Reincarnated as an affinity-l...

By Warrior21st

Reiki Ishida is someone who has endured so much throughout his life, with his parents dying, his girlish look... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Another World?
Chapter 2: Ridiculed and Shunned
Chapter 3: Fight for revenge
Chapter 4: Meeting with God?
Chapter 5: Reincarnated as a...!?
Chapter 6: Beyond God? How did this even happen?
Chapter 7: First Contact
Chapter 9: Arriving at Litherm Kingdom
Chapter 10: The Guild Receptionist
Chapter 11: An unprecedented Fight
Chapter 12: The End of the Showdown
Chapter 13: New Quest
Chapter 14: [Absolute Oblivion]
Chapter 15: A certain (Former) Demon Princess
Chapter 16: Old Friends
Chapter 17: My Demons
Chapter 18: My Demons Part 2
Chapter 19: The Newborn Party
Chapter 20: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 21: The Immature Hero
Chapter 22: A Depressing Fight
Chapter 23: Nightmares
Chapter 24: Mistake
Chapter 25: Pain, Pain, Pain
Chapter 26: Grief
Chapter 27: New Reality
Chapter 28: Helpless Journey
Chapter 29: Passive Aggressive...
Chapter 30: Break into the complex!
Chapter 31: A Familiar Friend
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Mercy?
Chapter 34: The Return
Chapter 35: Miracles
Chapter 36: Forgetful?
Chapter 37: Broken Thoughts
Chapter 38: Guilty
Chapter 39: Opportunism
Chapter 40: The Failed Trial
Chapter 41: Letting it all out
Chapter 42: Goodbyes
Chapter 43: Realization (Remade)
Chapter 44: Kingdom-Escape
Chapter 45: The Curse V.S. The World
Chapter 46: Well, that was awkward
Chapter 47: A girlish boy?
Chapter 48: Enemy's Skin
Chapter 49: Undesired Discovery
Chapter 50: Let the Tides Rise
Chapter 51: Sorry, Not Sorry
Chapter 52: Misinterpretation
Chapter 53: Stress Knows No Bounds

Chapter 8: First Kill

15.3K 514 293
By Warrior21st

(AN: This chapter will be VERY GRAPHIC regarding blood, killing and other stuff. If you are sensitive to these types of things, you should consider not reading this chapter.

Also, thanks for the massive amount of support that everyone showed for the last few chapters! :3

With that, here's the chapter!)

'Am I going to die again?'

Is my only thought as I stare terrified at the knife being thrust at my chest.

"NO! I WILL NOT DIE!"

I yell with all my might as I put my hand in front of my knife to protect myself. The knife immediately pierced my hand. 'It hurts, it hurts a lot...' My assailant seemed surprised at my defense and spoke lustfully

"Now, now, if you damage your body I won't be able to have my way with you later〜"

I flinched. Those words infuriated me. Forgetting the pain reverberating from my hand, I put all of my strength onto my legs and kick my assailant's arm.

*CRACK*

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

His painfully loud screams resonated within my tent, I had probably broken his arm from my kick. As he had released the grip of the dagger, I used this opportunity, to pull the knife out of my hand.

"Ou-ou-ouch"

I complained as I pulled the knife out of my hand. Swiftly blood came gushing out. Ignoring the pain, I turn to look at my assailant... and he is chanting.

"[Hydro Slash]!"

He yelled as a sharp wave of water magic was expelled from his hands at point-blank directed at me. I barely managed to cover my face with my arms. However, I was still sent flying, only to crash against a tree nearby.

*BOOM*

Was the sound that my body generated as it crashed at high speed against the trunk of the tree, splitting it in half. All of my body was in pain... I could feel the scratches in my arms... The blood leaving my body... I felt I was ready to die once again...

My assailant had exited the tent and was walking towards me, his arm didn't seem to be broken...

'I don't want to die...'

I could only lay in the ground as I felt the pain of my body keeping me from moving...

"Hey there beautiful〜"

He said as he had finally reached me.

"You look hurt, but I bet you can still provide a good time, right〜?"

He then grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me towards the camp. My body was leaving a trail of blood on the ground, it was mortifying... The pain was reverberating even further. I could feel the emotions within me struggling... 'I don't have 'Boukyaku' with me, I left it in the tent, so I can't even use it...' I wanted to struggle but it was futile, I was being dragged through the rugged ground opening even further wounds in my body worsening my condition by the second.

I couldn't resist. In the end, I was dragged into the center of the camp, but what I saw petrified me.

All the tents were now destroyed... The corpses from the knights who had been earnestly guarding us were now laying impaled, mutilated and salvaged... The gentle driver who had worked so hard for our dinner, dead without fingers, ears, or eyes...

As I stared horrified, my assailant laughed at my state.

"HAHAHA, Aren't you cute?"

After letting loose those words, he whistled and several other men appeared from the tents, rubble, and debris of our destroyed camp. There were about 8 other people now surrounding us, all looking at me with lustful eyes. My assailant who seemed to be their leader then grabbed me by my neck and lifted me off the ground...

All the men were laughing and enjoying seeing me suffer.

'I can't breathe...' I tried to kick and punch but nothing worked...

He laughed at my failure of a struggle to break free from his grasp, and then pointed at something lying on the ground as he said:

"You're going to end up exactly like her, beautiful〜"

I followed his pointing to the person lying on the ground. It was my one friend in this damned world, laying on the ground bleeding out... Myria...

Her hair was no longer silky, her eyes were no longer shining, her happiness seemed to have disappeared...

When she noticed me, she gave me a sad smile. Without any voice leaving her lips, she said to me:

"I'm sorry..."

Those words resonated deep within my soul. I wouldn't allow my first friend in this stupid world to perish. All of my emotions came crashing down as my desire to save her, fueled my hate for these men around me. I wouldn't allow her to die.

Myria's P.O.V.

I was bleeding out... I saw poor Reika being lifted from the ground through strangulation. I felt useless... I wanted to save her, but I couldn't. I had fought with these men, they were too strong. 'I hope she doesn't suffer' I thought as a tear left my eye.

But what I saw next left me to question everything...

Out of nowhere, a black sheathed sword suddenly appeared in front of Reika. All of the bandits were completely baffled by what was being displayed in front of them. Reika simply took the blade and in the blink of an eye, the man who was strangulating Reika no longer had a head.

*Thud*

With her sword now unsheathed she now stood on top of the man's decapitated corpse, as she stared at the bandits with cold eyes. Strangely enough, we all had our gazes fixed on her sword, it was malicious, even evil... yet beautiful and elegant. The sword was emanating power and killing intent like nothing I've ever seen before. And besides all of this, Reika's eyes were glowing faintly along with the sword. It was unprecedented... 

As the bandits were finally able to react after snapping out of their shock they started crying in anger due to their leader's death.

"WHA-?! KILL HER!" Bandit 1

"NO! LEADER!" Bandit 2

"You'll pay for this!!!" Bandit 3

Reika seemed unfazed, by what the bandits said, and turned to face the bandit nearest to her position. The bandit froze up in an instant as Reika slowly walked up to him. When they were about 3 ft from each other the man screamed as he attempted to launch an attack at Reika. With minimal perfect movement, she dodged gracefully and cut the bandit's neck. He dropped dead immediately.

The bandits were scared but three of them started chanting.

"[Ice Beam]!"

"[Pyro Strike]!"

"[Light Javelin]!"

'That is strong magic, these guys cannot be average bandits, they are all very strong.' I was sure, Reika would be hurt. As I prayed for Reika's safety, what I saw next, left me staring in awe.

As the projectiles started to close in on her, she cut them. SHE CUT THEM. SHE CUT MAGIC. That isn't something that is supposed to be possible. The bandits were clearly as surprised as I was. But Reika, without missing this chance, rushed towards them and in the blink of an eye, all of the bandits were now corpses.

I was so happy, confused and surprised by what I had just seen. The beautiful girl I had been for the last few hours was so unbelievably strong. 'Not even the guild master would be this strong.' I was about to thank Reika when I saw that she remained with her cold gaze, now directed at me.

Reika's P.O.V.

"We're not done yet, Reika..." a female voice said from deep within my mind.

'Yes... All must be killed...' I was staring directly at the hurt Myria as I started walking slowly towards her.

"We must kill so no one can hurt you again..."

'I don't want to be hurt anymore...' I thought with my sword dragging behind me, leaving a trail of the blood from the men I had just killed.

I finally made my way to the confused and scared Myria. She was far too wounded to even speak.

"Sorry, I don't want to hurt anymore..." I said as I raised my sword over my head ready to strike down.

Hearing my words, Myria did something I never would've thought...

She smiled.

I felt my emotions climaxing as I began to thrust my sword towards her heart.

"Goodbye Reika-chan..."

(AN: WOAH! This chapter was pretty heavy and different from the entire story. So due to that, I have 4 questions:

Should I include more perspectives besides our protagonist's?

I have included some of the dark tones from the first few chapters back, do you like it, or want the story as it was? 

and finally...

Do you want Reika to kill Myria or should we let her live?

Anyways, as always thanks for reading this far I appreciate it :3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
700K 25.3K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...
138K 6.5K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
59K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! • • •I do not own Iruma-k...