Charmed: Demi-Gods 4 (boyxboy)

By MrAladdin

The cousins are back from the dead, mysteriously, and their work is far from done. Pete still has a club to... More

Charmed: Demi-Gods (Season 4) *Coming Soon*
Return of The Chosen (Part 1)
I Came I Saw But I didn't...
Cousins: "Eye For An Eye!"
Green With Envy
Alpha Beta Omega.
Zak's Night
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 1)
Got To Get My Heart Back (Part 2)
Movie of My Life
Charmed Saga: New Love
LYING with the Wolves
The Quotebook
Gods and Dangerous
Marry-Go-Round
Saving Private Allen
Bite Me!
Off To See The Wizard
Heath of The Damned
God?! Which Way Now??
Season 5!!!!!

Return of The Chosen (Part 2)

429 15 0
By MrAladdin

At The Manor

Patch and Bruce walked downstairs, from putting Heath and Zak into their beds, to meet up with Allen and Kion.

"Looks like we have to take matters into our own hands." Bruce stated with a sigh.

"Yeah, but if the Charmed Ones aren't ready for the Source, then what makes you think we are?" Kion asked.

"Because, we have two vampire kings, a top-notch demon, and a genius." Bruce pointed out. "So, the faster we vanquish him, the faster safe and secure we can be with our spouses."

"OK, well the Source is always with his head bodyguards. So with that being said, I will take on the Source, and the three of you will have to take on two demons each." Patch said.

"You're going to take on the Source alone?" Kion asked in ridicule.

"For my Angel." Patch then went to prepare strategies.

In the Underworld...

Pete was lying on a table with blood flowing out of his mouth. The Source, along with Joey, was monitoring Pete's body.

"So, what did you do?" Joey asked with a miniature scowl on his face.

"I put him in an alternate universe." Vincent smiled. "And it's going to be a situation where he kills his own damn self. Then I will kill the Charmed Legacy one by one. Until it's me face to face with my mate."

¶Opening Credits¶

At A Desk Job Company.

Pete woke up from a nap and tried to stop from being groggy. Zak walked past him and glared.

"Dude, I finally get you a job and now you can't keep your stupid ass awake for 9 hours." Zak glared.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Peter said rubbing his eyes. "We need to go after the Source. Where's Heath?"

"Fucking the boss in the break room." Zak said seriously.

"Zak, that's not funny!" Pete groaned from a headache.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Zak said deadly serious. "Are you hung-over, were you and Allen mixing drugs again. Pete, get your shit together. Or I promise I will kick your ass."

"But we don't have time for that, we need to vanquish the Source, and find Allen, Bruce, and Kion." Pete said now looking up.

"First of all, Bruce is at home, being a lousy no good ass spouse, Allen is out dealing drugs. And Kion is at work, still coping with Heath's new found sexualized appetite." Zak sighed. "And what the fuck is a Source."

"An evil bastard, that put me into an alternate universe." Pete said as it hit him with realization. "God damnit."

Heath then walked out of the break room, with the boss.

"Patch..." Pete gasped as he recognized the boss. Heath then latched arms with another man and took him into the bathroom.

"Dusk?" Pete called in total confusion.

"Yeah, he's the head manager. He and the boss use Heath's services a lot. Often at the same time." Zak smirked.

"Wait, but Kion..." Pete was saying, but Zak interrupted.

"... Is a pacifistic whore and a push over." Zak said. "Now, back to work."

"I can't." Pete was being stubborn on this subject.

"Why the fuck not? And if I hear more about this Source bullshit, I am slapping your ass back to sleep." Zak glared.

"Never mind..." Pete sighed.

Present-Manor...

Patch, Bruce, Allen, and Kion were looking in the Book of Shadows for information. They were coming up short handed.

"We can't conjure all the powers of the Halliwell witches, because we aren't Halliwells." Bruce informed.

"Maybe, we could just fend him off until we get the cousins all back and we all together finish him off." Kion inputted.

"Good idea, but Vincent has been around as long as you guys, so I'm sure he had plans for us to be distracted." Patch replied.

"Well, now we just have going in there with action and not getting killed." Bruce ran his hand through his hair.

Alternate Universe

At The Manor...

Bruce was making dinner and greeted Zak with a kiss.

"How was work, Puppy?" Bruce held Zak's waist.

"Don't ask until you get a job." Zak snapped.

"You know what... DAMNIT ZAK!" Bruce roared which shocked Zak. "All I ever fucking do is never good enough for you. I have a job, but then I'm neglecting you, I give up my job, but then I'm a lazy asshole."

Zak was utterly speechless and didn't know why to say or do.

"I can't do this anymore. I want a divorce." Bruce walked out. Zak jaw hit the ground and never came back up.

In Heath and Kion's room...

"Hey, baby." Kion smiled as he took his shoes off. "Damn business executives, are stressful as hell."

"Awh, baby. Do you want me to make your day better?" Heath asked as he took Kion's socks off.

"Yeah babe, can I have a foot rub, before I ride you to the moon." Kion winked. Heath's eyes rolled in pure lust.

"Anything, for my big man." Heath kissed Kion's foot.

"So what's up with Pete today?" Kion sighed in aggravation.

"Zak said he's been talking about some guy that wants to kill us called The Source Of All Evil." Heath said while giving Kion a foot message.

"Not again, our firm is still trying to get him out of the trouble from when he got in for stealing a federal reserve bank's money truck, because he thought terrorist were attacking." Kion recalled.

"Baby, I know it's stressful. And my boss and manager are working on a new position for me at the office. So we can have more money and get out of this creepy ass manor." Heath smiled.

"Good babe, because I don't know how much longer that I can hold it, being around your assholes of cousins." Kion said.

"I know sugar, what's why I am going to suck your dick from the back and rock your fucking life." Heath growled

"Well stop teasing and bring that sexiness here." Kion winked, and Heath jumped onto Kion with a deep kiss.

Present-Manor

"Fuck this I'm not waiting anymore." Patch stood up. "Either you dicks are coming or you can all sit your asses here."

"I'm in." Allen stood up with Patch.

"Count us in, I guess." Bruce sighed with a feeling of concerning towards the rush.

InTheUnderworld...

Patch was leading the way and they were trying to be both sneaky and quiet.

"Tremaine, long time no see." Vincent interrupted their quest. "I know a conniving bastard when I smell one."

As Vincent was talking, Patch tackled him to the ground and brawled with him.

"Kion!" Bruce yelled as a fireball knocked Kion into the hard rock wall. Bruce shot a beam of red energy that disintegrated the demon who threw it.

Allen was facing two demonic bodyguards. One bodyguard went to punch Allen, but Allen ducked and kicked the other demon in the throat. The first demon yanked his hair and slammed him into the ground.

AlternateUniverse...

Pete was walking to his room when a hand yanked him back. Pete was about to scream, but then he saw Allen's face and calmed down.

"Allen? What the hell are you doing?" Pete snapped at him.

"I just got off of work." Allen said defensively.

"And what is that awful smell." Pete sniffed the air and glared at Allen.

"Baby, you know what that smell is." Allen smirked and tried to kiss Pete. Peter pushed Allen away and walked past him.

"Where the hell are you going?" Allen growled after Pete.

"To save my cousins, and get back to where ever the hell I came from." Pete walked to the attic. Allen followed behind him.

"Babe, I told you to only use the good drugs on special occasions." Allen kept rubbing his nose, as if he just snorted cocaine.

"I'm not on drugs, I'm serious and I need to get back to where I came from before the source kills my cousins and me." Pete opened the attic door. The Attic was neat, brighter, and as a normal attic should be, without Wiccan things. Peter gasped in panic and rapidly searched the attic.

"This isn't right; I can't believe that the stuff isn't here." Pete sat down and cried.

"Pete, bring your ass down here and make dinner." Zak growled and yelled from downstairs.

"OK, coming." Pete yelled back. "Where's Miles."

"Oh, Social workers took him and X, after some of my drug got into Mile's book bag." Allen said nonchalantly and still sniffing.

Pete rolled his eyes and went downstairs.

Present - UnderWorld

Bruce, Kion, and Allen were all fatigued from fighting the bodyguards. Patch was still going head to head with Vincent. Joey was now standing by Pete's body. Allen saw Joey about to do something to Pete.

InTheAlternateWorld.

A man had snuck into the manor. The cousins and their significant others were sitting in the living room. The man slowly walked into the room.

"Who the hell are you?" Zak stood up.

"Bishop!" Allen said with a face as white as a ghost. "I paid you this month."

"But you stole from me, you stupid fuck!" Bishop growled and pulled out a machine gun.

"Oh shit!" Heath and Kion said. Pete was trying to freeze the man, but nothing was happening. The man aimed the gun at Pete and shot.

Present Day-Underworld

Patch had an energy ball ready and loaded to shoot at the Source. Allen tackled Joey before he could make the bullet shoot Pete in the alternate universe. Pete then slowly woke up. Joey teleported behind Patch and pushed him down, then Joey teleported away.

Vincent shot a beam of fire at Patch and it caused Patch to blow up.

"NOOOO!" Bruce yelled. Vincent prepared fireballs for them.

"Jeremy!" Kion called. Jeremy orbed into the room and orbed immediately out with Kion and Bruce. And Allen teleported away holding Pete bridal style.

AtTheManor...

Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon were waiting in the living room. When the others came in they jumped back in surprise.

Vincent flamed into the room and smirked.

"Oh the in-laws are here." Vincent laughed. Then Vincent shot a fast fire ball at Zeus. But the fireball was deflected into the wall.

Everyone looked at the stairs to see Zak and Heath looking down. When Heath and Vincent made eye contact, it pushed their mate bond into full force.

"You need to leave." Zak growled, as the weather grew dangerous outside.

"Do you want me to leave, Twinkle." Vincent ignored Zak, and kept eye contact with Heath. Heath only shook his head to say 'No'.

"Heath." Everyone gasped and looked at Heath.

"Well, what's for dinner then?" Vincent shrugged off his coat.

End of Episode

Pictures of Bruce, Kion, Patch and Allen.

Enjoy,

MrAladdin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
2K 63 24
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
11K 661 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
M-13 By JL

General Fiction

186K 10.8K 35
People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a genetic malfunction that cursed us to a life o...