A Good Different (Naruto Var...

By B_Nara

I do not own Naruto or the characters I only own Kai and a couple more credit goes to MASASHI KISHIMOTO!!! UN... More

"The Returning Girl."
"Meeting the Rest of my Family."
"Pass or Fail: Survival Test"
"You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision."
"A Dangerous Mission! Journey to The Land of Waves"
INFORMATION ABOUT KAI AND THE STORY.
"The Assassin of the Mist!"
"The Oath of Pain"
Valentines Day Special
"Kai and Kakashi: Sharingan Warriors/ The Forest of Chakra."
"The Land Where a Hero Once Lived"
"Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!"
Interview Between Author and 2 Naruto Characters
"Haku's Secret Jutsu/The Number One Hyperactive,Knucklehead Ninja."
"Protecting my friends and family was one of my main goals in life."
"Afterlife & Memories"
"Returning"
OMG
"I'll take care of you."
"Special Guest"*Special*
"Nozomi's Welcome"
"Nozomi's Welcome Pt.2"
A/N
"What A Handcuffing Day." (Filler)
"Baby Steps!"
Authors note
Authors Note
|Special| Naruto Academia
I got tagged (first time)
IVE BEEN HIT WITH A GREAT BULLET (tagged)
2.42K and 110 votes?!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO
well sorry
"Cant Sleep Love"~Pentatonix
Contest!!!
Contest Closed!

"Meeting Old Friends."

340 8 2
By B_Nara

(A/N: I start school in about a week or so. I'm trying to make as many chapter as I can before I get busy with school.😀)

Continuing from last chapter...

Kakashi sighed at his team. "Alright guys. Lets call it a day. You can beat each other to a pull some other time. Anyway, I have to file my report on this mission."

"Yay finally a day off! Kai do you wanna go to Ichiraku with me?!" Naruto asked. "Sure! But I need to find Nozomi." Kai said giving him an eye smile. The two started walking in the direction of Ichirakus. Sasuke got jealous so he walked away from the group first with Sakura following.

'I should just ask Kai to train with me. Sakura and these fangirls are annoying and weak. Kai would be the challenge.' Sasuke thought after insulting Sakura.

Sasuke walked past Sakura and went to Kai. Sakura got jealous that Sasuke ditched her for Kai. She wanted to be friends with Kai but she needed to continue her relationship with Sasuke. Kai's just butting in like In. But I still wanna be friends with her, but I can't. From now on Kai is my second rival.' Sakura thought.

Sasuke tapped Kai on the shoulder. "Do you want to go train with me? It'll be better off with a challenge." Sasuke asked.

"Sorry, but I have to find Nozomi. Maybe after I find her we can." Kai said giving the Uchiha an eye smile. He blushed red a bit but walked away after Kai's turn down.

Kai's POV
I heard ruffling behind me and Naruto. It was a horrible disguise as a rock. I looked towards Naruto and he had a look of realization. We ran back an forth trying to get away from the obvious people that was in the rock.

"That's the most worst disguise I've seen my whole 12 years of living," I bent down to the rock's height. "Please come out." I said calmly.

"Wow you were right. Boss' girlfriend is smart." I heard a voice say. A light emitted from the box I backed away from the box. Four explosions came. One pink, one blue, one yellow and one orange.

There was coughs coming from the smoke. It was four different ones. "I t-told you, Konohamaru-san. We used t-too much g-gunpowder." I recognized that voice. "Nozomi?" I asked.

"Y-Yes?" She asked. The smoked cleared up. It was two kids I didn't know, Konohamaru, and Nozomi. They was wearing goggles identical to Naruto's.

"I'm Moegi. The sassiest kunoichi in preschool. Check me out!" Moegi said doing a pose. "I love algebra. Call me Udon!" A boy with snot running from his nose said. "I'm t-the smartest g-girl in class. My name's N-Nozomi!" Nozomi said pointing to her forehead.

"And I'm the number one ninja of the leaf village. Konohamaru! And when we're all together-- We're the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" They all said doing a pose.

They started talking to Naruto but I zoned out until Sakura came over. "A ninja playing ninja. That is so twisted." Sakura said with depression lines on her forehead.

All of a sudden Naruto started laughing nervously. "Hey, boss, who's that girl anyway?" Konohamaru asked.
"Oh I get it you're a smooth operater boss. Come on, I know that she's your girlfriend." Konohamaru said.

"Well, not exactly. She's my girlfriend too." Naruto said pointing to me. I felt my cheeks become red a bit. "You can't tell that they're both crazy about me." Naruto said rubbing the back of his neck.

Okay it was fine when you said I was your girlfriend trying to 'show me off' but you know that's not true. Sakura then punched Naruto. I felt an irk mark grow on my forehead. Shadow covered my eyes. "Sakura...." I can tell that she was scared. " You don't want me to lose my job do you?" I asked in a creepy voice. "No sir." She said.

"Then stop punching the person I'm trying to protect." I said. "Yes sir!" I lifted my head up to walk to Nozomi. I kissed her forehead. "If you want to find me I'll be at the training grounds." I said. I walked to Naruto and flipped him on his back Moegi and Udon followed me. I then kissed Naruto's cheek. "If you're in trouble call me." I said.

I teleported to where Sasuke was. He was at the training grounds throwing shuriken. I walked behind him. "If you wanna throw the shuriken right you have to have a better angle," I put my arms around his and guided them into the angle I used to throw them. "Now throw."

He threw the shuriken and they all made it in the middle of the target. "See? Easy." I said. He turned around to me. "You wanna spar?" He asked bluntly.

"Sure." I said

⏩⏬

In the end I ended up winning. While I pinned him down with his hands above his head. "You're light as a feather," He said he switched our positions now he was on top with my arms pinned above my head.

"Who won now?" I tried to get up but he was strong. 'Wind Release: Sonic Scream' I thought.

I screamed a sonic scream and Duckbutt let me go to cover his ears. I stood up with my hands on my hips. "Ha, sensitive ears." I said laughing.

I reached a hand out for Duckbutt to get up. He took it but pulled me down with him. I fell on his chest laughing really hard I heard a couple of laughs from Sasuke. I started to panic. I got up from his chest and put my forehead on his.

"Duck butt are you okay do you have a fever? Did someone put pills in your drink? Are you drunk? Or sugar high?" I asked panicking.

"No, why'd you asked." Sasuke asked. "It's because you laughed. I think the world is going to end. A bunch of Naruto clones are going to rule the world." I said panicking again. I heard a chuckle come from him.

"See? You did it again I think I'm gonna die. I didn't hear your laugh in a long time, Sasuke." I said calmed down by the last sentence.

"Yeah. It was along time...until he..." I saw Duckbutt's fists closed tightly.  I grabbed his fists into my hand. "I'm sure there is a good explanation why, Duckbutt. And we we should figure it out soon." I said. "Well, I gotta bounce. See you around, Duckbutt." I said I then teleported to where Konohamaru and the rest was.

🔅🔆🔅

When I arrived I saw a someone strangling Konohamaru. 'Now's the Time for that technique.' Kushina ssid

I walked up in front of him. "Kankuro, you might want to put him down." I said. He turned in my direction. "Oh, hey, Kai. You've seemed to have matured the last time I've saw you. Hmm. Looking more hot too." Kankuro said.

"Kankuro...put him down." I said with my creepy face. "O-Or w-what?" 'Hes scared do it now!' My mother said.

I kicked him in his private area. He froze and dropped Konohamaru whom I've caught.

I saw he wasn't down. I put Konohamaru down and poofed a pan. I hit Kankuro upside his head and he fell.

"And that's what you get for trying to flirt with me." I said. I poofed the pan away. "Kai?" I heard I looked up and saw Temari.

"Temari!!" I yelled and jumped in her arms. "It's been so long since I've seen you. You're all grown up now," Temari exclaimed.

The girl did a small examination on the silverette. She noticed how big her chest have gotten. "I hope your chest Dosent get bigger than mine!" She laughed.

"Hey! Stop looking at them!" Kai chuckled.

If you're wondering how I know them here's a flashback.

(A/N This may be a long flashback so if you don't want one stop when you see bold)

**Flashback to right after Kai's mother died.**

3rd person

The small girl ran for her life. Tears was running down her face. It was night at Konoha. So most were having a peaceful slumber.

But not this silverette. She ran through the Leaf gates without Kotetsu and Izumo knowing. She ran for minutes, to hours to days. The day after Zanuka's death Kai was considered missing.

Kakashi was in the most pain knowing his wife is gone and his daughter no where to be found.

Kai ended up at the gates of Sunagakure. Her legs were extremely tired she was tired herself. She managed to walk pass the gates during the night. Once she got 30 minutes away from the gate she passed out on the ground.

The next morning a girl with sand colored hair found her along with her two other siblings.

(A/NJust trying to give a visual😂)

"Guys, who's this?" Temari asked. "I don't know but I think we should take her home." Gaara's soft voice said.

The sand siblings took young Kai to their household. They told their father how she was found. Rasa recognized her as The Ice Queens daughter.

He messaged the Hokage after immediately after he figured that out. Kai woke up the next day she was found.

"Huh?" Her soft voice said. She was confused out of her mind. Why was she wearing different clothes and how is she clean?

She got out of the bed she was in but immediately felt pain in her feet. She whimpered from the new source of pain. "You should sit down for a while." A voice said.

It was Temari. "Um. Who are you? And why am I here?" Kai asked not before trying to climb back in the tall bed succeeding.

"Me and my brothers found you hurt outside. We've decided to help. My name's is Temari." The Sand sibling said sticking out her hand to the silverette.

Kai was hesitant but she then remembered that she was one of the people that we saved her life.

'They could've left me outside to die. I'm glad they've found me.' She thought with tear brimming in her eyes.

She got out the bed again and walked to Temari. She shockingly gave her a hug.

Temari was shocked but hugged back. She heard a cute little sniffle come from the smaller girl that was hugging her waist. "Thank you. I'm Kai." Was all she heard from Kai's mouth

They eventually had to loosen their grasp on each other. "Well, Kai do you want to meet my family?" Temari asked. Kai started to get nervous.

She never been this nervous  since she first entered Konoha. "B-But what if t-they don't like me?" The small girl stuttered.

The one with the sand colored hair responded nicely. "Don't worry. They'll like you." Temari grabbed the smaller girls hand and led her downstairs to the backyard.

Gaara was playing with his sand and Kankuro was drawing. "Hey guys this is Kai. Say hi." Temari instructed the young girl to say.

Instead she hid behind her scared to talk.

'All of my confidence is gone. Because my mother...isnt here.' Kai thought with tears brimming her eyes again.

She suddenly wiped the beginning tears and built her own confidence from the bottom.

Temari slowly pushed Kai up to her siblings. "H-Hi my name is Kai Hatake." Kai said fiddling with the bottom of her gigantic kimono like shirt.

Kankuro got up and walked to her. "Hi my name's Kankuro, and you are?" He said trying to flirt.

"I've already told you." Kai said innocently. Temari bonked her brother on the head. "Stop trying to flirt with her!" She said pinching his ear.

While those two was arguing with each other Kai decided to walk to Gaara. "Hi. My name's Kai do you want to be friends?" Kai asked.

(A/N I'm so sorry I just gotta show you how adorable Panda-Kun is.)

Gaara looked up to see a girl standing above him. He stood up with his teddy bear in his arms. "Y-You wanna be my f-friends?" Gaara voice asked softly.

She shook her head in happiness. "I sure do!"

"Don't you know I am a monster?" Gaara asked trailing his gaze to the ground.

"No. But I am one too. Me and my friend Naruto are monsters of our village," Kai's cockiness took over her tone.

"But we're strong shinobi's. We take the bullies down!" She acted like a ninja with funny stances.

Gaara did a small laugh. "See! Monsters rule!" Kai exclaimed hugging the boy. She released and looked at his pink tinted face.

"Well, Mr. Monster what can you do? My mommy taught me how to manipulate ice before she died." Kai said trying to be strong.

Gaara gained a bit of confidence knowing she was a monster too.

"I can do tricks with my sand." He said softly.

"Oooo can I see?" Kai asked. "I bet you're good at it too!"

"Okay." Gaara started the make a sand castle. "Oooooo I think I can make one!" Kai exclaimed.

Kai noticed there wasn't any ice around nor water. "Um Gaara do you have some water?" She asked sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh yes we have some in the house." Gaara started walking off. "I'll come right back with water."

Kankuro and Temari stopped arguing noticing you and Gaara getting along.

"Seems like Gaara made a new friend." Kankuro said walking closer.

Temari agreed with him.

Small time passed and Gaara came back with a full cup of water.

"Sorry it took me so long. I was to small to reach the cups." Gaara handed the cup to Kai.

"No problem. I can barley reach the sink faucet back at home." Kai reassured.

Gaara and the siblings chuckled. "You guys ready?" Kai asked looking at them.

They all nodded their heads. Kai threw the cup of water in the air. Everything was in slow motion. The water fell out of the cup slowly.

Kai used her hands and ice came out of them freezing the water.

The cup hit the ground and time came back to them. Kankuro looked at her like she hand two heads.

"Hey, that did nothing." He said.

"Just you wait, Kankuro." Kai said. Immediately after she said that an ice castle the size of an house appeared.

Everyone was dumbfounded.
"How did you do that?" They all asked at once.

"Well it's complicated describing it but long story short. Me being awesome, some type of jutsu, and my mom." Kai said. "Now let's go explore!"

Kai ran in the castle first followed by Kankuro, Gaara, then Temari.

After the kids explored it was time for dinner. They all sat at the table.

"How was your day, guys." Rasa asked.

All the kids started blabbering on how Kai made an ice castle in the backyard. And all the things they've found in there.

'These kids are best friends already.' Rasa thought.

Timeskip right before Kai leaves to go back to Konoha.

"Kankuro let go. I have to go back home." Kai said to the boy that was gripping her leg.

"No you can't leave you have to stay!" Kankuro said.

"Let her go, Kankuro." Gaara said coming from behind him.

Kankuro scrambled off the floor from the voice of his younger brother.

"H-Hey, Gaara. Do you know Kai is leaving today?" He asked.

"Yes, now go we need to talk privately." Gaara said coldly.

Kankuro left the room and it was just him and Kai.

Gaara spoke up out of nowhere. "If you leave we can't be best friends no more." Gaara said.

This caught Kai off guard. "W-What? Gaara you can't do that. You can come visit or I can! You seriously can't be doing this to me." Kai's voice raised higher with every word.

"Yes. I can do that. There won't be anyone else to stick with me like you did." Gaara said with monotone.

"Well, it's your choice." Kai made a rose out of ice. She handed it to him. "You can keep it. It's something to remember me by."

Gaara used his sand hesitantly and grabbed the rose.

"Well since we're giving out things," Gaara walked to his room and came back with his teddy bear.

"I know you've wanted it ever since we were kids so why not give it to you now." He gave her the teddy bear.

She hesitantly took it and put it in her bag. "Thanks, Gaara. See you when, I see you." Kai opened the door to walk out the room.

She saw Temari in the living room. She held her arms out and Kai walked into them.

"I'm going to miss you, bestie." Temari said squashing Kai.

"Me too." Kai patted her back signalling that she can't breathe.

Temari let her go and Kai went to Kankuro. He was just straight up checking her out.

Temari pinched his ear. He gripped it in pain. "I'm gonna miss you, shorty." Kankuro said ruffling Kai's hair.

She gave him a hug. "See you later, Kitty litter." Kankuro chuckled at the nickname she called him ever since her got the cat hat.

She released the hug and looked at all the siblings and started to wave.

"See you guys next time." Kai said running out the door outside.

Temari and Kankuro ran to the door frame and waved back.

They noticed Gaara didn't say anything. Not that it was different
But him not saying a good bye.

Flashback over.

I am gonna make a book about bnha various x reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
2K 161 10
Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves Sorano Hatsu is a little girl with a head full of messy thick black hair. When she was little it was just h...
137K 1.6K 43
Their is a boy named Naruto who being mistreated by everyone in the village including his own family. Ever since he was born, he was treated like an...
24.2K 774 57
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...