Lucifer's obsession

By _malalala_

His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his... More

Made a deal with the devil
The devil
A kiss to remeber
Bitter sweet treats
Trouble in paradise?
Red?
Date with Lucifer
My cakes over y'all fakes!
Devils form
Impuis!
Hell no
Little theives
Pure one of the phrophecy
Adonai
Lilith and Astaroth
Found you
A fallen angel
Just a nightmare
?You're mine?
New change
We need to talk
Deja Vu
Catching up with an old friend
A sad death
Good times
Jabra'il
Sugar...
Two gorgeous angels
Soda pop
The three demons
I love you too Sugar
Notes
Its a date!
?Queen?
A shadow lurks
Rotten egg
Day at the beach
Sprinkle of lies
Milady
Demons tears
Choosen
A queen suffers
Changes
Demons token
Spell book
Goodbye my love
You killed me...
Its too late
The 70ft giant
We'll save him
Authors explanation
The end
A new beginning
Aunthors Q/A-ss

Not all demons belong in heaven...

16.9K 522 23
By _malalala_

hey yall I'm SO sorry I haven't published in a while!!! My phone broke and I didn't have any other device to publish;(

I did get a new phone so I'm back in!!!! Let's goooooo!!

"Come in." A voice says and my heart drops. Everything in me drops as nervousness sinks in. My hand shakes as I reach for the door knob and I turn it walking in quietly and I blank out. Next thing I know is I'm sitting infront of a desk with a gorgeous man bringing me back to reality.

"I don't have all day. What do you need." He says and I shake my head snapping back to reality. There infront of me sits and lean yet muscular man with brown hair and sun kissed skin smirking at me with white teeth.

"I-I'm looking for someone." I say and he takes out a binder that has at least a billion pages and stops halfway looking back at me.

"I'm sorry the soonest I can look for your desired person is in eight years." He says and I look at him shocked.

"I need to see them now though!" I say and he shakes his head as his hazel eyes have a hint of purple winking in them.

"Sorry that just can't happen." He says and leans in his office chair as I groan and look at him a little frustrated.

"Look sir. I need to see this person now or there's going to be issues." I say and he furrows his brows as his eyes turn a sharp purple fast.

"I don't think you heard me. It's going to take eight years. Now get out. I don't think I would want to report such a pretty face as yours on the hell list." He says and stands up. I furrow my brows looking at him as he smirks with confidence at me.

"I'm not scared of hell. Hell is my home and I've been there and back so try me if you want but I'm not leaving until I see that person." I say furiously and he frowns.

"No." He says coldly as he looks me up and down.

"That's it." I say and loose my cool.

"You want to see what hell did to me be my guest." I say and he looks back at me with glowing purple eyes.

"Fine go ahead and show me what hell did to you. While your at it do a little spell for me sweetheart." He says and my veins pop as my anger boils.

"Gem turn me to my demon form now!" I say and the gem in my head glows.

As you wish milady. It says and my head starts to throb slightly but I don't care. I stare into his eyes as I can feel myself change. I can feel my horns grow out of my head and my dress slips off revealing my pentagram that's glowing red.

"What's going on!" He says and stands up while he backs away slowly. He backs up until his back is against the wall of glass and I step back in the large office as my tail grows in. My wings grow larger than last time and my scales burn to the surface of my skin.

"Cloak." I say and reach into my pouch to grab the cloak. I pull it out and wrap it around me. The pendant on it was glowing a soft purple and silver as I looked down at it. The corners of my vision were softly silver too. I look back at the angel who is looking at me terrified.

"Who are you!?" He says and I chuckle.

"I'm a fuckin devil. Now look up the fucking name before I send you to hell." I say and he runs to the books.

"W-what name would you like me to look up?" He says and pulls out several large books.

"John H. Crawford. If it helps he was married to a girl named sugar and they dies relatively the same day." I say and he nods as his eyes glow orange. He hold up the book and points to the name. He gives me an address and I take the book.

"Hey I need that!" He says and I turn back with the edges of my vision purple.

"Relax I'll give it back." I say and roll my eyes. I walk out and forget my dress but I don't care. I hide my horns and close the cape tighter and walk out as I fly by. I don't care to walk to the bakery so I just fly as my black wings soar over the angels. Their faces showing everything such as fear or disbelief. I look at their reaction and my eyes lock with the man I bumped into earlier. He looks at me baffled but I know he doesn't recognize me in my demon form...probably. He doesn't even run or fly away like the others. I shake my head and fly to the bakery. I open the doors and spot Mikey who is reading a book. I walk over and he looks up shocked.

"What happened to you!" He says and shoots up as he was about to open my cloak but I step back.

"Unless you want to go to hell don't open this." I say and he gulps hard. He nods his head and we walk out the place. "S-so who are we looking for?" He says and I open the book to the page and point.

"Oh I know him. He helped me out when I first got here. He's a really nice man but he doesn't open up to much people at times. He says it's hard for him to be around people. Had something to do with his wife." He says and I cut him off.

"He never found his wife did he?" I say and Mikey looks down kicking the ground.

"No but he never gives up. He still looks for her even though it's been centuries." He says and I look down too.

"Gem I want you to navigate me to John H. Crawford." I say and the gem glows a soft green.

Yes milady. I shall glow brighter the closer you are to him. When you find him I shall stop glowing and my assistant is done for that task. It says and I nod.

"Uhm who are you talking to?" He says and I grab his hand and drag him along.

"My Gem will glow the closer we are to John. Now let's go we don't have much time." I say and he lets go of my hand and walks beside me. We walk around as my gem grows weaker and weaker.

"This isn't working!" I say and sit at a bench.

"Why don't we fly then?" He says and I shake my head.

"No.my cloak would open. My dre- Wait I have boxes!" I say and he tilts his head.

"Box!" I say and pull out about several boxes. I read them until I find one that would suit me. The one that makes it easy for me to fly in.

"Mikey turn around I'm about to change clothes." I say and his eyes grow wide. He begins to blush and I just roll my eyes. He turns around hurriedly and I take my cloak off before opening the box and letting it wrap around me.

"Ok now you can look." I say and he turns around and is still blushing. I smirk and poke his forehead.

"Now let's fly." He says and was about to fly but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down.

"Hang on Mikey." I say and wish for white wings. My wings appear white and glowing again. I smile and pick up the cloak while placing it in my pouch. I hurry and fly to match Mikey's speed as we soar over the town. My gem begins to glow again as we fly towards houses. The houses where beautiful colors and designs decorated it all around. He stop at a neighborhood and walked around houses until we turned the corner. On the end of the street stood a small old house. It was made of all wood and painted more like homes on earth. The grass freshly cut as a man sat on his porch with his hat tilt on his face as if he was sleeping.

"I think that's him." Mikey says and we walk closer.

"Wait how do you think?" I say and he shrugs.

"Well I can't see the persons face and I've never been to Johns house." He says and I roll my eyes as he chuckles. We walk up to the porch and the man puts a hand on his hat and takes his hat off. I gasp when I see who is behind the hat and the man chuckles.

"Well if it isn't the little girl from before." He says and chuckles. I smile and Mikey looks between us confused and perks an eyebrow.

"Wait what do you mean? Have you two met before." He says and I giggle as John chuckles.

"When I first came here I bumped into him and he helped me up." I say and Mikey nods in agreement.

"Now what can I do for you. I'm not particularly in the best mood." He says and rubs his eyes yawning.

"Have you been looking for her again sir?" Mikey says and John looks down with sorrowful eyes as his eyes water slightly.

"Yeah. Of course I didn't find her or I would have been running around town boasting about it." He says and my heart breaks. He sits up and shakes Mikey's hand before he looks at me.

"Now what can I do you for miss?" He says and a tear leaves my eye as I look up at him. His eyes are green as he looks at me shocked.

"Now what's wrong?" He says and wipes the tear away. I hold the book in my hands that I was carrying and look down at it.

"Your wife was Sugar right? You two were married for a year before." I say but stop and bite my lip.

"I'm sorry but I'd prefer not to talk about it." He says and opens his door about to go in but I grab his shoulder.

" So it is you..." I say and he slouches his shoulders. He pushes my hand off of him and turns his head towards me before speaking.

"Don't say her name ever again infront of me you hear?" He says and a little hate and sadness is present in his voice. Another tear leaves my eye and rolls down my cheek as he proceeds to walk back in.

"I know where sugar is!"

...

Hey Guys I just want to say sorry I haven't published books daily like I used to. I'm still writing them but it's going to take longer than it did before

I hope y'all understand and hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Stay tuned!!

-Malalala🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
1.6K 115 13
I sat shaking in the cold, glass box I have spent most my life in. As a child, I would be thrown in here whenever I disobeyed orders or whenever I co...
202 19 12
.."Lucifer happens to find his mate in your clan,..And his MATE happens to be your Dearest Daughter...", All I heard was daughter, Yes I know, She ha...