Lucifer's obsession

By _malalala_

His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his... More

Made a deal with the devil
The devil
A kiss to remeber
Bitter sweet treats
Trouble in paradise?
Red?
Date with Lucifer
My cakes over y'all fakes!
Devils form
Hell no
Little theives
Pure one of the phrophecy
Adonai
Lilith and Astaroth
Found you
A fallen angel
Just a nightmare
?You're mine?
New change
We need to talk
Deja Vu
Catching up with an old friend
A sad death
Good times
Jabra'il
Not all demons belong in heaven...
Sugar...
Two gorgeous angels
Soda pop
The three demons
I love you too Sugar
Notes
Its a date!
?Queen?
A shadow lurks
Rotten egg
Day at the beach
Sprinkle of lies
Milady
Demons tears
Choosen
A queen suffers
Changes
Demons token
Spell book
Goodbye my love
You killed me...
Its too late
The 70ft giant
We'll save him
Authors explanation
The end
A new beginning
Aunthors Q/A-ss

Impuis!

40.1K 1K 436
By _malalala_

"Lucifer..." I say and slightly open my eyes. I look to my side and see his back facing me. His broad back that I've already grown attached to.

"Red...wake up..." I say and turn him on his back. He snores peacefully as I try to wake him up. I sit up on top of him and tap his face.

"What?" He says in a groggy tone.

"Red do you even need to sleep?" I say and he wipes one eye with a smirk on his lips. He sits up and stares down at me.

"Well no but it's nice to just relax your body. It also gives me more stamina if I need it and don't call me Red." He says and levitates me off his lap. He stands up and changes into a pair of jeans and red V-neck.

"I have to go but I'll be back later just tap bases and I'll come." He says and I nod. He flashes out and I get ready for school. I change into a white sweater that has green on one sleeve and pink on the other and the middle has my name in a pastel purple. I pair it with white shoes and tuck my thin sweater into my shorts.

...

"So not excited to see Nikolai right now..." I say and drag my feet into class. I walk up the stairs and sit a little higher up hoping Nik won't see me. He scans the room when he walks in and I duck my head. He spots me and comes up the stairs with a smirk on his face. I mentally roll my eyes and place a fake smile on my lips.

"Hi babe." He says and sits next to me. I sniff him and smell hits of perfume on him.

"Hi Nik... why do you smell like perfume?" I say and he freezes. His eyes dart back and forth between mine hesitantly before he answers.

"Oh, well you see these girls were spraying perfume and they accidentally sprayed me when I walked by." He says and looks away from me nervously. Maybe he just feels awkward knowing he smells like a girl.

"Ok..." I say and he smiles and wraps an arm around my waist. He plays with my hair by twirling it in his finger as he pecks me on the cheek.

"Babe stop I'm trying to focus." I say as he tickles my side. He chuckles and I giggle softly as he continued. He stops when he sees I'm about to die of laughter and I smile at him softly. Nik twirls his finger around my curls as I write down notes. I look down at my necklace and hold it in my hands for a little bit.

"Hey babe how come you always keep that necklace with you?" He says and points to the wing necklace. I blush and try to think of something that won't make him upset.

"Oh I got it at a gypsy shop. They said i should wear it so I know my special someone is near." I say and think of L. Nik smiles softly and nods before he pecks my cheek and starts taking notes. The rest of the class time went by fast and we left class early.

"Hey babe I'll see you later I love you." Nik says as he walks off towards his car and I walk to mine. I walk towards my car until I notice a pale soft purple with a swirl of red glow coming from my necklace. I pick it up off my chest and gasp.

"Lucifer?" I say and walk towards my car but the glow only becomes more faint. I walk in the opposite direction and the glow becomes stronger. I walk aimlessly around until The light is the brightest around an alleyway.

"Lucifer?" I say and I hear no response. I go to take another step when a pair of arms grabs me and pulls me back from the alley.

"Get off of me!" I yell and I look down at the hands that are covered in tattoos.

"Lucifer?" I say and he drags me to my car and slams the door. I'm in the passengers seat and he's in the drivers seat as he just sits there slightly.

"Red what's going on?" I say and he looks at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Why the hell did you go to an alleyway?" He says in a low grumble voice. I don't respond and look down at my lap. He grabs my chin and faces me and his eyes are purple and narrow as he looks at me.

"My necklace was glowing and I thought you were near." I say with a tear falling down my face. He sees it and wipes the tear before he sits back in his seat and lets go of my chin.

"I told you if the stone was green. Green! If it's any other color don't follow it and go in the opposite direction ok!" He says and covers his face with his hands.

"O-okay..." I say and my vision blurs. I can hear a sigh from Red and my tears were wiped away. I look over to see his shoulders dropped and his eyes blue.

"I'm sorry... it's just I was so scared when something happened to you." He says and pulls out a similar bead. It was slightly bigger.

"This is the same bead that I gave you. It tells me if I'm near you or if something else is." He says and I gasp.

"So that's how he knew that I was in trouble." I mumble and he nods. I smile softly and he turns back to the wheel before he starts driving. We drive past my place and I just stay in silence as we go to a more small place of town. We drive down a road that leads to a small road with tiny shops on each side. He parks the car on the side of the street and parks. He grabs my hand and I slightly blush as he leads us into a gypsy store. The place already gave me a spine shivering vibe. Everything seemed real and cursed.

"Impuis... impuis...impuis!" Lucifer chants in a low voice making the room cold. A thin fog laced the floor as all the doors lock in the room. I turn to look over my shoulder and a bony hand is placed on my shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I scream and jump over to Lucifer. He sighs and looks over at the floating hand that's now waving at us.

"Come on Impuis we don't have all day." He says and a giggle echos loudly around the room. A figure starts to appear and than a flash. I close my eyes and hear a lady sing a couple notes before the flash is gone. I open my eyes and my eyes widen.

"Wow..." I say and look at the person in front of me. It's a women with beautiful dark skin. Her hair curled going to the bottom of her dress as the hair had beautiful golden beads in them. She stood as tall as me a little skinnier than me as well and had a beautiful white smile with light hazel eyes. She wore a white ripped flowing dress that was torn around her upper thigh with chains on her waist going up to her neck and locked around it. She also had shackles on her ankles and wrists but broken as she wore them almost like jewelry.

"What can I get for you today my love?" She says while floating upside down taping his nose. My heart rips into a thousand pieces. Her love? I thought... I thought he maybe liked me. I could feel my mind racing about why he wouldn't tell me. Suddenly I feel a hand grip mine and I look over at Red.

"Impuis were not in love." Red says and gives mine a slight squeeze before letting go.

"I came here to give her an invisibility amulet and a protection amulet." He says and I jolt my head towards him. Amulets for what?

"Ooooooh is this your special lady friend?" She says and I blush biting my bottom lip.

"I wouldn't say that..." I mumble looking down.

'Yet' a voice in my head says and I blush harder. I look up to see Red with a cocky smirk placed on his lips as he looks down at me from the corner of his eyes. He looks back up at the lady and she gasps.

"Your eyes... they're turning silver! Yippee!" She starts to jump in place until Lucifer stops her mid air.

"How do you know what that means?" He asks and she just keeps smiling.

"Well I have a book all about hell and you along with the people. It's like a guide book that came with my job.." She says and Red sets her down and closes his eyes furrowing his brows.

"Don't let anyone read it except me. Not even the council or humans." He says and the ladies eyes go narrow as she playfully speaks.

"Understood sire. What else can I get for you besides the amulets?" She says and her voice sounds cold and deep. Red shakes his head and she snaps her fingers with two items. Jewelry or a... jar?

"Which one would be best fit?" She says and Red looks at me.

"Would you rather want a tattoo of the amulet so you never have to worry again or some jewelry? The jewelry you can never take off when you go somewhere." He says and I hesitate. I drop my head and point to the tattoo knowing I'm going to lose the jewelry if I took it. She hands him a piece of paper and two tiny jars. One with black liquid and the other with a slightly glowing red. He takes them and we head out without saying a word.

L drives me home and the drive was silent yet interesting. Nothing was spoken but nothing had to be. We pull up into my driveway and he takes me inside. He sets me on my bed and lays me down on my back as he stand on the side of the bed.

"Ok where would you like the tattoos?" He asks and I hesitate. What do I do? What do I do?

"Ok I'll pick then." He says and snaps his fingers. My clothes were ripped off except for my underwear.

...

   Heyyyyyyyy y'all like the book so far??? I don't remember if I already made an authors note so I wanted to make sure😅

    Yea I know I can just go back to the other chapters but the chapters take a long time to load and this is quicker sooooooo!!

-Malalala🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
4.4K 196 29
18+ Edited and Completed When Mira bumps into a man in the club, dressed in wings, she thought "What kind of an inconsiderate idiot wears wings to t...
27.1K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
3.6K 208 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...