rude. donghyuck

By sosobancha

Donghyuck was rude and nothing else. Or so I thought... sequel is out highest ranking #1 in ncthaechan highes... More

00 | prologue
01 | water bottle
02 | its a promise
03 | thats it
04 | destroyed
05 | post it notes
06 | fake snake
07 | dont bother hyuck
08 | orchestra
09 | bleachers and unexpected encounters
10 | why do you hate me
11 | i want to talk to you mara
12 | not that bad
13 | toaster on fire
14 | if youre scared, lie with me
15 | change of heart
16 | anime and gifts
17 | dont use your hands to retrieve rice
18 | blocked and little kunkun
19 | kimchi jjigae
20 | notifications
21 | he isnt good enough for you
22 | hes hurt
23 | battered and bruised
24 | please dont go
25 | heart monitor
26 | five to one
27 | thanks dreamies
28 | disabled bathrooms and Mrs Lee
29 | pinky promise
30 | i love you
31 | mark lee what are you doing?
32 | absolutely fully capable
33 | too much pda
34 | break ups and lost boys
35 | handsome friends and doubled over
36 | sunsets and sprite
37 | no reply
38 | im sorry
39 | no good
40 | bathtub blood
41 | two notes
42 | im gone
43 | please wake up
44 | too late
45 | odd trio but a burst of hope
46 | my fault
47 | drugs dont help
48 | dates and lost jobs
49 | forever and always
50 | kitchen table talks
51 | lets have fun
52 | arcades and unknown numbers
53 | bitch and a half
54 | chenle cant pick movies
56 | bathroom stall
57 | bang bang crash crash
58 | i guess its goodbye
59 | packed up
60 | memory box of goodbyes [final]
61 | epilogue
+thank you
+book two

55 | thanks renjun. not

1.6K 77 4
By sosobancha

We sat at a table towards the back of the restaurant, away from most people where we could be loud and stuff.

We ordered and waited for our food all the while laughing and teasing Chenle about his awful movie.

I looked around at the group and thought about leaving them.

I would possibly never see their smiles again... I would never see them all in person again...

I had zoned out while thinking but was jolted my a sharp pain in my leg which was caused my Renjun, who sat opposite me, kicking my leg.

I looked up as he made a slight hinting movement by wiping his finger under his eyes and raising an eyebrow at me before looking away and laughing again, covering what he was doing.

I did what he had motioned for me to do and was rather surprised to feel my finger become moist from tears that had somehow escaped my eyes. I take it that it was from my pessimistic thoughts.

I guess I did understand what he was talking about in the park about zoning out and when you zone back in you're crying...

I looked over at him again, trying to get his attention and when I did I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged his shoulders and smiled which I returned.

Haechan wasn't looking directly at our hidden interaction but he must have seeing it out of the corner of his eye for he put his arm around me and pulled me close before looking at Renjun rather harshly and turning back to the boys.

Our food arrived not long after and we ate mostly in silence only broken when someone asked a question or in muffled words of appreciation for the food.

We didn't talk much and I longed for them to converse so I would have to prolong the time until I had to tell them.

When we finished eating, we sat and let our food go down and began talking again.

'Hey!' Haechan bent under the table and suddenly clutched his shin while looking at Renjun, who's cheeks were becoming a rosy colour as time passed, with a glare that could cut diamond.

'Sorry... My foot slipped.' He was stuttering and looking anywhere but at Haechan.
'Your foot doesn't just slip and kick me in the shin, what were you doing?'
'Nothing.'

'You two have been quite secretive today, I'm starting believe what you told me at the arcade wasn't true Mara.' Haechan turned to me as the conversation came to a hault and all eyes at the table were on Haechan, Renjun and I.

I looked at Haechan in disbelief then at Renjun who nodded and moved his hands in circular motions directed towards Haechan while raising an eyebrow.

I gave him a look that said "What? Shut up." Before turning back to Haechan and smiling.

'Mara just tell him.' Renjun whispered from across the table.

'Shut up Renjun please.' I kicked him under the table causing him to be the one to clutch his knee this time.

'Tell me what Mara. That you two are secretly together? Is that it?' He scoffed and turned away as Renjun and I spluttered an answer.

'No that's not it at all.'
'No. No way. I wouldn't do that.'

We both looked at each other and shook our heads furiously before turning back to face Haechan.

'Then what is it Mara?'

Oh god, here goes nothing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.4K 29
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
436K 21.4K 36
Donghyuck and Mark are best friends and they don't keep secrets from each other. Except Donghyuck had two secrets to keep from Mark. Started: 01/ 0...
133K 3.5K 32
๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š. 10๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
69.1K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...