My rejected Assassin

By Littlest_Mikealson15

Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, every... More

chapter 1: Great! Just great!
chapter 2: Goodbye
chapter 3: long Dinner
chapter 4: long Dinner part 2/ Departure
chapter 5: 2 years later
chapter 6: Well hello
chapter 7: Little girl
Chapter 8: Plans and unexpected visitors
Chapter 9: Blood
Chapter 11: Investigation
Chapter 12: Investigation Part 2
Chapter 13: Long Lost Sister
Chapter 14: Réunion And Birthday Surprise
Chapter 15: Réunion Part 2
Chapter 16: The one
Chapter 17: Pain
Chapter 18: Recovery And Traitor
Chapter 19: Stupid Wolves
Chapter 20: Interrogation
Chapter 21: The Company
Chapter 22: Company Party
Chapter 23: Second Chance At Love
Chapter 24: Stupid Wolf
Chapter 22: Warning
Chapter 23: Beach Party
Chapter 24: Living In Hell
Chapter 25: Asistance
Chapter 26: Battle Part 1
Chapter 27: Battle Part 2
chapter 28: My Destiny, My sacrifice

Chapter 10: training

79.7K 1.9K 242
By Littlest_Mikealson15

Hayley's POV

'Have you already set up camera's everywhere in the pack house?' I mind-linked Sky

'Yep. It's done. We just need to do the training grounds and we are all set.' she replied

'Ok. Now lets go and train this pack.' Cutting off the link.

I went to Uncle Sam's office to tell him we will be starting the training. As I entered I saw Uncle Sam, Aunt Eve, Erik and my parents.

"Hey uncle. Just to let you know we will be training your pack today." I told him

"Ok." He replied

"Hey sweetie. Do you mind if your father and I watch?" Mom asks

I smile at her.

"Of course mom. I just need to get dressed. I'll be back" I said before heading out and going towards my room

I walk in and head towards my walk in closet.

I decided on wearing my black and white nike trainers, some shorts and a nike sports bra. I changed into them and tied my hair back. I headed down towards the training grounds to see only the teens here getting warmed up.

"Ok. Since it's just us here we will start with some simple warm-ups." I said to them. They only nod in response. No complaints, no grunts.

"Ok, so we will start with running around the field 20 times, then 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups then 40 burpees."

I only received nods.

Only half an hour we finished and everyone finally decided to show up. I looked to the group of teens that were here early and headed over to them.

"Is it always like this?" I ask them

"Yeah. They say we have to start at 10am sharp but people only start to arrive around 10:30am." One of the girls says

"Yeah. We start training once everyone is here and it will be 11am." One of the boys says

"It's pretty annoying." One of the other guys say.

There were more yeah's and yes's around in this group.

"Wait how old are you guys anyways?" I ask them

"13 to 15 miss." One of the girls replied

Shock was written all over my face. Wow. And yet they are punctual ones who actually show up on time. Well that's about to change. I walk on stage. Everyone's eyes are now on me and I see my parents coming from the pack house.

"Alright! I will not tolerate this kind of behavior if everyone turns up late. Since everyone here decided to come on there own time, you all will be doing 200 laps around the pack boarder, 300 sit-ups. 300 push-ups and 500 burpees!" I yelled

Everyone groaned at this.

"Do I hear complaining! Unless you want to double it!" I yelled.

"Your not our trainer! Where is the alpha!?" A girl yelled

I looked to her. She wore the most tightest bra, it looked like she can't breath and it seem her breasts would pop out very soon, her shorts looked liked they weren't even shorts, more like underwear.

"Uncle Sam has passed over his training duties to me." I replied to her question.

"Your lying! Your not the alpha's niece!" The same girl yelled

"Are you sure you want to be yelling at me like that pup!?" I questioned her.

"Your nothing but a fake. So what gives you the right to train us?" the girl yelled.

I can see her pack glaring at me. I see my mom and dad coming over onto the stage as well as Sky, Austin and Jared.

"My right to train you is that I have been ordered to train you in place of my uncle. So unless you want to test me pup I suggest you go do the warm-up before I put you in your place and trust me, it won't be good for you."

With me saying this, Sky, Austin and Jared step back knowing will be coming for the unlucky girl who is testing me.

"I suggest you do what my sister says or it won't be pretty." Austin comments

"And who are you? You have no place in standing there!" The girl growls at Austin.

In turn, Austin growls back. Not liking her tone. As he growled he slowly released just enough power to cause some to submit.

"Watch your tongue girl!" Austin threatened

Still the girl tries to pull on a brave face yet you can see the slight fear in her eyes. The girl moves forward.

"You don't look so strong. Your not even from my pack. So tell us, who are you really and what pack are you from slut!?" She yelled.

I growl warningly. Once again, Sky and Jared step back once more. Only my brother did not move. Without warning the girl tried to throw a punch.

I stopped her blow which caused a great loud noise. My eyes are turning darker and my grip on her tightens. She whimpers at this but still tries to throw another punch at me. Now I'm getting pissed.

I throw her carelessly across the field. She gets up and charges at me. She threw some sloppy punches and kicks my way but I manage to either dodge or block her attacks. Once again she tries to attack and finally having enough I slid underneath her and caught her by the neck, snapping it, causing her become unconscious.

I turned to the crowd.

"To answer her question I am Hayley Bloodfallen, daughter to Alpha Fred Bloodfallen from the Fallen Darkness pack. Now let this be a lesson that you all are still trained by someone of alpha blood but if someone is out of line once more, you will end up like this girl her lying on the floor. If there are no more questions, I suggest you start your warm-up now! And someone take this trash off the lawn!" I commanded

Everyone started moving. I looked at the teens. They had fear in their eyes as I walked to them.

"Since you guys were early to training, you will only be doing 5 laps around, 20 sit-ups, push-ups and burpees. After that come back and I will personally teach you some basic defense and attacks. understood?" I told them.

They smiled and I heard some 'yes ma'am' and 'you got it miss' Within another half an hour the teens came back as Austin informed me that it was there 39th lap around. I tought the teens some defense and attack moves to fill in the time. To my surprise they were fast learners.

Its now been 2 hours and half f the pack had done all of the warm ups. another half hour everyone was back and lets say it smelt so strongl of sweat.

"Go take a 5 minute water break and come back in 10." I ordered

They said nothing, only nodded. Since Sky, Jared, Austin and I haven't done any real training with each other we decided to use this time. Austin and I partnered up while the other two just sat and watched as well as mom and dad.

"Go!" Sky yelled.

We charged at each other, throwing blows one by one. Austin charged at me once more and as he jumped I slid underneath him and punched him on his back with my leg. As we drew a little closer to each other we readied ourselves, looking for our weak spots. We charged at each other once more, I guess we had atracted an audience.

"Let's give them the I.E.A.T" I said to Austin

He smiled and nodded.

"You may now use weapons" Jared yelled.

I smirked. We charged at each other once again, I had my silver dagger out ready. Austin managed to pin me down, his left hand on my neck and his right hand holding the knife to my neck.

"Looks like I win sis" Austin grinned

"Think again big bro" I said

He looked to his side to see my hands with knives on both his sides.

"Tie" We said in union.

Austin got off me and helped me up. We looked at everyone and they had their mouths open wide. Austin and I looked at each other then looked back at everyone innocently.

"What?" I asked

"H-how did you guys do that?" One of the males asked.

"oh, we trained for two years in a private school." Austin replied

"Now let's start with defense."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 446 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...
45.8K 1.6K 37
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ Book #1 in the 'Moon' series ~ The moon pack is the most powerful of them all. But every single member was slaughtered hundreds of...
162K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
16.4K 629 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...