Sisters

superswift_fan tarafından

We've all fantasized about being celebrities at one time or another, only to be told that it's just a headach... Daha Fazla

The first one
The one with Christmas
The one with Harry Potter World
The one with the hospital visit
The one with the New Year's Eve party
The one with the morning after
The one with the songwriting session
The one with the birthday
The one with the homecoming
The one with the audition
The one with the callback
The one with Melissa Benoist
The one with Glee!
The One With the Shenanigans
The one with the date
The one with the boyfriend
The one with the soccer game
The one after a week
The one with the Ellen show
The one with Halloween
The one with the special day
The one with Harry Styles
The one with the Jingle Ball
The one with Saint Nick
The one with the truth
The one with cute sister moments
The one with the breakup
The one with the Oscars
The one where they're on tour
The one with the fans
The one with the performance
The one with the hot guy
The one with the rehearsal
The one where they get ice cream
The one after the fight
The one with the awkwardness
The one with the concert
The one with the fluff
The one with, not 'goodbye,' but 'see you later'
The one with all the tears
The one with the happiness
The one at the bar
The one with the friends
The one with the sickness
The one with the sweetness
The one with the distance
The one with the chocolate
The one with the Austins
The one with the fighting
The one with the phone call
The one with the loneliness
The one with the return
The one with the fears
The one with the make up

The one with the uncontrollable crying

306 5 1
superswift_fan tarafından

-August 24, 2013; Los Angeles, California-

Kaitlyn's POV

"And then he tried to come after me, but I left," I said, finishing the story.

"Oh my god, Kait, that's awful I'm so sorry," Melissa said, rubbing my arm comfortingly.

We were currently sitting on her couch in her apartment as I told her the long story of what happened between Austin and me.

"I can't believe he had the nerve to come back after what he did to you," Melissa said disgustedly.

"Yeah," I sighed, wiping my tears.

"Now what?" Melissa asked, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Well, he only opens at one more show so I'm hoping that I can just get through that and never see him again after," I said.

"When is he coming back?" Melissa asked.

"September 6," I replied.

"Do you want me to be there?" Melissa offered.

"No, it's okay," I said, shaking my head. "It's in North Dakota so there's really no good reason to go. I'll have my family there but I really appreciate the offer."

"Of course, Kait, you know you're like a little sister to me and anyone who hurts you is automatically a terrible person in my book," Melissa smiled, making a tough face.

"Thanks, Liss," I laughed, giving her a hug.

"Okay, enough sad stuff, we should go do something," Melissa said.

"Like go to work?" I laughed, knowing that we had to leave now or we'd be late.

"Ugh, I suppose," Melissa groaned jokingly.

"Come on, I'll drive," I said, standing up.

We walked out to where my car was parked in the apartment building's garage. Melissa and I got into the car and I plugged in my phone to the aux cord.

"What should we listen to?" I asked Melissa, looking through my many Spotify playlists.

"I don't care," Melissa shrugged.

"Here, you pick," I said, handing my phone to Melissa and starting the car.

I pulled out of the driveway as Melissa picked a song.

Friday night beneath the stars, in a field behind your yard, you and I are painting pictures in the sky, and sometimes we don't say a thing, just listen to the crickets sing, everything I need is right here by my side, and I know everything about you, I don't wanna live without you

I grinned at Melissa as she played the song.

I'm only up when you're not down, don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground, it's like no matter what I do, well you drive me crazy half the time, the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true, that I'm only me when I'm with you

We sang along to the song and danced in the car to multiple of Taylor's songs until we pulled into Paramount studios' parking lot. We got out of the car and walked to our shared trailer.

The first thing my eyes caught sight of in the trailer was a picture of Austin and I kissing at the baseball game that was framed in an artsy wooden frame. I bit the inside of my cheek and blinked away tears as I turned the picture frame over so that the picture was faced down. I sat down on the couch and buried my face in my hands as tears ran down my face.

"Kaitlyn?" Someone said, walking into my trailer.

I wiped my eyes, looking up to see who it was.

"Hey Becs," I said, putting on a fake smile and walking over to give her a hug.

She held me at arm's length as her eyes scanned over me.

"What happened? What's wrong?" She asked quickly, a worried look flashing her eyes.

"Nothing, I'm fine," I quickly lied, looking down at the floor.

"Talk to me Kait, what's going on?" She asked, leading me over to the couch where I was previously seated.

"Becca, I said I'm fine," I snapped harshly.

I watched as her eyebrows scrunched in confusion before her eyes landed on the flipped-over picture frame that sat on the table behind me.

"Oh Kait," she said, pulling me into her arms sadly. "What happened?"

As soon as Becca pulled me into her arms I broke down. Sobs wracked my body as I cried and Becca rubbed her hand up and down my back.

"What happened?" She asked, pulling away slightly as I calmed down.

"Austin and I, we-we br-broke up," I stuttered as another round of sobs hit my body.

"Oh my god Kait, I'm so sorry," Becca said, pulling me back into her.

Becca just held me in her arms until my cries turned to quick, short breaths. She pulled away with a worried look as I started to hyperventilate.

"Kaitlyn, what's going on? Breathe, Kait," she panicked.

I couldn't say anything as I pulled my knees up to my chest and continued to hyperventilate as tears poured from my eyes.

I watched Becca reach around me to grab my phone off the table. She quickly rose the phone to her ear as I heard a familiar voice ring out.

"Taylor, it's Becca, Kaitlyn's having some sort of a panic attack or something," she said worriedly.

The panic in her voice only made me hyperventilate more as my breaths got even faster.

"Kaitlyn, can you hear me?" Taylor's voice said over the speaker.

I couldn't make out a response but with how hard I was breathing, I knew Taylor could hear me.

"Kait, please, you need to breathe, okay? Try taking a deep breath," Taylor said calmly.

I tried my best to take a deep breath but it came out as a shaky, quick one.

"Kaitlyn, focus on my voice okay? Breathe with me," Taylor said, starting to take deep breaths.

I tried to follow her breaths but they were still coming out ragged and quick.

"Okay, Kait, count to ten for me," she said.

I took a shaky breath, "One."

Another shaky breath, "Two."

"That's good Kait, keep going," she encouraged.

I took another shaky breath before continuing.

"Three... f-four... five... s-six... sev-seven... eight...ni-nine... ten."

"Good, how are you feeling now?" Taylor asked.

"Better," I gulped.

"Can you tell me what happened?" She asked softly.

"Au-Austin," I stuttered.

"Oh, Kait," Taylor sighed sympathetically.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, looking down at my hands.

"Hey, no! Don't do that," Taylor objected. "This is not your fault."

"Maybe I should call him and apologize or-"

"Kaitlyn Emily Swift! You will do none of that," Taylor said sharply.

"I mean, I feel bad, maybe I was too clingy and I should've just left him alone when he asked me to instead of overreacting," I rambled, working myself up again.

"Kaitlyn, stop, none of this is your fault, okay? He just didn't deserve you and he was a dick," Taylor said softly. "Don't blame yourself. You didn't do anything wrong and there is nothing wrong with how you reacted."

"Then is something wrong with me? I just don't get it!" I said, throwing my hands up in frustration.

"No, Katie, there is nothing wrong with you," Taylor objected.

"There must be! Otherwise, why would he have ended it?" I asked, starting to cry again.

"Kaitlyn, I need you to calm down before you work yourself up again," Taylor told me.

"I'm sorry," I said, taking deep breaths.

"Stop apologizing, Kait, none of this is your fault," she said.

"How much longer until I'm going to see you again?" I asked, wanting to change the topic.

"Only a week," Taylor sighed.

"I wish it was sooner," I said sadly.

"I know, me too," she said. "I wish I could be there for you while you're going through this."

"Only 7 more days," I sighed.

"Only 7 more days," she repeated.

If only those 7 days would pass by sooner.

Sorry this is late! If you didn't see my message, I was at camp this week without my phone so I couldn't update. Only 1 more chapter after this then the epilogue eek!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 34.8K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
2.9K 116 6
-ˏˋ⋆ 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ⋆ˊˎ- 14 year old Hallie from New Yor...
10.4K 372 14
You're Taylor swifts little sister. Meaning she's the star of the family and you, your well.. forgotten. You're always on tour with her to get away f...
18.7K 438 15
the best day 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 Quinn Swift reencounters her sister after years of ignoring her, whom she doesn't like at all. Taylor Swift, who is much...