Lucifer's obsession

By _malalala_

His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his... More

Made a deal with the devil
The devil
A kiss to remeber
Bitter sweet treats
Trouble in paradise?
Red?
Date with Lucifer
My cakes over y'all fakes!
Devils form
Impuis!
Hell no
Little theives
Pure one of the phrophecy
Adonai
Lilith and Astaroth
Found you
A fallen angel
Just a nightmare
?You're mine?
New change
We need to talk
Deja Vu
Catching up with an old friend
A sad death
Good times
Jabra'il
Not all demons belong in heaven...
Two gorgeous angels
Soda pop
The three demons
I love you too Sugar
Notes
Its a date!
?Queen?
A shadow lurks
Rotten egg
Day at the beach
Sprinkle of lies
Milady
Demons tears
Choosen
A queen suffers
Changes
Demons token
Spell book
Goodbye my love
You killed me...
Its too late
The 70ft giant
We'll save him
Authors explanation
The end
A new beginning
Aunthors Q/A-ss

Sugar...

17.6K 523 28
By _malalala_

Merry FLIPPING Christmas y'all here's another chapter for Ya! Stay nauttyyyy😂😂

   "I know where sugar is!" I say and he stops. I can hear Mikey tense by the way he stopped and my heart beats out of my chest. I look in the corner of my eye to see Mikey looking at me in shock and John begins to turn around.

   "What did you say?" He says and I swallow my fear before speaking again.

   "I know where Sugar, your wife is John." I say and he looks surprised before the color in his face fades slightly.

   "Where is she." He says and I bite my lip before looking back down.

   "Let me come inside and explain to you. Then if you don't believe me I'll show you proof." I say and he sighs and moves out the way. Me and Mikey walk in and the house has a cozy feeling to it. There's pictures of him and other angels and he leads us to the kitchen as he sits us down.

   "Now where is my wife?" He says and I inhale deeply before looking at Mikey and back at John.

   "She's not in heaven sir." I say and his eyes grow big before they furrow.

   "There's no way that's she's still alive and there's no way in hell shes in the underground! Now tell me where she is or-" I stop him and speak.

   "She's in hell. I know this because I was there." I say and a gasp leaves Mikey's lips and Johns brows furrow. He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

   "The day that you took you wife to safety you ran back to the slave owners property to get your wedding photo. You two stole a camera that day on your wedding just to get a photo." I say and his eyes widen. He thinks of the moment and a small smile appears on his lips as his eyes water.

   "That's right. Boy she never looks so beautiful than the day she was in that dress. So I stole a camera just so she could see how beautiful she looked that day." He says and tears leave his eyes.

   "Well you were killed that day by your slave owner because you tried to leave.... Sugar went to go and find you and found your dead body as the salve owner was wiping you to death." I say and his face drops as he remembers the slave owners actions. He nods and looks down.

   "Sugar saw that and ran to get a gun. She shot it at the owner and killed him. She was later hanged in shackles and sent to hell John." I say and he looks up at me with bright glowing hazel eyes. His mouth opened ajar and his head slightly shaking.

   "I should have never taught her." He says trailing off and shakes his head.

   "Sugar still misses you. She hasn't been with anyone since you. Her name in hell is impuis and she lives a great life there. She lives in a castle making potions and eating cakes." I say and he looks up smiling.

   "Do you have a photo of her now?" He says and I shake my head. He frowns and looks out the window as tears stream down. Suddenly an idea hits me.

   "I could show you what she is doing and... looks like now if you'd like." I say softly and he looks back at me nodding his head.

   "There's nothing more I'd like than to see her one last time." He says and I look at him hesitantly.

   "Now because she's a...demon...she will look a little different so please understand." I say and he nods his head firmly. We walk to the living room and we move the pictures and table from one side of the room as I step back and close my eyes. They turn off the lights and I wish.

   "Please show me Impuis in hell Gem." I say and the gem glows softly before showing Impuis. She's in her potion room and she looks more human. Her hair in a small afro with her horns still sticking up. Her wrists and ankles still in shackles as she brews the potion. Her eyes glowing a silver as she hums a soft tune that I've never heard.

   "That's the song I made for her..." John says and I look over at him from the corner of my eye. He sings the same tune and they are in sync as they bounce the sounds of their tongue.

   "I love you John..." She says and a tear rolls down her cheek. He walks closer and wipes a tear.

   "I love you too Sugar." He says and the projection stops. He falls to his knees as his shoulders shake. I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder. I kneel down as my pouch falls of my waist. I go to pick it up and grab a treat out of the bag.

   "Here have this. It's a cake from hell thats sweet. It's name is Sugar. It's named after her." I say and he takes the cake. I go to reach for a cake but forgot to ask and my finger tips hit a corner of something. I pull it out and gasp.

   "John. Would you go to Hell forever just to be with Sugar again?" I say and he looks over at me. His eyes are red in the corner from crying and his eyes glow a soft purple.

   "Yes." He says and I smile before standing back up. He stands back up with me and Mikey looks at me with giant eyes.

   "Your not an angel are you? Your the devil." He says and looks at me confused. I shake my head and look at both of them.

   "I'm what angels and demons call the pure one." I say and both their eyes turn green at the same time. They both tense up and look at me baffled.

   "I'm assuming you both have heard of it then." I say and they nod. Mikey runs a hand through his hair and looks at me baffled. I smile and open the book as it grows in size.

   "Ok let's get to work. Now I could just tell you to do a sin but Lucifer would get to you first and probably make you a slave John so we have to do it my way." I say and get cut off.

   "And What is that?" He says folding his arms looking at me. "And why don't we send her up here?" He says and I shake my head.

   "Because Sugar was sent to hell. Once your there you can't get sent to heaven no matter what. Though you can go from heaven to hell and it's happened a couple of times. Now in order to do that we have to collect a few things. A couple things from heaven and earth. Now I have to have the person that is being sent to hell with me at all times." I say and look at John who is quirking an eyebrow.

   "John we have to go to Sugars shop and get a few items. Now I can request a few marks that aren't permanent so you can go to earth and back to heaven I bet. I will give you a list of items to get in heaven for now Mikey. You stay here with John while I get the things from hell for you." I say and close my eyes.

   "Demon form Gem." I say and my head feels light. My marks begin to burn through my skin as my clothes fall off of me again. I can feel my tail and wings burn past my body and surface as my horns tear through my flesh. My fangs grow larger than normal and I open my eyes slowly. I look over to see John looking at everywhere but me and I laugh. I look over to see Mikey looking be up and down with wide eyes.

   "Here's another Sugar cake. Now this is going to be painful for you so please bare with it when we start the ritual." I say and l hear Mikey mumble something. I look to the corner of my eye and see he looking down at the list blushing.

   "I kissed the pure one... heck yeah!" He shouts the last part and I giggle before dissenting to hell. I feel the hot air hit my skin as I open my eyes to see I'm back in hell. I walk down the castle corridors until I'm right in front of Impuis door. I open it slowly and see she's making a potion.

   "Impuis?" I say and she turns around. A smile beaming on her face as she runs over to me smiling. She hugs me tightly before letting go and looking at me.

   "So do you need another potion?" She says and I shake my head.

   "No I need a marking that allows one person from heaven to be on earth for a short period." I say and she smiles.

   "Ooooh did you find someone?" She says and I shake my head.

   "No I found two family member that I missed and I want to show them around town for a little bit longer. There's a place they love and miss that isn't in heaven." I say and she nods. She runs to a wardrobe and opens it up.

   "How long do you want them there on earth?" She says and I think.

   "Let's go with thirty minutes and it can't be permanent because they don't like tattoos that much." I say and she nods. She grabs a piece of paper that has four symbols that form a square. She cups my hand and placed a small jar with a clear liquid on it.

   "They are not allowed to leave your side or they start to age again. If that happens than splash this whole water on them and they will be sent back to heaven. They will look like what they did when they left and you only have thirty minutes before they are gone." She says and I smile.

    "Anything else?" I say and she thinks for a second before nodding.

   "Yes the mark should be hidden. If it is seen by another angel it could be bad for whoever you send with you to earth." She says and I nod before transporting back to heaven. I'm right on Johns front porch and I knock on the door. He answers and looks at me with a smile.

   "That was quick. Now what do I do now?" He says and I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 115 13
I sat shaking in the cold, glass box I have spent most my life in. As a child, I would be thrown in here whenever I disobeyed orders or whenever I co...
7.6K 334 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
4.4K 196 29
18+ Edited and Completed When Mira bumps into a man in the club, dressed in wings, she thought "What kind of an inconsiderate idiot wears wings to t...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...