Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

By cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

8

5.3K 278 35
By cherlyswan

Your P.O.V

I opened my heavy eyelids when my body felt lack of warmth. I extended my arm to hug tae but he wasn't there. My body jolted up and i searched for my phone.

~unread message~

It shone brightly and i clicked on the unread message.

Jimin: if you are available then come to yoongi hyungs villa, he is having a party there.

JWhy? :You

Jimin:bcs he just dropped his latest mixtape

Okay... :You

Is Taehyung there?? :You

Jimin: yeah. He came an hour ago.

I'll be there.:you
But send me the address :you

Jimin: Okay

He sent me the location and i quickly headed there wearing a black lace tank top with black skinny jeans (it was a party, afterall)

Once i reached the destination, my eyes scanned allover for Taehyung but with no result.

I made my way towards jimin who was dancing on the dancefloor. I asked him if he knew where tae was, increasing my voice to overpower the loud banging music.
He pointed towards the staircase and told me that he saw him heading up there with some chick.

My blood boiled because of the sudden thoughts in my mind that broke my heart.

I slowly made my way upstairs, passing by people who were making out and enjoying themselves.

I opened the first door and no one was there.

I opened the second door and two unknown people were making out in there.

I opened the third door and my heart shattered into a million pieces.
I found tae........with a naked girl on top of him.....

Tears formed and my body pulsated with anger.

I slapped the door shut and turned around, ready to walk away.

But i stopped, wiped my tears and let anger take control as i once again slammed the door open, inviting myself in.

Long story short: i threw away the girl and her clothes through the window.

I wasn't really sure if there was a swimming pool down there but i hoped there was cause otherwise i would be in jail for murder.

I tried my best to control my anger and faced the situation.

When Jimin came, i took the opportunity to leave the room.

I went downstairs and drank my tears away.

But the alcohol wasn't strong enough to take away the pain.

"If you like him so much then you should just make him yours." A familiar voice rang beside my ear.

"I can't. And you know why i can't so stop suggesting it." I snapped with my drunken voice to the sober boy.

"I'm just doing my job, that is, protecting you, even your heart."

"You're paid to protect my physical body not my mental state." I slurred out

"And your mental state affects your physical body so it is also a part of my job."

"I'm fine....I.... I'm fine..." Tears brimmed in my eyes.

"Ofcourse you are. Just like the last time when you locked yourself up and cried for three consecutive days because a girl forcefully kissed your taetae." He mocked me.

"Whatever...."

"It's okay to open up infront of me. Do you know why? Because it's me and it is my job to protect you, both your body and your heart."

"Thank you..... Jin oppa...." I bit my lower lips as they started to tremble.

Jin pulled me closer and engulfed me in a hug. I started crying, soaking his shirt in the process.

"Shall we go home? Or do you want me to teach that bastard Taehyung a lesson?" I chuckled at his overprotectiveness.

"Let's go home for now. But I'll need to congratulate suga hyung before that."

I headed towards the said hyung and congratulated him on his mixtape release.

"Are you leaving so soon, y/n" suga frowned

"I'm sorry but i don't feel so well." I replied.

"Okay, go take a rest at home and please take care of yourself."

After that, Jin drove me home and i headed straight towards my bed.

I tried to sleep and closed my eyes.

Okay y/n. You can do this. It's just a single night. Just one day without Tae sleeping beside you.

I tried to convince myself but nothing happened. I was tired yet i couldn't sleep.
With groggy eyes, i headed towards the door that belonged to Jin's room and knocked on it.

"Can you ...." i started speaking as soon as he appeared infront of me through the door frame.

"Come in" he cut me off

"What....?"

"I said come in." I quickly nodded and entered the spacious room.

"Lay down here." He pulled my wrist towards his bed and softly made me lay down on it.

"I'll stay right here, by your side. So go to sleep already." He ordered me while holding my hand and sitting down on the chair beside the bed.

My eyes locked onto his and i felt myself drift away into slumber sleep.

"Goodnight." I could faintly hear and felt something soft touch my forehead.

__________________________________________

"It wasn't much so why are we being so awkward?" I asked Tae as i swinged my arm around his shoulder.

It had been three days after that party. Both of us didn't attend school the next day and when we finally saw eachother again, it got awkward. I couldn't handle it anymore and i spoke my mind trying to get things to go back to how it was.

"Awkward?" He questioned.

"We barely talked after that night. Can't you let go of it?"

"I'm sorry.." he bit his lower lip in guilt.

"If you keep on acting like this then I'm gonna punch your pretty little face."

"..okay.." he slightly chuckled and i smiled at him.

"Y/n-sunbaenim!" A student came running towards us.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Y-you got another l-letter." The student said while panting and i immediately understood as i started to run leaving Taehyung behind, speechless.

I slammed my classroom door open and saw Jungkook holding up a familiar looking letter. He grinned widely when he saw me and waved the letter to show me.

I squealed happily as i snatched away the letter and opened it.

Hi,again😊

Why are you squealing happily?
Are you that happy that i wrote you another letter?

What happened? did i guess you again?

You know, my letters are pretty creepy for others. I mean doesn't it freak you out how somebody is able to read you so well?

But knowing it's you, I'm sure you are intrigued by me instead of creeped out.

Did i guess you right again?
*Proudly chuckles*

You're smiling...
That's good to see..😊

I noticed that you have been feeling down since a few days so i wanted to cheer you up.

Why frowning? Did i remind you about what happened?

Am i spot right again?

I think i understand you better then you understand yourself😂

Let me get to the point.
Your smile means the world to me so keep on smiling for me, will you?

That's right. Just keep on smiling like you are right now.

Don't look around.
You won't find me but I'm still there, watching you.

Am i being creepy again?

With that said, let me end this letter.

See ya😉
Wait, I'm already seeing you😂

I started jumping up and down while jungkook kept on laughing at me.

"I wonder who could your stalker be?" Jungkook amusingly asked.

"Aish!! Don't call him a stalker!!" I snapped at him.

"Then what do i call him?" Jungkook teased

"Hmmmm....." I thought about it for awhile, "IF YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME OR MAYBE YOUR INITIAL NEXT TIME!" I said out loud for the mystery person to hear.

What i didn't know was that the mystery person heard me and was smiling widely satisfied at himself.

_____________________________
_________________

Author's P.O.V.

"Taehyung~ are you not talking to me?" You tried acting cute.

"No." He looked away in order to avoid you.

"But why~?" You whined as he simply ate his lunch.

"Because you left me for some stupid letter." He simply answered, taking another spoonful and stuffing it inside his mouth.

"Wah~ is that why you're not talking to me? Pfft~ how childish." You scoffed at his reason before continuing, "Okay-Okay. I'm sorry. Alright?"

"No."

"Then what am i supposed to do?"

"Make up for it."

"How?"

"You...." He put down his spoon and looked up to meet your eyes before continuing with a serious expression, "i'll be owning you for a day."

"Bwah?" You gwaked at his words, "what the hell do you mean?!"

"Your gonna have to be my slave for a day and that means you'll be doing whatever i tell you. Okay?"

"Maybe not.........? Okay-okay i'll do it." You gave up because of his persistence.

"Mwahahaa~ hahaha~" he started laughing evily like a crazy person.

"Taehyung-ah? What are you planning? You're scaring me." You stated with a scared voice.

"Y/n-ah, get ready to be mine for a day." He teasingly said with a huge grin.

You just blanked out at that moment.

What you don't know is how much you're going to regret your decision afterwards. How you'll look back at this time and wish you hadn't agreed.

__________________________________________________

A/n: hi guys🙌
R u all enjoying reading this?

If you are, then don't forget to hit that vote button, share to your friends and stay tuned for next update.

Why do you think that you would regret saying yes to this deal?😏

Thank you all for reading😘😍

I purple you😂😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
162K 4.6K 39
I believe that when two people are in love with each other you can see it in their eyes. The way they look at each other, the way they stare at each...
1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
11.4K 461 50
"listen." he pulled his mask off and leaned into you. your eyes widened a little to see his face pulled tight, eyes angry. "listen, i know you liked...