i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Setenta y uno

5.3K 244 51
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: i know i promised to post this chapter last monday but things happens. anyway i will only be posting this chapter first, i actually forgot to check my mails resulting for me to overlook our assigned final exam this summer hence i'm running on a tight schedule. this chapter was done two weeks ago but i had to revised it again which made a mess with my schedule. sorry for now.
P.S the rain had started to subside though there's still a LPA lurking)

"You're finally awake" I closed my eyes tightly when it was immediately attacked by a blinding white light. ignoring the familiar voice beside me, I massaged my throbbing temple before slowly opening my eyes again. white ceiling greeted my tired eyes, I tried recalling what happened earlier but aside from talking with Monique all I have is blank

I tried to sit up to inspect my surroundings but the sudden movement just made my head throb in pain.

"aww" touching my head I notice something sticking out on my right hand, following the clear and transparent line, I saw it connected on an IV drip. Suddenly cold sweat slowly formed on my back. IV drip, it's not serious right?

"judging from your expression it seems that you already have an idea" I gulp and look to my left and even though brother was not the one sitting there I still had the same urge to run away and hide when I saw Ryuuji's cold expression.

"that....." I remember how Ryuuji reminded me to not over exert myself and brother's stern warning. These two guys might not be the same but the two of them is just as equally frightening. "i....i...." I was planning to bluff my way out but when Ryuuji frowned I immediately bowed my head "I'm sorry"

"you're sorry that you fainted or sorry that you exerted yourself and did not listen to me?"

"b-both" I said like a diligent child

"running around the campus when you're still not well and fainting while you're at it, giving worry and problem to others"

"i....i'm sorry"

"Catherine! Are you....." Ryuuji and I both look at the door when it suddenly opened and in came Kana and Rin. Kana's jovial attitude freeze in place while warily looking at us. Rin who seems to have read the mood just nodded before grabbing Kana by the collar of her uniform to drag her out of the room.

Wait.....don't leave me here!!!! cried my heart

"you will be staying here the entire day"

"eh?"

"you have any objections?" I immediately shake my head.

"even if the drip empties out you'll stay here for rest, I'll be heading here after class and I expect to see you here resting"

"okay" when Ryuuji stood up I still had my head bowed down, I only look at him when he patted my head.

"don't make me worry cat" I open my mouth slightly in surprise when I saw the worry in his eyes "rest well" when he touch my cheeks and I feel like my fever just rose another degree.

When Ryuuji leave the room I remain stiffly sitting as I watch his shadow behind the door when he had gone back, based on his shadow leaving, I immediately grab a pillow to scream. I held my head while smiling like an idiot before hugging my pillow while rolling around the bed, laughing like a fool.

"ahermn!" I stopped at what I am doing when someone clears her throat near me, stiffening up like corpse, I prayed, even though it is impossible, that no one is behind me. wanting to cry yet no tears I slowly turn to my back . Seeing our school nurse standing there while looking at me with amusement I just want to jump from the window or better yet grab a shovel to bury my own self. It was too embarrassing!!! When the school nurse laugh I buried myself under the pillows "don't worry Catherine I won't tell it to Ryuuji" that doesn't help at all. "but to see the queen acting cute like this, the whole academy will go ballistic if someone saw you like that" I gave our school nurse a blank stare but she just chuckled "anyway, just rest there, I still have a class to attend to" I just nodded at our school nurse when she waved good bye before closing the door.

"you dark knight come here!" I just stood there and watch as Rin literally dragged Aoi away from Monique, when the two of them were out of sight I look down at Monique who is still crying. I held out my hand holding a handkerchief to Monique while looking at the side, completely avoiding her gaze. "here, wipe those tears away"

"I don't need that" Monique slapped my hand away "if you're just here to make fun of me while looking at my miserable state then just leave me alone!" I let out a sigh before crouching down

"it's okay" I gave her a pat on the head "I'm not here to make fun of you. Catherine is indeed my friend but she never makes fun of others, you should've understood that by now when she answered your resolved a while ago" I leaned back when she cried harder

"why? Why do you have to be this nice? Even Catherine? Despite the words I said to her and me trying to take Ryuuji why? Why can't she get angry at me?" I look at Monique in panicked and being out of ideas I just pull her over to me and hug her.

"you're just a woman in love, anyone in your place would do it too, there's nothing to be mad about that. like they said all is fair in love and war" I said while patting her back.

"still...why do I feel like the bad girl? I've never done anything wrong! I know I misread some signs but why does she had to tell me I am nothing to him? Why does she have to throw it to my face that she's worth something to Ryuuji while I'm not!" I was silent for a moment as I digest her words.

"I'm not Catherine so I can't answer you clearly but one thing's for sure, she wouldn't tell those words for no reason. Catherine is indeed a sweet girl but when she's made or annoyed her words could be biting maybe you've done something which she didn't like."

"I hate her" I chuckled

"just do your best"

"I hate you too"

"yes...yes.."

"what are you doing?!"

"what?"

"stop acting ignorant Aoi! You're creeping the poor girl out!"

"I'm not creeping her, I'm only stating a fact" I immediately push him on the wall. I squinted while exerting pressure on my arm that is resting on his .

"stop playing with her Aoi. I never bother myself with your schemes but if you hurt anyone I'll be taking your life" I enunciate every words by putting more pressure on my arm

"I'm not doing any scheme I'm just testing Catherine, as for Monique, I just want to make her a little stronger. Monique is too delusional and weak. If she remains like that she won't take me"

"she will never be able to take you that easily" I took my arm off "you might be human now Aoi but you being human doesn't mask the stench of blood in your soul"

"aren't Ryuuji and I the same" I turn my back on him

"he'd already washed it off, unlike you Aoi"

"you wound me, Liyanka" I never uttered a word, I just quietly walk away from him.

"what are you doing Rin"

"are you eavesdropping teacher" I look to my side and saw Raijin standing there in his usual jersey

"I don't about your relationships but I ask you to be mindful of your surroundings" I analyze his expression for a bit but not seeing anything out of the blue I internally let out a sigh at least pretend to be jealous!

"whatever" I said nonchalantly before leaving.

"Catherine" I look up from the book I am reading, it was given by the school nurse before she left, and saw president Jansen standing there "hello"

"president"

"I heard you have a fever and is being holed up here"

"it already went down I'm just staying here for rest"

"hmmm...anyway here" he handed me some medium size paper bag and when I peered inside I don't know what kind of expression I'll make when I saw cup noodles

"president" I gave him a helpless look

"I took them from my secret stash, they're good if you feel like eating something plus they're easy to prepare" I just took his goodwill and never gave a comment. President is too addicted with cup noodles "anyway, is Ryuuji not taking good care of you?"

"eh?"

"for you to end up being sick like this considering that you have the four generals and two demon kings in your side" I look at president in confusion "anyway I just came to check your condition but you seem to be quite okay" president then stood up "tomorrow is the midterms so if you want to take the test in time you better rest well today" he ruffled my hair before going out.

I look at the door with a blank stare, president really like to come and go as he pleases.

"this is what we're talking about!!" I lean on the wall when Gram and the others came "what did I remind you this morning Catherine?"

"I better take care of myself"

"and?"

"don't run around the campus"

"so what happened that you ended up being here in the infirmary?" I look at Gram for help as Alexie keeps on nagging but Gram just averted his gaze. Feeling helpless I look at Hugh and Mason but they too acted the same, averting their gazes from mine.

"the master and the mistress had entrusted you to us, what would I tell them if they call this evening?" I watch Alexie for a while before looking at Gram

"what happened to him? he's more energetic than usual" Hugh, Mason and I look at Gram with wide eyes when he suddenly look bashful. He put his left hand behind his neck while avoiding our gaze

"we adopted a child and he seems to have awaken his maternal instincts" we only gape at him in shock

"when we return back you'll do nothing but rest understand?!" I gave Alexie a profound gaze "are you listening Catherine?" I just nodded

"for now since this thing didn't blow up we will not tell it to the young master"

"thank you" I said after giving a sigh of relief

"but!" I look at Alexie "this matter cannot be hidden to mistress and master" I ponder for a moment before nodding

"did something happened with your bodyguards?" I look to my side when Rin sat beside me. She put my bag down before giving my bodyguards an intense look particularly Gram and Alexie. Right now I'm sitting here on the infirmary bed as I wait for my bodyguards and Ryuuji to stop conversing .

"where's Kana?"

"she was called in by their captain" I nodded before looking outside

"something bothering you" I look at Rin who still had her attention at Gram and Alexie

"I wonder if I managed to get my thoughts across Monique, before I passed out Monique was mad at me"

"hmmm...I don't know I'm not her" I gave off a smile, so Rin like response "however, it doesn't matter if your thoughts get across her what matters is that you managed to be truthful to her." Rin gave me a pat on my head "you already did good Catherine."

"you know when I came here the only thing in my mind is to follow the plot and to protect my family. I had this mindset that I must not invest my feelings on the people around me because they're characters who already had a fixed fate attached to them" I look down at my feet before looking at Rin "but I was wrong. No matter how I distanced myself I already love the people of this world. I already love my family, I'm already attached" I closed my eyes when a cool breeze went in "when I started being too aware of Ryuuji I keep on thinking that he's straying off the plot, that he's acting different from what I read in the manga. I put a label on him" I let out a sigh "it's funny how I keep on chanting to myself that I'm a villainess when deep inside I probably   already knew  that I'm not"

"we know, Kana and I had noticed your inner conflict. We want to tell you the truth that you don't want to see but we also know that with your eyes shrouded in your belief you wouldn't believe us." I chuckled because what she said is indeed true

"I want to say thank you to Monique, because of her my eyes were opened to the reality of this world"

"you better not do that or else she'll hate you" I think for a moment before nodding in agreement

"yes, you're right, though i have a feeling she already did"

"so what are your plans now after confronting Monique? Are you going to confess to Ryuuji" I look at Ryuuji

"that....that I am not confident yet"

"confident? Really what's there not to be confident about?"

"I've told you before what if he doesn't like me!"

"ifs, besides you two had already kissed, hug and held hands, moreover you're engaged with each other confessing is just some sort of a formality already"

"you!!! H-how did you know about that?!" I look at Rin in shocked

"know what? The kiss? The hug? The holding hands?" every mention of the thing I've done with Ryuuji makes my face hotter and hotter I feel like I'm about to explode from embarrassment

"that....." for the first time today Rin's expressionless face had a hint of mischief. She took out her phone from her pocket and fiddle it a bit before showing something to me "th-this...." With eyes wide open from shock I look at the picture in Rin's phone, it was a photo taken during the time that Ryuuji had kissed me in the school festival "ho—how?" if I remember it correctly when the photo spread out in the middle school section it was immediately taken down upon Ryuuji's order and any back-up files regarding it were deleted by him.

"the photography club is really dependable" suddenly the image changed and it was those times when Ryuuji was being touchy feely with me. From holding hands, to him hugging me or kissing my hair to being pushed on the wall, Rin had it all recorded on her phone. "I managed to purchase all this and the other back up files in a bargain"

"delete them!" I tried to get her phone but she immediately put it back inside her pocket

"delete? This photos had still their use to me. I will be needing your fiancé's help in the future and this will be my payment"

"Rin!"

"but if you want them, tell me what's going on with your bodyguards. I will give you the back-up files in exchange for that information" I bit my lip

"you'll give them all to me?" Ryuuji can probably erase all those information if he hack into Rin's computer however I don't want Ryuuji to see them! "I want them all!"

"I told you I still have a need for them, knowing you the first thing you'll do after I give you the back-up files are too delete them. I need to leave myself a payment for the time i've told you" while I was pondering I noticed that the conversation between Ryuuji and my bodyguards is about to come to an end.

"okay! I'll take them. Aside from your copy I want you to give me everything"

"I'll do it" Rin nodded before looking at me in anticipation "so....what's wrong with your body guards?"

"who?" even though I know it's about Gram and Alexie I pretended to be ignorant about her intension

"stop looking innocent you know who!" this expressionless girl! You only know how to be excited if it involves your yaoi!

"if it's about Gram and Alexie I heard from them that they've adopted a child. There! Are you happy no—ekk" I leaned back when I saw Rin's expression, ecstasy is written on her face and her eyes are glittering!

"Mpreg?" she whispered, her voice so full of wonder, happiness and excitement. Technically I don't know what the word means but I had this urge to give her a knock on the head, which I did "ouch!"

"I only got to see you show some other expression aside from that blank face of yours but you don't have to look so idiotic"

"tch.." I just chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
8M 462K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
318K 13K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
35.7K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...