'Sacmis' (formerly 'Alien Abd...

By AdrianaNicolas

Four women - a lawyer, a teacher, an athlete and a soldier - are abducted by four alien men. The aliens, far... More

Chapter 1: The Lawyer
Chapter 2: The Athlete
Chapter 3: The Teacher
Chapter 4: The Soldier
Chapter 5: Teo
Chapter 6: Matias
Chapter 7: Irvn
Chapter 9: Laura & Teo
Chapter 10: Kate & Matias
Chapter 11: Gemma & Irvn
Chapter 12: Amisha & Cymon
Capter 13: Laura
Chapter 14: Kate
Capter 15: Gemma
Chapter 16: Amisha
Chapter 17: The Virgin
Chapter 18: The Swan
Chapter 19: Could I?
Chapter 20: Escape
Chapter 21: New friends
Chapter 22: Proposal
Chapter 23: Deal
Chapter 24: Guided Tour
Chapter 25: Weightless
Chapter 26: Stargazing
Chapter 27: Running
Chapter 28: Control
Chapter 29: Slaveships
Chapter 30: Departure
Chapter 31: Touch
Chapter 32: Confession
Chapter 33: Mars Orbit
Chapter 34: Champagne
Chapter 35: New Suits
Chapter 36: Pods
Chapter 37: Merging
Chapter 38: Mars Landing
Chapter 39: Red Sand
Chapter 40: Stranded
Chapter 41: Alone
Chapter 42: Ultimatum
Chapter 43: Abandoned
Chapter 44: Jump
Chapter 45: Waiting Game
Chapter 46: Capture
Chapter 47: Gamble
Chapter 48: Ice Queen
Chapter 49: Too late
Chapter 50: Tests
Chapter 51: Alien plans
Chapter 52: Trojan Horse
Chapter 53: Hope
Chapter 54: Incoming
Chapter 55: Mutiny
Chapter 56: Docking
Chapter 57: No winners
Chapter 58: Reunion
Chapter 59: Night Games
Chapter 60: Embassy
Chapter 61: Floating Away
Chapter 62: The Effect
Chapter 63: Dinner date
Chapter 64: Return
Chapter 65: Phuket
Chapter 66: The Council
Chapter 67: Consequences

Chapter 8: Cymon

7.6K 451 24
By AdrianaNicolas

Amisha sat cross-legged on the bed and rested her back against the wall which continually transmitted a faint vibration, like a ship at sea. Still wearing her uniform, she wondered what had become of the rest of her kit - body armour, weapon, radio, boots.

"My name is Cymon,” he said, pronouncing this ‘Kai-mon,’  "and - as I said - I'm what you would call an Alien. Now I'm going to tell you why you’re here.”

"I'm listening," said Amisha, feeling a small tug of fear in her belly.

"On my world - which is not very different from yours - we have a problem, a big one. Our birthrate has been wildly out of balance for several generations now, with male births vastly exceeding female births, resulting in a major imbalance between the sexes. To the extent that men now outnumber women roughly 100 to one."

"I could live with those odds," she said.

He went on:

"We believe it’s a genetic defect, but everything our scientists, doctors and geneticists have tried has failed to restore the balance."

He paused for a moment as Amisha took in what he’d said.

“I’m not sure I understand the problem,” she said slowly. 

"Think about it,’ he continued, "Think about the consequences of such a situation, on a social level and a personal one. Competition for every woman on my planet is such that most men - including myself - can never, ever even hope to have a relationship, let alone a sexual one, with a woman."

"That must be quite… difficult ," said Amisha.

"Difficult? It's impossible. It has led to fights, riots and a distorted society where one woman might have as many as ten men - sometimes more - to be little better than her servants."

Amisha lifted a hand to her mouth, trying - unsuccessfully - to cover a smile.

"It is not funny," said Cymon. "It's a catastrophe. The genders are now so out of balance that our overall population is beginning to fall. Before long, it will become difficult to sustain our civilisation.”

"How does all this relate to me?" asked Amisha, although the germ of a very unwelcome answer was already forming inside her mind.

“Our leaders proposed another solution. Since women were no longer available in sufficient numbers on our own planet, we would look… elsewhere."

As the full significance of his words hit her, Amisha experienced a sudden hollow feeling in the pit of her stomach. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and she could barely bring herself to speak.

“So - I - I've been abducted for - for - sex?”

“We are hoping for more than that,” Cymon replied earnestly, “I guess you’d say a relationship."

"Where I come from," said Amisha coldly, "real relationships don't start with abduction.”

"We understand that," replied Cymon, "but - as we saw it - there was no other option. We were desperate."

Amisha felt another rush of fear, but fought to keep her emotions under control. Stay calm, she told herself, keep it rational.

“Just who is this ‘we’ you refer to?” she asked.

He smiled. “You don’t imagine I’m the only one, do you? A ship like this needs crew. It doesn’t fly itself.”

Suddenly, her temper got the better of her. Fuck calm, she thought, fuck rational.

“Oh, now I get it,” she raged,  “I’ve been brought here to service the whole bloody crew - is that it?”

“There are only four of us,” he replied.

“Well that’s alright then. No worries. Just me and four Aliens to shag me when the fancy takes them. Are you planning to draw up a roster?”

“It’s not just you,” he said.

Her jaw dropped. “You mean, there are - other women here? You’ve abducted other women, besides me?”

“Yes.”

“How many?”

“Including you - four.” 

© Adriana Nicolas 2014 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 547 21
Jess has no intention of doing the so called "favor" for her friend Luna. But as she has hit the end of her years of Culinary school she decides to d...
1.8K 106 42
18+ (Xenophile) Smut. Violence. Gore. Foul Language. The year is 3787, the Earth is in ruin, and the infectious spores plagues the world below. Afte...
5K 465 38
Elodie's life changes at the turn of a doorknob when she is forced into joining a secret organization that claims to be protecting the Earth from ali...
148 2 16
In the distant future of the 28th century, mankind survived near extinction and then made it into the wider galaxy, with almost no other sapient life...