Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 9

7.6K 276 14
By officialgizellex

I hate him. I really don't know how I'm going to control my hands from slapping his face. I'm having second thoughts, is this money even worth the torture and suffering I'm receiving? He better not lay a hand on me like he promised. Me and Blayze had a interesting conversation before we left the house to go out and eat breakfast. I had woken up early and headed downstairs to check out the rest of the house. I saw that Blayze had a game room and a built in gym. I went to the foyer to see the double doors. Curiosity over takes me and I peeped my head into the room to see it was an office.

I walk in and examine the room. I liked the dark interior it really looked nice. I went to look at some pictures on the wall to see Blayze and his father smiling big. I then grab the first book I see and open it. To my surprise it was a album. I scan through the pictures smiling whenever I saw a cute picture or goofy picture. One picture really caught my eye. I saw Blayze arm wrapped around a girl and smiling. He looked about maybe 15 or 16 here. I turn the page to see a picture of Blayze laughing and Chris hanging up side down on a tree. I take the picture out and tuck it away in my pants pocket.

"What are you doing in here?!" I turn around to see a furious Blayze dressed in black pants and a dark blue shirt. "I-I was just looking around the-" Blayze cuts me of and snatches the album out of my hand. "Don't come in here ever again do I make myself clear!" I jump back slightly away from him. He was raising his voice and was glaring down at me. I felt a feeling I was in danger and I try to go around him. "I'm sorry Blayze okay, I was looking around the house and came in here."

"I don't give a damn about your excuses. Don't touch my things EVER!" He really yelled loudly and I bump into something and hear a crash. I look to see a vase had fallen over. "Oh my God I'm so sorry Blayze I'll try-"

"Get out!" Blayze grabs my wrist harshly and I wince in pain. "Let go of me!" He starts to pull me towards the door. I kick him behind his leg and he lets go and hisses in pain. "You are going to regret that." I swing my arm back and say, "Come any closer and I'll slap you across the face and kick you in the crotch!" He stops in his tracks anger in his eyes.

"Suzette mark my words if you lay a hand on me I will ruin not only you but the people you care about." I drop my hand and look into Blayze hateful eyes. I feel my voice start to crack. "You wouldn't dare." He steps closer to me and I stay put trying not show fear. "Oh Suzette I would. Like I told you yesterday you are worth nothing. I chose you to do this deal because people are stupid enough to think I would end up with someone like you. You are not attractive or even worth looking at. Mess this up and I will destroy what you love most."

Blayze finishes coldly and I stare back at him. Nope he is not going to have the last word. "Yesterday when you eyes were roaming all over me claims to differ. I don't care about what you think but I do know you better not physically hurt me or the kids." Blayze coldly says, "No Suzette I will not touch you." I start walking to the door and I turn around to look at Blayze. "What happened that made you this miserable person you are." I shake my head in disappointment and leave satisfied that I got the last word. I don't know what had happened that had led him to have such an outburst.

Now I'm sitting next to him with a strained smile on my face. Tyson was talking to Melody's brother Carter. The twins were eating their meal and Genesis just finished eating the food I had brought from home. We were sitting outside of a cafe with Luna, Steven, Melody, Chris, and Damon. They all seemed to sense something was wrong between me and Blayze but I decide to not to say anything and neither do they. I'm happy about that I really am not in the mood to lie and make something. Blayze however was sitting next to me with his face whipped of emotion.

We finished eating and decided to go to the mall to shop for the engagement party. Tyson went with Carter to do whatever Carter had planned today so I stayed with the kids. We stopped at a baby store to buy a stroller for the baby. We then headed to the mall to shop. The boys went somewhere in the store to find something for themselves while us girls headed to another store.

Harry went with the boys while Harmony and Genesis stayed with me. "Hey Suzette check this one out." I looked at Luna to see her holding a plain white dress. It was a mermaid dress with a small train behind it. "Yeah I'm not feeling it." She put it back and we continue to look. "How about you guys choose a bunch of dresses and I'll just try them on."

The girls quickly started picking dresses while I too look for something. I head to the dressing room and grab the first dress from the pile of dresses the girls picked out. I come out and walk down the runway in the dressing room. "Yeah no." I turn around and roll my eyes at Melody and try another. After twenty dresses we had three to choose from and to be honest I wasn't liking either of them.

While the girls try and decide which one was best I look to see on the put back rack a white dress. I go and take it off the rack and sneak back into the dressing room. I put on the dress and look in the full body mirror. I was in absolute awe. This was the one. I walk out to see that the guys were also there. I start to walk down the mini run way and Damon is the first to look up. His eyes widen and he smacks Chris arm who looks at Damon questionly as to why he hit him till I catch his eye and he too widens his eyes but he dramatically lets his jaw drop. "Damn pancakes you look hot. Your hotter then Papa bears porridge."

I roll my eyes smiling at the same time. I don't know how to be nice and take a compliment humbly. I get all embarrassed and say something stupid like I am right now. "I know. I'm glad your eyes are working." He laughs and everyone starts to turn around. Blayze is who I look at and our eyes meet. We just stare a habit that we both have. "Blayze what do you think of the dress?" Melody is smirking and crosses her arms waiting for a response. Blayze nods and says, "The dress fits you well. Take it off so we can buy it and lets look for heels. Dress is a bit long."

Well at least he didn't say it with his usual cold and hateful tone. As I turn to change I felt some type of disappointment from his reaction. I don't know why I care if he thinks I look good or not but I would like to know if it is a good dress to wear at the engagement. If it screams I'm a happy woman marrying the man of my dreams can't you see I'm excited. I head to the check out and prepare to pay for the dress. However Blayze is already there standing there.

"Give the dress to the cashier so she can put it in the box." I place the dress on the counter and take out my wallet. "No need it's already been paid for." Blayze stated looking at his watch. "Blayze I have money. You didn't have to pay." I say through my gritted teeth. He furrows his eyebrows looking down at me. "The dress cost $1,357.99. So I figured you were going to put it back and make up some lie as to why you didn't buy it. So I saved you the time to think of a lie and bought it. It's fine the dress doesn't even cost that much."

Blayze grabs the white box and starts to walk with my trailing behind him trying to think how to prove that his theory was wrong. I failed to find one and I cross arms and push my bottom lip out. "Fine you win." His face twitches up as he looks down at me. I literally leap for joy inside that I got his face to twitch up almost in a smile. Hopefully I don't do anything to piss him off. More like I hope he doesn't let his cold feelings reach the surface.

We finish shopping and start to head home. I bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin with my money. Blayze tried to pay but I tricked him by using the oldest trick in the book. "Oh my God what's that?" Blayze turned his head to where my finger was pointing. "What?" I slide my card and let out an evil laugh. "What am I looking at- hey you tricked me." I smiled at him victoriously and he playfully glares at me his face twitching up a bit.

As we put the baby in the car seat I replay the incident in my head. "Blayze I can't believe you failed for that." He rolls his eyes and gets in the car. "Yeah yeah. I won't fall for it again." I laugh and get in the car turning around to make sure the twins are seated in their boosters buckled up. There's a knock on the window and I see Chris mouthing for Blayze to come out.

Blayze exits the car and I start it up and put on the AC. I see Blayze pointing at the car and Blayze responding back with annoyance in his facial features. Chris says something sternly to him and Blayze snaps back telling something to Chris. They turn to me and I raise an eyebrow in confusion not quite sure if they can see me. They turn back to each other and exchange a few words. Blayze turns and walks back to the while Chris heads to his car.

"What stupid thing did Chris say this time?" I ask trying to lighten up the mood. He replies coldly, "Nothing you should be concerned about." Great now his being rude again. "Not again." I mutter and start to drive. I turn up the radio to hear that one of the Jackson 5 classics were on. "Ooo I love this song." Blayze looks puzzled and I say, "Do you not know this song Blayze?"

"I have never heard this song before." I press on the brake hard and yell out, "WHAT?!" "WHAT THE HELL SUZETTE!" He has all the right to yell I braked at the worst time but luckily for me we were only a couple feet away from the turn I had to make to get to the house. This kids screamed and looked at each other eyes wide. There was no cars around since to get into the part of the road I'm on you have to get passed a gate and to get to Blayze house you need to pass another gate. Top security all around. We have guards secretly follow us around. Sometimes I see them and sometimes I don't. It's quite creepy to be honest.

I press on the gas and start to move. "I'm sorry that was not safe but I blame you." He furrows his eyebrows and yells out, "How is it my fault?! Your the one driving woman. Dammit!" I shrug and I turn to the right. "First of all I can't believe you have never heard of the Jackson 5! I really need to know what else you don't know so we get you on the program. Secondly what's the code to the gate please." He scoffs at me and turns to the window. "7531." I type in the numbers and the gate opens.

We exit the car taking down the bags and walk to the kitchen. "What are you kids craving?" Before they replied I cut them off. "Haha I'm kidding. You are going to eat what I give you. So rice, vegetables and how about some chicken." I start boiling the water for the rice and start to prepare the vegetables my moms way. They groan and the follow Blayze to the table where he had pulled out some board games.

I didn't realize that my parents had entered the kitchen and they didn't make a sound until I spoke. "Blayze I hope your hungry." I turn around and let out a scream of surprise. "Mom Dad what are you guys doing here?" My brother looks up from his phone and looks at the plate in my hand. "Watching you about to kill your man." I glare at him and start to set the plates in front of the kids and Blayze. I serve my parents and tell my brother to use his feet and serve himself.

We sat and talk for two hours. Blayze had my parents laughing and once and a while Blayze let out light laughs that were not strained. Even though he laughed his lips never formed into a smile if that's even possible. Tomorrow was the engagement party and I had given my parents money to by something formal to wear. My brother was beyond excited to receive money and went splurging. They left and I head upstairs with Genesis. I dialed up Tyson to see when he was coming home. It was already passed 9 almost 10 and he still wasn't home.

"Tyson why aren't you home?! I don't know that Carter very well and I don't like his face. Also you shouldn't be out this late in this city with strangers. Like hello are you stupid? Those people can be drug lords or be in a gang or something. Yup I should have listen to Blayze and send a guard with you. I'm stupid. I don't trust you with yourself." I yell into the phone trying to get Tyson to come home.

"What's wrong with my face?" I move the phone from my ear and look at it. "Wait? Carter?" "Uh Yeah?" Well shit. "Your face screams don't trust me sorry not sorry. Tyson you better say something and that something better be I'm outside the house."

"I'm outside the house." I roll my eyes at his smart remark. "Tyson don't piss me off right now." "Suzette I'm outside the house. Like I'm about to enter the foyer." I pick up the baby and start to speed walk to the foyer. "You better not be lying." I speak into the phone. I make it to the elevator and stairs and see Tyson and Carter with two girls and another guy. "Tyson I don't want them in here. This isn't my house it's Blayze and-"

"And how many times must I tell you that this is your house too Suzette." I turn around to see Blayze behind me in sweatpants and a grey T-shirt. "I keep forgetting?" I reply more in a question. "Tyson you know where the fun stuff is." "I sure do." Replies Tyson giving a thumbs up. Everyone says hello and follows Tyson to wherever he was going. "You need to watch what you say. Don't screw this up Suzette or else." Blayze says sternly. I sigh and start to head back to the room. "I know I'm sorry okay. I keep forgetting that I need to talk like a wife."

I don't wait for him to say something just in case it's something rude like a wife doesn't speak. I make it to Genesis room and shut the door. "Time to put you to sleep." I said while walking towards the rocking chair. I grab a blanket and sit down on the rocking chair. Placing the blanket on us I start to rock the rocking chair while rubbing her back. She wraps her fingers around my pointer and I smile. She's a very well behaved baby. She doesn't cry much and she sleeps pretty well. Once and awhile she will be difficult to calm down or put to sleep.

She looks at me with her big grey eyes and she looks up to see the glowing ceiling filled with stars.

Genesis starts to squirm in my arms. She starts to whine and I do my best to hush her. Then she starts to cry. Great now I'm stuck here. I stand up and walk around the room trying to shush her. For about 15 minutes I try to calm her down. I check her diaper to find it dry and try to give her the bottle of formula to have her deny it. I sit back on the rocking chair and I start to sing hoping that would soothe her.

Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are.
Genesis stops crying and starts to whimper instead. I continue to sing while looking down at her and I watch her eyes slowly start to close. I sing the song more then once and I slowly start to shush my voice till I come to a complete stop. I sit there waiting just in case she wakes up but she doesn't stir. She lays in my arms perfectly still and had her lips slightly open. I place her in the crib and start to slowly back away. I turn to see Blayze at the door quietly standing there. I don't say anything to afraid that any noise might wake her and I step out and shut the door.

"Blayze how long were you standing there like a creep?" He starts to walk down the hallway and I pursuit after him. "I wasn't there long. I heard singing and I wanted to know who it was." I nod my head but realized that he couldn't see me. "Oh okay." We enter the kitchen and he ask me if I wanted some tea. I replied yes and he starts to make the tea. I sit on the island stools and watch him prepare it. "Blayze your so rich and I'm sure that you are not a virgin and met a lot of pretty woman. How come you didn't use one of them?"

He pulls out some cups from the cupboard and place one in front of me. "They will expect more then I was going to give them and my parents would automatically know something is up. You on the other hand are very different according to Chris which he was right I'll give him that. I wished he told me that you are not a easy person to deal with."

I roll my eyes and say, "You mean control." He places his hands on the counter and leans in closer towards me. "Yeah if that's how you want to put it." We sat there staring at each other. I guess this is our thing just starting at each other. "Have you ever thought about growing a beard?" I ask Blayze still looking into his eyes. He blinks and pulls away and heads to the boiling pot of water. "No." Well he could at least explained why not.

I push my cup towards him and he starts to pour and an idea pops into my head on how I can get to know him better. "Let's play a game." He quickly looks up at me and back down to his cup. "What game?" Yes, he didn't say no. "Twenty question. You ask twenty and ask twenty." He puts the pot in the sink and goes around to sit next to me on the stools. "What for? I already know enough about you." I sip my tea and smack my lips together. "No you don't. Name one thing about me."

"You are 5'2, your middle name is Fe, you are 22, you speak without thinking, you don't obey rules, you-" I cut him off before he could list more false negative things about me. "Half of that stuff isn't true." I protest smacking my hand on the counter. "I mean yes my middle name is Fe and I'm 5'2. I'm blunt so what. And I do obey rules. I don't obey your stupid demands because their selfish and inconsiderate." He rolls his eyes and sips on his tea. "You got that off of a profile. That's just the surface of who I am. We know each other's surface not our inner core. Ask me what my favorite movie is or who's my inspiration in life."

He sets down his cup and let's out a deep breath from his nose. "What is your favorite movie Suzette?" Even though there was no interest or enthusiasm in his voice I answer him glad that he was participating. "I enjoy lots of movies but my main favorite has to be Superman. The first one not the Man of Steel one. Even though that one is good. What's your favorite movie Blayze."

"I really don't have one. I don't have time to sit in a theatre and watch a movie." Blayze looks down at his cup. He looks deep in thought and I didn't want to take him out of it since he look so cute with his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes concentrated. He looks up at me and our eyes meet. I feel a weird tingly feeling go up my spine. "What's your favorite color?" I ask him breaking eye contact. "I like dark blue but not the type of blue that confuses people eyes into thinking it's black but more of a brighter yet dark blue." I picture the pants he wore at the photo shoot. The dark navy blue color has to be what he likes. "I love lavender. It's such a pretty color." We continue to ask questions about each other and once and awhile he would raise his voice a bit to stop persisting him to answer a question. He mostly answered them all and I answered too.

"Tomorrow Suzette you need to act like your in love with me." I laugh at Blayze thinking about how he should state his demands to himself. "More like you should act like your in love with me. Your so mean towards me in public sometimes, you should work on that." He nods his head not saying anything and we sit there in silence for awhile. "I signed you up to attend college with me. So that you can finish your degree in nursing." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "What!? Blayze you didn't have to do that. I can't really afford to attend any of these schools here. Or any college in that matter."

He places he's head on his hand and looks at me. "Suzette don't worry I'm paying. It's not a problem and I can afford to put you in college." I really don't want him to do that. That's too much of a burden and it's my responsibility to put myself through college and pay myself through. "I'm not charity Blayze. You are already putting the kids in this expensive private school with your money and bought things for the kids as well. Please don't spend anymore money okay. You don't have to."

"Suzette I know I don't but I want to." He look off into the distance his face relaxed. "Why?" I couldn't help but wonder why he was doing all this. It wasn't part of the deal but he did it anyways. "Have you bought the kids clothes yet for tomorrow?" He gets up and goes to the sink and puts his cup into the sin. I too get up ignoring the fact that he was avoiding my question and follow his actions. "Um, Yeah I forgot to buy them something but I'm sure I can put something together for them."
"I knew you would forget so I took it upon myself to by them formal appropriate attire for tomorrow."

"Blayze why?!" I basically whine close my eyes and pinching my nose. I open my eyes to see Blayze cocking his head to the side and his lips twitching up. I smile and roll my eyes. Tyson enters the room with a girl following close behind laughing. "Woah! I didn't know you guys are still up." I cross my arms and say, "I didn't know that you were so ugly till now." He rolls his eyes and points at the clock. "It's 3 in the morning Suzette your usually asleep around this time. I turn to the clock so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. Sure enough the clock read 3:00 am. "Crap Blayze we have been talking almost all night!"

I turn to Tyson and say, "Why aren't you asleep?" "Because I'm not old like you. I'm not sleepy and we are watching a movie we came up to get water bottles which by the way Blayze do you have any?" Blayze opens a cabinet door and says, "In here are the drinks help yourselves. Oh Tyson me and the guys are heading to get our suits for tomorrow well more like today's party. I wanted to know if you would like to go with us?" I looked between the two tall man before me and wait for a response. "Um yeah that would be great Mr. Wil-"

"Blayze." Blayze face twitches up a bit and Tyson lips form into a nice grin. "Blayze that would cool." I clap my hands together causing everyone to look at me. "Well then glad that's settled. I'm heading off to bed. Tell your friends that they must spend the night I don't want them driving out at this late hour. I'll bring down some blankets okay." I say that mostly at the girl standing there quietly in the corner. She moves her eyes between both me and Blayze. "Oh um you don't have to worry about us. We can make it home. We aren't drunk or anything."

I laugh and Blayze speaks amusement in his voice. "Glad to hear that and no worries we have rooms you can stay in. I'll leave the doors open so that you guys know which rooms to stay in." I stand next to Blayze and place my hand behind his back and another on his chest and I smile a big smile. "Me and my fiancé wouldn't mind if you brats stayed here. Tyson I swear to God if you break anything in this house I will skin you alive." I look up at Blayze to see that he is giving me the what the hell look. "Was that good? Did that sound like what a wife would say? I don't know how to do the whole hey welcome to my home mi casa es tu casa bullshit."

Tyson collides his hand with his forehead and the girl lets out a laugh at Tyson. Not any ordinary laugh but a giggly laugh. Great this girl is about to experience a heartbreak very soon. He is a player from head to toe. Blayze puts a arm around my shoulder and since I'm so small it probably looked like he was chocking me. I put my hands on his big arm and the girl says, "Wow you guys look so cute together." I clear my throat and we pull apart Blayze rubbing the back of his neck his sun kissed cheeks turning a rosy color.

We say goodnight and head up to bed. Me and Blayze quietly walk to our rooms. I don't say anything to afraid to ruin this peace between us. We have been bickering and threatening each other these past days and this nice silence is very comforting. We turn and I see Blayze bedroom door open and mine. We had opened some of the doors so the kids could sleep in them. I reach my bedroom door and Blayze reaches his. I wait for him to reach the door. I stare into my room and slowly move my head over to him. Our eyes meet and we didn't say a word.

I smile and decide to break the silence. "Goodnight Blayze see you in a couple hours." I laugh lightly and start to shut my door and before it closes I see Blayze entering his room and hear him say, "Goodnight beauté sauvage." (Wild beauty) Huh, I wonder what that means in English.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Lots of love (LOL)
Gizelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 237K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
3.4M 98.1K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
14.1K 646 22
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
6K 367 50
One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A grave misunderstanding occurs pushing a ma...