sm ⟿ os

Von -_TomuraShigaraki_-

ALL STORIES GET REWRITTEN BEFORE CONTINUATION! These one shots are based on the game splatoon and the manga c... Mehr

💞Speech About The Legends @MySpecialtyLove & @inkzookaa💞
💞 Vintage And His Team 💞
💞 Drama (over at june) 💞
💞 REQUEST BOX 💞 CLOSED 💞
♕sweet!Bobbles X kind!male!Reader♕
♕male!Reader X Gloves♕
♕Bobbles X fem!Reader♕
♕Aviators X fem!Reader♕
♕Army X kind!fem!Reader♕
♕Mask X male!Reader♕
♕Prince X blind!fem!Reader♕
♕Skull X annoying!fem!Reader♕
♕Prince X flirty!fem!Reader♕
♕fem!Reader X flirty!Prince♕
♕depressed!male!Reader X Mask♕
♕emotionless!fem!Reader X Rider♕
♕depressed!Aloha X fem!Reader♕
♕Army X fem!Reader♕
♕Prince X fem!Reader♕
♕fluffy!Goggles X fluffy!fem!Reader♕
♕Emperor X self-doubting!male!Reader♕
♕Skull X fem!Reader♕
♕Rider X fem!Reader♕
♕Mask X shy!fem!Reader♕
♕shy!fem!Reader X flirty!Gloves♕
♕Army X octoling!fem!Reader♕
♕flirty!Aloha X shy!fem!Reader♕
♕Rider X blind!fem!Reader♕
💞 CHECKPOINT 💞
♕flirty!Emperor X fem!Reader♕
♕Goggles X sad!fem!Reader♕
♕Rider X fem!Reader♕
♕fresh-fish-gear!spooky!yandare!Army X scared!fem!wizard-gear!Reader♕
♕Bobbles X quiet!male!Reader♕
♕sad!Mask X caring!happy!fem!Reader♕
♕flirty!Emperor X shy!ambitious!fem!Reader♕
♕Rider!Agent 3(.5) X fem!Agent 8!Reader♕
♕Aloha X male!Reader♕
♕Mask X caring!fem!Reader♕
♕Skull X fearful!fem!Reader♕
♕caring!Aloha X heartbroken!fem!Reader♕
♕Aloha X depressed!fem!Reader♕
♕Rider X fem!thicc!Reader♕
💞 On Hiatus 💞
Last Message 2019

♕Mask X fem!Reader♕

2.8K 58 42
Von -_TomuraShigaraki_-

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who just made a battle against team cyan but you didn't accept the result, because Mask wasn't there. Throught time team cyan and you met him and you slowly fell in love, because he was quite sweet to you ...
∆∆∆

-> This was requested by Witherstorm12. I hope that you and the others like it D:

By the way, I'm so sorry, that it's been almost a month, since I updated here ... so so sorry. I TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!
But stop talking, just READ my cringe!

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

*splat*

That was the last thing I could hear as an inkling splatted me. I was in the middle of a turf war and had problems getting into the middle at the beginning.
It's like war...

You never come very far forward and if you think that you will reach the center, this thought would burst directly, because then someone from the side would surprise you. The best part about the whole thing was that we played against team Cyan but still, without the leader. He wasn't there and instead he, a replacement-inkling came, who certainly wouldn't have the stuff to be a leader of a team.

Unfortunately, I noticed very late that Mask wasn't here at all.
Yes, Mask is the leader of team cyan and really scary. Ever since I knew he was always wearing his gas mask, I'd be seriously interested in how he would look under the mask.
But I have never seen him without a mask, it will always remain so and I have to accept it.

I admit I like Mask because he has a high self-confidence. He knows exactly what he's doing and in all these great thoughts about being a member of the S4, I found it almost a bit of a pity that he wasn't present at this turf war right now. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who found it sad. I mean, the cyan team members weren't as sure as I see them before and I think they're all much weaker without Mask. But still, they're so strong to keep me away from the center of Manta Maria.

Turf war was on this ship, as it was. My teammates, however, weren't really the best and you might almost think ... I was the best. By the way, I made up my mind to go out after this turf war and to question team cyan, where Mask could be, because they would have to know best where he left off. During the turf wars it was just a bad idea and I'd rather focus on a win. I gave everything, but in the middle I was surprised again.

Designer headphones threw a toxic mist at me and I couldn't dodge. As I was in the mist, I could neither see anything nor regulate my ink. I pinched my eyes together and tried to get away from the mist, but all that was useless and only uselessly consumed my strength. Headphones came up to me and swung his slosher.

*splat*

It happened again. In my opinion, no other team uses sub weapons as often as team cyan. All except for the replacement of Mask, who had no clue. He was also the only one I could either flee or was be able to splat him. In comparison with Mask, an absolute incompetents and that's why I couldn't take this battle seriously even if my team was losing. I just hoped that team cyan will also leave the tower and not make another game with this incompetents, which I would do in its place.

I hope so, because otherwise it will be hard to communicate with them.
But wait... why do I even want to know?

Do I like mask?
Probably...

Hm ... I don't know.

I just want to see him...
and have a tough battle against his entire team, which isn't so easy to beat. Finally, it's all about the fun and learning from it.
Yes, you can learn a lot from an S4 player...

I respawned at the spawn point of my team and rubbed my eyes again. This mist is really poisonous, no question, as well as designer headphones. Then, as I got back into the middle, it boomeded through the whole ship and the battle was over.

Judd, the fat cat flew to us on his platform and looked at us suspiciously. Then she took out two flags, thought gradually and after a short time, with much tension, Judd raised our flag and pointed in my direction.

"What? We won?" I thought aloud, and couldn't understand why. But as Judd showed the percentage of the inked area, it was everything clear and then I was calm.

As always, when it comes against good teams, like for example team cyan, the result is always very scarce, as well as now.

We only gained 5 percent advantage and now it's the first time I felt bad for a win.

My teammates rejoiced though, but I didn't at all and looked rather strict to team cyan.

As I saw designer headphones look like he was looking at me, his face expression was rather serious than sad.

I was going to run towards him, but Judd stayed in my way by flying in front of me.

"Meow... meow?" (Why aren't you happy? It's a win for your team... wasn't it fair?) He purred and I could understand everything. What he said, however, made me angry inside.

"OF COURSE IT WASN'T, MASK WASN'T HERE! " I yelled softly, because I didn't want to escalate.
But everyone heard this and then they looked at me.

"Hm?... You haven't taken me serious?" a male voice asked from team cyan and out of the shadows came this guy who should represent the replacement of Mask.

I knew it before the battle but unfortunately I wouldn't have known it, because then I never would came to it, that this guy here... should replace Mask-Kun.

He wasn't even rudimentary Mask...

"Yes, I didn't take you seriosly at all, correct. I DON'T take this game as a victory" I spoke offended and meant with that, that I want a repeat soon.

A repetition with the same rules, same stage but this time... with the right team: team cyan, including Mask, a member of the S4.

But... where is Mask now?

Well, team cyan absent stood there and stared at me, as like I did something they hadn't expected.

I went over to him and this time Judd not stood me in the way.

"Hello guys, say, where is actually your leader Mask?" I asked very politely and tried to smile.

Designer headphones looked to his colleagues and then back to me, with a shrug.

"Well yeah, he said he was currently on the road with the other S4 members" he said half softly and I realized that headphones listened to music, while he was talking to me.

Actually a logical explanation but... why?

I've been thinking a while and at sometime for Judd this conversation in the stage went too long and then, all of a sudden we teleported us all eight back to the place from which we came.

The Inkopolis square.

We accepted this, and the type of replacement was so annoyed that he just left the group without saying a single word. What kind of jerk is he ... well, nevermind.

Now we were seven but my team members took affiliated and divided. Apparently, they also had enough. I could understand and let them go, even if I need them then for the repetition. Well, either they come back, or I'll find three other inklings or... or octolings, depending on, how well they look then, mostly the strength makes a difference... mostly *cough * *cough*.

"So for Mask the S4 is more important than his own team?" I asked and was staring at three. I detected then, that they knew no answer, so I knew that I should do something against it.

I sighed and looked with my hand on my waist to the floor. The team did the same and didn't know what to say, and I think that they not cope without Mask.

"Tell me more... I want to help" I said with a good mood, because I had nothing better to do. Designer headphones nodded and asked to follow him and his friends. I did this and apparently they had no desire to talk about this in the middle of the square, but I could understand it.

We headed to Crusty Sean shop and sat together around a table. A girl where I no longer knew the name, ordered something for us, while we could concentrate here.

"Mostly it's always so, that Mask is leaving us and always says he would be back soon, but that's not true. In the reality he is together with the other S4 members. He thinks we can't know that where he is, but he is wrong, because we know him too well. We accept it yet and often look for an replacement" headphones declared while he stared into the sky and thought probably about Mask.

The big question is, what is actually more important...?

His own team, with whom he lives together, or the unbeatable, selfmade team S4?

This question I'll ask him, if I will get the chance to talk about it, what I hope wiill happen of course.

I nodded and reached after the soda, which gave me the girl while he talked further. For that they acted rather shy on me, I had to admit that they can be really entertaining. The entire team and I'm sure that Mask is also included.

"Okay, I want to see him... Where is he? "I asked and stood up, as I had finished drinking the soda with turbo pace.

He looked at me big and was kinda puzzled by what I had just done. "What will you do? " he asked back.

"Nah think about it... I'll bring him back, to you guys of course. It's worth it, because then I can make a REAL battle against you guys" I said with a strong voice and took the fist into my hand.

He then stood up too and ran forward, direction inkopolis tower.
"Come with me" he said, while I followed him and the others.
They were really in a hurry, but it was understandable for this situation.

I stopped then right before designer headphones, who just typed a code on a strange screen.

"You should know... Mask is indeed clever in the battles, but he is too stupid to come up with a new password. He makes always the private rooms, where they're practicing as a team and sometimes they also chill there around" he laughed and took his Inkphone just out, to skip the song he just heard.

He put it back in his pocket and right at the same moment we teleported us away. I was away with the idea and as I wanted to open my mouth, we arrived already at a random stage.

We arrived at this place, where the training of the S4 took place today, namely at Inkblot Art Academy.

We sneaked us already at the beginning of the wall and we stopped in the middle of the side of the stage. We were in cover and no one could see us, until I took a look and only my head was to see, but hard. I was already afraid what I will see and actually it was even so.

The S4 not trained, rather chilled a tad in the middle of a high tower. The whole team did nothing and it seemed that there will be no action at all.

Army sat there and completed his manual, as always, because his ideas never go out, how this Curry lover also is so creative. Skull-Kun, however, looked through his E-liter and enjoyed the view. Aloha was the most joyous of all and tried a few new moves, that he easily can dodge the various special abbilities.

And last was Mask there, who stared bored into his cell phone. I couldn't believe this picture, what I saw in front of me and must realize that the incredible team which all fear, made a break.

No... I couldn't help and continued forward, what actually no one thought of Mask's team members. For designer headphones it seemed a bad idea and wanted to hold me back, but I was too fast and he gave up with a loud sigh, what I could hear behind me at last.

I ran to the S4 and Army who looked directly at my direction, recognized me quickly, dropped his menual and stood up. The others realized something was wrong and did the same.

All... except Mask.

I got under him and looked into his face. Meanwhile, the others came from the tower in the middle down and looked not really happy to me, as I folded my arms.

"Huh? How you came in here?" Army-Kun curious askedand broke his pencil with rage.

"Who are you and especially how can you even know the password?" Aloha asked casual and Skull-kun said nothing and stared at Mask, still not had move up to now, as if nothing had happened.

"Hmmm, that's unusual. Actually only my team knows that" Mask imuttered, but suddenly his eyes widened, as he slightly lifted his head, while staring in this direction, where I was earlier at the beginning.

Without turning me around, I knew that the remaining members of team cyan came to help.

I, as well as the S4 looked to Mask's members serious look. Now, the team was complete and Mask didn't expect them here at all.

"I'm {Y/N} and I want... that you come back to the real team" I screamed and wanted to start this repetition as early as possible. He looked away from the phonea and put his roller to the side. Then he stared at me, while sitting and his look from earlier was gone. Now, his classic look was to see which seemed kinda attractive to me.

I blushed and Army immediately started laughing. "Ahahaha, you just met Mask and you're already in love in him" he grinned broadly and as a reply from Mask, Army instantly felt his carbon roller and made him look so dumb.

"Stop... " he muttered only and wanted to look back into his cell phone. But as he tried it he didn't quite got it succcesfull and had to look then back to me.

I don't know why he did that, but I could see it.

"Coming back? No... I'm already busy as you can see"he mumbled again and moved his eyes all the time. Skull still said nothing and he was acting so boring.

"What's more important to you? " a loud voice behind me asked all of a sudden and a bit later I knew that it was designer headphones now standing beside me. The two girls, however, were right behind us two.

Mask then came down and stood in front of his friend, who looked at him anxiously.

"Continue with speaking please... " Mask briefly said and wanted to hear, what he wanted.

"They slowly had enough to sign on with getting a replacement for Mask. I've played today against one... and I didn't accept the victory. What will happen soon is a repetition. I know the effort for something so small is strange but at the end, it's all worth it, for all of us" I spoke from the side of both pure and their heads moving up slowly in my direction.

"A thing between you guys? Well... without me. Well Mask, come to us when you finished this" Army-Kun grumbled and I could obviously see that he had a bad temper.

He went away, as well as Skull from earlier and Aloha followed him with a few somersaults.

"Hmpf, have you nothing better to do, as bothering me? I told you that I come back soon" he defended himself and gave me a look of death, because a random inkling really helped a team, which is his one, team cyan, to make the team again complete. Only because I helped them ...

"But with that you're lying Mask... you use always the word "soon"and simply it's never true. No matter what you're doing... you're always very late at home. Without you, this makes everything not so fun, what we always do together" designer headphones whispered and he looked at him gently. He pondered a bit, and thought deeply.

"No!" he said hard after a short break, full of hope and turned around. Disappointed, headphones gave up and with the two girls they teleported back but I... won't give up so quickly.

At some point he stopped and he could feel that I was still there.
"You're still here... why?" he asked in a tone as if it was my biggest mistake, while he lifted up his carbon roller.

"I ... please... " I stuttered and almost had to cry but then I fell to the ground. Mask couldn't see this coming and he was very surprised. I looked at his boots and saw that he didn't move. I felt his gaze on my neck and all of a sudden, he offered his hand.

I wiped away my tears and looked at his open palm. I took them and he lifted me up to him, very close, that I could feel his breathing through his mask.

I blushed slightly but by him I didn't really know it, because I sadly couldn't see any blush throught his mask.

"Uhm, okay... I come" he spoke a little bit louder and didn't use the word which designer headphones didn't like, what I liked.

I let his hand go... and as he ran away, I was down and away and I must now honestly say to myself, that Army was right.

I'm in love with Mask and that... with the first look. I've seen him while often but so close as before, I have never stood in front of him.

Then I teleported automatically back and could only see worse, how he ran to his teammates, the S4.

Mask's POV

This girl. {Y/N}, if I'm not mistaken, opened my eyes.

It was never clear to me what was more important. A team of strong members, which was selfmade, or rather... my family, in fact, my real team.

And it's by the way true, what designer headphones..
I was never correct and I just never told the truth. I ran further and the S4 evaluated members already waited impatient at me.

"Oh finally, here you are at last, but long. Mask... do this never again" Army threatened me and showed on his gentle wound on his cheek, where I met him with my carbon roller.
I couldn't hold it anymore and had to chuckle. Skull, however, shook his head only and cleaned his E-liter.

Then he looked on his cell phone and then to us, while he stood up from the ground.

"I have to go. Aviator wants to meet me and my childhood friend I never leave alone" he said unilaterally and teleported away.
"Jo, jo, jo... What's now with the training?" Aloha asked Army and snapped his fingers.

But Army looked then into the void and couldn't believe that Skull just went away.

"HM? It seems it won't come to one... you are now still together, but I have to go, adios" Aloha said, while waving at us and got also teleported away.

"Why this look now on your face, hm?" I asked Army and looked to him with a smile.

"You... you're not going as well, aren't you?" he asked back and you'd think, as if he had no friends.

But I nodded and slowly went a couple inches back, while Army stared at me speechless, because he had no idea what he could do.

"Oh, by the way, you was right Army, she is in love with ... I feel it" I whispered and touched me where my heart is.

"And? What about you?" he asked back and was again fully motivated, because we suddenly had a great conversation again on the topic of love.

"... Kinda, but... take an example from her. Be so brave to Forge and invite her to a date or something, or do you really want to eat you full with curry?" I asked laughing and let him go red because he thought intended to Forge.

I teleported back and then immediately thought of my promise and will soon... see {Y/N} again. My cheeks were burning through the mask and during the teleportation, I could feel how I blushed the first time.

{Y/N}'s POV

I just ran depressed after team cyan and stopped them finally.
"Hey, what are you guys doing???" I asked desperately and wiped away my last tears" They stopped and looked at me smiling.
"Oh, hi {Y/N}. Well, we wanted to go home, because to him the S4 is more important" designer headphones said just so and then headed over to me.

"No... I persuaded him" I whispered quietly and all of the three froze. Designer heaphones turned around and couldn't believe his luck.

"Really?" he asked much happier and had a huge smile on his face.

"Yes and now ... come, let's go" I ordered and ran off. "ä At maximum speed, we ran down the street and soon we arrived the square again.

I could see mask at the entrance, and he also me and we ran towards eachother. All of a sudden, I hugged him and we laughed both with joy.

As the others also arrived and our teammates looked at us, we noticed only after a long delay, what we were doing here.

We resolved immediately and embarrassed each other looking the other way. But then Mask cleared his throat and went to the tower.

"Now {Y/N}... is it possible that this is your team?" he asked and pointed into the darkness, where slowly coming three shadows out of the Inkopolis tower.

I smiled and acknowledged each one of the three. It was my whole team from early from today and that's why I was quite happy.

"Yeah, now let us REPEAT this battle" I screamed and held my {F/W} into the air.

Then we all went together to the tower and landed later at the same stage as at this morning.

Everything was the same, really everything except... one change, namely, that the real Mask from the S4 was here too now.

"It's time for getting serious, it's now or never" I cheered and also the members of my team. I was so happy that it didn't even wonder me anymore, how Mask could have found them all.
The starting signal was here and we were instantly fighting us, towards the center.

Whether it's harder this time?

We will see about that... so I inked up as much area on the way to the middle in our color, as I could and then I had arrived in the middle.

I wasn't splatted comfortably continue what wondered me and colored on the ground.

Unfortunately, as I ran along up on the grid, I did't look down, how Mask angle the roller and two times a load full ink, hit me.

The reaction of mine came too late and I was finally done by designer headphones.

"OOF, I should take bettet care of myself" I sighed and made a super jump to one of my team members. With success, I landed on the other side of the vessel and supported the boy.

Half of the time was over and it didn't go long anymore. I can't believe how fast time flies.

It was easier to get into the middle, but still hard, to break through, and to bring team cyan into the strait. We tried it once but it didn't work unfortunately because we have forgotten Mask and he splatted all of us in a row, without having to use his roller. How he had done that, I don't know.

I heard just a blast behind me and then I was gone. But then, it was again scarce and Mask's team brought to it. It was half and half and it changed constantly in the middle of the stage.

This was the case almost exactly in the middle and beat the last seconds. Now only the color was important and nobody splatted someone else during the last seconds.

...

It boomed and the weapons fell to the ground. Judd came by again, and thought again.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Judd took out cyan flag and then showed it to Mask. Team cyan had won and this time the result was unique.

Team cyan won with over 15 percent more.
My team members while greatly admitting themselves that they had to accept now but a this time lost battle but I just had to smile, because it made me happy, to see team cyan as they embraced eachother.
"Awww, a group hug~" I thought and it was kinda cute.

Then I nodded to Judd and took this lost battle in purchase.
We teleported us all back and shook hands all each other, because it was a tough battle, as I have presented me.

Then, while they were done with me, my teammates went away.

I turned around and looked at Mask, which then took off his mask and gave it designer headphones.
Then he walked towards me and now I could see that he actually blushed.

"I have feelings for you, {Y/N}. You've opened my eyes and there I owe you something~" he slightly smiled and took both hands off me to his.
I was just speechless, and didn't know what to say. Then he went closer to me, but suddenly Army came between of us.

"HA, I knew IT" he shouted happily and scribbled something in his purely manual.
Then, as he saw Mask that he wore no mask, he was now quiet and looked to me, who evil looked back to him.
Then he felt the carbon roller again, but this time on the foot and fell over. Designer headphones gave me a thumbs up, as a thank you, what I've done for them.
Then I turned my head back to Mask and immediately he kissed me softly on my lips, like a master.

My head was burning full of feelings and it felt just great.
His kiss was so good, as no one else, and I never thought that Mask as well can do this. He then pulled me a tad away, as we broke up the kiss.

He was apparently waiting for a response from me, as he stared at me at an angle.

"That was nice... thank you" I whispered and leaned on his chest.
He hugged me and I fell asleep, while standing in the center of the Inkopolis Square, as I heard at last a gentle giggle from Mask.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 91 17
(DISCONTINUED) Atsumu starts having weird feelings for a certain spiker who he met. They were far from friends, but that didn't stop Atsumu. In the e...
74.5K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
290K 3.5K 34
❥Scenarios between you and your favorite Splatoon manga characters! Requests closed! Characters inklude, Goggles, Rider, Aloha, Army, Mask, and Pri...
49.2K 3.9K 28
"You are and always have been my whole world." He started by answering his first question, looking at the blanket he was covered by. He will speak th...