Just, How? {Lee Suji & Ji Han...

By storhea

Suji is a hardworking girl. She'd give up anything just for her family. She doesn't have much freedom to spar... More

Preface
CH 1: Same old, same old.
CH 2: Blurry
CH 3: It Was You
CH 4: Memories
CH 5: Protected
CH 6: A New Worker?
CH 7: Listening
CH 8: Why?
CH 9: Jealous
CH 10: Childhood Crush
CH 11: Find Out
CH 12: Guardian Angel
CH 13: Promise
CH 14: As Soon As Possible
CH 15: Interviews
CH 17: Gone
CH 18: Shadow
CH 19: Hope
CH 20: Just, How?
EPILOGUE
thank you so very much!

CH 16: We're Here

94 6 0
By storhea

The so-called Seungmin tilted his head at Hansol.

"Not Seungmin? Your joking.. right?"

Suji didn't believe it. How can he not be Seungmin. She saw with her own eyes. It has to be Seungmin.

"I'm not joking."

Suji tried to process all the things she's been hearing.

"Then, who are you?" She looked at Seungmin, pretty terrified.

All he did was smile and leave.

Seungmin's figure started to change, and then changed back to Seungmin. Only Hansol could see since he was also a spirit. He saw a tattoo saying "HOLD" in his wrist.

"Hey, you come back here!-" Suji yelled and tried to run after him but Hansol stopped her by grabbing on her shirt.

"Don't call for him. What if he's dangerous?"

"I know but what if he knows about you? We can't just let him go." She argued back.

"It'll put both are life at risk." He said anger forming in his voice.

She took that as a sign to calm down and stop.

He does know better than her anyways.

Suji nodded slowly.

They were now heading to Suji's house in silence.

"The only reason.." Hansol finally said something. "I'm still a spirit is because... people are forgetting about me." He said quietly.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking at Hansol whom was looking down.

"It's been years since this happened to me, I'm not like your brother who is an angel, I'm just a good spirit. Like I said."

"By people, what do you mean?"

"Even if I were dead or something, the people who I love, are forgetting about me. You need 10+ people to remember about you in order to live as a spirit or an angel.." He paused. "I was once an angel but as years went passed by, I've been fading. Becoming more of a spirit than an angel. I'm guessing you and Hwanhee are the only humans who remember me. Not sure about other people."

"What if it's your dad, your mom?"

"Not sure if I even have a dad or a mom, or any siblings. All I remember is... nothing."

Suji widened her eyes and looked up. "We're here." She took a deep breath and opened the front door to her house.

They searched the house until they found her mom in the kitchen doing some paperwork.

"Mom."

Suji's mom looked up.

"Ahh Suji, Hansol." She smiled.

Suji looked at Hansol and whispered "My mom definitely has something to do with you."

Hansol nodded back.

"Is anything wrong?" Her mom asked.

"No but we have to ask you something."

Her mom put her pen down and crossed her legs. "Go for it."

"Where were you the day Hongbin was at the hospital?"

She felt like she was a detective or something like that.

Suji's mom hesitated. "I was working that day. Like I always do."

"Mom, please don't lie."

"Okay.. okay.." She took a deep breath. "When I was going home from work that day, I supposedly saw a fight going on."

"A fight..? Do you know who was in the fight?"

"No."

Suji bit her lips and looked at another direction.

"I didn't know who was in the fight until I got the call."

Suji looked at her mom quickly.

"What call?"

"Your brother, he was.."

"He was in the fight." Suji finished her sentence.

"How did you know-"

"Why did you lie to me?" Suji yelled.

"I-"

"Mom, you said he committed suicide. Why did you lie? Why couldn't you tell me the truth? Was it that hard just to say such words?"

Suji's mom looked down while Suji's feelings were all full of betrayal and anger.

"I was gonna tell you in the right time-"

"The right time?! It's been 5 years and the only day you tell me is when I actually figured it out."
Suji paused and tried to calm down. She needed to know about Hansol. She took a deep breath before saying "When Hongbin was taken to the hospital, a boy fought another boy, right?"

"Yes.." Her mom said, still feeling guilty.

"Which hospital did the boy go to?"

"I think it's the same hospital as where Hongbin went too."

"The same hospital.."

Before Suji's mom could say another word, Suji left and Hansol bowed before following after Suji.

"Are you okay?" Hansol asked but Suji didn't answer.

"I don't know. I'm having mixed feelings right now."

"Why is that so?"

"Cause' I still can't get over how my mom lied to me all of these years, but I think I know where we can find your body."

"You do?" Hansol couldn't hold in his smile.

"Yeah."

She said and started to walk fast to the bus stop.

"Ohh wait up!" He yelled and chased after Suji.

Once they got on the bus, Suji waited near the door.

"Your sure you know where my body is?"

"Well, if you've been taken to the same hospital as my brother then I'm sure the hospital still have you in their records."

"Their records.. True!" He started to feel excited.

"Wait, but do you now know about your death?"

"Yep."

"You do? But we don't even know who actually beat you up. It's not Seungmin. Do you think we should go back and ask?"

"No, I know."

"Who is it?"

"Jung Daehyun."

"Daehyun? He used to be best friends with Hongbin.. How do you know?"

"I see things normal people can't see."

He had a flashback of the tattoo saying "HOLD" and smirked.

Suji crashed her eyebrows together until the bus stopped.

They walked quite a distance, making turns until they reached a big hospital reading "Asan Medical Center".

"We're here."

They went inside the hospital and Suji asked the front desk. "Excuse me but, do you have a patient or any record of someone, Ji Hansol?"

"Ji Hansol?" She asked and paused. "I'll see, please wait." The lady went to the back where all the files were located and she brought out one file.

"Yes, we do have a record of him. Do you want to see him?"

"See him?.." Suji asked.

"Yep, he's located in the third floor room 312."

Suji looked at Hansol with a smile and he smiled back.

"Thank you!" Suji yelled as she was running to the elevator.

Once the elevator landed on the third floor, she looked for 312 and finally found it.

Suji held the door knob and slowly opened it.

Revealing a Hansol look-alike laying there, not responsive, though his heart rate was normal.

"I was in a coma?"

~~~~~

this chapter took 2 hours to make lolol I get distracted to easily but please wait for the next part!! thank you for reading these chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 249 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
255K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...