Dreams Become Reality

By guurrrll_whut

Chandler and Sadie thought it was just another trip to the mall. Little did they know that they would run int... More

Chapter 1: Where it all begins.
Chapter 2: Where the Plans Take Place
Chapter 3: The First Date
Chapter 4: I Don't Want This Night to End.
Chapter 5: The News
Chapter 6: California Bound
Chapter 7: Paradise
Chapter 8: The Pole
Chapter 9: Pure Relaxation
Chapter 11: Leaving
Chapter 12: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 13: Oh Joy
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: All I Want For Christmas is You
Chapter 16: It's All Fun and Games until Someone Gets Hurt.
Chapter 17: Ooo La La
Chapter 18: Can We Go Again?
Chapter 19: Finally, they're home!
Chapter 20: Bravo!
Chapter 21: I Wanna Soak Up The Sun
Chapter 22: Rose Petals
Chapter 23: America the Beautiful!
Chapter 24: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 25: Marks on the Skin
Chapter 26: Tongue Tied
Chapter 27: I Did Not See That Coming
Chapter 28: Sweaty Palms
Chapter 29: We Put the US in Trust.
Chapter 30: If You Walk Away, Everyday It Will Rain.
AUTHORS NOTE.

Chapter 10: Up in the Sky

475 12 2
By guurrrll_whut

*** Hey guys! Hope you guys liked Chapter 9? Did everyone enjoy the cliffhanger? Well, here is Chapter 10 for you! Thanks and enjoy! Also I tried uploading a photo but it wouldn't let me because of the link. So if you want to see the picture I'm talking about I will publish the link! Thanks guys! ***

https://twitter.com/james_sadie/status/228915424539074560/photo/1 <Here is the photo!(: Just copy and paste it up in the browser or the search bar, whatever you want to call it! Thanks again!!

Chapter 10

Up in the Sky

*** SADIE'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

"Hello?" I said to the boys.

"Hey!" all the boys screamed.

Chandler giggled and said "Did you guys get home safely?"

Liam said "Yes we did! And the lads and I have a question for both of you girls!"

"What's your question, Daddy Direction?" I said trying to hold back the excitement in my voice.

Louis then said "How would you two girls like to come and spend two months with us in England? The boys and I miss you two girls!"

"We really do!" said Zayn.

"And you girls have nothing to worry about! We are going to pay for everything!" Niall said with a really excited tone.

I looked at Chandler and quickly said "How about this, Chandler and I will talk about it and we'll get back with you lads tomorrow. Sound like a plan?"

Harry said "Fine with us. We miss you girls dearly. Love you!"

"We miss and love you guys too! Talk to you guys later!" Chandler and I both said as we hung up the phone. I walked over and sat down at the kitchen table and buried my face into my hands.

Chandler sat down and said "So, should we go?"

I sighed and said "Chandler, we honestly don't have enough money to go to England. And I don't want the boys to pay for our trip. Then I 'm sitting over here worrying 'What if we are going to distract the boys?' because I feel like we are distracting the boys."

Chandler took my hand and said "Listen, I feel the same way, but I saw how upset you were when the boys left, and I was also upset. I know that you miss those boys like crazy and I do too! How about this, let's just go and in two weeks if we like it in England we can stay, but if we don't like it then we can come home. Deal?"

I shook my head and said "I don't know about this Chandler."

She looked at me and said "Trust me on this one, just this one time."

I rubbed my eyes and said "Fine, I guess that we can go. Call the boys back and ask them about plane tickets and all that junk. I'm going to bed; I've had a long day. Goodnight."

*** CHANDLER'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

I picked up my cellphone and called Niall. He picked up in an instant. "Hey lovely!" he said.

I giggled and said "Hi babe, good news. Sadie and I talked it over and we would be honored to come spend two months with you guys in England. But here's the thing..."

"What's wrong?" Niall said with a concerning tone.

"Sadie feels like we are distracting you guys. So she and I talked and we said that we are going to go, and in two weeks if we like it in England, we will stay. But if we don't like it then we can come home." I heard Niall say something to the boys and then he said "Sounds like a plan. The next flight to England is Friday at two thirty in the afternoon. The flight is about eight and a half hours long. So you two are in for a treat. You'll arrive in London around nine thirty. We'll probably be there around ten." I got a pen and paper and started writing everything down.

 Then I sighed and said "Thank you boys, we really do appreciate it. We'll see you guys Friday. Love you guys! Miss you like crazy!" I hung up the phone and went to bed. If only Friday could come any faster.

*** SADIE'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

  The next thing Chandler and I knew, it was Friday! We were so excited to see the boys! Chandler and I were rushing around the house to get everything packed and ready. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. Once I got out I straightened my hair and decided not to wear any makeup. Then I walked into my closet and picked out a pair of skinny jeans and my Beatles shirt. I put on my TOMS and grabbed Harry's Jack Wills sweatshirt. I walked over to the dresser and put my beanie on. Then Chandler walked in, sighed and said "I have nothing to wear, can you please help me?!"

I shook my head and said "Yeah, take me to your closet." I followed her into her room and walked into her closet. I got her a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a green shirt with some sandals.

She looked at me and said "Why didn't I think of that?"

I shrugged and said "I don't know. But where are your bags, because I'll take them downstairs." She pointed over in the corner of the room where seven bags sat. I shook my head and said "What did you do? Pack your whole entire closet!?" She shook her head no, and I grabbed her bags and took them downstairs. When Chandler came downstairs it was one forty-five, it was a fifteen minute drive to the airport. We packed our bags up in the car and took one last look at the house.

I walked over to the driver side and Chandler said "Can I drive?"

I shot her a look "Uh, you know that this car is my baby, so no."

She sighed and said "Come on Sadie! Let me drive! And if I do a bad job then I won't ever drive you anywhere again."

I got in the car and said "We have to go. When we get back from London you can drive us home. How does that sound?"

She sighed and said "Fine, but hurry because I want to get to the airport."

*** CHANDLER'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

I could hardly sit still when we got to the airport. I checked my phone and it was two twenty-five, I nudged Sadie and said "Five more minutes!" She smiled and called Harry.

Then a lady came over the intercom "Flight to London, England boarding now!" Sadie and I jumped out of our seats, grabbed our bags and ran towards the entrance to board the plane. Once we got on the plane we took our seats.

I looked at Sadie and said "In eight and a half hours we get to see our amazing boyfriends! Are you excited or what?!"

She smiled and said "Of course! I can't wait to see all of them; I can't wait to go sightseeing!" Sadie and I were interrupted by the flight attendant saying over the intercom "Ladies and Gentlemen, buckle up we are on our way to London, England. Enjoy your flight."

Sadie and I both passed out on the plane. But we woke up to a gentleman shaking my shoulder saying "Miss, we are in London now, it's time to get off of the plane."

  I was so embarrassed and said "Oh, thank you!" He nodded at got off of the plane. I turned and woke Sadie up; she didn't want to get up. Finally when she woke up we got our bags and walked into the airport. Once we walked in there was paparazzi and fans everywhere. We thought "Maybe they know that the boys are coming to the airport." But girls kept coming up to us asking for autographs and pictures. We were more than happy to. We were standing there and we heard a big roar, we knew that the boys were here.

*** NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

 I shook Harry and said "Harry! We're here! Boys, we are finally here!"

Liam looked at me and said "Calm down Niall! We are all excited but at least we're acting like a wild ape!"

Louis bent over and starting slapping Harry in the face saying "Harry, we're here. Harry, you need to wake up!"

He finally awoke and said "Yay, we're here."

Liam scanned all of us and said "Do all of you lads have sunglasses?" Everyone nodded their head yes. Paul came and opened the door and we all pilled out. All I could hear was a massive roar from fans and blinding lights from paparazzi's cameras. Once we got through the crowd I started looking around for Chandler. Then I finally spotted my blond headed beauty. I ran towards her and picked her up in my arms.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said "I missed you so much, you have no idea."

I put her down and she had a tear rolling down her cheek and I kissed her forehead and said "Don't cry babe, you're here with me now." The boys came over and hugged her and I looked at how happy she was, and it made me even happier.

*** HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

After we passed all of the fans and paparazzi and heard a familiar voice shout "Harry!" I turned and saw Sadie running towards me. I opened my arms and she jumped into my arms.

 She wrapped her legs around me and ran her fingers through my hair and said "It's really you. You have no idea how much I've missed you!"

 She looked me in the eyes and I said "I missed you too babe." I kissed her and put her down. The boys came over and hugged her and asked her and Chandler how their flight was. Niall and I walked over to get their bags and I noticed that Niall had a big smile smeared across his face.

 I chuckled and said "I'm feeling the same way buddy." When we were leaving fans kept asking us to take pictures with our girlfriends. After that was all said and done, I took Sadie's hand and led her out to the car. We turned around once more and waved to the fans, they went wild.

*** LOUIS'S POINT OF VIEW. ***

Once we got in the car, Sadie sat by me. We were about halfway to our hotel when we looked over and Harry was passed out. I nudged her and said "Take a picture!" She giggled and did what she was told. After a couple of minutes she said "Check twitter." I did and saw a picture of Harry sleeping and Sadie said "Cutest thing ever, right?" I favorite it, and in a matter of minutes it had 50+ favorites and 50+ retweets. I looked over and saw Chandler and Niall passed out in each other's arms. Liam and Zayn were talking, and Sadie was texting her mom. I smiled and thought to myself "How did I get so lucky to know these amazing people?" The world may never know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
2.3M 17.4K 64
Sophie was living her dream, having the summer of her life in London. When she finally thought she had her whole life figured out she met Niall Horan...
7.4K 127 19
Kylie Clark. Niall Horan. Two strangers who very quickly fall for each other. Niall is really protective of Kylie, he hates the thought of another gu...