Lucifer's obsession

By _malalala_

His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his... More

Made a deal with the devil
The devil
A kiss to remeber
Bitter sweet treats
Trouble in paradise?
Red?
Date with Lucifer
My cakes over y'all fakes!
Devils form
Impuis!
Hell no
Little theives
Pure one of the phrophecy
Adonai
Lilith and Astaroth
Found you
A fallen angel
Just a nightmare
?You're mine?
New change
We need to talk
Deja Vu
Catching up with an old friend
A sad death
Good times
Jabra'il
Not all demons belong in heaven...
Sugar...
Two gorgeous angels
Soda pop
The three demons
I love you too Sugar
Notes
Its a date!
?Queen?
A shadow lurks
Rotten egg
Day at the beach
Sprinkle of lies
Milady
Choosen
A queen suffers
Changes
Demons token
Spell book
Goodbye my love
You killed me...
Its too late
The 70ft giant
We'll save him
Authors explanation
The end
A new beginning
Aunthors Q/A-ss

Demons tears

12.3K 429 37
By _malalala_

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE!!!!🚨🚨(no not all of this is the authors note there's still a story)

   I'm going to take a small break from the book for a little bit. I'm not discontinuing it just getting the rest of the chapters set up. The book might be comming to an end shortly depending on which ending I want to go with. I might not publish for a week or two I'm sorry;(((

   If you have any questions or concerns about this you can gladly message me on wattpad dont go to the comments of this chapter and ask the question bc I won't respond.

   I gave you this last chapter early since I won't be publishing in a while. I hope you enjoy and I'll see ya next time

~Malalala💔😭

   "Don't you fucking lie to me." He says in a low tone and I gasp as he cursed at me for something I don't even know that he did.

"What are you talking about Mikey?" I whisper as a tear slips past my eye and rolls down my face to my chin.

"Why did you send Afriel to hell?" He says and I gasp while covering my mouth. I take my mask off and hold it in my hands. his normally light colored eyes seem to grow darker by the second nothing like I've ever seen.

"I didn't send her to hell sh-" I was cut off again. He looks at me furiously as he yells.

"I told you not to lie! I was a friend of Afriel and she told me you sent her and her boyfriend to hell because you were jealous." He says and I shake my head. I furrow my brows and let the tear fall down.

"She was going to let him rape me!" I say and Mikey looks at me unfazed as he rolls his eyes and scoffs. My body shaking ever so slightly but I feel it down to my core.

"Yeah right. No angel would risk their safety for some girl on earth." He says and I bite my lip and cry.

"If you don't believe me I'll show you." I say and he folds his arms.

"Fine go and show me the fucking proof then." He says and I tap my gem.

"Gem show me the night before two angels fell from heaven." I say and the gem glows strongly as a large projector shows from my head. It starts at where I come back from hell and I bite my lip as it plays. I cry looking at the moments where I realize that Nik was Adonai and Mikey still looks angry his eyes completely black and I shudder. Thinking it's just meaning furry I look back at the horrid projector. Suddenly Afriel appears and she says her lines and his eyes open wide. He looks back at me and goes to speak my name but I stop him.

   "Just keep watching." I say and my voice cracks. He looks back down and then moves his gaze to the video. Tears leave my eyes as I see Adonai try to rape me. I scream loudly in the video as he tries his hardest. I stop the projector shaking in sadness, regret, furry. Mikey looks at me saying nothing and goes to grab my shoulder but I stop him looking down as tears fall.

   "Don't touch me." I say and he slouches his shoulder and speaks.

   "Im so sorry... I trusted Afriel because... because I've known her as the perfect angel." He says and bites his lip as he stops talking. I look up at him and ball my fist up. I mutter something and he looks at me confused.

   "What did you say?" He says while I reach in my pouch and grab something. I chuck it at him and he catches it and reads it. He looks up at me surprised and I go to speak.

   "I bought it when we went into that tiny shop so you would remember the time we spent. They're not real don't worry. Only someone like you could make a demon cry." I say and he looks down gripping the bottle. He looks back up to say something and I turn around wiping my face.

   "I have to go Mikey. Have fun at the party and good luck at whatever." I say and walk away. I tie my mask on before looking at Mikey who's looking at me with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. I turn to the door and walk in to see the party still going on as people lightly talk and kids run around with each other. I look out a window and the clock stands not too far from the castle as I read it's time.

   "It's already 11:53!" I say and look at it baffled. We were here for hours! It only felt like a couple of minutes. I walk over to the window as a demon with a tray of drinks walks by. I see he's in shackles and is deeply skinny so I assume he's a slave. I take a drink off the tray and sip it as a hand is placed on my shoulder. I swallow my drink and look over to see a tall dark figure tower over me. I smile as the man smiles looks back at me warmly.

   "How's death been John?" I say and he softly chuckles.

   "It's amazing. I came to ask you if I could have this dance." He says and I nod. I set my drink on a small empty table and take johns hand as he leads me to the center of the room. I look over to see Amon and a man dancing as she laughs and the other side of me was Afriel dancing with a man as she smiles as well. I look up at John who's looking down at me with kind eyes as the music starts.

   "So where's Sugar?" I say and he smiles warmly as he tilts his head behind me. I turn my head and see Sugar who's talking to Lucifer as he stares at me and John.

   "She wanted to talk to Lucifer about something. She found out I will have a job as someone who works with iron. Like making swords or armor." He says and I look back at John.

   "Are you happy?" I say and he spins me once reeling me back to his chest.

   "I couldn't be happier. I can't thank you enough for bringing my Sugar back. I feel alive when I'm around her even though I've been dead for years." He says and we both chuckle at his comment.

   "So how's death for you?" He says and I breath a laugh.

   "I'm not dead John. I'll let Sugar explain it to you. It gets kind of confusing if I do." I say and he nods. "But life is good. Me and Mikey went back to earth today and we hung out." I say and he sighs.

   "Why didn't you invite me!" He says sarcastically as we laugh.

   "You would leave Sugar by herself to hang with us when you just got her back?" I say dramatically and he thinks for a second by rolling his eyes up.

   "Good point. I'm glad you're okay." He says and suddenly the twelve o'clock bell chimes as it rings twelve times and everyone stops to see Lucifer still in his mask. He stands on the second floor of the ball between the two grand staircases as he takes off his mask. I suddenly hear a gasp by two of the girls Amon and Afriel as they push their dates away and say the lines.

   "Your not Lucifer you prick!" Amon says and pushed him away. I look over to see Afriel with the same expression.

   "Your not the king of Hell, liar!" She says and walks away and towards me. She doesn't notice me until she's a couple feet away and folds her arms.

   "Hmph!" She says and sticks her nose up. I look over to see Amon who is walking towards me and pushed me over almost hitting Afriel as she stands right where I was.

   "I don't know why you're hear. I told you you're a pathetic nothing. I am the demon of judgment I should know." She says and folds her arms as she looks down upon me with purple eyes. I hear a chuckle from Afriel and we both turn to her.

   "I mean you not wrong. I don't think she's even worth the king of hell's time. He wouldn't even take a second glance at her." She says and they both smile as they look down upon us. Suddenly Lucifer clears his throat and everyone's attention is brought to us.

   "I've gathered you all here tonight for I have a special occasion." He says and they all stay silent as we all look at him. A devilish smirk comes across his face as he continues.

   "I have found a queen to stand by my side in hell and to rise my empire with me!" He says and everyone starts to murmur with each other and the girls look at each other with an excited and happy glint in their eyes. Everyone looks around to see if they can see her and Lucifer suddenly extends his long black wings elegantly and sharply as he continues. He holds up a crown and I gasp. It's the crown from the night it fell out of the cauldron. So I was destined to be the queen after all?

   "It's so beautiful." Amon says and doesn't take her eyes off of it. She fixes a few strands of her braid and smiles.

   "Gentlemen would you care to please move out of the way and let the ladies in the middle of the ball room?" He says and the men scurry to the corners of the room as even young children stay in the circle. Suddenly I feel a tug on my dress and I look down with a small Simla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 12.6K 38
Betrayal follows her, the Angels are against her, and the Devil is on her tail. As Lucifer's Daughter Abbegael must hide her identity from both Heave...
7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
27.1K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
262K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...