Just, How? {Lee Suji & Ji Han...

Autorstwa storhea

Suji is a hardworking girl. She'd give up anything just for her family. She doesn't have much freedom to spar... Więcej

Preface
CH 1: Same old, same old.
CH 2: Blurry
CH 3: It Was You
CH 4: Memories
CH 5: Protected
CH 6: A New Worker?
CH 7: Listening
CH 8: Why?
CH 9: Jealous
CH 10: Childhood Crush
CH 11: Find Out
CH 12: Guardian Angel
CH 13: Promise
CH 14: As Soon As Possible
CH 15: Interviews
CH 16: We're Here
CH 18: Shadow
CH 19: Hope
CH 20: Just, How?
EPILOGUE
thank you so very much!

CH 17: Gone

77 6 0
Autorstwa storhea

Was this really reality?

From a girl working at a café everyday, not expecting this at all, now standing in the same room with a spirit, and his lifeless body is right there.

Just how is this even possible
Just how am I living like this right now?
Just how is this even reality?

Were the thoughts Suji was currently having.

It seems like something out of a fantasy movie.

Am I dreaming or something? Am I in a coma? What the heck is happening right now?

"I think you were in a coma.."

Then a doctor came in, Suji greeted the doctor.

"Excuse me, but what happened to him?" She asked, obviously talking about Hansol's lifeless body.

"He got into a coma after fighting somebody, he was responsive when we got there but blacked out as soon he got to the hospital." He sighed "It's been years he's been in a coma, and we're deciding to take him off life support as this room is needed for more clients."

Suji gasped. "Wait, not yet, please!" Suji said sounding desperate.

"Why? Nurses have been keeping an eye on him and no sudden movements really occurred over the years. It's useless."

"Can you just please give it some time..?"

He sighed. "We'll see."

"Please.. We can't lost hope. It could save his life!"

The doctor tilted his head. He then nodded and left the room.

Suji turned her head to Hansol.

Hansol was fading.

"Hansol.." The girl's eyes widened. "Your fading.." She exclaimed.

All Hansol did was smile slightly.

"Hansol??! You can't leave me now, c'mon!"

Hansol's now see through figure, held Suji's hand tightly.

His hand felt cold, but that cold didn't last long when Suji's hand went through his hand.

"Hansol.." Suji asked, she was in the verge of tears now. "Can't you speak and tell me what's going on..?"

Hansol didn't respond.

He then disappeared.

Suji dropped to the floor.

Is he really gone?

"Will I ever see him again?" Suji whispered and a tear fell.

She stood up and looked at Hansol's body.

It was hours. And hours... And hours...

She's been there till night.

Suji looked down at her watch.

It was already late.

She stood up and headed out the door, closing the door slowly while staring at his body.

Suji didn't really feel safe anymore.. She didn't feel protected.

Before Suji could even walk out the hospital, she checked her phone to see if she got any messages or calls from anybody.

24 miss calls

Suji opened her phone and saw that it was Euna. She called Euna.

"Hello?" She said in a quiet voice.

"Let's meet at the river, and this is a serious matter missy." Euna hung up before she could even say a word.

Suji looked at her phone before going to the bus stop.

/////

"Suji!"

She heard a voice and looked to her side.

"Euna!" She noticed the other girls were with her too.

"Why haven't you been answering our calls? It's been hours and hours we've been calling you. What's up with you today?"

"Something happened with Hansol-"

"Hansol? Who's Hansol? Your new boyfriend or something?" Jane joked.

Right they forgot.

She was so ready to tell them how chaotic today was. But.. they don't seem to remember.

Of course.. They didn't have anything to do with Hansol's death so of course they don't even know about him. Who can I even rant too?

"Ohh no.. Hansol is just a puppy I met along the alley, he needed a new home so I went to the pet shelter and cared for him for a while there." She made up an excuse.

Telling them would make them even more confused. They wouldn't really understand since it seems too fake.

"A puppy? Take me there tomorrow! I wanna see the puppy." Minju yelled with excitement in her voice.

"Uhh.. The pet shelter is far from here, It's quite a distance so I don't recommend going there, You'll be so exhausted."

"Awhh.." Minju pouted. "I'll find a way there somehow. Text me the address later!"

"To be honest I really thought Hansol was a person." Yujin exclaimed.

Suji took a deep breath before answering.

"I know right, it's a pretty unique name." Euna smiled.

/////

They waved at eachother going their separate ways.

"Bye! Goodnight guys." Jane smiled.

Suji waved and only smiled a bit.

The thoughts about Hansol really overcame her.

Normally, in these dark nights, Hansol would walk her home and keep her protected. But that won't happen tonight.

But Suji had a great idea that came into her mind.

She remembered when Hansol brought her to the dance studio..

"I wonder if the boys are still there?" She whispered.

Suji quickened her pace and impatiently waited for the bus to arrive.

Maybe they might know where Hansol is?? Or they might know why he faded.. Right? She asked herself.

Once she reached the studio she opened the door and searched for them.

She heard a familiar voice from the hall and looked at each practice room, wanting to know if their in there.

Oh please be here... She kept on repeating that like a prayer.

Suji looked down at her watch. It was already 11:56.

Almost 12:00.

There's still a possibility they're here right? Even though it's so late??

Suji followed the sounds and stopped at a closed door.

It is now or never.

She knew she had to ask them even if they weren't here, no matter what she had to find out even if it'd take years or decades to find out what happened to Hansol.

She can't be left clueless.

Suji slowly opened the knob, like when she opened the door to the hospital room.

There, it showed the boys dancing and teasing each other.

Suji was relieved and went inside the practice room.

"Hey." She said.

The boys turned their head to Suji.

"Sujii!" Marco hummed.

"Welcome, welcome." Daewon waved.

"Where's Hansol?" Taeyong asked.

"Hansol..? That's why I'm here, to ask about him."

The boys stood still like statues.

~~~~~

sorry I couldn't post a chapter yesterday, cramps got the best of me and I wasn't able to do anything yesterday bkasklasm.

but.. THIS BOOK GOT 500+ VIEWS WHILE I WAS AWAY?? what the-

it was only a matter of days and this already happened, I'm shocked and so thankful.

thank you so much for the people who continue to read my chapters and for the people who vote for my stories. really. I'm so thankful!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

223K 1.1K 199
Mature content
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...