is.

"Of course~" I respond, this is going to be the most fun I have had in years, he's lost his mind and once the day is done he will no only the love I give him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 3.6K 22
Keith was born an Alpha and he is not tied to any Omega. He has never even met a real Omega yet. His best friend Shiro disappeared for a whole year...
104K 3K 17
This is the second part to my story Family of Blue. If you have not read the first part then do that first because if you don't then this story won't...
293K 14K 47
[OFFICIAL @FANFIC LIST] Keith, a dark, moody devil, is on a mission on earth when he meets Lance, the cockiest, flirtiest angel he's ever met. It tu...
37K 683 81
- Omegaverse AU - A/N: Warnings are given, there is Angst (I'm very sorry) and new Klance Idea. Mpreg. Spelling mistakes. ➪ Lance McClain has secre...