Unprofessional

By blood_angel85

Jade McManus is in a abusive relationship. What happens when she meets the very attractive Caleb Alexander. A... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Merry Christmas

34

3.1K 125 1
By blood_angel85

It's moving day! And it's me winning the bet day!

We woke up early to wait on the movers to get here.

Now it's the fun time to catch Turnip and drive him across town.

Catching him is easy keeping him calm in the car ride is the hard part.

Derek stays at the condo with the movers. While Caleb and I drive to the house.

We get to the house but before I can walk in Caleb does something extremely surprising!

He picks me up bridal style and carries me inside!

He carried me inside our new house.
While I was holding Turnip. I was laughing so hard but extremely happy.

That gesture alone gives me so much hope for our future together.

"I love you, you crazy man."

"I love you too you equally crazy woman."

"Ok we're in put me down now."

"Nope I'm carrying you all over the house."

"Well I need to put Turnip in our room so he doesn't escape."

"Ok I'll carry you upstairs."

Screw it! I might as well enjoy it. I laid my head on his chest as he walked us upstairs.

"Why hasn't our bed been delivered yet!"

"Because they probably just loaded it into the truck."

"Hmm?"

"What?"

He puts me down on my feet and I let Turnip out. Caleb then picks me up by my waist and carries me to the bathroom.

"Um what are you doing?"

"You'll see."

He's about to lose the bet!

He sets me on the bathroom counter and starts kissing my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck running my hands through his hair.

He steps back from me taking off his shirt.

Damn that body.

He steps back in between my legs rubbing himself against me. I let out a soft moan.

"You want me baby?"

Oh hell no! I don't think so. I push him away from me.

"You're such a dick."

"I was that close though."

"Yeah you probably would of won too if you didn't open your mouth!"

He starts laughing.

"Oh and don't put your shirt back on."

"Wasn't planning on it."

We locked Turnip up in our room. He's hiding in the closet my poor fur baby.

We go back downstairs waiting for the moving truck and Derek to get here.

I'm not sure what I'm waiting on Caleb wouldn't let me pick anything up anyways.

After about four hours we got everything unpacked.

I set up the kitchen while the boys were moving in the heavy stuff.

While they were moving stuff into Caleb and my bedroom I was hanging stuff up in the closet. I opened the doors to let Turnip out.

Eventually he'll find his way downstairs to find his food and litter box.

I found the bathroom stuff that I put my tiny outfit in. I stashed it in a cabinet between some towels.

We went back downstairs and ordered some pizzas and sat on the couches and relaxed.

"Any injuries boys?"

"Naw I work out."

"Has anybody every told you you're a conceited douche Derek?"

"Just my mama!"

We all laugh.

"Well I'm gonna go hit a bar and hopefully get some ass. Laters."

"That's your biological bother."

"Yeah yeah I know."

We both laugh.

"You ready to go upstairs baby?"

"Um sure."

Time for my plan to start! We head upstairs and I close our bedroom door.

"I'm gonna take a shower baby I'm a sweaty mess and I don't smell too great."

"Ok baby."

I wait about ten minutes and go into the bathroom.

The shower is all steamed up he can't see out of it. I hurry up and grab my bag and run back into the bedroom.

I change out of my clothes and put on the lingerie with a pair of heels and I brush out my hair.

Now just gotta wait for him to come back into the bedroom.

Ok do I wanna lay on the bed? Do I wanna stand facing the bathroom door?

I hear the shower turn off.

A few minutes later Caleb walked into the bedroom.

I'm standing by the bed. When Caleb looks up at me his jaw drops.

"Nurse lingerie?"

Then I remember that one name. That one name I called him on our first date.

"I thought it'd be appropriate Dr. Alexander. Or do you want me to call you daddy?"

I looked at his face and I got him. I knew that would get him if I said that. Why didn't I think of that sooner!

"Holy shit. You know what I'm done I lose the bet. You win! I can't take this anymore. Especially with you standing there wearing that and saying that. My dick just got rock hard."

"I can see that."

"So you want your strip tease now baby?"

"Well you're already only wearing a towel. Not that much fun. So I'll wait to cash it in."

I take Caleb by his hand and lead him to the bed. I put my hands on his shoulders pushing him down to sit on the bed.

"Hmm what are you doing?"

He says licking his lips.

"This."

I turn the stereo on. I kicked my heels off.

I walk towards him and grab his hands.

He stands up in front in of me. I turn around pushing my ass into his cock. I start grinding me hips into him. I grab his hands and I start moving them over my body. I hear him cuss under his breath. I turn back around and push him into the bed. I start to undress but Caleb stops me.

"Nope I get to take that off you baby."

He bites his lip. "Come to daddy baby."

I sit straddle his waist. Grinding my hips on top of him. He puts his arms around my back and flips us over.

He's now on top of me pushing himself further on top of me. The pressure alone from his hips and hard cock pushing on my pussy made me moan.

I have a feeling this is going to be a wild intense night.

I'm looking forward to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Killing Tink By tamoja

Mystery / Thriller

41.6K 4.3K 42
Jade is sixteen years old when she leaves her abusive boyfriend on the beach for a stranger who offers her safety. It doesn't take long to realize th...
1.1K 43 42
Book 2 of Stolen HER I'm usually brutally honest. I don't like to sugar coat shit or beat around the bush. But this time, I couldn't want to run furt...
268K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
745K 11K 84
❗❗READ 'TOXIC LOVE' AFTER THIS BOOK❗❗ (I change the description) maia and mattia have been secretly dating and seeing each other while you solve his...