The sakamaki sister

By KiraChanStories121

Sateko is the only younger sister of subaru but has been living with her father for years what chaos will hap... More

The return of Sateko
Dinner, school ,and lots of fangirls.
dinner school and lots of fangirls pt 2
dinner school and fangirls pt 3
A/N
Slipping into the cute side
The sweetest song
The dress only she can wear
Getting closer to Azusa and meeting the Mukami's
The full moon kidnapping
A strange new house
Awake in the place where Mukami's dwell
School with the Mukami's
a/n
My Cold Heart Beats
Ruki's Song and Little Rude Fans
Yui's Blood and Sateko's Violin
Kino... THE QUESTION
Our Kids

Info

3.3K 46 1
By KiraChanStories121

Sateko Sakamaki

age:14

looks: White hair and red eyes always wears hair in pigtails and wheres a black jacket with a red shirt and black skinny jeans with combat boots is her normal attire.

Personality: doesn't smile around people often. prefers to stay to herself. only smiles and laughs when shes wit animals prefers bunnys to play with since she loves how they hop. just like subaru you do not wanna tick her off she also has a tendency to break things and keep her heart sealed off from others.Often carries a stuffed bunny without anyone noticing.

Loves: animals her brothers yui(though she wont admit it) ruki and azusa mukami. flowers (mostly roses). drawing while humming.

Dislikes: yuma and kou(sorry guys but they are obnoxiously loud and she likes quiet) Laitos pervertedness. Ayato calling himself yours truly.  Kanato stealing fluffy (name of her bunny) Shu sleeping in her bed. Reiji acting like hes all that. Subaru yelling at her.

A/N

Thank you for giving this piece of junk a try. I dont know how often ill be able to update but ill try to put out a lot of chapters as soon as possible before my teenage life gets busy with school.

also please dont ask where i got the name sateko its my gamer name and i just flat out thought about it. also I don't own Diabolik lovers and all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.7K 30
⚠️Warning⚠️ Cringe alert!! (for me and maybe for you as well. I literally wrote this when I was like 12 so I'm uh- sorry for the future distortion of...
245K 4.9K 28
What would happen if a brother was added to the Sakamaki family? Instead of Subaru being the youngest,it was someone else? And what if..just what if...
181K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
53.5K 1.5K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...