Charismatic {Book 1} || Liam...

By teenwolfdreamer99

Destiny and Liam. Two freshman with barley anything in common. At least, that's what they thought at first. D... More

Charismatic {Book 1}
Authors Note
Soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Authors Note

Chapter Five

15.5K 277 35
By teenwolfdreamer99

Song for Chapter 5

Deep Shadow by T.T.L.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we had driven to the hospital, we had stopped by a store on the way. I had picked up a card, as well as a balloon and a bear for him. It might seem like a bit much, but I wanted to for him. He had gotten the courage to actually tried out for the team, but had ended up hurting his leg instead. I felt a lot of sympathy for him, and thought he deserved this.

After I had gotten his room number from the lady at the front desk downstairs, I made my way to his room. Once I found it, I smiled. I was about to walk in, when I heard a man speaking to him. I stopped, and waited outside the door. I saw Scott also standing outside. He looked over at me, as I had looked at him. I gave him a half smile, and he returned it. I looked away as a man walked out of Liam's room. As soon as he did, I walked to the entrance of the door. I knocked on the frame, and saw Liam look up, and a smile form at his lips.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, as I walked over. I gave a small shrug, and a smile. "Thought I might as well come see you." I said, walking over, and stopping by his bed. I handed him the bear, and the card, before walking to the end of the bed to tie the balloon to it. "Destiny, you didn't have to do all this." He said. I just shrugged, as I tied the balloon to the bar at the end. After I did, I walked back over to him. "Well, you had the courage to try out, so you get something for it." I saw him smile wider, before setting the bear next to him on the bed. He then opened the card, and read it with a smile. Once he was done, he looked at me. "Thank you Destiny." He said, before wrapping his arms around me, and into a hug. I smiled wider, and wrapped my arms around him as well. "No problem." I replied, before hugging him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam and I had been talking for about fifteen minutes already, but it seemed like it had only been a minute or two. Time flew by when I was with him. I was sitting with him on the bed, listening to him tell me about how he got to be such a good lacrosse player. He was cut off suddenly by a crash outside. Both of us turned our heads to look at each other, and the room fell to an eerie silence. "I'll be back." I said, standing up. I walked around the bed, and out the door. I looked down the hall to the right, and saw no one. "Hello?" I asked, looking around. I turned my head to the right, and my heart stopped. There was a boy with sharp teeth, almost like fangs. His eyes were dark, and his shirt was stained red with blood.

"Liam!" I called out, backing away. A few seconds later, Liam hopped out of the room, and looked at me. "What?" He asked, before following my gaze. I heard him gasp, and just as he did, the creature came running to us. "Destiny go!" Liam yelled, putting his arm in front of me. "I'm not leaving you alone with that!" I yelled back, as the boy got closer. "Just go find help! Please." He said, as the creature reached him. I knew that I had to go. If I stayed there, we would both end up dead. I nodded, and ran down the hall.

As I ran, I saw that the hall was empty. Not one worker was around anywhere. Fear ran through me at the thought that maybe they had all died, and that we wouldn't find help. After a minute or two, I ran into another boy, although, this one also did not look human as well. He had red, glowing eyes, and two sharp fangs where two of his teeth should be. After a few seconds, I realized that the creature looked like Scott. "Scott?' I asked, looking at him. "Destiny. Where's Liam?" He asked. "He's down the hall." I said. Scott nodded. "Go to the roof and stay up there. You're closer to the roof then the ground, and I should be able to keep him in the building." I nodded, and ran to the stairs.

When I reached them, I ran up them quickly, adrenaline pumping through my veins. I didn't even think much about what Scott,or the other boy, was. I didn't know what type of creature they were, but Scott was trying to help me. At the moment, that was all that really mattered. As I was almost to the top of the steps, I heard yelling. Fear ran through me, thinking that someone was hurt, and that there was the possibility of another creature here. I couldn't go back down though, in fear that the other creature would be down there.

As soon as I stepped foot on the roof, I looked around. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw that the creature, had moved up here. I also saw someone in his arms in a choke hold. It was a boy who looked young, but that was all I could tell in the dark. As I got closer, I realized that it was Liam. "Liam!" I yelled, not knowing what else to do. Both of their heads turned to look at me. The creature let out a growl, and Liam struggled for breath. "Destiny....please go..." He said, between deep breaths. Suddenly, someone spoke, and tried to reason with the creature. I looked over, and saw Scott talking to him. The creature, though, didn't want to reason with him. Scott suddenly ran, and jumped over from the roof he was on, to the one we were on.

Once Scott jumped over to the roof, the creature pushed Liam away. I watched as Liam stumbled a little, and fell off of the roof. All I could see were his hands, holding onto the ledge tightly. "Liam!" I yelled again, running over to him, as Scott ran over as well. When I reached him, I grabbed onto his left arm. "Liam! Please hold on!" I said, holding onto his arm tightly, as his hand held onto the ledge. "I-I can't." He said, as his hand began to slip a little. The creature soon ran over, trying to bite Scott. I didn't know what to do. Scott could get bit, and could possibly die, but Liam could fall and die as well.

"I can't hold on!" Liam yelled a few seconds later, and let go of the ledge. "Liam!" I yelled. As soon as I had, I saw Scott lean over, and bite his arm. Liam screamed out in pain, and I looked back at the creature, to see him falling down to the floor, and an ax being pulled out of his body. I turned back to Liam, and helped Scott get him back onto the roof. Liam leaned against a part of the wall, holding his arm. I sat next to him, his breathing heavy. Small grunts of pain left his lips. All I could see on his arm once he moved his hand away, was blood and a bite. I looked over at Scott, to see him turn his head away from something, and back to us. I could see the pain and anger in himself clear in his face. Then, I turned back to Liam. "Liam, your going to be okay." I told him holding onto his arm gently to look at the bite. Scott came over to us, and looked at me. "Help me get him to the car please." He said.

Confusion about what to do hit me. I didn't want to help him get Liam into a car, when he had just bit him. Although, if I didn't Liam may not make it. After all, I didn't know what happened if whatever creature Scott was, bit a human. "Please. I had to bite him to keep him from dying, and I have to bring him with me to make sure he isn't hurt anymore then he is." He said, his voice full of pain. I decided that he was telling the truth, and that it would be okay,and the best option, to bring Liam to the car with him. I nodded, and stood up. Scott knelt down, picking Liam up. After he did, we began to walk down the steps, leaving the body of the creature, lying on the roof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had decided to go with Scott and Liam to the house. Scott had said that he might need help with Liam, and I wasn't about to leave Liam alone with someone who had just bit him. I had called my mom on the way over, and said that a friend would be taking me home later, which she was strangely okay with. Usually she had to know the friend who was driving me, but she was fine with it. Scott told me that he would drive me home after he talked with Liam and I about what happened.

As I waited for Scott to come back with his friend, Stiles, I sat on his bed, looking down at my hands in my lap. I could hear Liam in the bathroom, small whimpers every now and then. I decided to go in and check on him. I got up from the bed, and opened the door to the bathroom. I walked over to the bathtub, pulling the curtain open. Liam was a little scared at first, but I saw him relax as he noticed that it was me. Scott had put duct tape around him so he wouldn't run off, as well as duct tape on his mouth so he wouldn't scream. So, Liam was just laying in the bathtub, duct tape around him, waiting to see what Scott would do. "I'm sorry Liam." I said softly. I didn't exactly know why I was apologizing. It was probably because he had been through so much today, a hurt leg, and now a strange creature bitting him, that I felt sympathy for him. I, myself, didn't know why I wasn't freaking out at the moment. I didn't know if it was all the adrenaline or confusion being the reason why I wasn't questioning what the creatures were, or how the existed.

The faint sound of the front door opening was what I heard next, and the voices of two teens. I quickly shut the curtain, and heard Liam's muffled sounds as I did so. I walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I went back to my seat on the bed, just as the door opened. I looked up, acting like I had been sitting there for awhile now. I saw the other boy, Stiles, look down at me. "Is she the one who saw?" Stiles asked. Scott nodded. "She's Destiny. I actually trusted her to stay without me doing what I had to do to Lima. Plus she was easier to get here then him." Scott said. Stiles gave a nod, before turning to Scott. "Where is the other one anyway?" Stiles asked. Scott walked toward the bathroom, and Stiles followed. My heart began to beat faster, out of worry of what they may do to Liam. I heard the curtain open, and Liam's muffled sounds again. Both of the boys walked out, and sat next to me on the bed.

Scott and Stiles talked a little about why Liam was here. Most of it was whispers, probably so I wouldn't hear. One thing caught my ear though. I heard something about them burying Liam's body in the desert. "What?" I asked, standing up. I heard Liam let out a muffled cry from the bathroom.

After a few more seconds of them figuring out what to do with him, and me being nervous about the whole burying thing, they finally came up with something. Stiles got a chair out, while Scott walked into the bathroom. Scott came out, with Liam in his arms, and placed Liam down on the chair. I stood by the side of the chair, while Scott and Stiles stood in the front. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off you mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Understand?" Stiles asked. Liam glared at him, but gave a nod. Stiles walked over, yanking the duct tape off of him. Liam let out a groan in pain. Stiles then began to try to explain something to him about what happened, that no one could really understand. Once he was done, Stiles looked at Liam. "Understand?" He asked. "No." Liam said. "Good. That's good." Stiles said. Scott looked over at Stiles, before speaking. "I on't think I understand either." He said, and Stiles sighed. "Maybe you should tell him." Scott let out a sigh as well. "Tell me what?" Liam asked, looking at all of us, clearly angry.

Scott began to explain to Liam a little about the bite, mainly just telling him that it was going to change him. "Unless it kills you." Stiles said, causing all of us to look at him. "What?" I asked, my eyes widening. "Shouldn't of said that." Stiles said, softly. As soon as he said this, Liam looked down, and began to cry. Scott and Stiles looked at him, before back at each other. "Is he crying?" Stiles asked. Scott knelt down beside him, and began to tell him that everything would be okay, and that he wouldn't die. "Probably not." Stiles said. "Stop. Just help me untie him." Scott said. Stiles nodded they both got up. I stood by the door, watching as they began to take the duct tape of, then backed away when it was all off of him.

Liam stood up after he was untied, and Scott began to say that everything would be okay. Liam walked around behind the chair, which confused me at first. They didn't seem to notice though, and Scott continued to talk. Suddenly, Liam picked up the chair, smashing it on Scott, the chair breaking instantly. "Liam!" Stiles said. Liam walked over, punching him, causing Stiles to fall to the ground. I was beyond shocked by Liam. He was changing, and it wasn't because of the bite. This was a side of him I had not seen before. His face, full of anger, turned to look at me. My face had fear washed through it. I saw his face soften a little, before he ran out of the room.

Stiles and Scott both stood up, stumbling out the door. I walked out after them, just as Stiles yelled, "Get him!" I watched as both boys ran towards Liam, grabbing him behind his shoulders, and pulling him with them. The last thing I saw was them go around the corner, and then the sound of thumping from their bodies falling down the stairs. I gasped, and ran over, just as I saw Liam run out of the door. "I got him! I got him!" Stiles yelled, holding onto Scott. "No you didn't. He ran out the door." I said, as they both turned to look at me. Shock was all I felt. Shock over what I had just seen from Liam, and all that I had witnessed tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/27/14

Dear Diary,

I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't know what things I should think are real, and what things I should think are false. I don't know what I saw tonight. All I know is that I saw two non-human creatures. One that ended up bitting my friend. The boy who bit him, isn't even sure that he'll live. I can't lose Liam. Not when he was just starting to become a close friend. Someone who made me happy. Someone I could talk to. Someone who listened and cared. I'm in so much confusion, shock, and fear. I don't know what to do or think. I know that I can't tell people. They'll either think I'm crazy, or Liam might end up getting hurt. Scott made me swear to not tell anyone, and I don't plan on it. I feel like I don't know anything anymore, and I don't know what to do.

~Destiny

After I had finished writing, I set my pen and book down. As I reached for the light, my hand stopped. Once I turned off the light, it would be dark. After what happened tonight, I didn't know if I wanted my room to be wrapped in darkness. I took a deep breath, and shut off my light. My heart beat a little faster as I laid back down. I shut my eyes quickly, hoping to fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...
38.7K 1.2K 16
Upon first glance, Gail Greene appears to have it all: Beauty, confidence and a nifty job as Brian Epstein's secretary. However, she secretly longs f...
203K 5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc