try harder ( jenzie story )

By JorjaAnneCurtis

⬛COMPLETED⬛ when a new girl shows up in town she stirs the whole school with her beauty and intelligence but... More

chapter 1:Mackenzies pov
chapter 2: johnnys pov
chapter 3: johnnys pov
chapter 4: Mackenzie pov
chapter 5: Mackenzie pov
chapter 7: Mackenzie pov
chapter 8: Laurens pov
chapter 9: Johnnys pov
chapter 10: Mackenzie pov
chapter 11: Johnny pov
chapter 12: Laurens pov
chapter 13: Mackenzie pov
chapter 14: johnnys pov
chapter 15: Mackenzie pov
chapter 16: Johnnys pov
chapter 17: Laurens pov
chapter 18: johnnys pov
rankings for this story:
chapter 19: Mackenzie pov
chapter 20: johnnys pov
chapter 21: johnnys pov
chapter 22: johnnys pov
chapter 23: Mackenzie pov
chspter 24: johnnys pov
chapter 25: Mackenzie pov
chapter 26: Mackenzie pov
a/n

chapter 6: johnnys pov

3.5K 66 0
By JorjaAnneCurtis

What does she mean when she said she "trusted him and it was the biggest mistake of my life"? Who was the him? Her words puzzled me and made my head ache for the rest of the day. I need to talk to her. I haven't even talked to any girl since our conversation at lunch and that was weird in itself.
"Hey, Laur, invite Mackenzie over. I need to talk to her," I said to Lauren as I passed her in the hall.
"Fine! But don't you dare make her feel uncomfortable," she replied rolling her eyes.
I just shrugged. I can't promise anything and I won't promise anything. After that I drove the short distance home, planning what I would say in my head.

LAURENS POV

"Hey kenz, want to come to my house, I could help you with that math homework?" I asked her not planning a reply.
"Sure, I'll just text my mom," she finally said whipping her phone out and typing at a hundred miles an hour.
"She said it's fine so, to your house I guess," she said with a shrug.

***

"Lauren, do you have any brothers or sisters?" Mackenzie suddenly asked.
We walked most of the way in silence up until this question.
"I have and older brother and 2 older sisters," I replied, not looking her in the eye. I knew if I told her johnny was my brother she wouldn't have come.
"Okay," she smiled.
We walked up my path and through the front door.
"Let's go get snacks then do homework," I said gesturing for her to follow me.
We walked through the door and guess who was waiting there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.7K 56
" any obsession is dangerous "
104K 3.5K 32
In which a boy teaches his girlfriend that she's beautiful. #23 in Johnny Orlando
951 74 28
A girl how lives in a small town leaves to full fill her dreams, but while she is full filling the dream little dose she know she will meet the boy o...
27.6K 950 33
Johnny, an escaped criminal takes shelter in a innocent, kind girls home but she doesn't know his true identity and he doesn't know that her dad is t...