Turtles Forever

By TMNTPrincess1990

I'm back with a brand-new story line! But this time it's a movie story line. Sometimes eight turtles, one Rac... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Redoing this entire book

Chapter 1

379 11 2
By TMNTPrincess1990

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I will try to update this one on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I just finished chapter 6 and some chapters will be short. Like, over 1,000 words short because I'm still trying to figure out how to divide this into chapters to end them on a good note.

Words count: 2531

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A full moon shines brightly over the rooftops of New York City. All seems quiet...but it's not as some shady business is going on at one of the buildings. The Purple Dragons are transporting something into their truck. One of them pulls out his phone, revealing Hun as a hologram. "Boss, we're in." One of the male members of the purple dragons.

"Excellent! And the goods?" He wonders, clenching his fist. "Tons of high tech loot. Just like you said, boss. Just like you said." He said. Unbeknownst to them, the turtles, Nathanial, Jessie, Rachael and Ashly jump onto the building in front of them...or are they the real ones? The seven shadows jump down. "Look out!" The other male purple dragons said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the lair, Master Splinter is watching one of his soap operas.

"I'm afraid it's true, Kincaid. I'm not your stepbrother. I'm your half-sister."

Splinter gasps in shock at this revelation, before it gets interrupted by the news. "We interrupt this program for a Channel Six news exclusive. There was a daring robbery earlier tonight at a high-tech midtown laboratory. A nearby surveillance camera captured this image of eight bizarre green creatures, one creature with a long tail and three female humans." Splinter gasps in utter disbelief as he stands up.

"Leonardo!" He said. The blue masked turtle jumps down from the roof, grinning to himself.

"Michelangelo!" Master Splinter said. The happy-go-lucky turtle skates in with his skateboard.

"Donatello!" He said. The smartest turtle of the group pole vaults himself into the air.

"Raphael!" He said. The turtle with a temper runs into the room.

"Jessika!" He said. A brunette girl that looks to be 18-19 or so was in her bedroom as she did backflips into the room. She wore her traditional outfit, but the vest is slightly darker, jeans are darker and her tan boots with cream-color fleece liner are also darker. She was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt that the sleeves sit above her elbows, her fingerless gloves are longer, and her wrist guards are lighter. Her hair is simply longer than she was fourteen-in-a-half years.

"Rachael!" He said. A brunette girl that looks to be 20 or so ran into the room. She wore a red/white raglan shirt with a star on the front and on the back, denim shorts with red roses on the right leg, white/blue striped crew socks, red choker with a heart hanging from it, black high-heel ankle boots, denim sleeveless vest and brown belt with the sheaths that holds her twin daggers. Her hair was done up in a high ponytail. She stood next to Raph as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Ashlynn!" He said. A brunette girl that looks to be 20 or so backflips into the room. She wears a pink strapless top with a green stripe at the top. She also wears a blue denim skirt which has black beads and a pink bow around the waist. Her necklace consists of the yin pendant while Leo has the yang one. Her ankle boots are pink. Her hair is tied into two ponytails and also has a green hair clip in her hair. They all gather in front of Sensei. All of the turtles have white eyes.

"Nathanial!" He said. The turtle-hybrid with a long tail, dark green shell on his back and gray mask.

"Madeline!" He said. The turtle in sky blue, apple green jumped down from her bedroom.

"Dominic!" He said. The turtle in gray, moss green came out out of the garage.

"Ryoma!" He said. The turtle in white, shamrock came out of the weaponry. 

"Jennifer!" He said. The turtle in turquoise, avocado green came out of the medical bay.

The tail fins of their ninja masks are longer than normal. Leo takes a hold of Ashly's hand and she smiles. Jessie stood next to Donnie. "You rang?" Mikey asked. "I fear you have been careless tonight, my children. The secret of our existence has been compromised." Splinter reprimands.

They give a look of shock, seeming to have no knowledge of the news report. "What? Tonight?" Leo wonders. "I haven't been out. Mikey?" Donnie denies as he was shaking his head. Mikey jumps onto the couch. "Negatory." Mikey said. "Mater Splinter, we've been cooped up in here with you all night." Raph said in confusion. "I was here with Raph all night." Rachael said. "Yeah. I baked a cake for Leo and then we've just been spending time together tonight." Ashly said as she nods in confirmation. "Which was delicious and the best way to spend a night like this." Leo kisses Ashly's cheek and she giggles. "What about you, Jess?" Donnie asked his younger sister. "I was fixing my arrows in my room." Jessie said as she spun her arrows in her hand and then put it back into its quiver. "Nate?" Donnie asked. "I was with Jess." Nate said. "Jenny? Maddie?" Jessie asked. "I was in the medical bay taking care of supplies." Jenny said. "I was just in my room, reading a book." Maddie said. "Ryo? Dom?" Donnie asked. "I was in the weaponry, restocking all of the weapons. You know, just in case, something bad happens." Ryoma said. "I was in the garage, putting stuff away." Dom said. "Then how in the world do you explain this?" Master Splinter points to the TV.

"The image of the four creatures is a bit grainy, but even so, you can make out what appears to be eight large turtles, a large creature with a long tail, two light brown females and a blonde female." the reporter says, the seven looking in bewilderment. "It's..." Raph said as he chuckles slightly. Both Rachael and Raph look at each other. "It's got to be some kind of gag, right?" Rachael asked. "Is-Is this a prank? Are we being punk'd right now like those TV shows?" Ashly laughs nervously. "I am not laughing, Rachael, Ashlynn and Raphael." Splinter deadpans, to which Raph tighten his grip on Rachael who shrugged her shoulders. Ashly cringes, backing away slightly. Donnie walks away from them.

"...In other news, unusual underground seismic activity continues to be reported throughout Manhattan..."

Donnie flips to his lab, typing away. "Here, I've got the image." He said. The others join him to see it as grainy as before. "They do look like us." He said. "Whoever 'they' are," Mikey retorts. 

Jessie, Rachael and Ashly look closer at the screen. "Wait, wait, wait." The girls said at the same time. Ashly shakes her head, holding up her hands. "This gets stopped short by one major flaw. This is where your theory makes a downfall." Rachael said. She steps up to the computer, gesturing to the females on screen. 

"What's wrong with this picture, boys and girls?" Ashly asked. Rachael and Jessie look at the guys. The third girl who is Jessie's look alike is more muscular. But the guys' Jessie has a bit more of an attitude now than she was 14½ years old, Rachael has medium brown hair and Ashlynn is a brunette.

"...She's a blonde." Leo realizes, looking at Ashly's brown hair. "That girl has light brown hair...." Raph said as he looked at his girlfriend's medium brown hair. "I'm a brunette." Rachael said. 

"...that girl is more muscular..." Donnie said. "You need to get more muscles, Jess." Mikey said as he was gently squeezing Jessie's forearms. "Exactly. Last time I checked, I'm a brunette, not a blonde." Ashly crosses her arms. "That we know of." Raph snorts and Ashly elbows him.

"Raph, don't tease her." Rachael said as she reached behind her boyfriend's head and then stroking her fingers gracefully on the back of his head. "I would never dye my hair blonde, let alone dye it in general. And I don't wear black and white together." She said. "Sorry, Rach." He said as he whispered into Rachael's ear. Jessie elbow her older brother Mikey in his arm.

"Why must you tease me!? Stop picking me?!" Jessie said. "Michelangelo stop teasing your sister." Master Splinter said. Ryo, Dom and Jenny snickered behind their hands at their brother in orange. "Changing the issue with the hair color and teasing..." Donnie said.

Leo glances at Raph, Rachael, Ashly, Jessie and Mikey before turning to the picture again. "Who are they fighting?" Leo asked. Donnie enhances one of the men being attacked...and sees a symbol they all know too well. "The Purple Dragons!" Raph exclaims. "So Hun's behind all this turtle-y fun?" Mikey wonders, Ashly shaking her head. "I seriously doubt that." Jessie said. "I don't know...could he really have the means to do that? If he somehow does, he's seriously lacking on eyesight." Ashly rolls her eyes at the blonde hair. "Hun's all brawn and no brain." Rachael said.

April suddenly appears on a screen, showing the image from the news. "Are you guys seeing this? It's all over the news."

"We see it, April. And we're about to get to the bottom of it!" Leo said as he starts running. The others follow him, jumping into action.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the Purple Dragons' hideout, Hun is walking down a hall with two of his flunkies. "It was a sweet score, boss. We grabbed all kinds of high tech goodies." Hun tries to get rid of a fly bugging him. "But the real prize is right in here." The other Purple Dragon puts the code in the keypad and the door opens in four directions. The three step inside, the other Purple Dragons waiting for them. "We got them, boss. We finally got 'em. Say hello...to the ninja turtles, Rachael, Jessika and Ashlynn themselves." One of the members of the purple dragons.

However, they're not the turtles, Rachael, Jessie, Nate and Ashly from this world. They look vastly different from the turtles, Jessie, Rachael and Ashly that Hun's familiar with. They all have...weird belts with initials and their faces look younger. They have bandanas on their legs and arms that are color coded. They look shorter than the ones from this world. And, the elephant in the room, Ashlynn wasn't a blonde unlike the one that's been captured.

Hun looks in utter confusion. "You were expecting maybe somebody else?" Michelangelo asks with a sheepish smile. "Uh...I don't know who these...freaks are, but they're not the turtles and that ice freaks." Hun informs them. "Chumly, if we're not the turtles, Jessika, Nathanial, Rachael and Ashlynn, I don't know who is," Raphael replies, the other turtles laughing. Ashlynn just rolls her eyes. Rachael giggled to herself. Jessika just gave Hun a smirk. "We are them, who else could we be?" Ashlynn retorts to Hun. "Good one, Ashlynn." Rachael said. "We, uh, we found this on 'em," The bald Purple Dragon holds up Sais and nun chucks while the other holds up three swords and a Bo staff and the third one held two daggers, a quiver that is holding arrows and a bow.

"Ninja type stuff. Right, boss?" There's also small weird purple capsules. Hun inspects one with his hand, humming to himself in thought. "Hey." Donatello said. He looks to Donatello. "Don't you owe us one phone call?" He asked.

"Like I totally know who I'm calling," Michelangelo tells him. "PIZZA DELIVERY!" The eight shout with a smile, laughing as Hun gives a puzzled look to one of the Purple Dragons. He grabs Michelangelo's head and pulls him towards his face. "What...is...this?" Hun demands, showing the purple capsule. "That's just ooze. We fight ol' bucket breath over that stuff all the time!" Michelangelo dismisses. 

" 'Old bucket breath'?" Hun asks in confusion. "You know, old frying-pan face." Leonardo tries to help him understand. "Chrome dome." Michelangelo says next. "Metal mouth," Donatello replies. "Tin teeth." Raphael remarks. Jessika took a couple of deep breathes. "Biggest baby who needs a bottle and his mama?" Jessika asked. "Total Loser?" Rachael asked. "Stained steel?" Ashlynn asked as she tilts her head at Hun. "How can you not know him?" Nathanial asked. The dog growls as Hun lets go of Michelangelo, growing impatient.

"What are you freaks talking about?" He asked. Raphael just smirks, eyeing the fourth wall. "A mind like a steel trap, this one. Know what I'm saying?" He said. Hun eyes the fourth wall, giving him the creeps as he doesn't know anything about the fourth wall. "Good one, Raphael." Nathanial said while laughing. Ryoma, Dominic, Madeline and Jennifer started laughing at Hun's confusion.

"Not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?" Ashlynn said as she winks at the fourth wall. Jessika and Rachael look at each other and they laughed. "Good one, Ashlynn." Rachael said. "Hello, we're talking about Shredder!" Leonardo finally answers the question. Hun gets in his face and Leonardo cringes. 

"What does this have to do with the Shredder?!" Hun holds up the capsule. Ashlynn glances at Hun angrily. "Like Michelangelo said, it's just some mutagen we stopped Shred Head from getting his claws on." He said. Hun turns to Donatello. Hun shakes the little capsule, as it didn't look like any mutagen.

"Mutagen? Hmm." He curiously opens the cover and while looking at the ooze, a fly comes and takes a sip of the liquid. "I'd be careful with that if I were you." Leonardo warns jokingly. Ashlynn turns to him, giving him a look. Hun flicks the fly away, irritated by it. When it hits the ground, the thugs witness a shocking sight. It grows to the size of a large cat! "What the-" Hun asked. 

The fly roars as it flies up to Hun, who punches it. This time, it's done for good. "This could really come in handy. Especially if the Shredder is back." Hun said as he smirks as he eyes the vial that's still in his hand. "Uh, what do you want us to do with these guys, boss?" One of the Purple Dragons gestures to the eight turtles, Jessika, Nathanial, Rachael and Ashlynn. "I've already got eight turtles, turtle-lizard and little girls to worry about." He said. Hun waves them off as he steps out the door with canisters in his hand. "These are...superfluous." Hun said. One of them steps up, gun in hand. "Nice knowing ya, superfluous." Their eyes widen in fear, knowing that there's no way out of this one. Not without their weapons, that is. They all chuckle as they step forward, about to finish them off.

"WHAT THE!" Hun said as he is thrown back inside, making all of the Purple Dragons drop to the ground, along with the mutagen. "No!" He yelled. It opens up on impact, spilling it on the thug along with the dog. The dog barks as the Purple Dragon panics, not wanting to have the same fate as the fly. "Get it off me!" The dog handler yelled as he was freaking out. Ashlynn turns her gaze to take a good look at their saviors, her mouth dropping wide open.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 55 17
(This story takes place after the 2016 movie. If you haven't seen it please watch it before reading this 🙏It will be less confusing if you do!) Afte...
6.1K 127 30
The turtles save a warrior princess from the planet Kennistar when the Foot attack her. Over time she has these nightmares that can lead her and her...
13.2K 270 29
What if Shredder had a family? What if he had a wife and child ? What would happen if he accidentally hurts his daughter causing his wife to take her...
6.9K 122 20
!! Rated 5/5 and HIGHER! #1 IN TMNTLEO TAG 6/1/24 + #66 IN APRIL TAG --|Description: Y/N L/N, a young robotics engineer, transferred to New York City...