Maiden In Black {Sesshomaru...

By FanficDemon1701

{Book and look of Kita has been updated and re-edited} Takes Place after Naraku was defeated.... Kagome had a... More

Character: Kita Higurashi
Maiden In Black: Enter Kita
The Maiden In Black: Electric Angel
The Maiden In Black: Dragged To Lala Land
Maiden In Black: Spidey Is Back/Hello Doggy!
Maiden In Black: Tolerant Doggy
Maiden In Black: Patience To Bullhonky
Maiden In Black: Red String Chain String
Maiden In Black: Kidnapped
Maiden In Black: The Dog's Possession
Maiden In Black: Bathing To Ogre Attack
Maiden in Black: Overwhelmed Kita
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip 2
Maiden In Black: Queen Of Pranks Strikes!
Maiden In Black: Truth To Her Existence In Feudal Days
Maiden In Black: Healing An Injured Canine
Maiden In Black: Jinenji's Help
Maiden In Black: Fleeing
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P1
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P2
Kitrainyokai's Fanart Of Kita and Sesshy
Enter: Ray Piper and Nicolas/Nick
Future Sneak Peaks: Future Characters
Bad Omens
Part 1:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Part 2:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Enter!! Yoko Kurama!!
Bad Inuyasha and Rin's Message
Inuyasha's Betrayal & Down The Rabbit Hole
Shopping Chaos Part 1
"Do not say such nonsense" Sesshomaru
To His Amusement
Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Combine!!
Mating Game
Fighting For Her!
Shocking Revelations!!
Meeting a Long Lost Sister

Shopping Chaos To Affections Across Time

246 7 0
By FanficDemon1701

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

Some feels are in this chapter even sad feels and some comedy please enjoy this chapter!

==============================

Walking into the store people stared at Sesshomaru with odd looks, as Sesshomaru sniffs like crazy in the food section.

Sesshomaru walked over to some snack isles and picked up a box. I watch him sniffing the box. "You want that box then?" I ask and Sesshomaru turns his gaze to me nodding.
I noticed those were Scooby Snack Graham Crackers the shape of bones, I loved those things growing up even now I still do. "Those are Scooby Snacks, they are sweet breaded snacks, they were my favorite cartoon snacks growing up. If you want them Auntie can buy them, right Auntie?" I ask Auntie who nods.

"Any other snacks he wants I'll buy it." Auntie says looking for Gramps' favorite snacks in the isle which was wasabi peas.

"This was your favorite snack?" Sesshomaru looked at the box odd. "Show me more of your favorite foods."

"Well, I like banana pudding ice cream. Chocolate bars, but you can't eat those they are bad for dogs, I like spicy potato chips." I look up at the snack isle and had my hand on my chin. "There's so many I don't think we have time to find them all, sorry Sesshomaru, but maybe next time we can look for them all." I say sadly to Sesshomaru who holds the box to his chest plate of his armor like he would be pissed if someone took it. I giggled at that. "Sesshomaru don't eat that until we pay for that, and we have to have the clerk scan its price so I will hold that for now."
I reach my hands out and Sesshomaru hands me the box.

A meowing sound made  Sesshomaru stiffen, and turn his head to see Mina and her Therapy Cat Bolt, her cat helps her anxiety in public. The cat hissed at Sesshomaru clearly smelling his doggy aura and growled at him.

Sesshomaru growled back making the cat Bolt snarl more at him. "Easy Sesshomaru." I say and Bolt darts off out of the cart the pure black tabby was inside of, and Sesshomaru gave chase all around the store, knocking things over, things breaking and such as I follow him, and Sesshomaru growled, as he cornered Bolt in the toy section for kids, and Bolt's fur was poofed out, and Bolt was snarling at Sesshomaru.

I run up breathing hard yelling. "No bad boy!" I then bonk him on the head with a toy bat, and Sesshomaru turns to glare at me!

"The feline snarled at me!" Sesshomaru growled at me.

"That feline helps Mina the lady with her high anxiety it's a therapy cat, that practice is common here, if you want me to hit you harder then keep scaring Bolt!" I threatened Sesshomaru who looked to the cat then me. "Or you won't get any of the snacks in my arms." Sesshomaru gave in and walks off to stand by me, as Mina walked up, and picked Bolt up.

"Control that man of yours, or I'm pressing charges next time with the police on you and him." Mina walked off.

"I'm sorry Mina." I say bowing to her, as Sesshomaru glared at me.

Auntie ran up sighing in defeat. "I can't pay for all of this! He destroyed half the place chasing the poor cat, you two will work that off, after I pay for the groceries, and Sesshomaru doesn't get no Scooby Snacks am I clear?!" Auntie shook her head walking off to talk to the owner.

I set the Scooby Snacks in a cart nearby and walk up to Sesshomaru and say. "We gotta pay the owner back by working and you will help, I'm mad at you." I say and Sesshomaru turns his head away.

"I will help, but I shall punish you for hitting me later, as well as making me do labor." Sesshomaru replied and I go wide eyed, meaning he wants to mate with me as punishment.

The owner walked up and says. "First clean this up, and please don't break anything else."

I bow to the old timer and say. "Of course we will clean this up. Anything else?"

"Shelving, and cleaning the bathrooms should do." The old timer says and walks off.

I was given gloves by the owner, and I slip them on, and began to pick things up, and Sesshomaru helped me as well, as the employees dragged a big trash bin up for us to pick up the broken glass, broken plastic, and other things on the floor. 

Picking up broken jars and glass I threw them away, Sesshomaru did as well start helping me by picking many broken things up and threw them away in the trash bin.

I pick up more glass and flinch when I felt it cut through the rubber yellow gloves, and cut my middle finger. Sesshomaru took that hand in his and took the glove off and boldly licks my bleeding finger with his tongue and I watch the wound heal. Sesshomaru lets my hand go and says. 
"I shall pick the broken things up, you go do the cleaning wherever you are supposed to clean."

I nod and grab another pair of gloves and go do the bathroom,  as Sesshomaru began doing the shelving next as he learned from the employees instructing him to do so.

Cleaning the bathrooms I was used to doing, I would do chores so I don't go nuts back in America, if I don't do chores I go nuts even at Auntie's house, chores seemed to keep me busy, since I have issues sitting still for too long.

I was crouching on my knees, and scrubbing a toilet with a brush in one hand scrubbing the toilet inside of it and my other hand was using a sponge to scrub the outer bowel and I hear footsteps walk into the bathroom and stop behind me.

"I am done shelving, are you done yet? I grow tired of being in this merchant building." I hear Sesshomaru ask me.

"Sadly no, I got another bathroom to do and I'm a perfectionist." I say sadly as I continue scrubbing the toilet and put the sponge back into the water bucket behind me, and then I take the toilet blue stuff you put in it, which I can't read the label since it's in Japanese, and put it into the toilet and I take the tools to clean to the next stall and continue to clean that toilet.

I felt Sesshomaru's eyes on my body, watching me work. "You are good at cleaning. I remember your cousin Kagome mention chores keep you tame in your jittery unsettled feet."

"Yeah, I have lots of energy all the time, chores helped me and babysitting my cousins. Even babysit kids in my neighborhood before my dad got sick with lung cancer. When he got sick I did the laundry, cleaning, the cooking and taking care of him." I say sadly and Sesshomaru puts a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"You did all you could, do not blame yourself for Ray tormenting your family here, and killing your friends in your home far from this one." Sesshomaru gently says as his hand then gently caresses my right cheek. "I will punish you once we get back to your Aunt's home, in the well area." Sesshomaru I knew meant that promise.

"I need to get back to work, so we can go back to my Auntie's home." I say and I felt Sesshomaru's fingers graze along my cheek as he pulls his hand away.

"Eager for your punishment are you?" Sesshomaru chuckled teasing me, and I felt my face blush a ruby red, and my heartbeat pick up.

"Stop being a tease when I'm trying to finish this up." I scold Sesshomaru as he chuckled darkly at my complaint to him of teasing me.

"As you wish, I shall watch you work it is very entertaining since I grow bored." Sesshomaru leans against the wall folding his arms to his chest watching me work.

An hour passed and finally I got both bathrooms done, all sweaty I was, all I wanted was a shower now, as I throw away the gloves after I put the equipment up in the closet meant to be inside of, and I wash my face, hands and arms well and now I was ready to go, and leave, and I walk from the bathroom, and the owner was about to close up since it got so dark out and late.

I bow to the owner my apologies about Sesshomaru's behavior, and Sesshomaru merely was waiting outside the store staring up at the full moon high in the sky waiting for me, and the owner nods. "Your Aunt told me she had to go home early since your Gramps was not listening to your cousin about getting rest and not do labor from his back injury." The owner hands me my Auntie's train pass. "She said to use her train pass, since the busses are not functioning at this time of night."

I take the train pass and say. "Thank you sir, no hard feelings for how he acted, he lives far away from here and I didn't know he would act that way to cats. I'm sorry." I bow to the owner who pats my shoulder.

"It is alright, he adores you enough to listen to you, though he scowled the whole time shelving for me, he would I could tell do anything to make you happy. Even an old bat like  me sees he loves you my child." The owner smiled down at me as I was bowing my front to him, and I straighten my posture and smile a closed eyed smile.
"He is a lucky man to have you, and you lucky to have him, now go on home, I bet you two are hungry, your Aunt I bet is fixing that dinner you wanted."
The owner gently ushers me out of the shop and locks it up.

I walk over to Sesshomaru and he looked down at me. "This time we are taking a train, it will be more crowded and the train makes a roaring noise so don't murder it okay." I say and Sesshomaru nods obeying me.

I walk away and Sesshomaru caught up to me and walked beside me. "The stars you cannot see them here." Sesshomaru says and I nod.

"No, that's what the city lights do, the lights are so bright thay hide the stars. I actually miss the stars back in your era right now." I say honestly smiling up at him. "Those stars remind me of your beautiful silver hair and how it shines brightly in the sun, it's a sight to behold."

Sesshomaru blinks down at me, and I saw his cheeks tinge pink a little...
"Do not say such silly things."
Sesshomaru says I bet embarrassment going through him, at me saying that compliment.

"You're lucky you got hair like that that is easy to tame, mine is like this." I say and Sesshomaru looked back down at me as we walk.

"Your hair is not foul, it's scent has a fragrance I adore, the wildness I adore. The feel of it on my fingers..." Sesshomaru stopped walking and sighs as he puts a hand to my cheek. "I cannot say how much I adore you, I cannot hide my feelings for you, a human, and I wish to whilst here ask your family for your hand in marriage Kita-chan." Sesshomaru says as he places a hand on my stomach. "For I want to pup you on my heat, to have my kin, and after all this danger is done and over with, have the happiness I always wanted, with you Kita-chan." Sesshomaru says narrowing his golden gaze down at me, a slight breeze made his long silver hair swish beautifully in the breeze, the moonlight shines on his long silver hair, making it gleam like beautiful gems in the moonlight on the long silver strands of his hair.
"I want permission from your family, I know your cousin Kagome accepts me, yet I do not know about your other family." Sesshomaru pulls his hands away and turned to look up at the full moon. "Upon a crescent moon I shall go into my heat, and not able to control my desires to have you writhing in many ways under my greedy gaze Kita-chan. And that is so little time, so I need their permission before we leave to go back to my Era with you in my stead." Sesshomaru says and I agreed he was right, but a crescent moon phase was not far from now.

"I know you're right, and I can't be you know when Ray intends to kidnap me back in your era." I reply looking to the cement. "I know it would devastate you when I would get hurt while with child." I say and Sesshomaru turned to look at me and warmly smiled at me.

"Let us return." Sesshomaru says and waits for me to walk forward to guide us back to my Auntie's home, going to the subways, we walk down the stairs and Sesshomaru seemed to be calm for now, even all this was new to him.

The train rolled up and I show my pass, and both Sesshomaru and I filed into the train, and I sat on a seat and Sesshomaru sat to my right next to me. Sesshomaru was patiently waiting on the train ignoring anyone in the train, and our stop was next after two other stops, and it was time to go get off.

I walk with Sesshomaru off the subway train and up some steps out of it, walking down many blocks until the steps of the shrine home of The Higurashi Household was across the street, I look both ways, and see no vehicles passing by, and grab Sesshomaru's arm and walked hurriedly across the street to stop at the shrine steps.

Walking up the steps still holding Sesshomaru's hand I go, until Sota ran up to us at the top of them. "Cousin Kita!" Sota hugged me and I hug him back kissing his forehead. "Mom set the food in the fridge she had to go take Gramps back to the hospital since he hurt his back again." Sota yawns groggily.

"Sota go to bed, you will mess up your sleeping schedule." I walk Sota back to the house, and I took off my shoes, and Sota's shoes, and Sesshomaru took off his boots, and I go walk Sota upstairs to tuck him in. For a teenager who brags he's a grown up he sure likes to be babied, but I don't mind since I haven't seen him in awhile.
I escort Sota to his room and Sesshomaru stood outside the door watching me tuck Sota in and kiss his forehead.

I stand up from my crouch and sigh in content Sota fell asleep quick, and walk to the door, and Sesshomaru's golden gaze shimmered with adoration at me tucking Sota in. "I need to bathe I probably smell, so give me a bit."

"No need." Sesshomaru replied and walked down the stairs, and I cringe he wanted to punish me whilst I smelled like body odor?

I heard a ker-chak sound, knowing my Auntie is back. "Kita you're home with Sesshomaru, good. Some American Detectives are here." Auntie peeked up the steps.

"Looks like that will have to wait Sesshomaru." I walk by Sesshomaru and he follows me to sit in the living area where two gray haired chubby men sat.

"You must be Kita then, I'm detective Ross, this is Detective Arnold. We came here due to Ray killed your gang buddies, we know your gang is not the bad ones, but we know Ray has a history with you." Detective Ross says and looked to Sesshomaru who gave Detective Ross an almighty death glare making Ross gulp and shiver.

"I don't remember hardly anything due to a head injury I had years ago." I say honestly and Detective Ross nods understanding my situation.

"Well, Ray's men killed your friends, we came to Japan to let you know about their funerals, and of course their families do not want you attending, they blame you for them dying, but it could not be helped, Ray was obsessed about you, we found your father's letters, we can get Ray for Sexual Assualt, do you know where he went at all?" Detective Arnold asked.

I sigh and shook my head. "No, I do not." I give Sesshomaru a look to say nothing and Sesshomaru turns his head away.

"I see, he must be running then. If you get any wind of where he is, give us a call." Detective Ross handed me a card.  "We need to put him away for good, he is a monster, he has been trying to nab you again, he's been killing people who know you for not telling him information he asks of them. Even the guy who was the leader after you left he killed for him refusing to tell him anything. I will pray for your safety." Detective Ross says and Auntie thanked them as I stare down at my thighs, and was holding in the urge to cry.

The two detectives left, and I stood up, and Auntie tried to reach out to me, but I ran up to Kagome's room, and shut the door locking it, and lay on my side in her bed, covering my whole body with the blanket, as I began crying.

Auntie sighs and says. "You best leave her be when upset. She won't eat until she is calmed down sadly." Auntie says and went to her room. "Can you check on her once in awhile?"

"Yes, I will." Sesshomaru walked up the stairs, and sat in front of the door Kita entered, and folds his arms to his chest.

"If you need anything let me know." Auntie replied and went to go to bed.

Sesshomaru listened to Kita crying, until he heard her fall to sleep. "He will pay for making you sad."
Sesshomaru muttered and closed his eyes falling asleep.

===============================

To be continued......

Last update for now I'm going to be gaming for a bit so no updates until I am done gaming for awhile...I have to take breaks once in awhile doctors orders....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 0 12
Maithleta was born in the human world. Her foster parents died when she was fifteen and lived alone in an apartment. Her senile and Dementia grandmot...
6.2K 203 25
When Kagome is in the past again to live out her days with Inuyasha after Naraku is defeated at last, something happens and the inu-gang and Sesshoma...
124K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
37.4K 1K 20
I was a friend of Kagome's in school, never would I thought that I would go back in time, through the well, and become like this, a Demon called Sess...