Lucifer's obsession

By _malalala_

His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his... More

Made a deal with the devil
The devil
Bitter sweet treats
Trouble in paradise?
Red?
Date with Lucifer
My cakes over y'all fakes!
Devils form
Impuis!
Hell no
Little theives
Pure one of the phrophecy
Adonai
Lilith and Astaroth
Found you
A fallen angel
Just a nightmare
?You're mine?
New change
We need to talk
Deja Vu
Catching up with an old friend
A sad death
Good times
Jabra'il
Not all demons belong in heaven...
Sugar...
Two gorgeous angels
Soda pop
The three demons
I love you too Sugar
Notes
Its a date!
?Queen?
A shadow lurks
Rotten egg
Day at the beach
Sprinkle of lies
Milady
Demons tears
Choosen
A queen suffers
Changes
Demons token
Spell book
Goodbye my love
You killed me...
Its too late
The 70ft giant
We'll save him
Authors explanation
The end
A new beginning
Aunthors Q/A-ss

A kiss to remeber

56.8K 1.4K 622
By _malalala_

His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my lips as I can feel a low chuckle against my neck.

"S-stop Luc-" I was cut off by his hot breathing hitting my soft skin.

"You don't want me to stop. I know you don't, I can read you like a book." He says and I bite my bottom lip looking away. He buries his head in my neck and I feel a slight burn sensation on my neck. A moan leaves my lips as the burn hurts in a pleasurable way. A moan leaves my lips as his soft lips seem to be kissing around my skin and he starts to nibble on my neck causing me to moan a little louder. He pulls away and smirks at me looking at my slight panting

"If you were mine you would have more than just panting leave your lips." He says and I instantly turn red. He gets off of me and I spring up sitting on the bed. He walks back into the shadows.

"By the way. If you ever need to contact me touch the seal and I will be on my way." He says and my eyes grown in size when he says that. I take my phone and pull up my hair and take a picture of where he burned me. A gasp leaves my lips as I look at the mark. He left a pentagram right below my ear in black ink. My eyes heat up and i slowly walk to the bed and collapse on it. It's only four pm but I'm going to bed anyway. I feel miserable and exhausted as things swirl in my mind.

...

I slowly wake up to see it's dark outside. I check the time and it's 10pm. I roll over on my bed and a gasp leaves my lips. Lucifer is sitting on my recliner reading something. When he noticed I was up he placed the book down. It was blocked by the view of his body for a second but when he passed the book was gone. I sit up straight and about to scream when he pulled a finger over his lips and I stayed quiet. A smirk appeared in his lips and he drops his finger.

"That's a good girl." He says and I just sit there in awe.

"How did you get in here?!" I say and he lowly chuckles. He walks closer and bends over and were now eye level. He grabs a peice if my hair and twirls it on one of his fingers.

"You still don't get it do you?" He says and his eyes dart to me and they go from a purple to a earth green again. My cheeks heat up and I see him see right through me.

"What does you eye colors mean?" I say and he he looks at the curl that's on his hands and sighs.

"Well when your mine I'll tell you." He says and his eyes turn purple as he placed a kiss on my forehead. My eyelids suddenly feel heavy and my body doesn't listen to me. I see Lucifer walk into the shadows before I completely black out.

...

"Hmm... Lucifer!" I yell and spring out of my bed. I look around to see no one else in my room and it's bright outside. I squint when I unlock my phone and it's already 8:28am. I walk out of bed to get ready for my date with Nikolai. I walk into my closet and grab my red and black striped long sleeve along with matching black high waisted shorts and black converse. I sit around for a little bit doing my hair and watching videos when it's finally time to leave. I drive my car to the restiraunt we are supposed to meet and sit at a booth where it would be easy for him to see me. I sit there for a couple minutes until he finally arrives. I wave him to come over and he sits across from me. He has on a black V-neck and ripped faded blue jeans and black shoes.

"Sorry I'm late... I was busy. Anyway so how was your morning?" He says and I tell him everything except Lucifer and he tells me his.

"Hey babe I want to say sorry for what I did on our anniversary. I hope you can still forgive me." I say and he tilts his head smirking.

"Of course I do love." He says and a waiter comes over to take our orders.

"Hi I'm your waiter today what can I get you today?" A familiar voice says and I can feel my breath hitch. I look up and see his glowing hazel eyes looking down at me. I feel as if a hot hand is placed on my upper thigh as he looks at me intently. My core heats up slightly as a mischievous smirk is plastered on his face.

"Hey are you alright?" Nik says and I look at him confused. I snap out of it and the heat of the hand is gone.

"Sorry it's just I didn't expect our substitute to be working here." I say and Nik tilts his head.

"Are you ok?" He says and I looked confused and puzzled at Nik. A voice in the back of my head starts to speak.

'He doesn't remember me as a sub. Only you do.' The voice says and i look over at Lucifer and his eyes are back to a purple. I shake my head and smile back at Nik.

"Sorry I guess I'm a little tired." I order a water and Nik ordered a beer as we sit and chat. I catch Lucifer looking at me and Nik intently from the bar. His eyes are staring at me and the air around us gets a little cold as I shiver slightly. We finished our food and left quickly. I didn't feel comfortable while in there with Lucifer there.

"Thanks for the day Nikolai." I say and stand infront of my car. I smile and bite on my lip looking down feeling my cheeks heat up. I hear him breath a chuckle and he tilts my head back up so I'm looking back up at him. He leans in for a kiss and I close my eyes. His soft lips are placed on mine. It was gentle and sweet. A small hint of beer but all the sweeter. He pulls away slowly and I open my eyes and feel my face turn red. He smirks at me and my legs turn to jello.

"Goodbye beautiful." He waved goodbye and walks off. I walk into my car and lean against my seat and smile. I sigh and I feel the same heated hand on my thigh. When a look back down I jump and look to the seat next to me.

"So how was your date?" Lucifer says. His tattooed arm recoils and he lifts up my chin so I'm now facing him. His eyes are gazing through me and my breath hitched. He leans forward staring at my lips. When he looks back up his eyes crimson red and a gasp leaves my lips. In seconds his lips are placed on mine in a heated kiss. His hot lips placed on mine as if they were two puzzle pieces. A moan leaves my lips and I place my hands on his chest. He pulls away slowly and I could feel my self get a little dizzy. Lucifer's eyes are still red and my whole body tingles under his stare.

"That's what a kiss should do to you." He says and smirks back at me as I'm in a daze over what just happened. I could feel my core begin to heat and thrive as he leans back a little. A ping comes from my phone and I look over to see a text from Nik. I look back over to L but see he's gone. My heart skips a beat and I look at my text.

Nikolai: hey babe I loved our date today. I'm free later this week want to go on another;)

Me: I'd like that Nikolai.

I bite my bottom lip and drive back home. I have the night shift at the bakery and go get ready.

I leave at around 7 and enter the shop. It's empty except for a couple of teens in a booth and one of the workers leaves as I replace her spot. Nothing happens and I have two more hours until my shift is over then the place closes. A ring echoes through the room and a figure walks through the doors.

"Hi beautiful. I'd like a black coffee and one of each of your deserts." The voice says and I look up to see Lucifer looking at me with a mischievous grin his hazel eyes and I gasp when I look closely. The thinnest line of silver I've never seen before is now there. The lady that was working with me looks up and shrieks. She pushed me over and I was knocked down to the floor.

"What can I get you honey?" She says and I see something new I never saw Lucifer so before.

"I was ordering from her not you." Lucifer says and I stand back up brushing myself. I look over myself and notice I have a cut on my arm. Lucifer sees it and his pupils turn to a snake like shake. His eyes turn ice cold blue and the air gets cold like ice. I shiver and see the lady is standing there trembling. He said his order and the lady with shaking hands grabs everything and placed it in a bag. He pays for the items and glances at me before leaving. The worker stumbles a little and leans against the counter. She looks at me with clouded eyes.

"What just happened?" She says and I told her she must have blacked out when she stood up. The rest of the night was boring. I finally closed at around 11 and drove home. When I got home I walk upstairs exhausted and fall on my bed. A take off my pants and shoes and change into pair of shorts and a sports bra.

"I like the view." A voice says

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.5K 18
#1 IN SHORT STORY COLLECTION (3/21/20) #1 In DealWithTheDevil #5 in Teenager #7 in Devil (As of 7/04/2018) Every touch on your skin is hot, burning...
210 19 12
.."Lucifer happens to find his mate in your clan,..And his MATE happens to be your Dearest Daughter...", All I heard was daughter, Yes I know, She ha...
27.1K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
4.4K 196 29
18+ Edited and Completed When Mira bumps into a man in the club, dressed in wings, she thought "What kind of an inconsiderate idiot wears wings to t...