.Rise And Fall.

By takenbyshawnbut_

Highest ranking: #1 in Rise. #1 in Fall. #1 in... More

.Rise And Fall.
.Rise and Fall. (1)
.Rise and Fall. (2)
.Rise and Fall. (3)
.Rise and Fall. (4)
.Rise and Fall. (5)
.Rise and Fall. (6)
.Rise and Fall. (7)
.Rise and Fall. (8)
.Rise and Fall. (9)
.Rise and Fall. (10)
.Rise and Fall. (11)
.Rise and Fall. (12)
.Rise and Fall. (13)
.Rise and Fall. (14)
.Rise and Fall. (15)
.Rise and Fall. (16)
.Rise and Fall. (17)
.Author's Note And Cast.
.Rise and Fall. (18)
.Rise and Fall. (19)
.Rise and Fall. (20)
.Rise and Fall. (21)
.Rise and Fall. (22)
.Rise and Fall. (23)
.Rise and fall. (24)
.Rise and Fall. (25)
.Rise and Fall. (26)
.Rise and Fall. (27)
.Rise and Fall. (28)
.Rise and Fall. (29)
.Rise and Fall. (30)
.Rise and Fall. (31)
.Rise and Fall. (32)
.Rise and Fall. (33)
.Rise and Fall. (34)
.Rise and Fall. (35)
.Rise and Fall. (36)
.Rise and Fall. (37)
.Rise and Fall. (38)
.Rise and Fall. (39)
.Rise and Fall. (40)
.Rise and Fall. (41)
.Rise and Fall. (42)
.Rise and Fall. (43)
.Rise and Fall. (44)
.Rise and Fall. (45)
.Rise and Fall. (46)
.Rise and Fall. (47)
.Rise and Fall. (48)
.Rise and Fall. (49)
.Rise and Fall. (51)
.Rise and Fall. (52)
.Rise and Fall. (53)
.Rise and Fall. (54)
.Rise and Fall. (55)
.Rise and Fall. (56)
.Rise and Fall. (57)
.Rise and Fall. (58)
.Rise and Fall. (59)
.Rise and Fall. (60)
.Rise and Fall. (61)
.Rise and Fall. (62)
.Rise and Fall. (63)
.Rise and Fall. (64)
.Rise and Fall. (65)
.Rise and Fall. (66)
.Rise and Fall. (67)
.Rise and Fall. (68)
.Rise and Fall. (69)
.Rise and Fall. (70)
.Rise and Fall. (71)
.Rise and Fall. (72)
.Rise and Fall. (73)
.Rise and Fall. (74)
.Rise and Fall. (75)
.Rise and Fall. (76)
.Rise and Fall. (77)
.Rise and Fall. (78)
.Rise and Fall. (79)
.Rise and Fall. (80)
.Bonus Chapter.
.Bonus Chapter.
.Epilogue.

.Rise and Fall. (50)

19.2K 736 155
By takenbyshawnbut_

|Chapter: 50|

"What is it then? I've noticed you're acting different. You're kind of avoiding me. D-did I do something wrong?", I tried again. I was so done with him ignoring me. I knew something was off about him and he wasn't telling me.

"I told you already its nothing. Will you stop bothering me?", he was clearly annoyed but I didn't do anything to make him and he never behaved like this towards me ever.

"Sal you're acting weird." Then I don't know how that thought even came to my mind but it just did. "Is it Nick? Did he say anything to you?" If its really him then god help me, I will kill him for threatening my bestfriend.

"Yeah you hit the jackpot. Its him."

"What did he do?", I asked afraid to know what exactly but I had too.

"Because he kicked out the girl I was finally starting to like." He brushed his brown hair back.

"Who?"

"Sasha Peters, of course."

I won't lie but that actually hurt me. Sasha was openly insluting me and his twin sister during the bonfire. Did he not see that?

"You... you like her?" He simply nodded.

"But she clearly don't like me and Sarah", I muttered without thinking. I immediately regretted when I saw his face change into a frown.

"What does it has to do with me liking her? I don't like you guys boyfriends too. Did that stop you from dating them? So stop being a hypocrite", he snapped making me flinch with fear. He was so rude with me for the first time. I've never seen him this way. And being the crybaby that I am, my eyes started to flood up.

"But you deserve..."

"...someone better. Oh please Ser don't give me that crap." He rolled his eyes. I didn't 't know this person standing infront of me anymore.

I quickly rubbed my cheeks dry before taking a shaky breath and walking away.

I went upstairs to our room. Pulling out a hoodie over my head, I got ready to join the others outside. The boys were getting the grill ready.

From my peripheral vision I saw a blonde sitting all alone on the edge of a wood. I felt guilty for the way I thought of her before. She was always there for Nick. Even now she sticks around after everything. Now, I know why Nick was so protective of her, why she meant so special to him. She was special.

I didn't notice I was already walking to where she was sitting with her back facing me. Maybe its a bad idea. What if she thinks I'm trying to sympathise her?

Walk away, walk away my mind kept chanting. But since I is a dumb...

"Can I-I sit h-here?"

She looked up with her puffy and red eyes like she has been crying.

"Its a free country... but you can't", she tried to sound harsh, but her cracking voice was surely failed her from doing so.

Anyway I sat my ass down. She was scary, but since I know she actually is a softie inside and the same girl who stood up for Nick, I was at my ease.

"Isn't it crystal clear that I don't like you?"

I nodded.

"Then why are you here? Oh wait let me guess. You're not satisfied with making Nick kick my bestfriends out. So you're here to argue with me and then he will kick me out for breaking his little princess heart. But guess what? He wouldn't dare." She crossed her arms over her designer coat.

"I am here to just say thank you."

She lifted her perfect eyebrows on fleek brows questioningly.

"For the t-tampons that day", I reminded her.

And for everything you did for Nick. What? Helping him kill his brother, my overthinking mind rang an alert. I pushed it away in the back of my mind. I need to think it positively. It was an accident and yes, that's what it was.

"I did that only because Nick said so. I'd rather see you bleed your pants down than help you." She suddenly grabbed my wrist and digged her nails into my skin. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying out in pain. Yet, again my eyes started to well up.

"P-Please ...you're h-hurting me." I tried to pull out from her grip. But it only tighten and I felt my flesh tear.

"What about the way you're hurting me? Its worse Serena", she gritted her teeth.

"What are you..."

"Stay away from Nick", she whisper yelled before letting go of my hand and stomped away. Leaving me with a bleeding wrist and only one thought. Its not as hard as a rocket science to understand that she loves him. Not just any love but very much till the point of turning a psycho. She freaking made my wrist bleed with her nails and it hurts like hell.

"Rena?"

I blinked back my tears, pulled my sleeve to hide my wrist and then turned to look at him. I smiled.

"What are you doing here?", he asked coming closer to me.

"Just seeing around", I shrugged. He cupped my face with his big, warm hands.

"Your cheeks are cold. Lets get you near the fire." He dropped his hands and held my now, bruised wrist making me gasp in pain.

"What happened?" He immediately went to his concerned mood and I started to panic. No way in hell, I'm telling him what happened.

"I..I think I.. I stepped on something", I lied. He didn't seemed satisfied.

"Let me see." He got down on his knees to check. Ugh! Fudge him and his observing skills.

"Must be a stone. I feel cold lets go." I pulled him up. He was still watching me with his scrutinising gaze. And I had a hard time keeping my face straight.

At last he gave up, I sighed internally. Again he held my wrist and this time even tighter and I, somehow gulped down the cries.

"Jason you're so fucked up. My crotch is fucking itchy", Alex yelled on top of his lungs. Wait what?

"He didn't leave with his girlfriend?", I asked surprised.

"Ex girlfriend", Nick corrected me. I was so happy. I don't know why. But finally Alex is free and he actually looks happy.

I couldn't contain my happiness. "Alex." I ran to him and jumped. He quickly engulfed me in his arms. Jason stopped laughing at whatever he was. I was shocked too. What the hell was I thinking?

"Serena you are so cute and soft", he sang as he held me tightly. I laughed.

"Thats because I wear so many sweaters." I pulled away. His hands still rested on my waist. "I'm so happy. Now we can really become friends", I announced happily.

"Of course with the Demon gone." We both burst out laughing. Suddenly, I was yanked out of his hold by a very pissed Nick. "Just beacuse now you're single doesn't give you the right to hold my girl like that."

"Ian, please get me some peanut butter for all that jelly", Jason said. Ian nodded smirking.

"I'll have some too", Alex joined Jason. They are bestfriends again.

Nick tucked me under his arm. "Don't ever ran away from me like that", he warned before walking me to the table. Sarah was already stuffing her mouth with grilled chicken and Zac just casually sitting next to her, watching her eat.

I took one from her plate and started eating. "Hey don't steal my food dummy."

I was about to say something but my ringing phone interrupted. My face had a big grin when I noticed the name.

Mary.

"Doritos or cheetos?", was the first thing she asked. I pulled myself away from Nick's hold making him frown and sat down next to Sarah.

"Cheetos", I answered but not having the slightest idea of what she was upto.

"I win", Kevin's extra excited voice shrill through the phone. I had to take the phone away from my ear. Nick took his chance, my phone was snatched out of my hand, he put in the loudspeaker and placed on the table. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Urghhhh! You are so annoying", Mary cried out.

"What did I do?!", I asked surprised.

"Since you said cheetos, she get to clean the dishes and make pizza bagels for me. Plus, we watch my favourite series the 100", Kevin explained.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Mary. But yeah Bellarke is endgame."

"Serena you are my soulmate", Kevin faked an emotional voice. I can totally imagine him rubbing his fake tears away.

"You sound like a girl", Mary commented and I can imagine her rolling her eyes. "Just imagine a black '67 Chevy Impala named baby, with Dean sitting on the driver's seat and Sam in the shotgun singing 'Night moves'. How can you say no to that?"

"What kind of fool keeps his car's name baby?", Kevin scoffed.

"You don't insult my baby and my baby's baby", Sarah and Mary said in unison. I was surprised at how same they were. Team supernatural, I guess. "And then Sam goes like, 'On the backseat of my brother's 67 Chevy'", Sarah finished singing the last part.

"Who is the second Mary out there?", Kevin asked.

"Hey, I'm Sarah. Serena's bestfriend", she introduced herself through the phone.

"You sound hot Sarah", Kevin tried to flirt.

"And I'm Zac. Sarah's boyfriend", Zac gritted out.

"And you sound dangerous. Oof boy."

I started laughing at his silliness. "Whatever, I really miss you guys. Can't wait to head back and binge watch never ending series with you two."

The week when Nick and I didn't talk. All I did was spent time with them and that's how we become close and inseparable.

"Yeah I miss snuggling into the covers with two hot girls by my side", he joked.

"Can I join you guys? Sounds like fun", Sarah asked sheepishly.

"Of course. Now that makes three hot girls. I feel like the luckiest guy and I'm gonna cry. Mary please give me your shoulder."

"You're such a dramass. K bye to the most annoying person and thanks for letting his loser ass win", Mary said and hung up. Whoa. She sounds really mad at me. I know her favourite is Doritos but I like Cheetos more and how am I suppose to know about their game.

"When are introducing me to them?", Sarah asked excitedly.

"As soon as we reach home. You're gonna love them. They are so adorable and... funny", I said smiling.

"Mary and I can be team supernatural while you and..."

"...Kevin", I said since she didn't know his name.

"You and Kevin can be team the 100." She playfull bumped my shoulder. I nodded.

"For how long do you know this Kevin guy?", Nick asked. He wasn't talking the whole time. He was dangerously silent and his face looks even more scary. Like he was holding back from losing his shits.

"I told you I met him at the club that so..", I whispered.

"And you snuggled into the covers with him?", he accused me.

"No. We just watch series together and he was only joking", I dismissed the matter with my hand.

"You're no more watching series with them", he deadpanned.

"Why?" I can't believe he will do that to me. I like to spent time with them.

"Because I'm gonna watch with you. I don't know what even belark or whatever means, have no idea about supernatural or even the 100. But we are going to be in the same team and we are watching together from now on", he declared with his final no bullshit tone and started eating his chicken.

A big smile came on my face and I nodded. Then he again turn to look at me seriously and said...

"But first I'm finding out who 'A' is."

**********
Vote.Comment.Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.6K 39
Iris Donnelly, at the golden age of seventeen, hasn't opened her heart up to anybody. Her philosophy is to get through her last year of high school w...
1.5M 36.9K 53
Before you read, here are some warnings! My grammars suck and this book makes no sense. It is so unorganized and so cringy. Totally not worth reading...
503K 14.3K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
116K 2.8K 29
"Ryan let me out! I hiss and move out the way, while trying to still be quiet. Him and I both know well what would happen in someone caught us in he...