Play With Me | myg

By kimchiifriedrice

In which a girl accidentally sends nudes to the hottest boy in school - Min Yoongi cover done by the amazing... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Authors Note
Authors Note 2

10

278K 9.9K 23.6K
By kimchiifriedrice

Yoora squeezed herself in between Minji and Jimin as they all sat in a circle in the middle of the room.

Yoongi, who sat across from her, couldn't help but glance at her every once in a while. He was worried she'd get drunk quite fast as she has never drank before, and with the pace she was going at, she would probably be intoxicated soon.

''Alright, let's start. Who's going first?'' said Taehyung.

Everybody looked around at each other in hopes of someone putting their hand up in response. All Taehyung got in response was silence.

He sighed. ''Fine, I'll go. Someone ask me something, I'm picking truth,'' he said.

Minji put her hand up enthusiastically. ''I've got one! Do you have your eye on someone right now?'' she asked.

Everybody looked at Taehyung expectantly. Taehyung could feel his cheeks heat up as he glanced around the room. His eyes landed on Yoora, but he quickly averted his gaze, his bangs covering his eyes.

''Uh, yes I do,'' he answered.

''No way! Who is it, Tae?" exclaimed Hoseok who was sitting beside him.

"I already answered my truth. Now I get to ask someone a question,'' he said with a smirk.

He looked around the room, thinking about who to pick.

''Namjoon, truth or dare?''

Namjoon put his hand on his chin, as if he was deep in thought. ''Dare.''

Taehyung chuckled. ''I dare you to drink 3 shots of vodka right now,'' he said, gesturing to the bottle of vodka on the table.

Namjoon stood up and grabbed the bottle, taking a shot glass with him and sat back down in between Jin and Yoongi. He poured himself a shot and quickly drank it. His face resembled someone who just bit into a lemon.

''Oh god, how can people drink vodka on its own? Its disgusting,'' said Yoora as she watched him pour another shot.

''True that, I'm more of a whiskey guy,'' said Jungkook.

Namjoon poured his last shot and downed it, slamming the glass onto the floor.

''Done, that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Now, Yoongi, truth or dare?'' asked Namjoon.

''Truth,'' Yoongi replied without hesitation.

''Awh, you're no fun,'' moaned Jungkook.

Yoora suddenly stood up and made her way to the alcohol on the table, poured herself some liquor and sat back down. Yoongi watched her intently, wondering if she was drunk yet or not.

''Okay, if you were gay, who would you kiss out of the guys?''

Yoongi choked on his own saliva.
''What kind of question is that, you weirdo,'' he said.

Both Jungkook and Jimin burst out laughing.

Yoongi glared at them, but didn't say anything. He thought about the question and with a sigh, he replied with ''Jimin, I guess.''

Jimin started laughing even harder, clutching his stomach and wiping the single tear rolling down his cheek.

''Nice question, Joonie, you've made us all die from laughter!'' exclaimed Hoseok as he chugged on some beer.

Yoora giggled. ''I'm sorry but I can't picture Yoongi being gay, he's too much of a fuckboy,'' she said, smirking at the boy across from her.

The boys all broke into laughter at Yooras comment. ''She's got a point, you know,'' said Taehyung, chuckling.

Yoongi glared at Yoora, his eyes piercing through hers. ''You're being mean, kitten,'' he said, rubbing his eyes as if he were crying.

Yoora scoffed. ''Stop with the cringey pet names.''

Yoongi smirked at her before taking a sip out of his beer.

Minji scooter closer to Yoora. ''Are you sure they're cringey? I think you guys are totally flirting with each other, " she whispered.

Yoora looked at her in surprise. "N-No, that's not it!'' she whispered.

" Deny it all you want, I know the truth.''

''Alright, Jin, truth or dare?"

"Hm, I'll go with dare,''  Answered Jin.

''Oh no,'' Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison.

Yoora glanced curosiously at the two boys sitting beside each other.

''Basically, Yoongi is good at giving dares,'' Jimin whispered to Yoora. She chuckled. ''This could be interesting.''

''Alright, Jin, I dare you to lick Namjoons chest,'' he said.

The whole room erupted into laughter. Namjoon smacked Yoongi on the back of the head.

''Why me, asshole?" he exclaimed.

''Well, since you started the whole gay topic, we might as well get some action,'' Yoongi replied with a grin.

Jin could feel himself blushing profusely at the younger one's words. Without hesitation, he ordered Namjoon to stand up.

''What? Are you actually going to lick my chest?'' asked Namjoon.

Jin fake gasped, putting his hand over his mouth very dramatically. ''Are you saying you don't want to be licked by the one and only Worldwide Handsome?''

Namjoon started laughing uncontrolanbly. ''Fine, let's get this over with.''

In one swift move, Namjoon took off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor. Yoora and Minji found themselves checking out his muscular body, nearly drooling at the sight of the half naked hot guy.

Jin, without hesitation, brought his face closer to his chest and stuck out his tongue. He slowly licked his chest, right until he reached his belly button. Everyone was cheering and laughing at the situation, meanwhile Namjoon was so flustered he cutely covered his face with his hands to cover his now red cheeks.

''Alright love birds, sit down,'' said Yoongi. Clearly he was enjoying this.

Namjoon grabbed his shirt, putting it on and sitting back down along with Jin. The two boys were obviously flustered but they weren't awkward with each other.

Jin cleared his throat. ''Jungkook, truth or dare?''

''Dare, of course. Truth is no fun,'' he exclaimed.

Jins eyes lit up with excitement. ''Okay, Jungkook, I dare you to dance in front of us only in your underwear."

Jungkook groaned,''But there's only 2 people in this room who'd enjoy seeing that.''

''Too bad, if you don't dance you have to drink 10 shots," said Jin with a grin.

Jungkook groggily got up and started stripping. He threw his clothes onto the floor and put his arms on his hips, winking at the two girls who were now giddily laughing their asses off.

Minji and Yoora couldn't take their eyes off Jungkooks muscular body, he definitely had more muscle than Namjoon. He looked like a bodybuilder. Yoora found herself admiring his thick thighs until she mentally smacked herself for being such a pervert.

Yoongi noticed how Yoora was staring at Jungkook and found himself in a bad mood. He didn't like the way she looked at him, and that confused him. Why was he so angry?

''Do I seriously have to dance in my underwear in front of all of you guys? Are you all secretly gay or something?''

''Stop complaining and dance already,'' said Jimin as he pushed Jungkook into the middle of the circle.

Jungkook sighed in defeat and started dancing. It was one of his favourite choreographies. He moved his body to the sound of the background music coming from the other room. He flawlessly moved his legs across the floor, his moves creating quite the mesmerising sight for everyone. They all watched with amazement. The girls didn't know Jungkook was such a good dancer.

Once he was finished, he blew a kiss at the two girls who were watching him with eyes wide open. Jungkook chuckled at the sight. He quickly got dressed and chugged his drink.

''I needed some alcohol after that,'' he said.

Minji giggled at him meanwhile Yoora rolled her eyes, clearly out of her momentary trance. Jungkook was definitely enjoying the attention, especially since Yoora seemed to be impressed by him earlier.

''Wow, I knew you were good, but I didn't expect you to be that good!'' Hoseok exclaimed.

''Hobi, you're way better than me though,'' said Jungkook, smiling at him.

Hoseok scratched the back of his head, focusing his gaze onto the floor. ''Yah, I'm not that good.''

''Alright, enough flirting, go on Jungkook,'' said Taehyung with a smile.

Jungkook glanced around the room, looking for his potential victim. His eyes landed on Yoora, who was busy staring at the cup in her hand.

''Yoora,'' he said, gaining her attention. ''Truth or dare?''

Yoora fidgeted with her cup as she thought about it. ''Dare,'' she replied with a grin.

Jungkook smirked as he heard the answer he hoped to have received.

Yoora brought the cup to her mouth just as Jungkook said the words ''I dare you to kiss me.''

Yoora spit out the alcohol from her mouth all over the floor, choking on the liquid that started burning her throat. Minji patted her back, trying to get her friend to breathe.

Yoongi and Taehyung both glared at Jungkook. They secretly hoped that Yoora would refuse.

Yoora slowly put the cup down and cleared her sore throat. ''Jeon Jungkook, are you a pervert?'' she asked.

''If I was, I'd dare you to lock yourself in the closet with me for 7 minutes,'' he said with a smug smirk decorating his face.

Yoora scoffed. ''As if I'd ever do that, you pervert.''

Jungkook laughed at her reaction. ''If you don't want to kiss me, you have to drink 10 shots, sweetie.''

Yoora groaned in annoyance. ''No, I'm not drinking vodka, I'd rather die!'' she exclaimed.

''Then just kiss me, simple.''

''I don't want to do that either.''

''You don't have a choice.''

''I absolutely despite you right now, Jungkook,'' she said, crossing her arms.

''Well, he's hot, so what's the harm?" said Minji, nudging Yoora in the ribs.

"My own best friend, against me? I'm dissapointed, Minji," Yoora muttered as she playfully punched Minjis arm.

Yoora was having an internal dilemma. She had to decide between getting alcohol poisoning and losing her first kiss to a fuckboy. Yes, he was hot, but Yoora didn't want her first kiss to be stolen by some hot fuckboy she had no feelings for. With a sigh, she stood up, quickly fixing her skirt and motioned for Jungkook to get up too.

''I'll kiss you, only because I don't want to end up in the hospital with a tube going down my throat.''

Jungkook took a few steps towards her until he stood a few centimetres away from her with hardly any space between them.

''Good choice, sweetie,'' he whispered.

Jimin, Hoseok and Minji cheered them on meanwhile Yoongi was digging his fingernails into his palms. He watched them with a pained expression. The worst part was that he didn't know why he felt the way he did, he was furious.

Taehyung didn't hide his displeasure either as he bore holes into the back of Jungkook's head with his intense glare.

Yoora didn't realise how close their bodies were until her chest was pressed against his. His breath tickled her forehead, she didn't even realise how much smaller she was until that exact moment. He looked into her dark brown eyes whilst he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Their lips were inches apart. He teasingly bit his lip before leaning in and smashing his rough lips onto her soft ones. Yoora froze, she didn't know what to do, she has never kissed anyone before.

As if acting on instinct, she placed her hands on his neck, pulling him in closer. Yoora found herself kissing him back, their lips moved in sync, roughly yet passionately.

Jungkook finally pulled away to catch his breath. He watched as Yoora traced her lower lip with her index finger, as if she were in disbelief.

''How cute,she's so red, it must've been her first kiss,'' he thought as he smiled at her.

Hoseok and Jimin started cheering and whistling, patting Jungkook on the back, meanwhile Minji proceeded to tease her friend by pointing out just how swollen her lips were.

Yoongi stared at Yoora as she started smacking her friend on the head. He imagined how it would be to kiss her, how her lips would feel against his, how his arms would feel against her waist, how-

He mentally punched himself. What was he thinking? He was getting carried away.

He sighed. ''This was supposed to be a fun party, but I'm not having fun.''

Phew, this was the longest chapter I've written so far. I'm literally falling asleep but I'm glad I finally finished writing this. Hope you enjoyed, i'll be updating again soon ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2.6K 30
Yoongi × reader In which one accidental snap was sent to yoongi and it was unforgettable to him.
463K 15.1K 69
in which jina falls in love with yoongi when she saw his instagram post. [ COMPLETED ] © saucybangtan, 2018
686 26 5
COMPLETE Jimin has always loved Taehyung, but unfortunately for him Taehyung only had eyes for Jungkook. [Disclaimer: I do not own copyrights to the...
246K 6.5K 20
Jimin smirked. "Or I could get naked as well" #1 In JinxReader #19 in jiminxreader #26 in btsxreader Cover by @livie_marie1