Leaving You

By alexmarie__

Aubrey's tired of Dylan's cheating and lying. Will she leave him for good and find her someone new? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

652 24 0
By alexmarie__

Aubrey's Pov
I walk over to Justin and I sit next to him. I look at him. "Why the hell you ignoring me?" He looks at me "didn't you get back with your ex?" I look at him "don't you think if I did I would've told you Justin." He looks at me again "well how he get your address Aubrey if you didn't give it to him." I glare at him. "I don't fucking know Justin." I shake my head and i get up and walk back to my house. I get inside and I storm upstairs and I close and slam the door. I get my phone and I go to my contacts and I click on Justin's name and I block his number. I turn my phone off and I get up and I lock my door and I pin my hair up and I walk in my bathroom and I turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and I get in the shower and I let the hot water run down my face and I think to myself. I sigh and I take a shower and I get out and I dry off and put on my shorts and tank top. I turn the shower off and I walk out the bathroom and I get in the bed and I turn on the tv.
Justin's Pov
I get my phone out my pocket and I turn it back on and I try calling Aubrey but it goes straight to voicemail. I get up and I walk out the house and I walk next door and I knock on the door. I look at Bri and she let's me in. "Where's Aubrey?" Bri looks at me "Mhm she upstairs." I walk further in the house and I walk upstairs and I knock on Aubrey's door and I wait for her to open it. She gets up and opens the door for me with an attitude. "What the fuck you want Justin,I'm in the bed." I look at her "look I know you mad at me but can you calm down so we can talk?" She looks at me and folds her arms and rolls her eyes. I walk further in the room and I stand in front of her and I pull her in for a hug. "I'm sorry,I just got jealous you and him have history and we don't." She looks at me "and? What that mean Justin?" I look at her "can you please forgive me baby." She slightly smiles. "You lucky you cute, I guess I forgive you." I look at her "I won't get jealous anymore." She looks at me "I blocked your number earlier." She walks off and gets her phone and she unblocks me. I look at her "dang I see how you do me shorty." I sit on her bed and she looks at me "umm boy this ain't that type of party, you better go home and get in your own damn bed." I get up and I look at her "come over for a while I'll walk you back home." She rolls her eyes and she grabs her phone and we walk out the room. We walk downstairs and we walk outside and I look at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 407 54
Hope, she's the new junior at Bishop Ireton High School. Away from her old past moving towards a new future, but will it be a new future? She meets t...
12.5K 338 13
Ann Marie gets a call from the wrong number will it lead to something or?
695 5 1
About a girl that ended up with drake will she love him and stay or will she leave and abandon him...
10.4K 395 31
Avery's only been in one relationship and she promised herself that she wouldn't get in another one until she meets Jackson,will she give him a chan...