Nightmares (Jercy Oneshot(s))...

By BridgetDiAngelo

Percy's screams woke the crew on the Argo II. And Jason was the only one who actually calmed him. Both boys f... More

Nightmares
Cry
Years
Five
Lyrics
Fights
Fish
Mistletoe(!)
Secret Santa
House Plant Dan
Sally
Hello
Sleep
Question
Cassidy
Anime Rage
Blush Game
Dares
Gift
Arranged To Her?! (Arranged Marriage AU. AND Royalty AU) Part 1
AU you ate all my cereal and faked your death for three years!
Grocery Shopping Together
Arranged To Her?! (Arranged Marriage AU AND Royalty AU) (PART 2)
When My Lungs Give (Part 1)
Texts
Meh
Storms
Riptide's Parting (PART 1!!!!!)
Hecate and Hermes Don't Mix (PART 1)
Riptide's Parting (PART 2!!!!)
"Hi I'm a YouTuber and now the internet thinks we're dating" (PART 1)AU
Arranged to Her?!?! (PART 3) Arranged Marriage AU AND Royalty AU
Dreams (Part 1!)
Fights Are A Breakin' (Part 1 of 4(ish))
Movie Nights
Parenthood Challenge #1: Summer and Noah!?
Texting You
Arranged To Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU AND Royalty AU) (Part 4)
Nicknames
Soulmate AU (PART 1)
Parenting Challenge #2: Please. Let The Shots Be Done!
Therapy
A New World
A New World (Part 2)
Love Me More Than You Love Ice Skating (Part 1)
A New World ( Part 3 )
Part 5 of Arranged To Her?!?(Royalty and Arranged Marriage AU))
Preschool Days
Photos
THE BIG 5-0 ONESHOT!!! - I Love You.
Past Invaders!
Freo Wedding! 馃敆
This is Totally 'Health Class!'
Asking Them
Ask Them (Part 2, upon request of nerdyreader46 and featuring Melody_Chant )
Ball Pit
Walkie Talkie Conversations
If You Love Me, Don't Let Go
Hogwarts AU
Coming Out on The Argo ||
Clothes
Time Troubles (Pjo/HoO + IT Crossover) (Part 1)
USING CAPS LOCK IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arranged to Her?!?! (Part 6)
Arranged to Her?!?! (Royalty AU and Arranged Marriage AU) (Part 7)
When My Lungs Give (Cancer ) (Part 2)
Clothes *DIFFERENT ONESHOT*
Gasoline
Paint
Dora
Break Up Kiss
Names Mishap
Streets
Arranged to Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU + Royalty AU) (Part 8)
Glasses
Gods
Arranged to Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU + Royalty AU) (Part 9)
Mistletoe And Christmas Lights
One Last Dance
Up Ahead
Glitter Bomber
Picked by the Fates
Night on The Deck
I'd Give An Arm and What Remains of My Leg to Kiss You (Part 1)
Anxiety
Page 308
Gravity
Oneshot 15, Cassidy
Code Red
Arranged to Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU and Royalty AU) (Part Ten)
Crack TBH
Hogwarts AU (Part Two)
Gravity (Part Two)
Jercy From my Little Sister
This is Totally 'Highschool!'
Stress Cookies
CRACK BUT WITH MUSICALS
Panel
The things they don't tell you about love
Well...here is an SAO AU that nobody asked for part one of like.. 4
Everyone but You
Moving On From You Is The Hardest Thing I've Tried to Do
Reborn
I Won't Be Long (Part 2)
Duel (literally super short but im preparing for a long one next chapter!).
The Things They Dont Tell you About Love - Part 2 - Aphrodite and Athena
Long Shift
Sparky
Flaws
Medium
Morning Call
Texting Him
Everyone But You (Part 2)
Groceries
Squishmallows
Keep It
Mom and Paul
Trees

I Won't Be Long (Part 1)

1.1K 37 10
By BridgetDiAngelo

Jercy - - Oneshot #94

Jason stared at Percy's crooked smile, his boyfriend chuckling. "I won't be long." The son of Poseidon reassured as he kissed the blond's forehead. Jason blushed lightly before frowning.

"A month is a long time." Jason murmured, his face pressed against Percy's temple. Percy hugged Jason tighter, his hands placed on his hips softly. "You'll be fine!" Percy whisper shouted to Jason.

Jason's frown deepened and he gave Percy a soft kiss on his temple. "I don't think I'll survive a whole month." Percy sighed, then felt his Demi-phone (thanks to Leo!) vibrate in his pocket. "How about, you send me texts, and I'll read and respond." When I can Percy added mentally, knowing his dangerous the quest was– of course Jason didn't have to know that.

Jason turned around, Percy's hands still on his hips. His fingers feeling the hip bone as Jason lifted his phone to his face.

Humming to himself quietly, he turned the phone on and punched in the passcode (1254). His thumb hovered over the Messages App, his frown lightening as he opened it up and saw Percy ("Babe") as the first name.

Alright, I'll see you soon

Percy's phones dinged and he smiled. Picking up and looking at the phone swiftly, he started texting Jason back.

That's the spirit, baby!

Jason gave a soft snort before texting back.

For the last time, don't call me baby!

Then stop calling me babe ;)

And what would you want me to call you??

Fiancé

Before Jason could text back, Percy was roughly pulled from his boyfriend. Annabeth glared at the two in mock anger, smiling as she spoke. "Come on Seaweed Brain, time for the quest."

Percy rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on Jason's lips. "See you." He murmured and then turned to Annabeth. "Really Wise Girl? I was talkin' to my boo!"

Annabeth laughed, "No one likes being called boo!" She spoke, her grey eyes glancing at Jason for a split second. She frowned slightly before giving the two a smirk. "Let's get going!" Annabeth said, dragging Percy away.

•=•=•=•=•

Percy walked with Annabeth over a dirt road. The two had clothes torn, blood on them, and Annabeth was limping. "Tell me again–" Percy panted, "– why we can't fly?" Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Because you'd die." She stated, unimpressed by her ex-boyfriend.

"So?" Percy shot back. Annabeth rolled her eyes and gripped her dagger tighter.

"Your mom and Jason would be mad at you if you died." She added enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah." Percy mused, his feet starting to ache as the sun poured down on their sweaty bodies. Annabeth held a dagger on her hands with a looser grip after a few seconds, her blade dripping with some sort of liquid. It could have been her own blood for all she cared; all she knew was that it was dripping down her jeans and stinging her ripped, bloody skin. Stinging the exposed wounds painfully.

"Can't we get a cab?"

Percy sighed in frustration, "No money, remember?" He reminded the blonde teenager, her lips pressing into a thin line as she frowned deeper. The two had lost their money bag in a fight with a Hydra earlier on. "There's a Gas Station up ahead, that's where Kendra said she'd meet us." Annabeth stated, Percy nodding.

"One sec, I have to do something..."

Annabeth rolled her eyes as she walked in front of him. Turning around, she saw him typing on his phone. She fought off a smile; they were cute together. She could admit that.

Heyyy

Do your quest!

I have 5 mins to spare

Miss you

Miss you too

YOU USED THE RIGHT FORM OF "TO(O)"

Haha. Very funny.

How's the quest going so far, babe?

No money, no car, gas station up ahead is our only hope.

I'm sorry, gtg. I love you babe!

Love you too, boo ;)

Screw you

Percy put down his phone, smiling to himself as he jogged to Annabeth. "About time." Annabeth commented, her smile betraying the harsh tone she used. Percy shrugged, "Sometimes you just have to text your boyfriend." Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"For what? We haven't done much–" Percy interrupted her. "– Except fighting several Hellhounds all at once near that vet center." Annabeth gave out a short laugh. Her combat boots ruffling her jeans when they collected dirt from the path as the two walked.

"And a really annoying Hydra who decided to swallow our money." Annabeth chose to add, Percy snorting. "We have the worse luck ever." He commented, "You'd think the trouble would stop once you get together with Jason and I decided that I don't need a man." Annabeth jokingly said to her ex-boyfriend.

Percy shook his head at her. "Annabeth, you're like Reyna." Annabeth cocked an eyebrow, the two walking a little slower paced. "How so?" She challenged.

"You don't need no man. You two are queens."

•=•=•=•=•

Hey?

Hey! Sorry I didn't respond... How've you been

I could be better :(

How so?

If you were here ;)

Smooth

How's the quest going??

Still no sign of Kendra

Oh, that sucks

Big time. Well, I have to go. Bye!! xoxo

Bye

Percy put the phone down and shoved it in his pocket. Annabeth nudged his shoulder, "You ready?" She questioned as her dagger pointed to an old door. The wood at the hinges were broken, and it clung to the other side like it was glue. Charred bits were flaking off as the gentle breeze blew through the air. The breeze cooling Percy's matted down hair and giving him relief for a few seconds before the sun shone in again. Annabeth peered at some glass, the shards covered the floor to Percy's left. A particular large piece covered in, what seemed to be, the same liquid of her dagger.

"Someones been here." Annabeth said aloud as her hands carefully picked up the liquid covered shards. Placing them delicately in her palm Percy felt nervous. "Are we sure we want to put the mystery liquid covered glass on our hands where they could get access to open wounds?" He questioned hesitantly. Annabeth shrugged, "Too late now." She decided (Mood) as she put another glass piece in her palm.

Percy shook his head at his ex-girlfriend's actions. "What would Clovis say?" Annabeth snorted at Percy's attempt to guilt trip her. "He's be asleep in the glass, Seaweed Brain. Besides, we're just friends!" She exclaimed, a light blush tinging her cheeks pink. Percy chuckled and shrugged. "Hmm, are you sure? You guys were looking pretty cozy at the Bonfire Wednesday." He teased, quickly dodging the piece of glass somebody threw at him.

"Hey!" He shouted, his tone a little surprised. "I know, I know, I could have blinded you. Blah blah blah." A new voice said as a body appeared behind the door.

"Holy Hera!" The two demigods exclaimed as Kendra made herself known. "Hey Annabeth, hey Percy. Fancy seeing you here." Annabeth got up and dropped the glass to her feet. "You were suppose to meet us at the gas station! We thought you were killed, or worse--" Percy interrupted her, "Expelled!" Annabeth punched Percy in the shoulder, landing right on a fresh bruise. He winced, "Ow?"

Annabeth ignored him.

Kendra gave a small laugh as her bright Hazel eyes looked over the two.

"Come on guys. I found something really cool I think you guys should check out."

•=•=•=•=•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 132 17
I DO NOT OWN THE STORY. CREDITS TO THE AMAZING AAThanatos!! Smut alert! Annabeth is a cheater! Jercy&Solangelo ship! Rape alert! Read at own risk. C...
28.5K 1K 11
Everything about Jason Grace was just so fucking perfect. His golden hair that never seemed to be out of place, his flawless healthily-tanned skin, h...
15.9K 701 40
S谭蛬虓叹虛蛺探虇蛻蛣叹蛥虪蛨號汰蜄t谈虌虖虜探處虂胎碳蹋虠坛a痰虇處蜆y谈蛯虛蜐蛣虜蜐蜎蜎汰坍號 谈蜅虥蜅虙蛼虁虇處蜆蛺虧蛶台w檀蜐蛻虙虖蜎虠虦摊太虣蜁蛨坍毯i谈虄蜐叹蛫蛢虃蛡坦滩蛪t潭探蛿滩台毯號胎碳苔胎蛽h谈處處虤蜐虊處贪挞贪虣蜌虠台贪 谈虘蜆蛥蛽虣虨蛪踏踏虩虪蜏m谈虊蛺虜虤虗蜐虃虙探蜖虨态...
29.7K 590 19
"I like Percy Jackson," Piper whispered in my ear, smiling with glee, "From the swim team." What? I stared at her shockingly, then forced a smile, "R...