The Viper's Venom

By XxlexiortonxX

Brooke the newest WWE diva gets to meet all the superstars and finds interest Seth Rollins. Yet another diva... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1: First Day Jitters
Chapter 2: Greetings Brooklyn
Chapter 3: Impressions
Chapter 4: Love In The Club
Chapter 6: I think I've found it
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Ups and Downs
Chapter 9: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun pt.1
Chapter 10: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun pt.2
Chapter 11: Two More Lonely People
Chapter 12: Forgive Me
Chapter 13: Round and Round
Chapter 14: Welcome Back
Chapter 15: Truth or Dare
Chapter 16: About Last Night
Chapter 17: Title shot
Chapter 18: A Date With The Bestie
Chapter 19: Promises
Chapter 20: Babysitting
Chapter 21: Good Workout
Chapter 22: Mall Crawl
Chapter 23: A Day For The Books pt.1
Chapter: 24 A Day For The Books pt.2
Chapter 25:Telling Everyone
Chapter 26:Payback
Chapter 27:Meeting The Parents
Chapter 28:Winning The Title
Chapter 29:Drama Galore
Chapter 30:Spontaneous Ideas
Chapter 31:Was This A Mistake?
Chapter 32:I do or I dont
Chapter 33: Honeymoon
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:Back To Work
Chapter 37:Start of Something New
Chapter 36: Surprise Ending
Chapter 38

Chapter 5: The Morning After

1.7K 45 2
By XxlexiortonxX

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I turned around off the couch to see Randy making breakfast. "Morning, hope you like pancakes."

"I don't like them... I love them." I exclaimed.

He giggled and I walked over to him in the kitchen to grab myself some juice. I was standing next to him and he put his arm around me. I was just enjoying the moment. My phone began to ring. I ran over to the couch to answer it. "Morning pretty, hangover?" It was Seth.

"Nope only one drink last night, wish I could say the same for Madison."

"That's good me too, I mean the part about not being hungover."

I giggled and I could hear him laughing through the phone. "Just ask her out already." a voice said in the backround. I smiled. "Dean?" I asked.

"Yeah." said Seth."So Brooke, I was wondering if you and Maddy wanted to go to lunch? Maybe she could bring Nick."

"Sounds great I'll go ask her?"

I ran to our room and saw Madison laying in bed asleep. I kept repeating her name louder and louder every time. "What what," she finally woke up.

"Hey wanna go to lunch later with Seth and maybe Nick if you invite him."

"Yeah sure just go away."

"No problemo busey."

I laughed and walked back into the living room and continued my conversation.

"She said yes."

"Great so I'll text you the details and I'll pick you up around 12ish."

"Sounds great."

"OK see you later."

We both said bye to eachother and hung up. "Foods ready." said Randy from the kitchen.

"Yay."

"So who was that."

"Oh it was Seth we are going to lunch later."

"Why didn't he just come over her, he literally lives next door."

"Good point hahaha."

We continued eating these delicious pancakes. "I made enough for the three of us but I don't think Maddy will be joining us," he said.

"These are delicious Randy. Wow I wish I met you a long time ago."

He grinned. Oh there it was again. That Orton grin."Me too," he said. We finished eating in silence and just as I was about to get out of my seat Maddy walked out of the room and said," Oh I smell pancakes, where are mine."

"I got your back "I said grabbing a plate and a couple pancakes for her.

She sat at the table with Randy who was still finishing his food. "So Randy, did you have fun last night, looked like you were having fun on the dancefloor?" Maddy asked.

Randy looked at me remembering our fun on the dancefloor last night. "Yeah actually Maddy I had a lot of fun last night. It looks like you did too."

"Well I'm not having fun right now, my head is spinning."

"Do you usually drink like this?'' he asked.

"No she doesn't, only when she's likes someone."

She looked at me and said, "Oh don't you know me so well."

"Maybe a little too well." I replied.

I set her plate down and went into my room to go get dressed.

I did my morining routine, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, putting make up on trying to keep it minimal, and putting on jeans, black heels, and a red belly shirt. As I walked out I could feel Randy staring at me. I looked over to him and he looked away turning his attention back to the tv. I noticed Nick sitting on the farside of the couch with Maddy. I checked my phone and noticed that it was 11:34. I decided to join them and sit on the couch next to Randy. We just sat there ocacsionally looking at eachother. Then there was a knock at the door I walked over and noticed that it was Seth. "Hey ready?" he asked.

"oh yeah I'll grab Nick and Maddy," "Nick Maddy lets go." I ran over to the couch because I had left my phone near Randy. I reached down to grab it but he grabbed my arm and he said, "Have fun but not too much fun." I giggled. "Okay Randy." I said grabbing my phone. I walked back to the door and closed it.

Seth drove us in a black Camaro. It was a nice one too. We drove listening to the music on the stereo. We arrived at a small diner . We all got out of the car and entered waiting to be seated. The waitress brought us to the back in the corner.

"So what would you like to drink." asked our waitress.

"Ummm I'll take a lemonade." I said. Seth got a coke, Nick got a sprite, and Maddy got water. When she came back with our drinks we all ordered our food. After we had all ordered Seth turned to me an asked, "So Brooke what were you doing before WWE?"

"Ummm well I lived with Maddy in a small home in Chino Hills. I worked at Forever 21 down at the shoppes and Maddy worked at Windsor. Ummm I've always been a huge wwe fan, posters everywhere and staying up late to watch Raw and Smackdown. I have a puppy but I gave him to my neice when I found out I got the job. Oh I have two sisters too. Arianna and Bridgette. Then my parents are Mark and Val but they moved away to New York a couple years ago. Ummm I went to high school at CHHS, where I really fell in love with wrestling."

"Oh my I remember having to go to all her matches every wednesday and watch her win every single time." said Maddy. We all laughed and our food came. I dug right into my salad as did Seth. When we were done we headed back to the hotel. Seth had his arm around my shoulder. As we came up to the lobby entrance he opened the door for me. "Thanks."

"No problem beautiful." I blushed big time. Wow he is really a great guy. I pecked his cheek and he smiled. I turned around and Nick and Maddy were just staring into eachother's eyes. It was so cute. I turned back and walked into the elevator. I remembered what had happened in here last night with Randy and I felt guilty. I had feelings for both guys and I think they did for me but it would hurt to choose one and hurt the other. "Well I had a good time." Seth said. "Yeah me too." He smiled and the elevator doors opened and he walked my back to my room. He pecked my cheek as I opened the door to see Randy laying on the couch on his phone. "Hey Randy."

"hey how was it?"

"Great actually."

"Cool."

The door opened and Maddy walked in. "Hey Nick and I are gonna go swimming and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come?" I looked over at Randy and we both nodded. We both headed into our rooms to get dressed. I walked into my room with Maddy. "So I can see whats wrong so who are you going to chose?"

"I don't know I like them both very much."

"If I were you I'd stay with Randy I can see it in the way he looks at you. You should talk to him more get to know him like you did with Seth today. Maybe you'll see his true colors."

"You're right thanks for the swimming invite."

"No problem."

I put on my small all black bikini and Maddy put on a small blue one, identical to mine. I walked out and saw Randy on the couch wearing blue and black swim shorts. Wow he looked so hot. His perfect tan and abs.I noticed he was checking me out biting his lip.

Randy's POV

I was sitting on the couch and when her door opened I was in shock. She looked amazing. Her tan skin, big brown eyes, and her outfit. Wow it was driving me insane. After the incident in the elevator I haven't been able to get her out of my head. I think I'm falling for Brooklyn Walters. I think she might know it too. And I think Seth likes her too. If it comes down to the two of us I'm doing everything I can to keep her. "Ready?" she asked.

"Umm yeah, you look great by the way."

" Thanks you do too." I could see her staring at me.

I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked to the hotel's pool. She looked so great right now in that bikini I couldn't get my eyes off her. I could get used to this. As we arrived we saw Maddy and Nick sitting poolside probably waiting for us. "Hey finally." they said in unison. They both stood up and we all greeted eachother. I grabbed Brooke and said "So are you gonna jump in."

"yeah just give me a sec."

She walked over to the pool and dipped her foot in to test the water. I saw my chance and I jumped in pulling her with me. We both crashed into the water and as we surfaced she was holding me.

Brooke's POV

I couldn't believe it, he just tackled me into the pool. But he held me and I didn't care if the water was cold. We just looked into eachother's eyes. I leaned in to kiss him and our lips met. I felt sparks fly. We were still kissing when I heard the sound an IPhone camera makes when you take a picture. I backed out and turned to see Eva Marie with her phone. "Oh Seth is gonna love this." she sneered.

"What's your deal Eva."

"Everyone knows I like Seth and he will be mine, he's gonna love this picture of you guys."

She turned her phone around showing a picture of me and Randy kissing. I jumped out of the pool and grabbed her by her long red hair. She started hitting me back but I threw her against the wall and grabbed her phone. She kept trying to get it back but I threw it into the pool." Bitch" she yelled. "Takes one to know one." I replied. I could see Randy grinning. She lunged at me and started hitting my face. I was trying to get her off of me and I got on top of her and started hitting her back throwing lefts and rights. Two arms pulled me off and I turned around and saw Randy pulling me up. Just then Seth came out and his mouth was wide open and he helped Eva up. She had a cut on her lip but I didn't care she deserved it.

"What happended?" yelled Seth.

"I caught her making out with Randy, so I told her how I didn't want her to hurt you. Then she got on top of me and started punching me." Eva said.

"Is this true."

I opened my mouth and started to speak to tell him the truth but she interupted me by saying " Yeah look at the cut on my lip, she's crazy."

"No, this Bitch was sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. Eva is in love with you Seth but who knows how you feel about her. She's blackmailing Brooke to get to you." Maddy said.

"Look she even threw my phone into the pool" said Eva pointing to her phone that had sunken in the water.

"Really?" Seth said looking at me. I turned around at Randy and he stared at me.

"You know what Seth go ahead believe her. She's a slut and everyone knows it.Go ahead walk away with that beast. But just realize your walking away from this." I said standing up in my bikini. Eva Marie tried to pull him but he just stared at me. "Come on Seth she's crazy and I need help with my lip.''

"I really thought you were different Brooke but you're just like the rest of the divas. A pretty face with a cold heart." I could tell he didn't mean it but it all just hurt the same. As they left I turned to Randy and hugged him trying to find comfort in the moment.

Randy's POV

She turned around and hugged me. Wow I can't believe Seth just did that to her. But I guess that leaves me in first place. "I would never do that to you." I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me and walked out of the pool and sat on one of the lounge chairs. I sat down next to her. I could see the pain in her eyes." Ready to go?" Maddy asked us. She nodded and I followed. We headed back up to our room and just sat on the couch it was about 6 o'clock. "Hey wanna watch some tv." I asked her. "Yeah."she said coming over and sitting down next to me. I turned the Tv on and put on Ridiculousness. Hopefully it will brighten up her mood. After about 10 minutes I saw her start to loosen up. This guy just fell off a building and I saw her grin. "There you go, there's that smile."

"Thanks Randy. I mean for sticking with me after you know."

"hey I'm here if you need me."

"Thanks Randy."

"No problem, hey are you hungry."

"A little."

I sat up and looked through the fridge. Nada. I picked up my phone and ordered some pizza. It was just me and Brooke right now because Maddy and Nick decided to go out. I ordered a pizza and a salad. I sat back down and she put her head on my chest. I patted her head and gave her a peck on her forehead. After a few minutes she fell asleep still laying on me. I would have to wake her up when the pizza arrived. I stroked her hair as I continued to watch the rerun on the Tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 58 18
Continue following Shyla, but without Seth? Will a new love come into the picture or will someone from her past get in the way?
76.3K 2.3K 47
Caitie Rose finally made it to the WWE. everything is going exactly as planned until she meets a Mr. Dean Ambrose. Then her whole world gets turned u...
86.6K 2.7K 53
When Alisa was 14 she ran away from her abusive parents. Fast forward 2 years later and she is homeless in a small town, but she still has the dream...
4.9K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...