Indigo // BTS Mafia AU

By heartbreakwriter27

"Why do they call you Indigo?" "It's the last color they see before they die." Cover by @hoseqx Some rankings... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thrity One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Epilogue
A little Q&A about the book
Surprise ;)
Indigo: Recon Chapter 1

Twenty Four

59.9K 2.9K 3.8K
By heartbreakwriter27

"The left-no! The right," Taehyung yelled into my ear. Three more daggers had been shot from the wall, and I've miraculously missed each one. Right now it looked like the different squares on the carpet activated it, and all I needed to do was to get across the room and deactivate the wall, alone.

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook were all yelling in my ear as well, mostly Jungkook, who was very upset he was in the back and couldn't see me at all.

"If you kill my cousin I'm going to kill you Taehyung," Namjoon growls from somewhere else in the penthouse. Him and Jimin were making their way to my father's office, getting ready for the big move.

"I'm trying not to!" Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh. "Up."

I hopped onto the carpet square in front of me, sighing in relief when another dagger wasn't released from the wall. Taehyung said something about a patterned path that led to the wall, but I had no idea how he knew what it was. Sometimes it scared me how intuitive and smart he was.

"Try not to die," Yoongi says from above me. I slolwy look up at him, a dead look on my face. "I'm trying to be supportive."

"You suck at it," I snap at him, taking a step to my right like Taehyung told me to do next. This continued for a while, until I was almost at the wall, I could see the switch right next to it.

"Okay, right," Taehyung instructed me. I nodded and placed my foot out in front of me, but not before catching it on my other one and tripping. It seemed like everything went in slow motion. Taehyung and Yoongi screaming my name, my decent from an upright position to one on the ground, and the daggers, flying straight for me, aimed curiously close to the ground, obviously meant to strike legs.

I rolled, as fast as I could, to and a small area where there was no more carpet. I missed four, but wasn't so lucky with the fifth.

I gasped loudly as it struck me right in my left shoulder, crying out in pain next. I gritted my teeth, trying to keep from making anymore noise after that, but I was starting to see spots with the pain I was feeling.

"Ara! Fuck!" Yoongi suddenly jumped from the ceiling, landing on the same spot I did, but a dagger had already been thrown. He followed my path to where I'd gotten and jumped to the small uncarpeted section, where he crouched down next to me and placed my head in his lap.

"Oh my god! Ara are you okay?" Taehyung's voice was laced with worry and fear. I could tell kind of blamed himself, just by the tone of his voice. It's not your fault Taehyung please don't think that.

"Look at me," Yoongi instructed me. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I didnt want to cry, but I was in pain, it was a natural reaction. Yoongi was looking down at me with concern, watching me squirm and writhe on the ground. "Just look at me and keep your eyes open, you're going to be okay," He started the pet my hair, hoping it would soothe me. "I'm here, I wont let anything else happen to you."

Jungkook and Hoseok had jumped down, but unlike Yoongi had forgotten how I'd gotten to my spot, so they had Taehyung shakily explain the whole path again, until they finally reached me.

Hoseok crouched down on my left, looking closely at the wound since he had medical experience. Jungkook just looked at Yoongi, who was still petting my head in lap. He looked confused, and maybe a little...jealous? No, I'm just imagining things because I'm bleeding out.

"You're not bleeding out," Hoseok says, almost like he was reading my thoughts. "The dagger is actually stopping some of the bleeding, pulling it out could kill you."

"Kill her?!" Taehyung shrieks.

"Taehyung calm down," Jungkook snaps, seemingly very agitated. He bends down and takes my hand in his, giving it a squeeze, and I'm glad he's there. "Just look at me Ara."

"I told her to look at me," Yoongi grumbles. I would find this amusing if I weren't in immense pain.

"We're going to have to leave the dagger in her arm and get her out of here," Hoseok says. "Forget the pendant, Namjoon can get that another time, we need to get Ara back home before it's too late." Jungkook and Yoongi nod and start to lift me up. I can stand, but I'm feeling a little dizzy due to the loss of blood.

"Is Ara okay?" Jimin asks through the ear piece.

"She'll be okay, we just need to get her out. You and Namjoon finish the job," Jungkook replies.

"We're outside the office right now," Namjoon replies. "Ara you sure you're okay?" He asks again. I laugh lightly at his concern.

"I've been better, just have a dagger in my shoulder, no biggie," I joke.

"There are medical supplies in the car, someone else can drive while Jin and you patch her up Hoseok," Jimin reminds him. Hoseok nods, putting an arm around my waist to help me stand. I start to walk, through the main entrance this time, and miraculously, there's no traps.

"So much for having a layout of this place," Yoongi grumbles, walking behind Jungkook and Hoseok, who were supporting me. We didn't know where we were going in the penthouse but we hoped it was closer to the front door.

"It must have been a trick, so we would avoid the only way in without traps, thinking it was harder than it really was," I wince as my shoulder moves a little, moving the dagger within.

"Guys," Namjoon's voice rings in our ears.

"You know I can take her," Yoongi chimes in. Jungkook scoffs and rolls his eyes, shaking his head at him.

"I'm stronger, I got her," He says firmly.

"I'm shorter and so she'll be more comfortable with her arm not so high," Yoongi pushes Jungkook to the side and wraps my arm around his neck.

"Guys," Namjoon repeats.

"You're wrong," Jungkook lifts Yoongi up from the waist and places him to the side. Yoongi protests and wiggles as he does, making me smirk slightly. "She wants her best friend to hold her up, right Ara?" Jungkook looks at me expectantly.

"No she wants the person who was there for her first, right Ara?" Yoongi glares at Jungkook.

"Guys!" Namjoon screams, piercing our ears and making us groan. "He's not here."

"What?!" Hoseok snaps, turning slightly and making my wounded arm move. My face contorts in pain and he whispers a quick apology.

"What do you mean he's not there?" Yoongi growls, suddenly very angry.

"I mean, Raymond Fey is not in the office, or the building," Namjoon snarls. "He knew we were coming, I know it."

"This makes no sense," Jungkook shakes his head. We'd reached the front door, but were waiting for Namjoon and Jimin to show up before leaving.

"What now?" I ask. No one answers, telling me that they don't have an answer. No one had expected this at all.

"Hey," Jimin suddenly rounds the corner, Namjoon right behind him, looking less than thrilled. Then he sees me and his face softens, reaching out to me.

"Are you alright?" He asks, replacing Hoseok with himself and putting my injured arm around his neck. I nod and give him a pained smile.

"Alright let's go, we're wasting time, Ara needs medical attention," Hoseok pushes us towards the door.

"Taehyung's been pretty quiet hasn't he?" Jungkook comments innocently.

"Oh yeah," I smile to myself, thinking about him. I knew I'd have to confront the issue of Taehyung's confession when I got back and healed, but I wasn't afraid anymore. I'd made up my mind on how I felt. I wonder how he'll take it.

"You run away after your girlfriend got hurt Tae?" Jimin smirks, making a few of the boys snicker. We expect an offended response back, but get nothing but silence.

"Tae?" I furrow my brow, talking into the ear piece. Nothing.

"Something's wrong," Yoongi says lowly.

"You're right, something is wrong," a new voice speaks through the ear piece. I hold my breath, immediately recognizing the voice. My blood runs cold.

"Who's that?" Hoseok asks.

"Sorry I wasnt home for you to kill me Namjoon, I had an errand to run," the voice says.

"No way..." Jimin trails off.

"Where's Taehyung?" I spit out, venom in my voice.

"Is that any way to talk to your father Ara?" He taunts me. "Taehyung is a nice boy Ara, I'm surprised you chose him out of all of Bangtan, I would've assumed you'd go for Yoongi."

"Shut up," I grit my teeth.

"Or maybe Jungkook, I mean when one of my men informed me that he caught you two together I was not sur-"

"Shut up!" I yell.

"He got an insider in the house?" Jimin panics.

"You and Jungkook kissed?" Yoongi exclaims.

"I kind of saw it..." Hoseok says sheepishly.

"What?" Jungkook's eyes widen.

"I was by the door and I just saw it, I'm so-"

"This is not the time!" I yell. "What did you do with Taehyung?" I say darkly, silencing everyone in the room.

"Pretty boy is alive," my father says. "But I wouldn't count on it staying that way."

"Don't you dare touch him," I growl.

"Looks like we have a lot to talk about," I can practically hear the smirk on my father's face.

"And you better hurry, Luke is itching to lay his hands on your little boyfriend."

-

Yo yo yo what's up.

Idk how to feel about this chapter tbh I'm kinda indifferent to it. But I hope you guys like it.

What do you think will happen to Taehyung?

Remember to comment, share, and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 450 8
You lived in a world where you were born eyes uncolored, only seeing shades of grey. The only way to see color was to finally fall inlove. OT7 X REA...
27.2K 1.6K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
190K 10.4K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
501K 10.2K 41
just some fluffy stuff :) here to kill you softly. in which you are your bias's loved one. book is complete&closed permanently 💞 under some final...