Charmed: Demi-Gods 4 (boyxboy)

By MrAladdin

The cousins are back from the dead, mysteriously, and their work is far from done. Pete still has a club to... More

Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 4) *Coming Soon*
Return of The Chosen (Part 1)
Return of The Chosen (Part 2)
I Came I Saw But I didn't...
Cousins: "Eye For An Eye!"
Green With Envy
Alpha Beta Omega.
Zak's Night
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 1)
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 2)
Movie of My Life
Charmed Saga: New Love
LYING with the Wolves
The Quotebook
Gods and Dangerous
Saving Private Allen
Bite Me!
Off To See The Wizard
Heath of The Damned
God?! Which Way Now??
Season 5!!!!!

Marry-Go-Round

267 13 4
By MrAladdin

At A Penthouse....

Korey and Heath were signing a lease on it.

"I feel bad for doing this." Heath stated.

"Teddy, it's just to get away from the pack and your cousins." Korey stated.

"Which makes it that much more worse." Heath sighed.

"See, if we want this to work... we have to be one hundred percent dedicated to us." Korey pampered Heath with slow kisses.

"Yes, but at what cost of making our loved ones feel like we betrayed them." Heath stated.

"The cost of us gaining our OWN happiness." Korey smiled brightly.

"I'm sorry, you're right." Heath stated, looked around to admire the penthouse.

"Now, one more thing." Korey smiled nervously.

"Yes?" Heath asked, turning around to look at Korey, but he didn't see him. Until he looked down at Korey on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" Korey asked.

OPENING CREDITS...

At The Manor.

Heath walked into the room in a panic.

"What is it?" Pete asked, while he was feeding X and Miles.

"Korey asked me to marry him!" Heath slouched down on the couch.

"Really, what did you say?" Pete asked with a comical face.

"Nothing, I just ran away." Heath stated.

"Heath!" Pete lightly scolded.

"I know, I know... oh god and his face when I did it." Heath face was pure agony. "he looked so broken."

"Why did you run?" Zevin asked.

"I wasn't expecting that." Heath sighed. "I always pictured it from Konner, Dusk, Kion, Patch or even Thomas... but I wasn't prepared for Korey."

"What's the other have that Korey doesn't?" Pete asked.

"I just don't know, it doesn't feel the same as the others." Heath frowned.

"There has to be a reason." Zevin stated.

"Maybe it's not so much of you not expecting it, but you're scared of something." Pete said, which really made him seem like an older sibling.

"I don't want him to leave me." Heath stated. "the others all died...."

"Heath, Korey isn't going to die." Pete looked Heath in the eyes.

"I... I just wish that I could have a secure feeling about my future with him." Heath stated.

"Did you feel secure about Dusk, Patch, And Kion?" Pete asked.

"Yes..."

"And where did that get you?" Pete asked.

"Heartbroken."

"And do you feel secure with Korey?" Zevin asked.

"No, and that's why I'm so worried." Heath sighed.

"Heath, relationships isn't about feeling secure or knowing that you are going to make it. Its about bonds, and loving each other to know that whatever bad comes along, that you two are strong in your love to stay together, and keep from dying." Pete stated.

"So, I should go find Korey?" Heath asked.

"Yes, but give him an honest answer. Don't feel as if you have to say yes." Zevin stated.

"How did you feel when Ace asked you?" Heath questioned.

"That I knew this man made me feel safe and secure, we loved each other, he wouldn't ever hurt me, and I would be proud to be his Mrs." Zevin stated.

"You have to analyze the whole relationship, and you should know him enough to know whether he would keep up what he's doing to woe you over, later if you two do get married." Pete stated.

"OK." Heath grabbed his car keys and left.

At The Pack's House.

Chase, Monnie, and Cyron were all preparing for Chase's and Lenny's wedding ceremony.

"So, do you think that Heath and Korey will ever get married?" Chase asked.

"Of course, they do love each other." Cyron stated.

"They are just too scared to fully embrace that love." Monnie stated.

"But, something has been off with Korey lately." Chase added.

"I don't think we should worry about that right now." Cyron warned. "I'm going to go check with the guys."

In The Living Room
Pack House

Cyron walked into the room.

"Chase is starting to suspect something is off with Korey." Cyron stated.

"Crap, just make sure he doesn't find out that we are going to vanquish Korey." Leo stated.

"Yeah, but how are we going to break it to Kyle." Cyron asked.

"He's the one leading the vanquish." Knox informed.

"I just hope that our Luna can forgive us." Timmy stated.

"Probably... not." Jimmy replied.

At The Penthouse.

A window had been smashed, and Korey was sitting at a table looking out of the window. Heath slowly walked into the room.

"Do you not love me." Korey whimpered, not even looking up, which made Heath jump.

"Of course I do." Heath kept walking slowly.

"Then, why won't you marry me." Korey croaked. Heath was standing in front of Korey and saw Korey's bloodshot eyes.

Heath knelt in front of Korey.

"Baby, I'm sorry... I just never...." Heath let out a sob.

"What is it!? Tell me, don't leave me in the dark here, Heath." Korey got down an knelt with Heath.

"I don't want to lose you like everyone else." Heath sobbed some more.

"Teddy, talk to me... like everyone else?" Korey wiped away Heath's tears.

"Dusk, Patch, Kion, and Thomas... they have all left me." Heath cried.

"I'm not going anywhere...WE aren't going anywhere." Korey's wolf was know speaking. "we love you with all of our heart and we would never leave your side, death can't even take us away from each other."

Heath leaned into Korey's shoulder and cried like a baby. Korey's wolf was humming and soothing Heath.

At The Manor.
Living Room

Zevin and Ryan were watching the titanic, as Pete were fitting the kids for in their costumes.

Five demons teleported into the room, and two of them threw fireballs at Pete and the kids. Pete frozen the fireballs and blew up the two demons. One of the demons grabbed Ryan and they went to brawling.

"Fireballs." Zevin orbed the fireballs, that Pete froze, at the other two demons causing them to blow up.

"Up the your room." Pete told X and Miles, and the two boys ran upstairs.

Ryan was slammed into a table. Zevin went to help, but five more demons appeared.

Heath and Korey walked into the room.

"Oh." Heath swung his arm and two demons collided into each other. Korey super sped and ripped the demons apart and they blew up.

"Ow!" Ryan moaned and he cracked his back.

"Oh, Ryan." Zevin rushed to help Ryan up.

"What the hell was that?" Heath asked.

"I don't know, they just attacked." Pete said in defense. "I'm going to go check on the boys."

"OK, so I'll go get the book and see if we can identify any of the demons." Heath and Korey went upstairs.

At The Pack House.

Kyle walked into the room, he was very stony and cold.

"Kyle?" Monnie called, still putting on his tux for the wedding.

"Yes." Kyle still displayed the coldness in his voice and eyes.

"Wh... never mind." Monnie started walking away.

"Monnie, don't lie to me." Kyle called.

"Don't you be so cold towards me." Monnie pointed to him with a shaky voice.

"I'm not." Kyle used his werewolf to growl at Monnie, this caused Monnie to jump back against the wall.

"Kyle... I... I'm sorry, I'm sorry. If you feel any animosity towards me, for your brother being evil, for your parents hating you, and not wanting to take the child bearing potion.... I'm sorry." Monnie confessed, and then ran away.

"Monnie!" Kyle called with a sigh, but Monnie kept walking.

"You don't have to be so mean to him." Leo came to Kyle's side.

"Leo, I don't want to hear it." Kyle stated.

"I know you have to kill him, but I'm here for you." Leo looked him in the eyes. "I was here for you when your parents tried to kill you, I was here for you before our mates came... and I'm still here."

Kyle just looked at Leo with watery eyes.

"And when we vanquish Korey, I will still be here." Leo hugged his best friend and brother.

At The Manor.

Korey, Heath, Ryan, and Zevin were searching the book of shadows.

"... no they are too tribal... no their clothes are to torn...." Zevin was saying.

"What if it's a new group on our hands." Korey stated.

"Well, then we will just have to welcome them to the game." Heath stated.

Pete walked downstairs.

"Finally got the boys to go to sleep, they were so shook from the demons." Pete said sitting down, his eyes were red from crying. "and poor X, everything his sees one it makes him think of Zak, and Miles and I know it."

"I know, but we can't really do anything about it now." Heath laid his head on Pete's shoulder.

"Oh shit, I have to go get ready for Lenny and Chase's wedding." Korey rushed out the door.

"The man that I'm marrying." Heath smirked.

"Oh, you said 'yes'?" Pete asked.

"Yeah, I guess, there's no point of me being scared for the rest of my life to love." Heath sighed and sat up.

"Mmnnn." Zevin groaned, while rubbing his head. "some one is in trouble."

"Well, orb us to them." Pete and Heath stood up.

"OK, Ryan grab the spell." Zevin said and orbed them all out of the room.

Some Bar.

"You feel something from the bar?" Heath asked.

"Yeah, back this way." Zevin lead the way.

The saw a group of demons that looked like the ones who attacked at the manor earlier.

They were torturing a innocent man, as the man groaned, unable to yelled.

"Hey!" Pete yelled, and blew up one.

Heath swing his arm and two of the demons flew into cable wires and blew up.

"Leave my minions alone." A demon growled out at them.

"Your minions attacked us, so sorry... but they all have to go bye bye." Zevin glared.

"Over my dead body." the man growled.

"More like dead ashes." Heath smiled. "Ryan..."

Ryan handed the cousins the spell, he grabbed before he left the house.

In the night falls,
Dead roams and evil crawls.
Vanquish this demon from time and space,
Take him now for he is out of place.

The cousins chanted quickly, and before the demon could react him and his minions were blown up.

"Whoever wrote this spell, I'm very disappointed in you!"

At The Wedding...

"You may now kiss your mate." the enchantress smiled.

Chase and Lenny touched lips to form a beautiful kiss.

"It has been brought to my attention that you guys wanted to do something special." the enchantress stood back.

"Could the pack please come up here?" Lenny called.

The pack all came and stood up by the altar.

"Alpha... we know what's going on." Knox stated.

"Oh shit." Heath gasped from his seat.

"What?" Pete and Zevin looked at him expectantly.

"They know he has the evil essence." Heath stated.

"Crap...." the cousins went to get ready for action.

"And we would like to say we are highly disappointed in you." Leo stated.

"Lenny, what the hell is going on." Chase cried, as Korey's eyes turned into a storm of guilt and hurt.

"He's the new Source." Lenny spat, and the audience gasped.

"So, we have decided to vanquish you and rid of the Evil Essence." Leo stated.

"Chase...." Lenny looked at his newly wedded mate.

"Fuck you, I'm not going through with this." Chase walked and stood behind Korey, along with Monnie.

"Well, sorry Korey." Knox stated sincerely.

"Kyle." Leo called.

"Kyle." Korey and Monnie gasped. Kyle came out of nowhere and threw a potion at Korey, but before it could it or Korey could react it was froze in midair.

Korey let out a small breath of relief. Dark form shot fire at the potion, causing everyone on opposing sides to be thrown back onto the ground.

All the guest started storming out. Knox started charging at Korey, Pete did a miniature blast on him, that made Knox fall onto a glass table.

"Let's go." Pete said, and Zevin orbed the others out.

In The Underworld...

"The Charmed Ones failure is now commenced, Heath will soon turn on his cousins and they will all vanquish each other." A demon laughed. "I'm just so happy we didn't have to influence that wolves to try and kill their Alpha."

"Yes, now begin process two." An deeper and more demonic sounding demon stated.

End of Episode.

Picture collage of Lenny and Chase.

Enjoy,

Mraladdin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 661 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
27.6K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
547K 20.2K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
2.1M 66.4K 25
||Highest rank #2 in lgbtpride|| ||Highest rank #3 in neko|| ||Highest rank #15 in gaylove|| ||Highest rank #24 in cute|| ||Highest rank #44 in boy||...