As Kids -A Horror Fanfiction...

By ComicKitten

[Watty Awards] Michael swung down his knife towards Freddy, though Freddy dodged. Jason grabbed Michael's nec... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note

Chapter 17

606 18 2
By ComicKitten

Summer

Jason walked into the camp he would go to every summer. The words Camp Crystal Lake curved across the entrance sign as he and his mother entered. His mother walked to the sign-in area and started to talk with the lady.

"Oh, the Voorhees! I remember you from last year... and the year before," The lady joked slightly as she signed in Jason and his mother. Jason smiled politely to the lady and glanced to the shimmerig lake that would look normal-actually pretty-to any person. Besides him.

Jason was here every year, joining almost all of the clubs they had for him. Except, of course, the dreaded swimming club.

He shudder slightly and tried to push the thoughts away, following his mother to the cabin he usually would be sleeping in each year. He walked in a smelt the wooden walls that surrounded him. He smiled slightly and sat on the bed that had blue covers and soft white pillows. 

His mother was carrying a suit case for him as she walked inside after him. She rummaged through it, which confused Jason but he allowed it. His mother then pulled out a long dark green/brown jacket that was about 2 yards longs. It would not fit Jason, for it was way too long, but maybe in future years. 

"What's that?" He asked as he got up from the bed. His mother smiled happily and said, "I made this... It won't fit you now, but when your older it might. It is a jacket that I think you would like..."

Jason picked up the end of the jacket and stared at the dark green fabric that was stitched so perfectly together. It was a made of a touch jean-like fabric that Jason rubbed between his fingers soothingly.

He had loved it. 

"I really... really like it..." He said as he looked up from his newly made army green colored jacket, to his mother. His mother smiled and kissed his forehead. "Thank you. It took me a while to make it perfect, so I'm glad you like it."

Jason bobbed his head and said, "I can't wait to wear it when I'm older!" His mother chuckled and laid the jacket on the bed. It was so tall that it went off the bed stand, but he noted that the beds were small anyways. Hopefully he would be tall enough when he is older to wear it!

He hugged his mother and they stood like that for a while. His mother softly pulled apart and said, "Well I should be going! Have fun, Jason! Your my special... special boy!" With a smile she backed out of the cabin and Jason stared as she walked away slowly to her car.

Jason sighed sadly at his mother leaving. He always felt safe around his mother, she protected him when he was sad and calmed him down when he was mad.

Jason started to walk out into the forest air until he saw a group of kids gathering and flashing glances at him.

"Get him!" One shouted as the whole group charged at him. 

He tried to run away from the group who chased after him and laughed at him. "Deformed!" Some shouted at him. Some threw rocks at him, which hit his face and stomach.

"Please!" He pleaded for the screaming to stop. It hurt him so much, why couldn't they stop? He didn't do anything to deserve this! Nothing! He did nothing to deserve this!

They chased him all around, and he had no where to go except... the dock.

The dock held his fears, it reminded him of when Freddy and Michael were friends, and Freddy had pushed him in the rushing river.

Freddy...

He was probably sitting in another home, enjoying whatever he would do on a hot summers day. And Michael. Michael! How could Michael kill his own sister? That was psychotic! Jason had gotten a call from the mental hospital from a man called Dr. Loomis who had told him the news, which still shocked Jason, and it happened on Halloween!

Jason stood at the edge of the dock and stared at the group of kids. "Please..." He whimpered to them. They had evil smiles on their faces and their laughter started to ease away.

"Push him..." He heard one of them whisper to the other.

No! Don't push me! He screamed in his head. Then he saw the faces of the kids, slowly form into Freddy's face. Everyone in the group looked like Freddy, which a green and red sweater and light brown hair.

Um... you kind of were...

Um... I kind of wasn't!

WERE!

WAS!

And then... push.

Jason felt his body be pushed by the many Freddys. It felt as if he were flying slowly off into the dock. It all felt in slow motion as Jason turned his head and stared at the water. Was that Michael? Michael's face shimmered in the water and said with his words full of bubbles, "I want you dead!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jason shouted, now everything was in regular pace. He flapping his arms trying to stay afloat. 

He looked down in the water again and saw Michael swimming up to him and grab onto one of his leg's. Then Freddy grabbed the other.

"Help!" Jason screamed as Michael and Freddy pulled hard on his legs.

"Mommy! Help me, Mommy!" He shouted, because he had no one else to shout for. 

His friends were killing him.

Jason tried to breath, but only sucked up more water, causing him to cough badly. He felt the air float out of him, and his chest tighten.

"Mommy!" He whimpered. Jason opened his eyes underwater and saw Michael and Freddy grinning. "I've always wanted you dead..." They both said in unison.

Jason felt his life slowly get taken away as he drifted down into the deep depths of Crystal Lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy stared out the window again. He had been placed in many foster homes since the fall, but again he ended up in the house for unwanted children.

It was a beautiful afternoon, the sun was high and the sky was a bright blue. The air looked thick and humid though, which was the only down side.

Freddy slowly got up from chair and walked to the wall which had a calender on it. Since it was the summer, he was totally lost and didn't know whether it was Monday or Saturday. 

He traced his fingers to the day that wasn't crossed out and stared at it in awe. Today Freddy, Jason, and Michael would be at Camp Crystal Lake, just like they had planned at the beginning of the year.

"That seems like ages ago..." He said to no one. His words echoed in the room and sounded loud. His heart pounded in his ears as he thought that today he could be having fun with his only friends.

But he wasn't. He was trapped in the orphanage waiting day after day for some sort of family, hoping for this one to be a nice one, but it eventually was a mean, beating, torturous one.

He shook his head sadly and he felt tears fill his eyes. "Are you alright Freddy?" the little 6 year old that had asked him about his friends on Halloween had asked. Freddy turned around with tears blurring his vision and smiled. "Pah-per-perfectly f-f-fine..." He stuttered on his words.

The 6 year old looked surprised but slowly nodded, "I'm sorry..." The kids had backed out of the room without another word and left Freddy by himself.

I don't even care. I will just grow up to be lonely like I've always been...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael walked in the empty hallway with his doctor, Dr. Loomis by his side, gripping tightly on his arm. He had broken a record in the mental hospital, in which he was proud of. He was the youngest mental patient here.

The two turned around the corner and entered Dr. Loomis's office. Michael sat down in a chair and Dr. Loomis sat in the other, with the desk separating them. 

"So Michael, how has your day been so far?" Dr. Loomis usually started conversation with that question. Michael would never answer. He would keep his mouth shut. And for some reason Dr Loomis would still try to communicate with him.

"Have you been feeling well?" It were these types of questions that Michael could answer to. He would nod for yes and shake his head for no or shrug for maybe or I don't know.

Michael shrugged slightly and Dr. Loomis wrote something swiftly on a piece of paper that was held on a clipboard.

"Do you miss your friends? Or Judith?" Michael hated when Dr. Loomis would ask these questions. 

He never really took time to think about them, and he would usually just shake his head. Why would he miss them?

Because they were there for him when he couldn't speak. When he didn't want to. At school, Jason and Freddy would be their to make him laugh and defend him from the hating people. They'd share secrets and play video games, they'd hang out everyday. 

By the river. 

Michael almost smiled at the funny jokes they had shared together, the lovely times. 

Judith.

Inside of him, he didn't want to kill her, but his body did. His heart told him that she was his sister, and that she would be there for him, even when she was being mean or obnoxious. But his soul told him that it was her destiny to die the way she died. To be killed by someone who hated her so much.

Hate and love, love and hate.

Was there really a difference between the two? If you love someone, eventually you part and you hate each other. When you hate someone you see the good side, and you love them.

Everything that was different seemed to be the same all of a sudden. 

Michael closed his eyes gently and sighed.

His one friend, Freddy was mean and stuck up. He always thought he was right, even when he was copying answers from a 6 year old! He gets angry so easily! And he always would thinks that when he says something bad that he can just say sorry, and everything would be okay. But it's not that simple.

Simple...? Everything that was simple to others was so hard to Michael.

Loving someone, was easy to someone else, but was so difficult to Michael. Hating someone was so easy to someone else, but was too hard for Michael. 

There was no simple anymore.

Michael shook his head furiously. 

No! I NEVER MISS THEM! NEVER! He scream so loudly in his head, he thought that Dr. Loomis could hear him.

Michael could hear Dr. Loomis pencil scribbling over the paper. Michael bit his tongue until he could taste metallic tasting blood, and even after that he didn't stop. 

NEVER! I NEVER MISS THEM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.6K 20
You are the type of girl who can see the beautiful side in anything. The smartest girl of the school, but without much high grades, since you're alwa...
193 13 14
A remake on my story. Two orphans run away before they get separated. Soon they are adopted by older woman named Laura Strode. A elder woman living i...
10.7K 583 26
Horror Axe, Murder Dust and Killer Knife has been best buddies for two years. The three of them lived together in an AU, in it's village of destructi...
104K 2.9K 22
Here we have any average house hold of your typical, infamous horror movie killers; Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Ghostface. But...