TARNISHING HER PURITY

Από His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet

1.5K 80 65
Από His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

Its been a week since I've been kicked out from the boy's residence and I honestly have never felt so alone in my life. I say they kicked me out because that's what it felt like, they argued and argued until they agreed to let me go. JB didn't even say goodbye to me, all he did was tell me that he has to let me go then he disappeared leaving me with an apologetic looking Mark who helped me pack up and drove me to the front door of my house. The whole car journey he told me that this was for the best and that JB would do anything to protect me because he cares for me. I know that at the beginning I wanted to go home and be released but I got comfortable I'm not gonna lie and I didn't want to leave, not really. How could they just let me go after kidnapping me, forcing me to live in an attic which got upgraded to a room, buying me unusual clothing, forcing me to go on a killing spree with them, watching Mark shoot a dying man in the head in my room, me getting so close to the boys that I revealed I had a crush on Mr. Kim. I got attached I know I did and now I'm suffering from the withdrawal symptoms.

"Maze just because you had fun at your school trip thingy doesn't mean you can forget about actual school now get your ass down here young lady!" I hear my mum shout from the bottom of the stairs. I'm already awake and dressed, I can't seem to sleep peacefully nowadays knowing that I'm wanted for 10 million. I grab my school bag and make my way down the stairs. "Breakfast is ready come and eat" she says to me as soon as I get to the bottom of the stairs whilst I just put on my shoes.

"I'm not hungry" I sigh then make my way towards the front door but my mum grabs my arm preventing me from leaving the house.

"Your brother has a car now so he can drop you off so you don't have to leave so early-"

"No thanks I like the train" I cut her off catching her off guard before storming out of the house with my hood on and earphones in my ears. I don't like using the train but I like to see who's on the train in other words I want to see JB. Last week I didn't see him at all which was unusual because he always gets on the train and even at school for some reason Yugyeom is no longer in my classes only in Mr. Kim's and that's just it. Bambam also came to school last week to talk to Mr. Kim and he didn't even say hi to me, he just walked straight past me like I was a stranger. They've all forgotten about me whilst I'm here mopping around because my kidnappers set me free. How stupid is that?

Once again JB wasn't on the train. I walk towards school with my head down pissed at myself for caring so much when they simply have abandoned me. I hear the laughs and cheers of other students making me sulk, I've never hated the sound of other teenagers before, everything just seems to annoy me now.

"Hey Yug remember to lay low!" I hear a familiar voice shout forcing me to dart my head up to see where it was coming from. I watch Yugyeom jump out of a car with Chase and Bambam sitting in the front, they do a handshake and laugh with each other before driving away whilst I just watch. Yugyeom turns around and catches me staring in the distance, his smile disappears then he walks towards the school gate.

That hurt like a lot.

"Hey Maze what are you doing standing out here when school is in there?" Dre approaches me and pushes me towards the school gate. He puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me in closer to him which usual makes me feel better but not today. "Come on Maze you've been quiet ever since you got back, its Mr. Kim's class first I thought that would at least make you smile" he continues to talk but I just remain silent. I'm not overreacting I'm hurt, I've never experienced a true family where I had people actually care about me and now that's just all gone.

"Ok class today we are starting a new topic on Oxymorons so lets start with the most cliché oxymoron out there... bitter sweet" Mr. Kim introduces the new topic as he leans on his desk and looks at everyone in the class room but not once does he look at me directly like he used to. "What do you think of when I say bitter sweet, Amber why don't you start us off" he points over at Amber who jumps in her seat.

"Erm well like sometimes when you eat sweet and sour chicken the taste is bitter sweet" she answers making Mr. Kim chuckle to himself.

"Not what I quite had in mind but ok, anyone else?" he asks and nobody puts their hand up making him sigh he looks at the register then calls out a random student's name. Normally I would put my hand up and volunteer but since he's being cold towards me i'll do the same. "Samuel one of my top students please enlighten us"

"Well if something is bitter sweet it means its good for you but it'll hurt you at the same time, that you'll have to suffer for a while until you get to the sweet part" Samuel casually answers whilst lightly tapping his pen on the table.

"Great answer from a great student" Mr. Kim speaks up and begins to clap for him forcing everyone else in the class to follow suit and clap for him too including me even though I didn't agree with his answer. It just seemed too easy that's all.

"I disagree to agree" I blurt out catching everyone off guard. Everybody diverts their attention to me including Yuygeom probably because I haven't spoken up to anyone in a week.

"Pardon?" Mr. Kim questions with his arms folded.

"His answer I don't like it its too one sided" I speak up making Mr. Kim chuckle to himself before looking up at me again and pushing up his glasses which I now know are fake because Namjoon doesn't wear glasses when he's in the house.

"Then what's the other side?"

"The fact that its bitter sweet and not sweet bitter shows how superior the bitterness is compared to the sweet, no matter how many sweet promises you are made by the people who say they'll PROTECT you it is still overshadowed by the bitter truth that you are alone in this world." I answer with a slightly bitter tone meaning every single word that leaves my mouth and by the look on Mr. Kim's face he was not expecting me to go off like that, nobody did.

"Nobody is truly alone in this world there are always people looking out for you even when you don't know it" Mr. Kim babbles on and on but I'm too hurt, too emotional, too annoyed to even pay attention to him or anyone right now. I need to leave.

"Just like the initials of bitter sweet, BS, what you just said was bullshit!" I exclaim causing everyone in the classroom to gasp and begin to gossip about me but I don't care, I just pack up my books and storm out of the classroom and Mr. Kim doesn't even stop me. Nobody does because I'm all on my own again. Just as usual whenever I feel low I always rely on climbing rope so I make my way to the school gym hoping that there isn't a lesson going on and to my luck the gym is empty. I put my bag down and remove my shoes remembering the last time I was here I was with Yugyeom.

"Erm sorry but the gym is closed!" I hear a guy shout making me sigh, really dude did you have to come now? Where were you the other times I climbed rope? Why you killing my vibes now? I slowly turn around and make eye contact with an Asian boy with black parted hair and a glorious smile wearing a gym kit. How come I've never seen him around before? "Sorry miss I'm just following the rules" he shrugs his shoulders making me sigh.

"Its ok, its not your fault that I'm upset" I simply respond as I put my shoes back on and pick up my bag before heading towards the door. He grabs my arm and pulls me back to stand in front of him catching me off guard.

"Who upset a pretty girl like you?" he asks me with a bright smile on his face, I can't lie, his smile makes you feel slightly better and make you wanna smile too. Its weird to describe but he just screams happiness. "My name is Hoseok by the way, I'm the new dance instructor" he sticks out his hand for me to shake.

"I didn't know we had dance class" I say to him making him laugh to himself, even his laugh brings me joy and peace. How does he simply do it?

"Well now you do why don't you join" he suggests and honestly, I don't know how to respond. All my life I've just been academically smart never artistic plus I was never allowed to go to after school clubs, it was always straight home and do homework. I never really tried anything outside the box.

"Sorry but I have no rhythm" I respond and he begins to shake his head in a joking way.

"What? No way you look like someone who can bust a couple of moves" he exaggerates as he starts to dish out a couple of his own moves trying to get me to join him but I just stand there and admire how he's body moves.

"Sorry to break your heart but I'm terrible" I say in an apologetic tone. He stops dancing and frowns at me making me frown but then he quickly changes it into a big smile forcing me to do the exact same thing.

"Hey I got you to smile" he points at my face making me look down. I just realised that talking to Hoseok made me forget all about the kidnapping and being wanted for 10 million situation and I like that. I wish he was a student though and not a dance instructor but he still looks a bit young probably around my age but then again I thought Yugyeom was 17 turned out he is 24.

"How old are you? You seem a bit young and childish" I ask him.

"Hey I'm an adult! I turned 18 this February" he nudges my side and winks at me. Lucky him, he's probably living his dream and doing something that he loves to do, I wish I had that same type of freedom. "Anyways what were you doing in here? Don't you have class?" he changes the subject making me pout.

"I kinda stormed out of class and wanted to shoot some hoops" I lie to him and he raises one of his eyebrows at me as he folds his arms.

"With your shoes off? Come on be honest with me after all I'm your Hope your angel J hope!" he says whilst flapping his hands and dancing around making me laugh at his extraness.

"Fine fine I'll tell you, I came to climb rope ok" I finally give in and he just looks at me like I have lost my mind. This is why I always say that I come here to shoot hoops because everyone thinks climbing rope is weird.

"Really? I hate rope climbing, I'm scared of heights" he shivers and looks up at the rope dangling from the ceiling.

"It calms me down" I shrug my shoulders. Its not the rope that calms me down it's the height but I'm not gonna tell him that otherwise he'll think I'm a lunatic. Like who likes heights?

"Wow you really are crazy" he laughs and nudges my side causing me to sulk.

"Shut up"

"Hey maybe one day you can teach me how to climb rope and I'll teach you some moves" he suggests catching me off guard. I haven't really been in the mood to talk to anyone so how am I going to get to know someone new? But its easy to talk to Hoseok, he makes me forget about all the bad stuff therefore i should at least get to know him.

"Yeah sure why not" I smile at him and he returns the kind gesture.

"So it's a date then" he says catching me off guard. I've never been on a date before and frankly I don't think I want to go on a date at least not now. Maybe I'm just over thinking this whole situation, its rude to leave somebody hanging.

"... it's a date"

Yugyeom POV:

"...its a date" she responds.

"Fuck" I curse under my breath as I kick the gym door. I can't believe this is happening, this cannot be happening its just the worst fucking timing. The moment Maze stormed out of class I followed her and Joon gave me permission, I knew she was gonna go to the gym like where else would she go? But what I didn't expect was for Hoseok to be there. I need to tell JB ASAP, he's not gonna like this. I leave the school building and find a private place where there were no cameras and I dial JB's number, it rings for a while before he picks up.

"Yug what is it? I quite busy right now-"

"Its about Maze"

"What is it? Yugyeom hurry the fuck up and tell me!"

"She's angry man, she aint taking this lightly and she exploded in Joon's class then she stormed out and went to the gym but only for her to be embraced by another man"

"What the fuck dude why did you let some stranger fucking lay their filthy hands on her? Why did she let him touch her? The fuck!"

"But JB he's not a stranger"

"Who is it?"

"..."

"Come on dude fucking tell me"

"Its... Hoseok"

"WHAT! As in Jung Hoseok?"

"I couldn't interfere because he'd recognize me, what are we gonna do man?"

"We're screwed, he's going to sweet talk her until he gets what he wants"

"What does he want"

"I dunno but I know that we won't like it"

"But seriously dude you know what this man can do, he doesn't need no weapons, no clout, he finessed us last time what do you think he'll do this time?"

"There's only one thing we can do"

"What?"

"Kill Jung Hoseok" 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.2K 46 18
Yoongi turned around and pulled out his gun. His finger rested on the trigger, ready to fire the person following him. "It's just me." the familiar...
709 48 24
All Dahlia wanted was to be free from her past would she escape it or would it catch up to her and hurt her and everyone around her , including the p...
7.3K 313 40
[COMPLETED] Yoon Jiyeon, a tough and gangster-like girl has numerous of part-time job to support her life and her 16 years old brother after their pa...
159K 8.3K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...