Maiden In Black {Sesshomaru...

By FanficDemon1701

{Book and look of Kita has been updated and re-edited} Takes Place after Naraku was defeated.... Kagome had a... More

Character: Kita Higurashi
Maiden In Black: Enter Kita
The Maiden In Black: Electric Angel
The Maiden In Black: Dragged To Lala Land
Maiden In Black: Spidey Is Back/Hello Doggy!
Maiden In Black: Tolerant Doggy
Maiden In Black: Patience To Bullhonky
Maiden In Black: Red String Chain String
Maiden In Black: Kidnapped
Maiden In Black: The Dog's Possession
Maiden In Black: Bathing To Ogre Attack
Maiden in Black: Overwhelmed Kita
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip 2
Maiden In Black: Queen Of Pranks Strikes!
Maiden In Black: Truth To Her Existence In Feudal Days
Maiden In Black: Healing An Injured Canine
Maiden In Black: Jinenji's Help
Maiden In Black: Fleeing
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P1
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P2
Kitrainyokai's Fanart Of Kita and Sesshy
Enter: Ray Piper and Nicolas/Nick
Future Sneak Peaks: Future Characters
Bad Omens
Part 1:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Part 2:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Enter!! Yoko Kurama!!
Bad Inuyasha and Rin's Message
Inuyasha's Betrayal & Down The Rabbit Hole
Shopping Chaos Part 1
Shopping Chaos To Affections Across Time
"Do not say such nonsense" Sesshomaru
To His Amusement
Mating Game
Fighting For Her!
Shocking Revelations!!
Meeting a Long Lost Sister

Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Combine!!

236 6 0
By FanficDemon1701

Crossover between my Yu Yu Hakusho Fanfic and Maiden In Black Alert!

Only Kita will have a POV!

This will be a draft for now I will fix spelling errors later I must grab dinner

================================

I eat my bentou, with eggs, some squid shaped sausage, as well as veggies, I used a fork to eat them, since I could never even hold nor learn to eat with chopsticks.

Sesshomaru watches me eat looking at me odd holding the  fork, as he ate with his chopsticks, and Auntie noticed. "Kita because of her learning issues never could learn to use chopsticks no matter how much you taught her."

"I have bad hand coordination." I say as I hit my chest so I don't choke.

"Easy don't choke." Sota scowled.

"I'm fine." I cough taking a drink of water in my water battle.  

"Next time don't talk when you eat." Auntie sighs shaking her head.

I nod digging into my food, as Sesshomaru looked to Auntie. "May I talk to you alone?" Sesshomaru stood up setting his bentou down, and looked to me then Sota, then Auntie, and Auntie nods following Sesshomaru over to the vehicle.
"I need to ask you something dire." Sesshomaru walks over to the vehicle, and leans against the vehicle, his arms folded to his chest.

"Sure, go ahead." Auntie says curious that maybe Sesshomaru was going to ask her something.

Sesshomaru looked down at Auntie. "I would like to ask if you will let her be my bride, your niece Kita-chan."

Auntie smiled a warm smile. "I see, you love her that much Sesshomaru?"

Sesshomaru nods. "Is it alright if you let me have her hand?"

"Of course, she needs you, she needs someone to love, I can see how much she loves you too. All her life Kita blamed her mother dying giving birth to her on herself, so she made it her job to take care of her father and my kids too when I asked her on summer breaks. It was hard to see her do that running herself ragged. Promise me if she's running herself ragged make her by force if you have to rest. I don't want her ending up like my mother a workaholic who died young because of it." Auntie says to Sesshomaru who nods. "Gramps would be happy too." Auntie watched Kita laugh as she gave Sota a purple nurple and Sota began whining in complaint.

"I vow to make sure she is healthy and take care of her needs." Sesshomaru says looking up to the cloudy sky, the scent of moisture is in the air Sesshomaru could tell.

"Huh, the smell of rain then is coming Auntie we should go home!" I call to Auntie after I finish stuffing my face.

"I swear you're a bloodhound with your nose, always knew when to change....ugh I'll shut up now." Sota says cutting himself off.

"Of course I smelled that anybody can when you needed a diaper change as a toddler." I snicker at Sota.

"Should we head to the car then?" Auntie walked up giving me a knowing gaze, meaning Sesshomaru asked her the popping question.

Rain all of a sudden began pouring down on us, and I rush to the car, and so does Sota, and Auntie.
Sesshomaru stared up into the sky. "We are not alone, a presence followed us to this Era, Kita-chan."

"Holy crap! Kitrainyokai?!" I perk up at the voice seeing a red headed Elvis haired guy.

"Um, excuse me I'm Kita Higurashi, not Kitrainyokai." I step out of the car walking up to the guy.
"Who are you?"

"Its me Kuwabara!" Kuwabara looked me over. "But you can't be not pregnant, you're just three months in?!"

"Do I look just like your friend then?!" I ask my face ticking in anger and I sky upper cut the dude making him hit the ground.

Kuwabara groans in pain. "You got her punch though."

"That's not Kitrainyokai you dumbass." A guy in all green with slicked back hair scowls. "Though they look alike they ain't alike. Kitrainyokai is way stronger dumbass." The guy walked up and out his hand out to shake. "In Yusuke Urameshi, sorry for the confusion."

I shake his hand smiling at him. "I know you, I listened to your fights in Demon Realm, having a buddy of mine rigging a radio. If it wasn't for Kitrainyokai the world would be destroyed! Tell her thanks for saving us all." I say shaking his hand again the pull it away jabbing my thumb at Sesshomaru. "Or I wouldn't of met him, so thanks."

"Uh...who is he?" Yusuke asked looking Sesshomaru over.
"He's a Demon ain't he, I know the energy easily."

"What is the ruckus about?" I watch as a dark spikey haired short man walks up, his hair reminded me of a flame, but it was black with a white spikey streak.
The man blinks at me in confusion. "Foolish Kuwabara I know my wife's energy and mind well, that girl is not Kitrainyokai. And this girl is not pregnant by three months." The man walked up. "I am Hiei. I see you know where a good friend of mine is."

"Wait, wait! You know where Kurama is?!" Yusuke asked in shock.

Sesshomaru growled at Hiei who in return scoffed. I put my hand out for Sesshomaru to not do anything foolish. "Easy Sesshomaru he only wants to know where Yoko is."
Sesshomaru relaxed.

"Do you know where he is?" Kuwabara asked hopeful.

I sigh a sad sigh. "Only I can go back to the Era, Sesshomaru came from, and him, as well as my cousin."

Hiei goes wide eyed. "Son of The Great West Canine?! Your father was a legend I grew up with hearing his tale." Hiei nods to Sesshomaru.

"Who?!" Yusuke asked confused as does Kuwabara.

"So we cannot go there then, and he is stuck there, I understand then, he can remain there." Hiei says and turned to look behind him.
"I bid you farewell, and talk him into having that human who is his, to obey your words, or he will himself kill him." Hiei walked off. "She is calling for me, I shall go. It was an honor to meet you Son Of The Great Canine Of The West." Hiei then disappears.

Sesshomaru watched Hiei go, and looked down at me. "Hey, I'm craving ice cream, and you go disappear on me!" I heard a voice grouch, and see a woman who looked like me exactly, and she was a few years older, and wearing a black and red floral cherry blossom kimono, she was holding an umbrella but Iit didn't cover her well, cause she had it tilted to far.

"I apologize, an honorable person I wanted to greet, I will get your ice cream. Your moods are quite a farce, but I love you for you." Hiei says and the woman hugged him, holding the umbrella away from smacking him, his face to her chest. Our height was a totally different, between me and the girl. I was the same height as Hiei.

"Yay! Ice cream!!" She giggled.

"Come let me get you out of the rain, or you will catch a cold when pregnant." Hiei walked off and she followed.

Sesshomaru watched them go. "We should be heading back." Auntie yelled to me.

I bow to Yusuke and Kuwabara. "I'm sorry I must go, it was nice meeting you." With that said; I grab ahold of Sesshomaru's arm,  and run to the car, and shove him inside, and shut the door. "Those people you know them?"
Sesshomaru asked, running his fingers through his wet long silver hair, reaching passed his rear.

"Yes, I listened to the fight about The Tournament Of Destruction. If it weren't for them this Era would be gone." I say watching Yusuke and Kuwabara disappear from my gaze.

"They saved the world of my time, if they hadn't of, I never would of met you Lord Sesshomaru."
I say looking at Sesshomaru with a sad smile.

"When we get home, you two better change out of those clothes too." Auntie scolded me and I flinch at her tone of voice, I was in dog shit now, she's pissed, cause she knows I get sick easily with colds. "Kita you know you get sick easily, it was dumb of you to be out in the Autumn rain!"

I bow my head in shame. "Sorry Auntie." I say chattering my teeth.

"I did not know she does get ill quick, tell me more before we leave Kita-chan's Aunt." Sesshomaru side-glances at me giving me a scolding look.

"I forgot to tell him everything I'm sorry." I say turning my head away, in the back seat sitting next to Sesshomaru.

"I will tell him all of it soon, when we get home you go take a warm shower." Auntie says and I grunt a reply. "She knows she's in trouble if she only grunts Sesshomaru."

"Indeed I see so. When we return we train to defeat future enemies." Sesshomaru says and I sneeze as Sesshomaru sighs at that I sneezed. "Here." Sesshomaru pulled me to his side.
I blink in confusion at how warm he was, though he was soaked in the rain. "There is a reason why I am so warm, as I told you the crescent moon was not far." Sesshomaru replied and I go wide eyed.

That was why he is warm its beginning of his heat!
I thought to myself.
So he is struggling like he said, so he wasn't lying!

"It is not long." Sesshomaru says and I nod understanding now.

I must get stronger, so I can help protect him and my cousin and our future together!
I mentally say to myself, and my head felt heavy, and I close my eyes overwhelmed by the lightheadedness.

"She has a fever." Sesshomaru says as I pass out cold.

"Oh no! Okay, I'll hurry home." Auntie says, and Sesshomaru kicked open the door, and carried Kita in his arms, and jumped out of the vehicle.

"No need." Sesshomaru says, jumping upon many buildings, and ran to go to the Higurashi residence.

"They are truly related." Auntie and Sota smirked.

Hold on Kita-chan, I will cure you.
Sesshomaru mentally says to himself.
Have you some one to protect?
Sesshomaru remembers his father's words.
Yes, I do have someone now to protect and that is Kita Higurashi.
Sesshomaru thought to himself, as Sesshomaru stopped in front of the home, and opened the door kicking off his boots, and rushes Kita into the living area.

"It seems the girl is sick." Sesshomaru heard a voice say behind him, making him turning around seeing a female ice apparition.
"I can heal her if you like, I visit this shrine alot, I love how well kept it is. I'm Yukina Hiei's sister." Yukina says and Sesshomaru nods. "Okay keep holding her." Yukina puts her hands out, and a yellow glow formed from her hands, and the fever disappeared. "Anything to help this shrine, its as beautiful as Genkai's home. Have a good day then. Oh, tell Mrs Higurashi I hope her father gets better."
With that said Yukina left.

"Strange this Era is." Sesshomaru turns around and sets Kita down into the living room on her back gently.

"Is the fever bad?" Sota ran into the room with Auntie.

"Another of my kind helped me, to think they gave become kind in this era." Sesshomaru stood up and says to Auntie. "Take care of her, I must leave for my Era for awhile."
Sesshomaru pulls on his boots, and tied his swords to his hips.

"Why you leaving?" Sota asked Sesshomaru at the door.

"Something you cannot understand." Sesshomaru ran to the well room, and jump down the well.

================================

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 654 38
When Lord Sesshomaru saves a filth covered woman and brings her into his home, no one ever expected her to be anything more than a lowly servant. The...
52 0 12
Maithleta was born in the human world. Her foster parents died when she was fifteen and lived alone in an apartment. Her senile and Dementia grandmot...
57K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
5.2K 209 7
The Last Of The Ninetailed Foxes, all hunted by humanity to extinction even Kado Ninetea, who is the last male of his species in existence. The last...