W41K3R5 J01N || the beginning

De xwalkergirlx

The world is in chaos. According to the governments, already in 1997 aliens have landed in Norway. Everyone k... Mai multe

~Prologue~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourtyone
Chapter Fourtytwo
Chapter Fourtythree
Chapter Fourtyfour
Chapter Fourtyfive
Afterword
Announcement

Chapter Ten

437 31 13
De xwalkergirlx

Alan stopped laughing and chuckled. "That's normal for us two, don't worry!" Ryan gave him a death glare.

"I'm warning you, mate!" He groaned. Alan grinned widely, looking back to me.

"What do you want to eat? I bet you're hungry like hell!" Alan sitting down next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"She should eat something like a soup right now, something different maybe later, we have to be careful for... maybe a week I would say."

Alan nodded. "Do you know what the cafeteria offers today?" He asked Ryan.

The string popped up again then disappeared in the floor. I tapped his shoulder, pointing at the string. "What is that?" I asked quietly.

"What?" Alan asked confused, trying to figure out what I was pointing at. "That blue string there!" I added, confused as him.

"There's nothing?" He asked back. "That's the second time you're seeing something I...we can't see. Are you okay?" Alan asked, touching my forehead.

I shook his hand off. "No there's something! This string! If I touch it, I bet I can hear what he's saying!" I complained.

Alan frowned in confusion. "Christine there's nothing..." His eyes widened suddenly. "Wait... did you say you can hear what he's saying?" He asked quickly grabbing my hands.

I looked at him, confused. "Y-yeah?" I answered. I looked at Ryan and he was looking at us, interested.

Another light blue string popped up between Ryan and Alan, and Alan nodded.

I raised my hand and my fingertips touched the not really existent string.

>>Christine?<< I heard Alan saying my name.

I looked at him, nodding.

>>You can hear us?<< I heard Ryan asking in disbelief.

I grinned. "Looks like yeah. Isn't that...um...normal?"

The connection stopped and Alan touched my hand.

"Um, no it's not normal...eh...what you've just seen is a call between two Walkers." Alan stammered.

"Gosh, Alan explain it to her later, let's get something to eat first!" Ryan said emphatically and pointed towards the door.

"So um, which soup do you want?" Alan asked, slightly blushed.

"Just bring me something, I really need to eat something right now!"

Alan stood up and nodded. "Okay!" He chuckled. "But nothing, please, nothing with mushrooms!" I added quickly, before they left the room.

"We'll find something!" Ryan laughed pushing Alan out of the room.

"See you!" I yelled, before falling back on the bed and sighed. Slowly I raised my hand and touched my neck again, fascinated by the 'mecha' replacing my whole neck.

"Even if I don't have a single idea how they made it to bring me back to life, but that shit is awesome!" I whispered and froze when I felt a little button right underneath my left ear.

The little touch caused something I wasn't able to see, but when I touched my neck again, it was covered with skin.

"What?" I asked myself, trying to find the button again.

While I was still trying to figure out what happened, Alan showed up with a tablet in the door. "Hey!" He grinned, coming closer and placing the tablet with the steaming plate with soup on my lap.

"Well then...bon appétit!" He laughed, sitting down on the chair again.

Hungry, I grabbed the spoon and started eating, while Alan was watching me quietly, but I didn't notice that.

After I finished eating, Alan took the tablet away, putting it onto the little table beside the bed.

"I guess you found the option to cover the mecha with your skin?" He asked, pointing my neck.

I grinned. "Yep, I would say I found it randomly.." I sat down cross-legged and looked at him. "You have to tell me everything!" I demanded with flashing eyes and started twisting my hands. "I think you owe me a few answers!" I added quietly.

Alan sighed. "Yeah I definitely do..." He groaned. "First of all, I need to ask you something. I'm sorry you have to do this, but can you remind yourself of something in your past when you had undergone surgery or something? That's really important.." He asked, burying his hands in the hoodie pocket. "Or have you have a blood transfusion in the past?" He added, slightly nervous.

I closed my eyes and started to remind me of my past, trying to find a memory like Alan was asking for.

Something showed up in my mind.

Me, laying on the ground, crying and pressing my hand on my elbow, blood seeping through my small fingers. A bone coming out of the skin was visible and there was a small pool of blood underneath my body.

The memory changed.

Me again, laying in a hospital bed, sleeping. Several monitors around me, blinking and beeping. A small, small transparent bag was hanging above me and was connected to my arm with a transparent hose. The bag was filled with a red liquid, which I identified as blood. There was a text on the bag, but I was thrown out of the memory before I was able to read it completely.

I gasped and opened my eyes quickly. " AB positive, Norway!"

Alan gave me a confused glare. "The first thing is your blood group but what does that have to do with Norway?" He asked me.

I gave him an annoyed glare. "That's what was written on the blood transfusion bag I got when I broke my elbow and it was a open fracture... I lost a bit too much blood, because the driver who hit me with the car drove away instead of helping me so...yeah..." I looked away and shook my head to get rid of these memories.

Alan slightly touched my hand. "You got a AB positive blood transfusion from Norway?" He asked. "Can you read the name?" He added slightly concerned.

I shook my head to say no. "No, why?" Alan looked away. "That's not important. I'll explain you why I was asking." He stood up. "Can you move a little bit? I think is easier when I'm next to you."

I blushed really hard and moved a bit to the side so Alan could sit down next to me.

"So yeah where should I start?"

I helped him out. "Can you explain to me where I am, or what the Center is?" I asked shyly, still blushing a bit.

He nodded. "Sure!" A small, thin blue window appeared in front of him. "Can you see that?"

I nodded and a plan appeared. "That's the plan of the Center. Where this red point is, are we. We're in our small hospital from the Germany Center. In the normal station, the intensive care unit is right above us."

He pushed the small window a bit more between us two.

"Next to the hospital, when you're going into the left tunnel, you'll get to the sleeping rooms for the Walkers here. If you're going right, you'll get to the cafeteria, the training hall and the conference room. Oh yeah and the stuff room, not to forget that."

A picture for every location he told me about, showed a picture up on the window. The training hall looked interesting with all the dummies, ropes, iron handles and platforms to jump on.

The cafeteria was, even if we're a few metres under the earth, flooded with light containing tons of tables and a kitchen.

The sleeping rooms for the Walkers seemed nice, there were rooms made for four with a own small living room and a bathroom.

I nodded. "Okay and you're here for...what?" I asked, slightly grinning.

"Okay wait lemme start that way. The map you're seeing here is only viewable because of the WV. Ryan might mentioned that already. It's the WalkerVision, which allows us to see these maps, managing our mechas or codes and like we said before, doing calls with other Walkers. Got it?"

I slowly nodded. "Cause of that WV you guys were able to get me out of my body and materialize me back somehow, right?" Alan chuckled. "Correct!"

He took a deep breath. "If it's seriously needed, another Walker can transfer the online data from another Walker to the WV-Server to save the life of the other Walker or during painful situations. Otherwise, to save a life, a Walker can transfer the data to the internal server, but it is hard to hold that connection up over long distances and a long amount of time."

I touched his hand shyly. "But you and Ryan did it, even if it was hard?" I whispered and Alan nodded slowly.

"We don't do that all the time, so it was kinda challenging..." He muttered.

"But you did it!" I smiled back.

"Yeah... okay, back to the topic. The WV isn't anything more than a little computer chip implanted in your neck." He noticed my glare and started laughing. "No don't worry, they didn't implanted it you without asking you, don't worry!"

I sighed. "Luckily." Alan chuckled and kept on explaining. "Ryan and Kyrre might have already mentioned the 'codes'. These codes are available for everyone with the WV and you can have three active, but you only can use one at the same time. These codes are complex implementations, giving us the chance to... control the ground, control fire, even fly or teleport!" He told me and my eyes widened.

"Crazy!" I whispered.

"That isn't even everything yet!" He smiled. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

61 3 10
Sarah remembers being reborn with amazing gifts. She knows why people were gifted their fantastic powers. She knows why women with powers were fewer...
132K 3.2K 45
❝I am a lie hiding behind a shield of words. I am anger, I am fear, but neither can I control.❞ Sometimes the unthinkable happens. When the Earth...
692 86 40
Two opposite sides come face to face, forcing each other to reconsider their version of the truth. *** A minority of the world's population carries...
127K 3K 24
Aliens are real. They infested Earth in hope to find their "mate". They call themself the Matters. **************************************************...