(JIMINxBTS) The Alpha/Omega S...

By pinkARMYbunny

One school was divided in half: the left side for omegas and the right side for alphas. One day, the school d... More

New Semester
Classmate
Hyungs
Attention
Proposition
Skipping
Vocalist
Selfish
Heat
Dominace
Trip
Day 1: Part 1: Sightseeing
Day 1: Part 2: Phone
Day 2: Part 1: Beach (bitch?)
Day 2: Part 2: Changing Room
Day 2: Part 3: Poker
A little nomination (not part of story)
Day 3: Gift
Exams
Decision
Soulmate
Sweetheart
Darling
Sunshine
Love
Alphas

Prince Charming

10.7K 359 57
By pinkARMYbunny

ENDING 3 - Seokjin

"I choose Seokjin hyung."

The alphas nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Seokjin were the only two left.

Seokjin just stood there surprised for a few moments. He then realized that Jimin was expecting him to say something so he did a silly dance while approaching the smaller.

Jimin laughed at his comical hyung. Seokjin did a little spin then picked Jimin up into a hug.

The taller planted kisses all over Jimin's cheek causing him to laugh even louder.

—-

When Jimin thought about who he should choose, the first thing that came to his mind was broad shoulders, crooked fingers and full lips. In other words, his handsome hyung, Seokjin.

Seokjin-hyung treats me so kindly. He's proven himself to be both gentle and manly.

I really admire his confidence. My self esteem has always been low.

Jimin thought about his nerdy younger self with his glasses and long side swept bangs.

Along the way I started appreciating myself and my looks more. As if his confidence subconsciously affected me too.

But Seokjin hyung can really make anything funny even if he's boasting about his handsome face (But he truly is handsome though!).
Also, I don't get why nobody else likes his dad jokes? They're hilarious! Although it is funny to see Yoongi hyung cringe at them.

Jimin hugged his pillow and laughed.

This is a secret only Seokjin hyung told me, he used to be very quiet and reserved. But after meeting all the others and he also wanted to make people laugh so he studied dad jokes. He acts silly too and I do consider him the funniest person in our group. Guess all his hard work payed off!

Jimin looked at his framed photo of the group from when they were on the 3 day trip.

Seokjin hyung is really responsible. He planned the trip and did all the cooking. He looks out for all of us.
Although his family is rich, he isn't boastful at all!

Personally, I get along with him really well. We both like dramas and we can spend hours ranting about our favourite shows. Hyung gets every reference I make and I love those little moments when it's just the two of us in our own world.

Jimin thought about how he shared the most laughs with Seokjin and how he felt comfortable talking with his hyung about literally anything.

Seokjin hyung is like my own personal Prince Charming straight from a fairy tale.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

The two spent their days binge watching Seokjin's favourite drama. Seokjin explained every detail and told the smaller how much the story and characters moved him.

Jimin loved how Seokjin was sharing a piece of himself with him. It made him feel special. As if out of everyone in the world, Jimin knew the alpha and his influences the best.

When they went out on dates together, everyone would turn their heads at the attractive power couple.

—-

Jimin was showering, it was the day of the dance. He was excited to put on the baby blue tuxedo his parents bought him and he couldn't wait to see his handsome alpha either. After an hour in the bathroom, Jimin was done curling his hair, applying the makeup and putting on his tux.

He went downstairs... and saw Seokjin happily drinking tea and chatting with his parents!?

The three were sitting and there even was a bowl of cookies on the middle of the table.

"H-hey Jinnie! When did you get here?" The smaller stuttered.
"Ah, hello Chimmy! You look beautiful as always." Seokjin spoke, still sitting. "And I got here about 40 minutes ago."

Jimin was speechless. "Forty minutes?"

"You were showering and I was going to call you but Seokjin said not to rush you since he came early anyway." His mother explained then took a sip of her tea. "We've been chatting it up since then."

"Must I say, Seokjin tells the best jokes!" His father proudly added.

"Dad jokes always work on dads..." Jimin weakly rebutted.

After saying goodbye, Jimin entered  Seokjin's car. Seokjin turned the engine on and reversed to get on the road.
Music from the radio quietly buzzed, making the omega feel calm.

"My parents seem to really like you." Jimin spoke.
"Really?" Seokjin replied, not taking his eyes off the road.
"My dad likes how you're open and really friendly. My mom loves how much of a gentleman you are."
"That makes me glad. My parents also adore you."
"What?? Really?" This surprised Jimin since Seokjin's parents always seemed so classy and mature.
"It's because your so darn cute."
Jimin chuckled at the statement.

Seokjin continued,
"It's rare to find omegas like you." Seokjin turned the corner into the parking lot.
"What do you mean by that?" Jimin looked at the taller and wondered.
The alpha parked the car, they arrived at the school.
"I mean how you're so angelic and thoughtful and perfect in every way."
Seokjin softly pinched Jimin's cheek before kissing him on the lips.

They stared into each other's eyes. "I'm over the world." Seokjin said, "I have been since you chose me." He smiled.
Jimin felt captivated by his hyung's soft gaze and loving smile.
Jimin leaned closer to kiss his lover. "I've been on cloud nine since I met you." Jimin blushed at his embarrassing confession.

—-

They entered the dance.
Seokjin introduced Jimin to some of his friends in his year. Each of them said Seokjin was a lucky man to have such a cute boyfriend. Jimin the other hand, was impressed that his boyfriend was so popular.

After a few rounds on the dance floor (where Jimin had to teach Seokjin how to properly dance so he didn't look like a fool), Jimin found a photo booth. The smaller dragged Seokjin to go in with him.

"I've never been in one before!" Jimin looked around.
"Me too."
"Let's see, it'll take 4 pictures in a row, then we can customize them by changing the frames."
"Sounds good." Seokjin eagerly pressed the start button.
In the first picture, they normally smiled, Seokjin held Jimin's waist and they went for a 'classic couple' pose.
The second, they attempted to make handsome-serious faces, after the photo was taken, they both ended up laughing.
When the timer was going down for the third photo, Jimin was still laughing. Seokjin fondly smiled at the smaller then kissed his cheek, the snapping sound played. The two lovingly smiled at each other and kissed, the final photo was taken.

They picked the stupidest frame they could find (which was winter themed with snowmen even though it was currently summer).

The photos printed. The two looked at the pictures.
"I love them." Jimin genuinely admitted.
Seokjin kissed the temple of Jimin's head.

"Attention, attention!" A girl's voice could be heard. Jimin placed the photos into his pocket and turned around. There was a female alpha speaking into a microphone on the centre of the stage.

"It is now time to announce the results of the voting!" She spoke clearly and loudly, the audience cheered.
"There was a vote?" Jimin asked.
"I guess so." Seokjin watched.

The girl opened an envelope and slid out a piece of paper.
"This year's best chosen couple is... Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin!"
The spotlights shone on the surprised couple.
The event committee placed crowns onto both their heads.
"What's going on?" Seokjin exclaimed as his ears turned red in embarrassment.

The female alpha kept announcing, "Seokjin is well known for his kindness and princely appearance, making him well loved among all the students and staff. Jimin is a rare male omega that has caught the hearts of many through his adorable laugh and smiles."
The audience applauded at the flustered couple.

"And now, the best friends award goes to..." the girl kept the award show going.

Seokjin took Jimin's hand and led him off to the side.
"I never expected this." He chuckled.
"Me neither." Jimin admitted, still feeling his heart beat loudly in his chest.

Once they calmed down, Seokjin adjusted Jimin's crown and gently stroked his head.
"You look like a little prince Jimin." Seokjin chuckled as he used his thumbs to rub circular motions on the areas behind Jimin's ears.
Jimin nuzzled into Seokjin's arms,
"You're the Prince here."
"No, you are." The alpha weakly argued, "I know because I found you. And you do know how to find a prince?"
Jimin gave a confused look, unsure of how to react to his statements.
"You follow his foot prince."

Jimin closed his eyes and laughed. Seokjin was just telling another one of his many puns. The two's laughter was interrupted by the DJ's voice,
"This is the last song of the night! It's a slow song so grab your partner and get dancing!"

The soothing sounds of the song played through the speakers. Seokjin bashfully turned towards Jimin and asked, "May I have this dance, little Prince?"

Jimin smiled and grabbed the big, outstretched hand. They made their way to the dance floor. Seokjin hugged Jimin by the waist and Jimin wrapped his arms around the taller's neck. The omega closed his eyes and rested his head on the centre of Seokjin's chest.
The alpha held him close as they moved to the slow beat of the song.

Jimin was lulled by Seokjin's heartbeats. After a minute of their comfortable silence, Jimin opened his eyes and moved back, he stood on his tippy-toes to kiss his alpha on the lips right as the song ended.

A teacher ended the dance with a concluding speech. Everyone applauded and was dismissed.

Seokjin realized that they still had some time left before Jimin's curfew and suggested that they finish the drama they were watching.
"I forgot we still haven't watched the last episode of your favourite drama." Jimin mentioned as he entered the alpha's house.

They were greeted by Seokjin's dog, Jjangu, who eagerly ran up to Jimin. Jimin crouched down to pet the fluffy dog as Seokjin set up the television.

The two cuddled on the couch and watched the finale.
"That was so good." Jimin cried. "Why do the good ones always end so soon?"
"I agree." Seokjin marvelled.

"You know Jimin, this is my favourite drama because it has everything. Romance, mystery, suspense, supernatural phenomenons, but most of all, the acting is amazing!"
Jimin watched the taller in fascination, "You said you wanted to be an actor right?"
"Yeah, my dad is a CEO so he could easily get me connections in that business, but I'd rather work hard and do what I like."

Jimin smiled, "I admire you for that." He leaned back into the couch, "I don't even know what I want to do."
"Hm, maybe you could write a script for a drama, then I'd be your lead actor." Seokjin winked.
Jimin laughed, "yeah that sounds good. But the story wouldn't be a romance!"
"Huh? Why?" Seokjin asked.
"Because I'd get jealous if you had to kiss another omega!" Jimin was full out laughing at this point.
"But honey! I'll have to kiss other omegas - probably some alphas too - if I wanna act!"
Jimin's laughter died down, "I know honey, I was just joking."
Jimin kissed Seokjin's cheek.
"I won't get jealous, because I know you love me the most!"

—-

Years have gone by since then. Seokjin auditioned various times and became supporting roles for many movies and dramas. He eventually caught the eye of a director and was personally asked to become the lead star of a drama.

The drama was a success and Seokjin's acting career had sky-rocketed. Once Jimin had graduated, Seokjin took a little break from acting. The two picked a date for their wedding and a place for their honeymoon.

Their marriage was all over the media. Everyone wanted to know the omega who stole Seokjin's, the rising star's, heart.

—-

In the corner of the room, two sugar gliders were happily climbing in their cage. On the shelf of the room, laid photos taken from a photo booth a few years back. In the centre of the room was an omega and his son watching the television.
Jimin played with the baby's feet while the son adorably giggled. Music played from the television, the drama was starting!

"Look sweetie!" Jimin pointed to the screen, "there's daddy on TV!! He's my favourite actor!"

***
Author's note:

Rest In Peace Jjangu  :, )

Also Jimin's father won the bet  ; )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 11.6K 21
Ff about a young omega (Taehyung) entering an alpha school using his brother's scent as a disguise. (Mates are found through scent here.) *18+ plea...
273K 19.3K 39
[COMPLETED] 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 through chaos as it swirls, its us against the world. where two alpha ceos hate each other's guts. ...
204K 6.3K 14
Park Jimin is an out cast, he has the highest grades in the school he often gets bullied, but nothing could prepare him for what was about to come wh...
8.9K 410 11
Jungkook suffers from a rare condition called Endless Heat. Shortly after his presentation as omega, his heat started, and it never stopped since the...