New Beginning (2na)

Par TW_JY01

Sana is a nerd that came from Osaka, Japan. She transferred to Seoul University to have a new beginning. But... Plus

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
I Got Tagged
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 (The End)
Hey!

07

3.1K 173 144
Par TW_JY01

Mina

Mom came back. She's currently baking right now with Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon. She was serious about wanting to know Sana more.

While here I am, watching a movie with a bunch of kids. By kids, I mean Jeongyeon, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

I'm still in deep thoughts about what Sana's mom said. I feel like I need to help Sana overcome whatever she is going through... But how?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Tzuyu asked while handing me a penny

"I was just wondering... How can you make a person forget about something bad?" I casually answered

She put the penny down and now the attention is on us instead of the movie. "It depends on the person. If the person was you, the solution would be tons of heinz ketchup and penguin plushies. If it was Momo, the solution would be unlimited jokbal. If it was Dahyun, the solution would be lots of chocolate and chocolate milk. If it was Jeongyeon, the solution would be Nayeon."

"WHAT?! NO WAY!" Jeongyeon denied

No one minded her and Tzuyu just continued. "If it was Chaeyoung-"

"I would just give her all my love." Momo cut Tzuyu off

"Yiee..." Everyone cooed as Chaeyoung's face turned as red as a tomato

"You will immediately see if the solution is effective afterwards." Tzuyu finalized

I suddenly remembered what happened earlier... Does Sana's trauma has something to do to her career as a cosplayer? Is that why she always get nervous whenever I call her Squirrel-chan?

But she calmed down after I kissed her!

"Tzuyu, can a kiss also be a solution?" I asked and they all turned their attention to me once again

Instead of Tzuyu, Dahyun is the one who answered. "Tzuyu just made it long you know. The real solution is love. The solution for you are heinz ketchup and penguin plushies because you love them. The solution for Momo is jokbal because she loves eating jokbal. The solution for me are chocolate and chocolate milk because those are my favorites that I really love. The solution for Jeongyeon is Nayeon because she really loves that bunny."

"YAH!" Jeongyeon shouted

Once again, no one minded her and Dahyun just continued. "The solution for Chaeyoung is Momo's love because she would love to have Momo's love."

"Y- yah..." Chaeyoung shyly called out

"You can't lie to me." Dahyun said and stuck out her tounge. "As for your question, the answer is yes. Yes, a kiss can also be a solution but only IF... but only and only IF that kiss is made of love."

A kiss made of love? Was my kiss made of love? It was effective though.

Wait- does that mean that I love Sana?!

"If you give a kiss that is made of love to a person, does that mean that you love that person?" I asked another question

"Hmm... That's quite complicated." Dahyun said

"The answer is 'not always'." Jeongyeon answered. "There are situations where someone gave a kiss made of love to a person but thinking of the person as a different person. As the person they truly love."

"For example, Jeongyeon kissed someone. The kiss is made of love. But the reason why she gave that kiss to someone is that because she thinks of that someone as Nayeon." Momo added

"Aish, stop with Nayeon already!"

This time too, no one minded Jeongyeon.

"What they're trying to say is... Most of the time, you give that kiss made of love to the person you love, but not always. There are situations where you also give that kiss to someone you don't love. Like if you thought or imagined that someone as the person you love. It can also happen when you're drunk." Chaeyoung explained clearly

Did I thought of Sana as someone else when I kissed her?

I didn't... Does it mean that I really...

No, I can't be in love with that nerd.

"Shall we demonstrate the kiss so Mina would understand better?" Momo teased Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung blushed furiously and lowered her head in embarrassment.

"You can't kiss her! She's still a baby!" Dahyun shouted. "Any more questions Mina?"

I have many more questions! But you can't answer all of them.

"None. It's all good."

---

"Sorry auntie, but I need to go home now. Dad said I need to come back before dinner." I heard Sana said

"Okay. I'll wait for you in the car." I said

I went outside and got in the car. Sana followed after.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked and started the engine

"It depends on the question." She answered and looked at the window

I stepped on the gas and started driving. "Why did you left Japan?"

"B- Because of my father's job." There was hesitation in her answer

"... And?"

"What do you mean and? That's it, okay?! That's the only reason!" She shouted

"I know that's not the only reason Sana." I said calmly

"You know nothing! Stop meddling in my life!"

I pulled the car over and faced her. "You're right, I know nothing. That's why you need to tell me everything."

"Why?! What do you even care?!"

"Because I want to help you!"

She paused for a second and burst into tears. I grabbed the box of tissue from the backseat and gave it to her.

She accepted it and wiped her tears. "Mina, can I trust you?"

I gave her my sincere smile. "Of course, you can."

She smiled back and started telling me her story.

Flashback

3rd Person

It was a regular day in Japan for Sana. There's no events for her today. It was a free day.

She decided to go to the mall and buy new outfits for her upcoming events.

---

It was already night. Sana decided to go home but suddenly, it rained hard. She had to stop to take cover.

"Aren't you Squirrel-chan? Wow, you're prettier in person." A man approached her

"Thank you." She thanked the man thinking it was just another fan

"Squirrel-chan, I'm a big fan!" The man suddenly took her hand and shook it. She was taken aback by the man's action. "Your hand is so soft."

Sana took her hand back. She suddenly felt scared. Her guts are telling her that this man is different from her other fans.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment." The man said and walked closer to Sana as his eyes were slowly filled with lust. "Squirrel-chan."

"What are you doing?" Sana tried not to show fear

The man covered her mouth and nose, enabling her to breath until she passed out.

---

Sana woke up in a bed with a blurry vision and a sting in her eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked herself

"Oh you're awake already." She heard someone spoke but saw no one because of her blurry vision. It was the same voice of the man. "I hope you don't mind if I intentionally damage your eyes with aerosol. It's better than tying you because if I tied you, you'll feel pain and your white soft skin will be marked. I can't let that happen. I'm the only one who can left marks on your body. Haha!"

Sana shivered in fear. She doesn't know what to do. She wants to escape, but with her current vision, it's nearly impossible.

She flinched back when she felt that someone sat at the edge of the bed. She wants to go away but the man grabbed her wrists.

"Squirrel-chan, let's have some fun." The man whispered and nibbled Sana's ears

"Please stop..." Sana pleaded as her tears started to fall

The man ignored her and kissed her cheeks.

"Just enjoy Squirrel-chan."

He then kissed her neck roughly and started sucking it, leaving marks.

Sana yelled at the pain. There was only pain. No pleasures, just pain.

"Someone help me... Please..." Sana begged, hoping that someone will come and save her

The man was satisfied at the marks she left on Sana's neck and then kissed her lips. "HMPH!"

Sana tried her best to just close her lips which made the man mad. He hit Sana's right leg with his hand, causing Sana to open her mouth in pain. He immediately slid his tounge inside and attacked Sana's wet cavern.

After the kiss, the man ripped Sana's shirt, exposing her black lacy bra. He groped Sana's breasts but stopped when he heard the sirens of the police.

The man was caught and Sana was saved.

Present

Mina

"He was imprisoned but..." Sana continued while sniffing. "... He escaped. He left a note saying that if he can't have me, no one can. He'll kill me!"

She cried harder.

I can't help but to get mad at that man and to feel sorry for Sana. How dare he do those awful things to her?! Is he insane?!

"Don't worry Sana, I'm here." I comforted her. "I'll always be by your side."

One last sniff, one last tear, one last wipe, and she stopped crying.

"We should probably head home now. Dad will be worried."

I nodded and smiled at her. Someone so precious like her, someone so fragile... needs to be protected.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
70.1K 912 13
Y/n is just a 20 years old who is sent to Korea to design a building for a well-known company. Things started to change as his life was flooded by op...
19K 511 44
Ren is from japan transferred schools to seoul, he who always wore ripped jeans and hoods/sweater instead of his uniform . Former bully guy who alwa...
32 0 6
Chaeyoung never truly understood what was wrong with her, she never really understood why everyone she seemed to fall in love with would leave her an...