Manan : Love for Eternity

By 145bookreader

The story revols around three friends. Manik, nandini and Aditya. Nandini and Aditya are siblings.Due to cert... More

Prologue
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 65 (repeated)
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 72 (repeated)
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 78 (repeated)
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
Epilogue

chapter 31

6.6K 542 29
By 145bookreader

Manik was travelling at a high speed, his emotions had taken control over the rational part of his mind. Waiting for years, with a hopeless that nandini would love him one day and now it was all gone. He just wanted to go away, think something anything apart from her and speed was his companion.

While for nandini she was following him, unable to understand what was wrong, Manik's behavior strange, she didn't get what was the problem the only thing she knew that she needed a solution.

She parked her car beside Manik's and the location wasn't unknown, they were at the lake where most of their memories were present. Manik was frustrated,  his hand running through his hair again and again.

The weather had changed, cool wind was blowing, clouds hidding the sun. It was about to rain.

Nandini went and kept her hand on his shoulder.

N : manik

M : why are you here ?

He tried the best he could to keep his voice calm, to not give away his emotions.

N : you are asking me, why am I here, when I should be the one asking you that.

M : just needed fresh air

N : really then why aren't you looking at me, turn

Manik was stiff as a board and nandini was getting aggravated, she pulled him by his shoulder and turned him towards her. Manik had met his limit.

M<shouts> : what do you want to hear, tell no tell me u want me to tell you the truth

He caught her by the shoulders and jerked her towards himself, they were too close to each other. He was looking into her eyes but this time instead of warmth his gaze was cold.

Cold like the atmosphere, there was thunder and slight drizzling had began but they were too caught up to notice anything except for each other.

N : yes tell me what is wrong, why are you behaving like this, since morning you didn't talk to me once, you are avoiding me.

M : yes I am avoiding you, you want to know why because everytime I see u, I remember what I heard yesterday and trust me when I say this right now I want nothing more than to beat the shit out of aryaman, to make him regret the moment he met you, the moment this though came to him that he can take you away from me.

By now it was raining, both of them wet but unbothered by it, the downpoar was like their emotions, the clouds has burst into rain water and so had their harts bringing front their true emotions.

N : manik what are you talking about

M : what I am talking about is that I get it, I get it that u don't feel anything for me other than friendship and trust me nandini I tried my best to make myself understand that but I can't.

The emotions had turned into anger Manik couldn't control, but love is powerful and manik could never think of anything that could hurt nandini.

M : but don't worry I will try ,I just need time, u can be with aryaman but just stay away from me because I right now can't see that. I always knew that this can happen but I guess I was never prepared.

Manik left her and took a step back, the space between them wasn't much but still it seemed world's apart.

But nandini wasn't the one to except this, since she had always gotten what she wanted, call her a spoiled brat or Manik's princess she wasn't going to let him spoil anything.

N : I am asking you what did you hear ,tell me clearly

M : I heard you and aryaman talking in your room yesterday and I get it you don't need to say anything

Nandini didn't let him complete

N : oh so that is why you are behaving like this, you think...... God.

Manik had a confused expression on his face which would have seemed cute to nandini but given the circumstances she was anything but finding manik adorable.

N : manik if only u had heard it all

M : what

Nandini closed her eyes and spoke telling him exactly what she talked to aryaman last evening about.

Flashback

Ar : u know how I feel but I don't think my feelings are returned.

N : aryaman give it some time

Ar : and what about

N : I know what you are talking about but the thing is their is a big difference between friendship and love. And what is present is friendship. U don't have romantic feelings about your friend.

Ar : are u sure, because I don't want to be heartbroken in the end

N : trust me it's only friendship

Ar : that is what u have with Manik

N : where did Manik come from

At : why not u and Manik are childhood friends like Adi and Ruhi, maybe like you

N : I know adi and I can assure you it's only friendship. Trust me and Ruhi also just has a crush on him nothing else. It's all far from love

Ar : so what's different between you and Manik

N : manik, manik is not just a friend, u and I are friends but with Manik I feel different, feelings I have never had before, I don't know if it's love but yes my feelings are romantic not something friendly.

Ar : I hope u find out soon, trust me although we have just met but u are a very good friend.

N : u too

Nandini goes ahead and hugs him.

Flashback over

Manik was taken aback, this was not what he had expected, he was relieved to know that nandini and aryaman there was nothing going on between them and a smile adorned his face but it went away when he saw the expression on nandini's face. He took a few steps back involuntarily.

N : so you had been behaving like this because of a misunderstanding, making me feel like I had done something very wrong, I was so damn worried since morning, I...
.
Nandini's voice was calm, but the hidden anger well it wasn't hidden that much cause her expression told everything.

M : nandini look

She in an instant was in front of him, there faces so close.

N : listen to me and listen to me clearly manik malhotra, I and aryaman are just friends

M : friends I get it

N : and the only person right now I think I have feelings for is you.

Manik was shocked but before he could say something nandini's lips were on his, and as soon as it registered she was kissing him, his lips started moving along with hers.

In the rain their bodies colided with each other, their lips talking just without words, conveying what they were too afraid to say or maybe accept.

This kiss contained fear, fear of the unknown, because after this they will never again be back to being childhood friends, this relation was going to be much more. Yet through this kiss they made a promise, a promise of being together. This was the first step, their first kiss, a beginning of a beautiful journey called love.

Nandini broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, his eyes showed love, love for her but she wasn't their cause for her this was just the beginning, unable to handle all this nandini turned back and ran towards her car and soon she was on the road.

Manik was still standing their, he was surprised and happy, he knew it was a long way but atleast nandini had taken the first step and he was going to be with her through out.

-------

That's all for today

I know I am a bit late and I apologize for that and hope that this chapter makes up for my absence.

Manan's first kiss, finally so now let's see how they deal with what had happened because of a moment of impulsiveness.

And let's not forget aryaman likes Ruhi, anyone expected that.

I would like to hear ur views on this chapter and all the constructive criticism is welcome

Do vote, comment and share

Precap : it's awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.2K 12
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Nandini Kashyap was a pampered child of a prominent political family in New Delhi. Her life was all about fighting with her cousin and cre...
214K 13.7K 53
#1 in Manan (26/7/20) All of us have crushes once in our lifetime but do they become our life partner? This is a story of Manik and Nandini who in t...
13.9K 755 21
What will happen if when rescuing Nandini from Pandit Trilok Chaurasiya her friends find Naina Singh Ahluwalia who is the sister of an army officer C...
473K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...