Dance For You Exotic and Jacq...

By LadyK30

Exotic Chambers has a love for dance and is a dance instructor from Miami FL, She loses her passion for dance... More

Dance For You Exotic and Jacquees (Coming Soon)
Shattered
Kick Back
Kick Back Part 2
Unusual Situationships
Unusual Situationships Part 2
Dance Machine
Dance Machine Part 2
Let's Talk....
Let's Talk Part 2
Sunday Morning Sadness....Uninvited Guest
Sunday Dinner Diaster
Authors Note
Grand Opening
Grand Opening Part 2
Grand Opening Part 3
Love and Obessed Scheme
Who The Fuck Is That Nigga
Who The Fuck Is That Nigga Part 2
Girl Talk....What The Hell You Want
I'm Sorry.....What The Hell Just Happened
Dance 101...Meet and Greet...What Next
Turning You On....Pop-up Visitor
Shady Dealings
Phones And Evidence Don't Lie
Let Me Explain....Make It Up
Private Dancer
Author's Note
About Last Night
Sweet Revenge
Sweet Revenge Part 2
Promise Me...Emotional Tides
What's Really Going On
Author's Note
Angry Author
Ain't Shit Gon' Hold Me Down
Couples Moment....Surprise Bitch
Happy Author
You Gon' Learn Today......What the Fuck....
It Ain't Over....I want you..
Triflin' Ho's.....Really Ja...
I'm Sorry....Ex-Factor
Court Is In Session....I'm Coming Fa' What's Mines...
This Is Not A Game.....Cater To You
Hurricane Exotic
What The Hell Did You Do....
Break Down...
Break Down Part 2
Hidden Secrets
Why...No Longer A Secret
Opening Up....
Grindin'.....What The Fuck.....
What The Fuck Part 2....Finally Over....
Finally Over Part 2....
Lies...Pain...Deceit Of The Heart
Karma....Time To Go Back
Painful Conversation....
Authors Note
I Missed This....Let Me Have A Taste.....
These Bitches Ain't.....Oh You Thought.....
Ain't No Joke....
More Complications...
What Are We Gonna Do....
Enjoying Us....
Heart to Heart...
Reminiscing Before Goodbye....

Under Arrest

18.8K 744 128
By LadyK30

Exotic

Last night was amazing. Ja and I had a great time. Good food and conversation. Then on the way home I don't know what the hell was wrong with me. It must have been those two glasses of red wine. I know I shocked the hell out of Ja. In fact I shocked myself. I was doing shit like I had been having sex for years and had only started a few days ago. I guess Ja bringing the freak out in me. I was currently laid in bed with Ja. I had my head laid on his chest as he slept. I was so happy and I hope that happiness stays around for a while. When it comes to me and happiness it usually never last long. Its like me and happiness are enemies. My past relationship I really try not to think about because it was so devastating. Hell Andie and Sharee don't know about what happened and Lord knows I hope I never have to talk about that again.

I snuggled more into Ja and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. Ja wrapped his arms more firmly around me and I fell back into a deep sleep.

*********

Giselle

I laid here in this hospital bed in so much pain. I can't believe all this shit happened. If I had just stuck to the plan like my cousin asked I wouldn't be in here all fucked up, but no my dumb ass had to go and catch feelings for a nigga that is all in love with another bitch. I know my cousin is going to flip the fuck out but hell its life. Well my life anyway. Exotic ass almost killed me and if Ja hadn't come and got her off me I would have been dead.

I suffered two black eyes, broken ribs, broken nose, severe cuts and bruises. I also have a neck brace on because my neck was sprained and knocked out of place. In the midst of my thoughts Marcell walked in with a teddy bear, balloons and flowers. He was so sweet and I should give him a chance but he hurt me so bad long ago, but that is another story for another day.

"How are you feeling Gi-Gi?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"I have been a whole lot better." I said sarcastically.

"I'm so sorry this happened, but what I don't understand is why it happened. That is something that you never did tell me."

I looked at Marcell and I knew that if I told him what I did and why I did it, it would cause world war two in this bitch. I really didn't feel like hearing that shit right now. I already feel stupid enough as it is.

"Marcell I really don't want to get into that right now." I said while motioning for him to come closer.

"Aight Gi-Gi I'm gon' let the shit go for now, but I want answers eventually." He said while holding my hand.

I looked over his shoulder and I saw the doctor coming in, but what really caught my attention was the police officers behind him. I wonder what the hell is going on?

The doctor walked more into the room and the officers were close behind.

"Miss Carter these officers are here to talk to you about the incident that took place." The doctor said while looking at me seriously.

"Doctor I don't understand." I said looking confused.

"Miss Carter anytime someone is beaten as severely as you were, we have to bring the police in to question the victim." He said stepping back. The officers walked closer to me and looked at me with concerned eyes.

I looked at Marcell because he was waiting to see what was going to happen. While he was looking at me a thought came to mind and I was gon' make both Que and Exotic pay.

"Miss Carter we would like to ask you a few questions. I'm officer Jones and this is officer Smith."

I nodded as best as I could. The one that was officer Jones had a pad and a pen in his hands ready to take notes as the other looked on.

"Miss Carter can you tell us exactly what happened?" Officer Jones asked.

"Well officer Jones it all started when my ex decided that he didn' t like the fact that I wanted to end things." I paused to collect my thoughts.

"I had told him while he was at my house the day of the beating that I couldn't take his jealousy anymore. He is very jealous and protective over me and he always told me that if he couldn't have nobody else would either." I said as tears rolled down my battered cheeks. Damn I'm a good actress.

"Had he ever been abusive with you before that day?" Jones asked me?

"No, he would yell at me but never did he lay a hand on me until that day."

I looked over at Marcell and he was clenching his jaw and his hands had balled into fist. I knew what he was thinking and he was ready to go attack Que, but I wasn't gonna let him do that although he was going to pay for making me feel like I wasn't nothing when I know I was something.

Exotic may have beat my ass, but I was gonna get the last laugh and she was gonna shed many tears. If I couldn't have Que she couldn't either and I was gonna make sure of that.

"What is his name Miss Carter?" Smith asked.

"Rodriguez Jacquees Broadnax."

"Thanks Miss Carter. That's all we need for now. We will be in touch." Jones said walking out with Smith in tow.

I smiled on the inside as I continued to let fake tears fall. I looked at Marcell and you could almost see steam coming out of his ears.

"Giselle why the hell didn't you tell me he did this to you?" He said with so much venom it made me nervous.

"Marcell he didn't Exotic did, but I'm just paying that bitch back for what she did to me."

********

Jacquees

I brought Exotic closer to me and I heard her soft snores as I did. This girl is something else. I know one thing she is a damn freak and I know I am to blame for that, but shit she my lil freak in the bedroom but my classy chick in the street. I rested my chin atop her head and placed my hand on her ass. I love holding her like this. I was just about to shut my eyes to go back to sleep because I was tired as hell from last night. Apparently someone had other ideas for me because someone was beating on my door like the fucking police.

I hated to shift and move from my comfortable spot but I needed to see who was beating on my damn door at 10 am. I moved and Exotic stirred.

"Where are you going baby?" She asked raising her head.

"Someone is knocking on my door. I will be right back." I said leaning over and kissing her forehead. I walked out the room and made my way down stairs in my light blue basketball shorts with no shirt. I swung the door open and two plice officers were at my door.

"What's the problem officer's?" I said leaning in the door frame.

"I'm officer Jones and this is officer Smith. Are you Rodriguez Broadnax?" Jones asked?

I looked back over my shoulders and Exotic was coming down the stairs in a pair of my shorts with a tank on.

"Ja what's going on?"

"I don't know."

I turned back around and finally gave them an answer.

"Yes I am. Why what do you need to know for?" I said angrily.

"You are under arrest for the assualt and battery of Giselle Carter." Jones said as he cuffed me and read me my miranda rights.

"I didn't touch that crazy bitch." I yelled struggling against them.

"WAIT!" Exotic yelled.

"Officers you have the wrong person. Giselle is lying I am the one who assaulted her. He's innocent." I said with a serious look. I wasn't afraid one bit. Hell if I had known she was gon' do all this shit I would have killed her ass for real. I know it's harsh but this bitch is crazy. I see that ass whoopin didn't teach her dumb ass nothing.

"I am Exotic Chambers and the day she was assaulted was the day I went to her house and assaulted her."

The officers looked confused for a minute, but they read me my miranda rights as they cuffed me.

"Exotic what the hell are you doing?"

"Ja I take full responsibility for what I done. I'm not about to let you take the wrap for something you didn't do. And besides you got your career to think about."

I was speechless. Exotic is real as hell and most importantly she is loyal.

"Baby I'm gon' get you out so don't worry. I got you." I said giving her my endearing smile. She smiled back allowing her deep dimples to show.

"Ja I know you got me. Call Andie and Sharee." I said as the officers walked me to the patrol car.

We looked at each other as she sat in the back of that car. I couldn't believe this shit was happening.

Damn what a way to start the day being under arrest......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 8 15
{This is not a fanfiction ^^;} [Also, ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️] Raven is a 15 year old girl with some family issues. Well, more like issues in general. Sh...
83.5K 4.1K 39
Claire Cross is living two completely different worlds in her life: one of a happy child. The other one of a bullied student. She's not like your nor...
1.2M 40.5K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
155K 4.1K 28
I pulled away breathless. He rested his forehead against mine. "What just happened?" "That's a good answer sweet cheeks" "Whatever it was I liked...