Andy Biersack's my Dad (BVB F...

Oleh musicaltimid03

Kiera was adopted by the Cullens after 7 years of hell in an orphanage after she was abused as a child and he... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1. Adoption
Chapter 2. ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK
Chapter 3. School
Authors Note
Chapter 4. New Borns
Chapter 5. New Life, New Me
Authors Note
Chapter 6. Blood Lust
Authors Note
Chapter 7. Training + Surprises
Chapter 8. A Life Ruining Decision
Chapter 9. Back to Square One

Changes

19 0 0
Oleh musicaltimid03

So, although I am still no further to figuring out where i want to go with this book next, I have gone back and made some changes to the already existing chapters. 

I am hoping to sit down and do some thinking about the upcoming chapters soon and within the next few weeks have some new content for you all to read.

Apologies for the long break but exams had to be a priority and now i'm on summer I've got loads of free time :)

Oh, also, the Cullens will still be in the story now. I've had time to think and have some ideas off what i can write so ye. Its still a Twilight FanFic and also BVB.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

356K 8.1K 31
Allison was adopted by the Cullens when she was just a baby and has grown up in the vampire world. Unfortunately, with recent events that cause her...
7.6K 251 23
Emberly is tormented by demons from her past. After a suicide attempt lands her in the psych ward, she struggles to find herself again. Things start...
45.9K 1.7K 43
Love, hate, smiling, crying, happiness, pain. Life is a huge mixture of all these things. Shadow was a normal 13 year old girl, living her everyday l...
473K 13.6K 28
16 year old Blade Emerson is bullied, and abused but when her dad dies she has to go to the orphanage.. What happens when she gets adopted by PTV and...