Hanahaki Disease {Victor X Yu...

By Sangwoos00ashes

AU: It was unrequited love at first sight for Yuri Katsuki. Being best friends with the most popular guy in s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N: My Short Break
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N: Tagged
A/N & Deleted Scenes
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
A/N: Short Hiatus
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (special/ its hella gay)
Chapter 30 (Final)

Chapter 22

535 12 3
By Sangwoos00ashes

(A/N: I make tons of changes all the time to this book? Like it could be spelling errors to taking out or re writing some things. I felt like it'll be better if I took out the titles for each chapter because it's become harder and harder to come up with some that relate. Sorry?)

Yuri's POV:

"I'll talk to you later today~" I yawn slightly as I put my arms through my coat.

"Do you have to go so soon?" Victor pouts on my computer screen "stay a little longer?"

'Since I haven't found my phone and had to contact Victor through Takeshi's phone we've been Skyping on my laptop. Poor Takeshi wanted his phone back after us continually using it for a while. Since we also were texting let's just say he got one of Victor's surprises during class...after that he banned us from using his phone...'  I finish putting on my school uniform as I listen to Victor's pleads.

"You have to practice don't you? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble..." I smile lightly and fumble around with my tie "Plus I'll be late if I don't start heading out now."

Victor smirks "how can I focus on practice when you're all I think about~"

My face goes completely red and grip onto my tie tightly "Shut up..!"

Annoyed groaning is heard in the background "You guys are so gross!!" Yurio shouts "get a f*cking room!"

"I am in my room!!" Victor shouts back "Maybe you should just leave if you're so disgusted... WAIT YOURE GAY TOO SO WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!"

Yurio gets up off of Victor's bed and comes onto screen "What did you say you *screams in Russian*"

They both start going at it in their language, clawing at each other, fighting to be the alpha male. I laugh nervously as I watch and slowly go to close the laptop to hang up when I hear a door swing open. Suddenly there's a girl shouting in Russian at the both of them; I quickly move my screen back up to see whom it is.

"I'm going to go...?" I glance in the background where the girl is.

Gripping onto Yurio, Victor body slams him into the carpet "Oh right...! Remember to call me later~" he huffs out.

He proceeds to turn around and upon seeing the girl he suddenly slams the laptop shut forcefully. 'Am I reading too much into things... or did he just..?' Breaking me from my thoughts is a loud banging on my window. I look over to see Yuuko and Takeshi outside trying to get my attention. I slam the laptop shut and walk over to slide the Window up.

"Ready to go to school?" Takeshi sighs and looks over at Yuuko "She thought I'd be a great idea if you tagged along with us from now on."

Yuuko leans into the window frame "Since lover boy doesn't have his boyfriend to walk him I thought you'd be lonely."

"I'm perfectly fine walking without him!" I get defensive.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." Yuuko giggles lightly and grabs my arm to pull me closer to the both of them "hurry up we'll be late!!"

I roll my eyes and swing my backpack over my shoulder so I could hope onto the window frame. Takeshi helps me down and we all walk towards the direction of our school; the cherry blossom trees at full bloom out front and not a moment later I start to miss Victor again.

Victor's POV:

I slam my laptop shut forcefully "I told you not to come into my room!"

"And I'm here to tell you Coach wants us to start practicing!" Mila stands at the door way, high and mighty, then crosses her arms.

Yurio sits up and leans against the a near by wall "Lover boy over here won't be able to focus on any practicing for a while."

I roll my eyes at the both of them "I'll be there in a moment." I make my way over to my closet and go in for some practice equipment.

Hearing her sigh she walks into the room and sits herself down on my bed "Who was that?"

"It's not any of your business now is it?" I snap while slamming the closets doors "A friend of mine now leave."

"You just came out of the closet though when I asked so tell me..." Mila smirks "That's him isn't it?"

"Why does it concern you so much?" I unzip my gym bag and slide in my skates "So what if that was him?"

"He's pretty cute~ You sure know how to pick them." She says sarcastically "Especially the broken and easy types..."

I zip up my bag loudly "Quit making everything about you. I told you last night that I was sorry for the other day."

"Should I go?" Yurio points towards the door awkwardly.

"No stay here!" Mila shouts "Tell me I'm right? You know the whole story right Yurio?" She looks over to him like a victim.

"Regardless of what you said I don't plan to bring back any old ties with you. I just want to get through this season and you just so happen to be my partner." I put the strap over my shoulder and rest the gym bag at my hip "I want a professional relationship nothing more."

"You didn't feel anything when you saw me again after how we ended things?" She pouts "Not even that you're sorry?"

"I'm glad things ended. End of discussion." I head out when she grabs onto my wrist to stop me.

"Can we at least talk? I'll respect your wishes to keep things professional as long as you let me say what I have to tonight!" She lets go "Meet on the outside balcony after practice?"

"If you wish. But don't do anything you'll regret or else I'm quitting this season because I refuse to work with a little kid." I sigh and continue out the door.

"Ouch." Yurio laughs "If only Yuri could see your true colors."

"It's not that they're my true colors..." I say down the hall "its simply finding something or someone distasteful and I'm telling them the truth is all."

Yuri's POV:
'I wonder when Victor will be having his first break of the season? I'll go check in with my doctor tomorrow to see if I could fly out anytime soon. I have been feeling better lately maybe I don't even need the surgery anymore!' I smile to myself as I remove my outdoor shoes and place them gently into my locker. 'I wonder if the flowers will disappear on their own if love's been required?'

"How are things long distance?" Phitchit walks up to me, shoving his camera in my face as usual "The people want to know!"

"Phitchit how many times have I told you weren't not together and I know you won't post anything I say about it anyways since you think I'm 'Lying' "I laugh nervously and push his phone away.

'Yuuko and Takeshi are the only people that can know! They're my childhood friends and I trust them because they aren't the type to start drama or go spilling tea. Telling Phitchit anything is like signing off that secret for the whole internet to know too.'

I pat his shoulder and lean in to whisper in his ear "But you know that apparently ~!" I mumble some lies to him to get him off my tail.

"If that's true I must investigate right away!" He holds his hand up to his forehead like he's saluting someone and proceeds to run off in the other direction.

"Sorry Phitchit but it was for Victor's sake!" I frown "I really wish the whole world would know that he was mine though..."

"Do you want me to post those photos all around school then?!" I hear the student body President giggle behind me "it's no biggie~"

I turn around surprised but lower my guard down "What do you want?"

She leans against the lockers and smiles "Just thought you should know somethings about Victor's skate partner..."

                             ...........
"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient coughs up flowers or flower petals. The only cure is to have that love reciprocated, or to somehow wipe away all one's memories of their beloved person. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals."
                              ...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.3K 79
"In the past four years figure skating has become the favourite form of entertainement for vampires. It's a good thing that is the sport I decided to...
42.6K 2.3K 28
Following the death of his treasured mentor, master assassin Yuuri Katsuki has to face that his life is completely different. His jobs have changed a...
4.9K 71 5
Explicit Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con Categories: M/MMulti Fandom: Yuri!!! on Ice (Anime) Relationships: Katsuki Yuuri/Victor...
39.7K 2.4K 20
It all started with one innocent post on Instagram. I don't know who started it, but someone posted a questionable picture of Victor and I and now it...