The Defectors

By Imcrazyyouknow

We come into the world where freedom isn't something we can have. We can't afford it unless we gone through t... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 9

56 12 2
By Imcrazyyouknow

Chapter 9

Cult

I suddenly woke up in shock of cold water splashed into my face, my whole body was surprised that I couldn't define the emotion I'm feeling and also when I shift my head, I felt a slight pain on my head and if my memory was right, the girl who's been trying to get to me terrified me and then someone knocked me off from my behind—that's all I could remember and then waking up at this moment. They tied my hands behind my back, even my feet were tied up and when I look at the person beside me, I saw Al, still unconscious.

I try to wake him up in a low tone of voice but he won't hear me.

I came in silence when I notice that the girl walked towards us with a bucket of cold water, I tried to stop her from doing that because that's is not really good to do but she didn't listen anyway and she threw the cold water into the unconscious self of Al.

When the cold water touches him, he instantly woke up in shock, shivers by getting it and looking at me with his wide eyes open, telling me what's happening and what are the people doing to us and I couldn't give him the answer just by staring at him.

"What happened, Dylan?" he asked, still confused of what's happening because of what he knows, he just sleep after they invited us into their space but didn't know what they're into and now, as we know that these people aren't the good ones we thought, we dead, dude. They're not making this process, so easy.

I just shook my head as a response to his answer. Really don't have the idea.

"See, you both are bloody awake now." She smirked and then throw away the bucket on the corner, she crossed her arms then she raised her brow, really trying to intimidate us on what she can do. "Do you feel good around here? 'Cause we do."

And then a guy walks to our direction, "can we already drop them? We need to go somewhere else."

We both look at each other when he said those words, I try to untangle myself from the tight rope that keeping us to move. They just laugh around when they see us struggling to escape this, there are over nine people around and I didn't bother to know them because some people are not worthy of knowing them and this people don't deserve it. There six girls and three guys, and what are they're doing to us anyway?

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

The girl comes closer, lowered herself down to have direct interaction with me. It didn't matter to me if she's holding this metal pipe, because you don't have to show you're weak unless they will dominate your emotion that will make you fall in your feet.

"What do you think what we're doing?" she said, and looked back to those people and shift it back to me, "we needed people like you if you just understand that thing, good."

"No, we don't," Al said, she goes to Al and couldn't resist the fact that she's trying to do something else on us but on what she's doing, it's not working though, she's wasting their time. "So if you fill us in, why don't you just share why do you want us," Al said in gritted teeth. That's it, Al, show them how what we can be.

She stood up and lined up with some of those people, they just surround us and we feel a little outnumbered by them but still, it doesn't show that we can give up by that easily. There's always an opening for everybody to give what they got.

"We, The Purger, comes in one goal, to reach the end as a group."

"Is this a cult?" Al whispered, but I just shrugged off to him.

"As to begin with the forming of the group, we should trust each other and by doing that. We need to unleash lives to purify ourselves and come clean with the intention of becoming as one of the members."

Shit, it is really a cult and they are fanatic of death and trust.

"Trust. Is one of the key to be one of us..." he continued.

"Are you recruiting us?" I asked, maybe, in some way they were just trying to know us and how can we be part of their group and to help them solidify their true motives, but I don't think that's what they're trying to point out.

They laughed, and as to that response, we're not lucky. Another girl with blonde frizzy hair, steps forward holding a narrow stiff metal, "do you think we need more people on our group?"

My forehead creased, "I think so?"

"Yeah... 'cause your group were lack of boys."

"We can handle our own selves." The blonde said, "and as you present yourself to us and give you a space of shelter. You will now give us a favor."

"Both of you owe that to us." A black man speaks up. "And you'll be thankful enough and you get to be one of those lucky people who wouldn't suffer along with the course of the process."

Al smirked, "how do you even guys know each other? Why would you come up to this kind of group to show that you can trusts each other? Because I think, in the Noble Land, the way you took an oath to each other is a crime on that land."

The blonde girl stepped up and point her armed metal weapon to Al, "you don't think, we don't know that? That's the only thing we'll do in the process and not on the Noble Land."

"And by the way, we knew each other before we step unto this land." The guy said. "And I think... we've said enough here."

"Yes!" the girl who talked to me earlier said, "just because the last two of us are the only remaining one who didn't take the cleansing, we'll do the sacrifice now." She said and reach for the hand of the guy who opened the door for us, they hold each other's hand while on their other hand, they got their weapon. A gun and wrench. And I think the wrench gives more pain when the gun only shoot once then you're gone dead.

"Who should come first?" the blonde asked both people in front of us.

They looked at each other and nodded somehow, "we'll do it together."

"Fuck," Al hissed. "Didn't know we'll end up sooner."

"We won't," I said, but that doesn't come up with assurance, I just don't know what to say when you were surrounded by these crazy people who believe in their own beliefs. "If they shoot... it's the end, Al."

He didn't respond and I saw looked at, gladly he's still alive.

"By the will of grace, we'll cleanse," they both said and the only thing I managed was too closed my eyes and openly waiting for their attack on us but on a sudden scream, I opened up my eyes and seeing the guy dead on the floor with a headshot. I look at Al to look if he's okay, or did he ever got shot but he wasn't.

They panic, immediately, they pointed all their weapons to us but we couldn't do anything to protect ourselves but just watching them solely making them an open window to attack us with all their strength. But on a latter, as they try to put us out, one by one, they got shot in the head and fall in the ground and bathe on their own blood.

"What's happening?" the brunette girl said, she's been panicking the whole time and couldn't even hold her weapon altogether. "Someone's targeting us!"

"Just duck, everyone!" the black guy said, "the shooter might be anywhere and we should be calm, and nicely to protect ourselves." They were down on four people, the brunette, the black guy, those two white girls who've been off the grid the whole time and seemingly won't last any longer.

"Hey... hey!" I called the brunette girl to get her attention, "let us out of this rope and let us help you." I said trying to reason this out.

The four of them looked at each other, hesitations really are at the top of their decision making.

"We'll all watch you die if you didn't let us out," Al said.

The other white girl comes at us but the black dude grabs her arms and stopped her to do something stupid, though letting us out wouldn't be such a stupid idea but it would be great somehow because if they didn't kidnap us, this wouldn't happen—or that's what I just thought.

"No, we can't do that, we don't know them!" the black dude reasoned to the white girl.

"Screw that, I will lose them!" the white girl comes closer to us and didn't let those people stop her again. She hurriedly loses all the rope on our hands and our feet and as to that matter, I immediately pulled out the gun from the hands of the dead guy—it is fully loaded though.

"Fuck! I knew it!" the black dude said, in all regrets.

"So, what now, you'll gonna kill us?" the brunette girl said.

"No..." I said, "I won't do that. What would you guys think I would do such horrible things like that? I'm not you!"

But then the shooting comes again, I immediately duck and cover to find where the strikes coming from and when I saw someone hiding from the other building and recognize the person, I couldn't believe that I will saw her again and this time, she's shooting at us.

"I know who it is," I said to Al.

He rose his brow, "who was it?"

"I don't know, you know that but I've met her before and I don't think she remembers me."

"Just shoot, somewhere Dylan and let her run off."

I shook my head, "she's a good alliance, Al, I know that..."

"But how?" he said and I couldn't give him an answer.

And we didn't even notice that on our left was going to attack us, I was aiming my gun but it's on its safety lock when I tried to pull the trigger and so nothing happened but what made them step is a mass shooting from that dreaded hair girl. The four of them slammed on the ground, and my chest isn't coming out from its normal beating. I took a deep breath to calm myself and relieve my energy.

"I don't think she's going to help us." I said, "she's trying to kill us."

Al sighed, "I have an idea though but I don't think this would work anytime."

"What is it?"

"We can trigger her tracker and we can run away as fast as we can." He said.

"Can you really do that?" I asked.

"Would you trust me?"

I just looked at him and didn't even know what to say but then I patted his shoulder, "do the best you can Al... and we'll get the hell out of here."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 251 13
Choromatsu is life and you are death. That's the short part of my description because I don't know exactly what I'm doing. But this is one with only...
929 5 40
It's like an alternative universe from my life. I hope you enjoy and this book has not been edited yet.
9 0 1
Fight for your life. Fight for your freedom.
296 5 34
Mature content 18+ years. "Is not worth living... I hate my life... I hate myself.... I want my problems to go away... I am a great person, why does...