MY NERD

By marialove1999

Alyssa Jefferson the girl that nobody notice, always in her book, never in trouble, don't go to parties and g... More

Author Note
Characters Image
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

8.2K 232 77
By marialove1999

"The beginning of new adventures"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ally just do it" Kai groaned.

"This is illegal in fact if we get caught we will be in big big trouble" I said pointing the spray paint can at him.

"That my dear Ally is why we can't get caught, and by how slow you're moving we will get caught" Ari said shoving me to the car.

"We just broke into someone garage, not just anyone Mr Phil" I whisper shout.

"Ally tomorrow is graduation, we will be leaving for college soon, the least we can do is have some fun, plus it could be out little going away gift for my man Phil" Kai said coming beside me throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Yea he'll love it sooo much" I said sarcastically.

"And to think I thought this would be a normal date, I guess what I get for dating a delinquent"

"Yes you get crazy adventures, I mean who else would take you on such a wild, adventurous date?" He said kissing my cheeks.

"Now go start painting my love" he said shoving me to the car.

I huffed but obeyed, I began spray paining Mr Phil blue car into a hot pink, soon everyone else joined in.

"Omg it actually looks good" Clair said  looking at the  car smiling proudly.

She was right, it actually did look good.

"I think he should thank us" Ari said tapping away on her  chin.

"Okay guys, our art piece is finish so let's go" Kai said grabbing my hands.

"So how was our date?" Kai asked me.

"The best" i said sarcastically smiling at him.

"Ey come on, stop being sarcastic we've had some pretty nice date even though some might be a little illegal" He said pinching my cheeks which result in me slapping his hands away.

"Me stop being sarcastic will be the biggest challenge of my life, and a little illegal?"

But he was right, we did have some pretty awesome date or maybe i'm calling it awesome just because i'm in love with the guy and i think every little thing he does is awesome.

"Okay fine, but you still goes alone with it" touche that's right i always do "Why is that?" he asked.

"Because Kai Reid, I love you" i said looking him in the eyes, the eyes i fell in love with and get lost in all the time.

"I love you too Alyssa Jefferson" he said smiling down at me with pure love, then he kissed me on my lip.

"Helllooo, are you two done confession your undying love for each other?" Ari shout at us as we were way behind them.

She was about to say something else when her voice got muffle, probably Ian covering her mouth.

"So what do you say we go paper pain MS.Cane Car?" Kai asked

"Kaiiii" i warned

"Come on you know you had fun back there" he teased.

"Fine, let us go" i said

The thing you make me do Mr Reid i though and laugh to my self as we head to catch up with the others.

~GRADUATION~

"And lastly we have the valedictorian, Alyssa Jefferson" the principal announced in the mic.

The crowd went wild with screams and claps, Kai and the other were going crazy shouting to the top of their voice.

I looked at them shaking my head with a big smile on my face, and it grew even more when Kai mouthed i love you.

i went up to our principal, collect the certificate and took the picture.

"So ladies, gentlemen, and students lets give it up for our valedictorian as she give us a speech"

i was a little nervous but confident.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen, i honestly don't know what to say because i didn't prepare a speech" was too busy doing illegal stuff i though and smile to myself.

"But i will say thank you, to all the people that made this possible, like my mom and dad for always putting me first before anything else and for loving me and guiding me in the right direction, my teachers for their effort and patients and lastly the awesome friends i made this school year thank you guy for making this my best school year, and for all the students i hope you go on to do great things and i pray success in your life, Thank you" i said finishing my unprepared speech and the crowd went wild again with whistle and claps.

"I'm so proud of you honey" My mom said coming up to me about to cry.

"Mom please don't cry" i said looked at her.

"I can't help it, all your hard work paid off, and you've changed so much in this year and I'm very proud of you" she said kissing my head.

"Congratulation Darling" Nathalie said giving me a rose.

"Thanks Nathelie" i said hugging her.

"You've made all of us proud" my dad said shuffling my hair.

"Thank you guy" i said hugging all three of them.

"Ahhh we i did it" Ari said coming up to me screaming.

"we did, didn't we" i said smiling at her.

"yes and i must say alot of adventurous stuff happened, stuff i would have ever imagine, you know like you have a boyfriend and all" she said moving her eyes brows at me.

"Or like you getting over your fantasy on Josh"  i resort.

"Ouch" she said fake hurt then we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I told you this would be the best school year" she said throwing her hands over my shoulder as we walked over to kai and the others.

~PROM~

"Do i look okay?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, all of you do" i mom said smiling at us.

We were currently in my room, getting read for prom and when i say we i mean Mai, Clair, Ari and I.

I had on a simple peach dress, that had flower patterns at the top half and a split by the left leg, my hear was put in a high bun with strands of hair out.

Ari had on a Silver body fitted dress that had a split in the middle of her boobs area and her hair was let down in curls.

Mai had on a burgundy two piece top and skirt outfit that looked perfect on her.

and Clair had to a off the shoulder body fitted red dress that she looked so beautiful in, red is her color i must say.

"Ladies your dates are here!" i heard shout form downstairs.

"Do i really look okay?" i asked again suddenly nervous.

"He wont be able to take his eyes off you darling" i mom said reassuring.

"He already cant" Ari teased making me heated,to bad my hair isn't down for me to hide my red tomato face.

We all head downstairs in a line, and the guys turned at looked at us as we walked down the step.

Kai looked at my every step until i met where he was, he wasn't saying anything just staring at me which was making me nervous.

"How did i get this lucky?" he finally speak which made me smile.

"You look beautiful" he said again when i didn't respond.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" i said looking at him in his all black suit .

Black really looks good on him, i can see why he wear it all the time.

"The limo awaits my ladies" Ian said opening my front door for us to walk out and pretty much a black limo was in front waiting for us.

~~~~

When we pulled up to the school music was blaring loudly from the auditorium hall, we walked in and saw couples taking pictures at a photo booth before they enter the hall.

Everyone went and took their pictures then enter the hall and i must say the prom committee did a great job so i guess that's like saying Joey did a good job who knows she had it in her.

"Dance with me" Kai said holding his hands out for me to take.

"Are you sure about this, because the last time we danced i ran away" i said putting my hands in his.

"I'm sure because i know this time you wont be running away" he said pulling me closer to him kissing my lips.

I laughed and though true as we walked on the dance floor.

"Kai" i said as we swayed back and fort with my head on his chest.

"yea?" he asked

"Are you nervous about college?" I asked him

"No, are you?"

"Well i don't know, i hope brown's is a nice place" is said which made him stop and pull away form me.

"You're going to browns?" he asked looking at me with mix emotions

"Yes" i replied smiling at him

"Ally you don't have to go brown's for me, i though you wanted Harvard, don't just com-" I kissed him to stop his rants and because maybe his lips just looked sweet to me.

who knows

"I'm not going browns for you, they have a great doctoral degree course that deal with the heart and you know how i want to be a Cardiologist" i said to him after i pulled away.

"Good" he said pulling me back to him "I guess that's great on my end my girlfriend is going to brown's with me"

"Ally" Ari called me and gesture for kai and i to come over where her,Clair,Davis and Ian were.

"Hey whats up?" i asked when we meet where they were.

She didn't respond instead she hugged all of us "I'll miss you all so much" she whispered and pulled away.

We all looked at her shock then started to laugh.

"Ari I'll call you everyday"Clair said giving her a hug.

"And i'll visit every weekend, after all i can't do with your pretty face for too long" Ian said kissing her on the lips making her smile.

"And i'll be right where you are" i said making her give me her full attention.

"Does that mean what i think it mean?" she asked, i shook my head and she screamed.

"Yessss" she said launching herself at me.

"Now lets go make this the best night of our life" She added pulling Ian away back to the dance floor, i watched at her smiling at how crazy she is but wouldn't trade her for the world.

"What are you thinking about?" Kai asked looking at me.

"Nothing, lets go dance while the night is still young" i said pulling him to the dance floor where the others were.

We all dance together, laughing, talking and just having a good time and i couldn't help but smile at how perfect everything is, i felt content and happy to just be here with them and i wasn't sad that some of us will be going our separate ways because i knew deep down this bond we all share is a forever thing.

I looked at Kai and Ari and though i got the whole package, my boyfriend and best friend at college, My years there will be pretty eventful with lots of adventurous dates.

i was pulled out of my thought when Kai pulled me to him, i looked up at him and his eyes held so much love for me that all i could do was smile and looked at him the same way he was looking at me.

"I Kai Reid loves you Alyssa Reid" he whispered his face close to mine.

"I Alyssa Reid loves you Kai Reid" i whispered back then we both locked our lips together setting butterfly's out in my tummy and chills down my body.

THE END

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm in tears, like literally tears.

Why did it enddddd, whyyyy did they do this to me??!!!!

Omg my dearest readers it brings me so much joy yet sadness to bring the book to an end. I want to thank you all for coming on this journey with me and for sticking through it will all the boring chapters that might've put you to sleep hahaha.

Thanks to everyone that voted and comment it meant so much to me. i really do hope you guys enjoyed the book as much as i did writing it.

Thank you again, till next time.

Vote

Comment

Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.1K 18
Jordan Whitehead the nerd that no one ever payed attention to. He never was the popular type, and was always a victim when it came to bullying. And a...
3.3M 65K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...
11.4K 457 32
Everyone judges people by their first glance and don't even try to say you don't. We put people into categories or stereotypes from what we see but s...
224K 6K 34
Jessica is your everyday not-so-stereotypical nerd. She does not act like regular nerds, who are obsessed with having perfect grades, although she is...