Maiden In Black {Sesshomaru...

By FanficDemon1701

{Book and look of Kita has been updated and re-edited} Takes Place after Naraku was defeated.... Kagome had a... More

Character: Kita Higurashi
Maiden In Black: Enter Kita
The Maiden In Black: Electric Angel
The Maiden In Black: Dragged To Lala Land
Maiden In Black: Spidey Is Back/Hello Doggy!
Maiden In Black: Tolerant Doggy
Maiden In Black: Patience To Bullhonky
Maiden In Black: Red String Chain String
Maiden In Black: Kidnapped
Maiden In Black: The Dog's Possession
Maiden In Black: Bathing To Ogre Attack
Maiden in Black: Overwhelmed Kita
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip 2
Maiden In Black: Queen Of Pranks Strikes!
Maiden In Black: Truth To Her Existence In Feudal Days
Maiden In Black: Healing An Injured Canine
Maiden In Black: Jinenji's Help
Maiden In Black: Fleeing
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P1
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P2
Kitrainyokai's Fanart Of Kita and Sesshy
Enter: Ray Piper and Nicolas/Nick
Future Sneak Peaks: Future Characters
Bad Omens
Part 1:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Part 2:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Enter!! Yoko Kurama!!
Bad Inuyasha and Rin's Message
Shopping Chaos Part 1
Shopping Chaos To Affections Across Time
"Do not say such nonsense" Sesshomaru
To His Amusement
Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Combine!!
Mating Game
Fighting For Her!
Shocking Revelations!!
Meeting a Long Lost Sister

Inuyasha's Betrayal & Down The Rabbit Hole

283 6 0
By FanficDemon1701

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV

Slide media to hear song for chapter to feel the feels tat you might cry.

==============================================

Sesshomaru stopped running and I look on in horror, seeing the village where Kagome lived in was in shambles, and Kaede was laying on her chest and stomach moaning in pain, and I scramble off Sesshomaru's back,  and run over to Kaede and kneel down next to her, and see a big gash in her back, she was bleeding to death, and by the looks of it she would not be with us much longer so I positioned her to sit up. "What happened?"

"Inuyasha came. He attacked the village in his rage. Angry about Kagome not loving him. I knew she never did, since he treated her foul, yet she feared his abuse to say it through words to him. He came and kidnapped her destroying the village. The Tetseiga rejected him and lays in my cabin, no longer will it serve him due to he turned sour in protecting humanity."
Kaede replied, and she slowly closes her eyes, and her breath leaves her body,  and I sat her down knowing she was dead.

Miroku puts a hand on my shoulder and says. "I will bury her as well as Sango will bury any others of the dead."

I nod as I look down at my hands, and see blood coated my hands, and I clench my fists together, and Sesshomaru turned his head to look up at the sky. Inuyasha you truly have messed up your relationship with your friends, now I must kill you for your indiscretion of harming humans, which made Tetseiga reject you, your heart turned black, evil black, losing Tetseiga will no doubt awaken the demon blood too strong for you of our father's in your veins, you will then try to slaughter Kagome who is with child of another, for father and for Kita-Chan I will kill you, for if Kagome dies, then Kita-Chan will be sad and I do not wish her sadness upon Kagome's death, I vow to kill you to save Kagome and to save Kita-Chan from sadness and despair.

"I will beat his face in for this!" I say bowing my head down and tears flooded down my cheeks, passed my chin and dripped to the dirt.

Sesshomaru growled and walked up to me hugging me to his chest and puts his chin on top of my hair. "Cry as you will,  there is no shame in shedding tears for the dead." Sesshomaru says and I sank to my knees with him following me to his own knees and I began sobbing loudly as Miroku and Sango began burning the dead.

"We have to save my cousin!" I whine out and Sesshomaru gently hugged me tighter to his front.

"We shall, first we must bury and respect the dead. Then I shall help track Inuyasha down and kill him if Tetseiga rejected him his demon blood will activate and thus he will transform and become an evil being with no soul, only living for the thrill of the kill of his prey." Sesshomaru replied and I go wide eyed.

"Could he kill Cousin Kagome?!" I ask in horror to my own thoughts.

Sesshomaru sighs. "Yes, he will not know foe from friend."

"We don't have time then we gotta save my Cousin dammit!!" I shout and Sesshomaru shook his head.

"You are not strong enough to face my sibling, you are still too slow, his speed will increase as well as strength. Only I can handle this fight." Sesshomaru scolds me and I struggle in his grip, but I watch as my vision slowly turned black.

Sesshomaru put his fingers on the mark he made on Kita, and using his powers she passed out cold against him, Miroku walked up and says. "I will watch over her, do what you need to do Sesshomaru."

Sesshomaru gently sets Kita on her back on the ground and Sesshomaru turns on his heels of his metallic boots and darts off at inhuman speed to go find Inuyasha and find him fast before he could kill Kagome.

Koga caught up, quickly hearing the information Miroku told him, running behind Sesshomaru. "I heard from the monk, I'm going with you to make sure Kagome is safe got it!" Sesshomaru merely nods in understanding.

The two caught Inuyasha's scent and followed it to a swampy area with dirty water, finding Kagome tied in rope behind her back, her sitting on her knees and gagged by a cloth in her mouth, once sensing Sesshomaru and Koga she looked up with tears in her eyes and Koga darts over to her, but Inuyasha jumped forward, his eyes red with blue slits and his fangs to his chin, his claws longer, he had purple jagged stripes on his cheeks, he had no soul in his gaze, only malice and the thrill to murder Sesshomaru could tell as he stood by as Koga jumped back in time before Inuyasha sliced his claws to hit Koga.

"Let me handle Inuyasha, you wolf can retrieve Kagome." Sesshomaru pulled out Bakseiga the blade glowing green from it's sheath.

Koga nods in agreement summoning the Giraishi. "I'm only using my weapon to if he attacks me protect myself and Kagome."

Sesshomaru growled low as Inuyasha tensed and snarled lunging forward and Koga swerved out of the way running around the two dogs as they exchanged blows of claws and a blade, running over to Kagome  and Koga gently sliced the ropes and she hugged him crying as he pulled the gag from her mouth. "I am here do not fret." Koga says nuzzling his nose into the crook of Kagome's neck.

"I'm sorry for everything." Kagome whimpered.

"Would ya quit saying sorry it was his fault not yours, it was your choice to be mine not his!" Koga gently retorts and kissed Kagome on the forehead. "Let's get you back to your cousin, the dog had to knock her out so she don't do something stupid." Koga smirked at Kagome and helped her stand up and held her to his chest and looked to Sesshomaru, who in turn nods for Koga to run and fast back to the village.

Koga darts off quickly, and Inuyasha tried to give chase, but Sesshomaru round house kicked him away, which he learned from Kita, he wasn't the only one to train her, she trained him too. Inuyasha flew and hit a tree groaning in pain.

Inuyasha soon stood up and snarled and lunged at Sesshomaru. "I do apologize for this, father did not want this, yet I must do this. I have loved you my brother, though I had hidden  it I always loved you, hiding it with hatred, goodbye." Sesshomaru swiped the blade of his fabled sword Bakseiga and the green static energy engulfed Inuyasha shredding his body apart until Inuyasha was no-more.

Sesshomaru sheathed Bakseiga as one lone tear fell down his cheek, though he did not feel sad, inwardly somewhere the tear was forced upon him and he wiped the tear quickly away and turns on his heel, and looked over his shoulder. "Forgive me father for I have sinned greatly, I know you wished us brothers not to fight, let alone kill each other, yet I had no other choice, forgive your son Sesshomaru for murdering your other son who lost his soul to the demon blood flowing in his veins that was your blood. Forgive me for what I endured, forgive me for forcing myself to kill the youngest sibling you loved dearly, forgive me for all I have brought upon the world, goodbye, and forever." Sesshomaru turns to look forward and darts off at inhuman speed to return back to the village.

Sesshomaru arrived to Kagome  hugging Kita to her chest, Kita was now conscious and the two siblings cried and hugged each other.

Miroku walked up and asked.  "Koga told us Inuyasha lost his soul in transforming to a demon. Did you kill him?"

"Yes, I had no choice, father would of wanted me to do so, and you know it monk." Sesshomaru walked by Miroku who began praying for Inuyasha's soul and Sesshomaru kneeled down as Kita hugged him. "I am here, I had to do that, to keep you safe." Sesshomaru murmured in her nape.

"I...I know, and Inuyasha you had to kill him, Kagome explained everything to me." I replied to Sesshomaru and Kagome stood up and hugged Koga.

"Now all we have to worry about is Ray and his friends." Miroku says and I nod in reply.

"First, I would like to visit home if I can, I'm thinking maybe the well could be working again." I say to Kagome, who blinked at that.

"I wonder too, maybe it didn't seal up after Ray and Nicolas came through." Kagome says and I nod.

"Would you two mind if we visit family Miroku?" Kagome asked and Miroku nods.

"I do not mind, the survivors and I and of course Sango can rebuild the village." Miroku replied.

"Lord Seeeeeessshomaru!" I heard Jaken shriek as he ran up smiling at Sesshomaru. "Thank heaven's you are back, I was patient by waiting for your arrival here in this village after my recovery."

"Jaken, I will be leaving with Kita to her era I will return later, help protect the humans whilst I am gone." Sesshomaru gently grasped my right hand and began walking off.

"My Lord you just got back?!" Jaken whined and Sesshomaru glared at Jaken over his shoulder. Jaken began bowing like crazy. "Yes My Lord I will obey, have a safe travel back and fro."

"Remember what I said don't go trying to smash or kill everything you see that makes weird noises or other things that might scare you." I say to Sesshomaru who nods in reply.

"Kagome are you going?" I ask and she shook her head following us.

"No, I think you should visit first, they will be more worried Kita about you, I will visit next time, just explain things to them." Kagome waves to me.

"You sure?" Koga asked.

"Yes, I'm sure you two." Kagome replied smiling at me. "Keep him in line, you might be in for a surprise how he will react to our technology there!" Kagome shouts as I jump to stand on the edge of the well and Sesshomaru picked me up in his arms and jumps off into the well blue sparkles swirled around us as he landed gently on his feet.

"Cousin Kitaaaaaa!" I heard Sota from above the well and look up seeing he was crying rivers of tears.
"Who is this guy?" Sota points to Sesshomaru.

"Sota meet Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's older brother he's a full blooded dog demon." I say as Sesshomaru jumped from the well landing beside Sota.

Sesshomaru looked around as he sat me on my feet, sniffing in the air. "The air is not a clean as back in my era, why?"

"Humanity is why, we invented things that caused it, invented things to survive that is. Sota where is Gramps?" I ask Sota.

Sota smirked like an idiot, ignoring my question he asked. "So is this your boyfriend?"

I go red in the face and bonk him on the head making him flinch. "Where is Gramps you pervert!"

"H...hospital getting his back realigned!" Sota cringed and opened the doors to the shrine where the well was kept. Loud honking ensued, and police sirens roared making Sesshomaru seem on edge.

"Easy Sesshomaru those are normal noises in this Era okay, metal carriages make those noises." I pat Sesshomaru on his arm as Sota guides me and Sesshomaru to the front door opening it and Sota took his shoes off and so did I.
"Take your boots off." I say to Sesshomaru who took his boots off and sets them aside. "And your swords." Sesshomaru gave me a scowl, but did as ordered setting his swords against a wall by the door.

"Mom should be home later to fix dinner. Kita can I have a snack of your famous grilled cheeses?!" Sota says excitedly.

Sesshomaru cocked his head to the side. "Grilled cheeses?"

Sota slyly smirked. "You'll see she's famous for them, even my friends when I was a kid loved em."

I blush more embarrassed by Sota's bragging. "Please Cousin fix em!"

I sigh giving in. "Fine, do you have the kind of bread I need, even butter and the cheese I use?"

Sota gave me a thumbs up. "Yep, the bread is in the bread box uncle made for mom!"

"Alright while I'm cooking entertain Sesshomaru here. Oh you may call him Lord Sesshomaru." I say and walk to the kitchen.

Sota grabbed Sesshomaru by his sleeve ushering him into the living room and set up his Nintendo Wii U. He began playing Smash Bros, the one you can make your own Mii.
"Sota don't use my Mii okay!" I shout from the kitchen.

"Awe! But your Mii has better badges and better endurance!" Sota complained.

"You know if you use mine even if you put computers at level 2 or 1, the computer learns and when my Mii fights them they will be harder. Cause I don't hold back, I only suck at the game when tired, I am a merciless fighter on there, so the computers will be too. And they will grapple you like crazy like I do in game play!" I call back to Sota.

Sota groans out. "Fine you're the only one who could face a level 6 and survive."

"Damn straight." I reply fixing the bread to be buttered on one side for each slices, I was fixing three, one for Sota, one for Sesshomaru and one for me. So there were six bread pieces in total as I had the pan heating up while I buttered each one side then took out one piece for each sandwich of Swiss and cheddar cheese slices. I grab a spatula and place one piece that was buttered and have the buttered part facing the heating iron, and took iine Swiss cheese and one chedder cheese slice putting them together evenly on the bread then put the other slice of bread not buttered on top of the cheese, the buttered side facing upward to my face, then I flip it over to have the size that was once facing me on the heating pan and I put the spatula in my teeth reaching up to grab three tiny plates and set them on the counter behind me except one and I use the spatula to pick up the now done grilled cheese and put it on a plate behind me on the counter.

I fix each grilled cheese perfectly and set them on their plates then turn the stove off and set the pan in the sink to cool.

I put everything else up and grab a butter knife I used and cut each piece diagonally and the cheese spread apart like ooey gooey pizza cheese on a pizza. When you bite into my grilled cheeses the cheese spreads out just the same.

I whistle for Sota to come into the kitchen which he practically ran into the kitchen and I scold him. "No running, you're gonna fall and hurt your cute ass for a girl not to flirt with anymore at your school."

Sesshomaru chuckled amused as I scolded Sota, as I handed Sota his sandwich and then I handed Sesshomaru his giving him the plate. "Sota no eating with the gaming system, grease ruins the console." I shout to him.

"Okay I know cousin geeze!" Sota shouts back.

"Let's sit outside then." I tell Sesshomaru and guided him to the porch and we sat on the porch.

"How do you eat this?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Watch me then." I say taking one triangular melts goodness of my grilled cheese sandwich and the cheeses I used spread apart making Sesshomaru blink at that in wonder and I take my finger and swirl it around that cheese I caught and hold my finger out for him as I take a bite of my grilled cheese and it spread apart the cheese and Sesshomaru sniffed my finger, but took my finger in his mouth sucking on it to get the cheese off and pulled his finger away licking his lips. I chew and swallow asking. "Good ain't it?"

"Yes it is." Sesshomaru took a bite of his grilled cheese going wide eyed. Chewing it slowly he closed his eyes enjoying I bet all the flavors and swallowed it. "Your cousin did not lie that this was very delicious, and he has eaten this for many years, I am envious of him." Sesshomaru honestly admits.

"Cousin what happened to Inuyasha?" Sota asked me sitting to my left.

I explained everything to Sota and he nods in understanding and then cried into my side, he liked Inuyasha as a friend, and I knew how he felt, Ray killed all of my friends who were my family in my gang I used to hang out with, so I understand his pain.
Sota went back inside the house after he cried, and was goofing off on his own as usual.

We finished eating our snacks and I did chores for my Auntie that she neglected, I cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, took out the trash, swept the shrine, and Sesshomaru merely watched as I did my chores sitting by the sacred tree.

=======================<<=<<<<<

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 203 25
When Kagome is in the past again to live out her days with Inuyasha after Naraku is defeated at last, something happens and the inu-gang and Sesshoma...
10.7K 257 9
My name is Kokorohime Higurashi, Kokoro for short, and I am the 19 year old brother of Kagome Higurashi. I'm the older brother of us three. I was bor...
62.7K 2.3K 56
Ok main thing ( Fiction ) I some how end up in INUYASHA'S WORLD YAY Btw's I don't own Inuyasha this is just a FanFiction since I LOVE THE ANIME AND I...
37.1K 1K 20
I was a friend of Kagome's in school, never would I thought that I would go back in time, through the well, and become like this, a Demon called Sess...